Twisted Love | āœ“

By vairhans

š€ šƒš€š‘šŠ š‘šŽšŒš€šš‚š„ š›/š° š­š°šØ ššžšÆš¢šØš®š¬ š¦šžš§ ššš§š šš š¤š¢š§š š¬šØš®š„. š‘°š’• š’•š’š’š’Œ š’š’... More

Note
Aesthetic and Playlist
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
Epilogue
AU Ending
Book 2

30

83.3K 2K 366
By vairhans

Chapter 30 - Fluffy

Iris walked towards the garden for some fresh air. The castle was vast, yet it was stifling. Though she had grown used to the place, it still did not feel like her home. She missed it.

Iris was in the garden looking at the bird she released yesterday. It was back in its cage. Why? She thought out loud.

"Because it had nowhere to go," Jasper said from behind. Iris jumped at his voice. She looked at him with her doe eyes, confusion written all over her face.

The little bird could fly anywhere? What does he mean by nowhere to go?

He came closer to his wife, hugging her from behind, placing his chin on her shoulder.

"It had been in this house for over ten years ever since it snatched its egg. We fed it- we took care of it, we protected it. He does not have any friends outside of the cage. Only a fool would leave their luxury and go into the world with filth and beasts who would prey on him," he mused. Why did it feel like he was not only talking about the bird?

"He would have freedom," she muttered under her breath. She clenched her fist. What more could the bird want than its freedom.

"Oh dear," he sighed. "But what if he found freedom in his cage? After time passed, he realized this is his home, and only we would care about him, and now look, he enjoys being here and getting taken care of," he commented with a smile.

Was this going to happen to her?

Her face fell.

He observed her emotions. A smile made on his face, noticing her despair. "Now, now let's not talk about briddy," he waved off his hand. "Let me introduce you to someone," he grabbed her by the waist and led her to the other side of the castle.

His eyes darted to her bare neck, where their marks were. Did she cover them?

"Do not cover our marks when we are at home," he growled to see her neck covered in concealer. He could not see his marks, his claim. He did not like it. It was his possessive trait to always leave his mark and darken the previous ones he left. The thought was amusing he was never this possessive with his previous women.

"But the workers will see," she nervously said. She felt embarrassed whenever the brothers would kiss her in front of them, they did not care about the public, but she did!

He slapped her bum, earning a yelp from her. "You will listen to what I say, little one," he warned. The other on her waist tightened. "Yes, daddy," she agreed, her voice a little shaky. He rubbed her butt to soothe the pain.

---

Her steps halted when she found a Siberian husky looking at her with his sharp brown eyes. Iris' eyes twinkled, her lips parted in awe. She let out a squeal.

He was such a cute animal!!!.

"His name is Zuko," Elias informed her as she eagerly nodded, looking at the animal with the softest fur in white and gray shades. Her hand twitched to touch him, pet him and play with him.

She moved close to him while the dog backed off at the unknown human. Iris frowned. "Zuko, behave," Elias warned with narrowed eyes. The dog let out a whine but obeyed his master.

She controlled her urge to squeal and ruffle his fur. "Can I pet him?" her eyes lit up like stars. Jasper nodded, and she needed to bond and so petted his head. He let out a growl that sounded like a purr when she scratched behind his ear.

He rubbed his face against her hand.

This human is good.

He let out a bark.

"Aww, you are such a cutie," she beamed, rubbing his fur. He let out a growl as if disagreeing with her statement. She did not flinch at his growl but looked at him in adoration.

She was a sucker for anything cute and fluffy. Her inner child just wanted to play with him.

Zuko leaned into her touch.

The brothers chuckled at her behavior; she looked like a kid who got their favorite candy.

They smiled. Nothing made the brothers happier than making her happy. It was a weird feeling; their heart skipped a beat every time they saw her smile.

Her giggles teased their heart; they swooned over her heavenly look. Iris was too good for monsters like them. Even they knew it, yet their darkness yearned for her light.

Her innocence.

It made them humane.

They knew Zuko could never hurt her. They trained him enough. What they found amusing was that she called the pet cute. He had feasted on their traitors; he was anything but cute.

She grinned when he accepted her touch. He is so soft; she squealed in her mind. He moved in a circle around her, whiffing and remembering her smell. She smelled like his masters, so he did not take her as a threat.

Zuko laid down on the lush grass, purring and closing his eyes. Iris continued to pet and caress his fur; her actions made him sleepy. He rubbed his face on her legs.

"I think it's enough playing," Elias grumbled. "I agree," his brother chimed.

It had been 45 minutes, and all her attention was on the hybrid dog. They felt ignored.

Elias grumbled under his breath. It was not fair. He never thought there would be a day he would get jealous of animals. Damn, this woman had the capability of making the men who had the world underneath their feet jealous.

"But I want to play with him," she pouted, her eyes darting to the fluff ball. Elias's eyes darkened as he rubbed his thumb on her pouty lips. "You can play with him tomorrow. He is forever here," he coaxed while licking his lips.

"Come on," he pressed. Iris felt reluctant to leave him, but she did not dare disobey him. She grabbed his hand and got up. She brushed her skirt, getting rid of the dirt while they led her to the bedroom. Jasper walked towards the bathroom.

"Here," he handed her some makeup-removing wipes. Iris wiped the concealer off her neck to show the red marks they had marked on her pale skin. It looked scary seeing the stark contrast.

Elias grinned, looking at her neck. It looked perfect.

His throat parched; he wanted to suck and nibble on her soft skin more. He yanked her closer, placing a firm kiss on her lips. "Umm," she moaned at his sudden kiss. Iris placed her hands on his muscular chest.

Her mind became hazy. She had started to covet their touch; she could feel the warmth pool in her nether region. Iris hated herself for getting turned on by their ministrations.

He groaned at her taste and thrust his warm silk tongue he wanted to engulf her whole. "Fuck," he cursed, just a touch from her, and he was hard.

Iris felt Jasper burying his head in her neck, placing a feathering kiss on it, and something poking her stomach. She froze, realizing what it was. Her body trembled.

His hands traveled up to her thighs. "I a-am hungry," she heaved, breaking from his grasp. "We will continue this tonight, dear wife," he promised, his voice thick with lust.

It's time they fill her stomach with food and later themselves at night.

She lowered her eyes, her skin flushed. Her thighs rubbed, thinking what was going to happen tonight.

Peggy served them the dishes, her eyes darting to the hickeys on her neck. She said nothing and left. Iris felt uncomfortable. She could see servants occasionally looking at her neck. She tried to cover it with her hair.

She shot the brothers a glare.

They smirked at her reaction.

"Aww is the kitty, angry," Elias cooed with a grin. She puffed her cheeks. Not looking at them, she decided to murder the vegetable in front of her as she stabbed the carrot.

Jasper snickered at her angry eating. She resembled a hamster with both of her cheeks filled up with food. She looked adorable with an angry scowl on her face as she munched on the food furiously like a hamster.

A wave of possessiveness hit him. No one but only they could see such an adorable side of their wife.

His eyes narrowed, looking at her. He clutched the spoon in his hand as if he would gouge the eyes out who looked at his sweetheart. Jasper sent a scathing glare to all the servants in the room. They looked down immediately, anywhere but at their madam.

Right, no one can look at her.

No one. No man, no woman.

She belonged to them.

Only them.

And hell, they would go to any lengths to keep her with them.

Any lengths.

The scariest part, the fact did not scare them.

To be continued...

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 2.2K 50
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
3.5M 94.1K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...
1.1M 48.1K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
476K 11.1K 39
ā€¢ ONGOING ā€¢ 'Plea-please Lea-leave me ' she tried to move out of his grip but couldn't . 'No no miele we can't do that you belong to us baby ' Ricca...