wild child | avengers soulmat...

By 4mb3rrr

When Moon Veno, a British teen who moved to New York with her best friend turns 18 and happens to run into a... More

C A S T
1 ~ HANGOVER SHOPPING
2~ groupchat
3 ~ birthday
4 ~ first impressions
5 ~ chocolate milkshake
7 ~ speed (mate, not drug)
8 ~ soul marks
9 ~ bsf
10 ~ drunk
11 ~ morning
12 ~ weed
13 ~ princess
14 ~ daddy
15 ~ supersoldiers
16 ~ vodka
17 ~ kitchen counter
18 ~ lunch
19 ~ a week
20 ~ pepperoni
21 ~ sleep? whats that?
22 ~ dumb conversations
23 ~ spider
24 ~ transformers
25 ~ suprise
26 ~ a god, a spider and a pigeon
27 ~ lasagna
28 ~ cellphie
29 ~ future in-laws
30 ~ the unlikely adventures of bonky and planet
31 ~ september <3
32 ~ pizza
33 ~ venice bitch
34 ~ halloveen
35~ xmas shopping

6 ~ dates&dates&dates

19.5K 437 388
By 4mb3rrr

Tuesday June 11th 9:14am

Moon threw on her out fit and got into the elevator, pressing the button to go down, waiting in the box silently until she  got a text from her soulmate.

Wanda
hello Moon, it's Wanda. Are you free today for a date?

Moony
I finish my shift at half eleven. Pick me up at twelve?

Wanda
Of course darling. See you then.

Tuesday June 11th 9:46am mazies cafe

"Morning Pluto!"

Rhy shouted, entering the kitchen where Moon was decorating cakes.

"Hey rhino, wanna help?"

"No thank you, I'm busy serving your billionaire-soulmate-soon-to-be-sugar-daddy."

"What?!"

Moon shouted and dropped her wooden spoon. She ran out of the kitchen and scanned the tables, meeting eyes with the famous Tony Stark.

She ducked under the counter and quickly ran back into the kitchen, pretending that he was never there.

Rhy decided that it would be a good idea to sit at the table with the man and tell him all about the girl who was decorating cakes in the kitchen.

"And I thought I drank a lot"

"She sings a lot too, great singer. Doesn't have her own songs but I've recorded her singing some Lana del Rey if you want to hear it."

"I'm sure the team would love that. Airdrop them to me?"

"Of course mister Stark."

Moon walked out of the kitchen and saw what was happening, she walked past with a tray of drinks, "accidentally" spilling strawberry milk over Rhy's head.

"Whoops, lost my balance."

The waitress bent over to pick up the cup that was now on the floor, unintentionally flashing Tony a view of her mini skirt. He licked his lips in amusement as he watched his soulmate grab her friends wrist and drag him to the kitchen.

"All I did was send him some videos of you singing!"

Moon glared at him silently, knowing that wasn't the full truth.

".. and some pictures of you drunk.. and videos of you drunk."

"Are you kidding me?! He's gonna think I'm an alcoholic with a bad singing voice!"

"No! He'll think that you're an alcoholic with a good singing voice!"

"That's not better!"

The whole restaurant could hear the conversation, some finding it funny and others not liking the noise.

The billionaire stood up and knocked on the door to the kitchen, causing the two to fall silent.

Moon grabbed her bag and climbed out of the window, running around back and getting in the elevator.

She froze when she saw Wanda walking up to the cafe and ran out of the building. The brunette grabbed her soulmates hand and kissed her on the cheek.

"I thought I said twelve? I don't mind leaving earlier but why come now?"

"I had nothing to do, decided to keep you company while you worked."

"Well Rhy said that he'd cover my shift today so we could go now?"

"I'd love that."

The two girls walked down the street to a nearby park that led to some woods.

They sat on the swings and talked to each other about themselves.

Moon told Wanda about how she had been in and out of foster homes her whole life and never knew her real parents. She, like Wanda, had a twin. Although Moon's twin died two weeks after she was born, which was why her parents gave her up.

She was the younger twin and had never stayed in a place for longer than a month until she was 14 and moved to New York with Aimee, which was where she had met Rhy and Eric. Moon had been working as a waitress since they moved in and loved her job.

When she was 16 Aimee went back to England for two months, meaning that she would have to pay the rent on her own. It was a 73 floor apartment in New York with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a huge kitchen and living space and wasn't going to be cheap.

So, she took the only other job that she could find, working at a strip club. Rhy had told her that she was "the ratty teenage dirtbag" his parents warned him to stay away from many times.

She got payed a lot and worked there for six months before they found out that she was underage and fired her.

By that time she had enough to pay for a years worth of rent and wasn't that bothered about it.

Moon told Wanda about how she met Aimee and Wanda told Moon about her life, and about how she met the avengers.

Wanda explained that her parents died in bombings in sokovia when she was 10 and volunteered for experiments when she was 15. When she was sixteen ultron happened and Pietro almost died saving Clint.

After two hours of talking, they decided to leave and Wanda walked Moon home, stopping in front of the elevator and hugging.

Moon pressed the button and they waited. Before she went up, the brunette placed a small kiss on her soulmates lips and ran into the elevator before Wanda could say anything. The doors closed and she went into her apartment, blushing from her sudden actions.

It was now 12 o'clock and Moon decided to eat lunch, frowning when the only thing in the fridge was mouldy leftovers and a few slices of pizza that she promised she'd leave for Aimee.

Moon grabbed her bag and saw that there was only three dollars, she dropped it on the floor by the front door and ran across the hall into Rhy's apartment, grabbing a pack of tortellini and running back into her own kitchen to cook the pasta.

By quarter past twelve, the teen was sitting on her couch, watching an episode of spongebob while eating.

There was a knock at her door and she switched the TV off, leaving her plate on the coffee table while she answered the door.

"Just give me another chance to take you on a date. if you still hate me, I'll leave you alone forever."

A super soldier said, pleading for forgiveness from his soulmate.

"Fine. But the date is here and now."

She walked back into her apartment, Bucky following, and threw herself back onto the couch, crossing her legs and bringing the plate of pasta back onto her lap.

She unpaused the television and continued eating, patting a spot on the couch next to her, signalling for Bucky to sit down.

He sat next to her and watched the screen, after five minutes he got confused and paused it.

"I don't understand, what is this?"

"Spongebob."

"What's spongebob?"

"He's a sponge that lives in a pineapple under the sea."

"Who's the pink one? And the blue one?"

"The pink ones Patrick. He's a starfish. The blue ones squidward and he's a squid."

"Why does the snail meow?"

"Don't disrespect Gary."

Bucky laughed and Moon unpaused the show.
After about an hour, Bucky left, giving Moon a kiss before he got in an elevator.

she closed her bedroom door and leaned back on it, thinking about her soulmates.

The brunette walked over to her bag and took out a photo strip from earlier, sticking it at the corner of her mirror and posting a picture on Instagram.

m000000n

bread (in french)

tagged: wanda_m

8745 likes
comments disabled

posted 10th June at 1:56pm

She glanced at her phone to see a text from an unknown number. Opening the message, she saw that it was from the man she has so desperately tried to avoid talking to.

??
Hey kid, it's Tony. The guy you flashed earlier.

Moon
I didn't flash you??

Tony
When you picked up the milkshake from the floor.

Moon
Oh. Sorry about that.

Tony
Don't apologise, feel free to do it again on our date tonight. I'm picking you up at eight.

Moon
1.How did you get my number? And 2. I never agreed to a date

Tony
Do you want to go on a date tonight at eight?

Moon
No.

Tony
Great, I'll see you tonight. Wear something nice, it's a fancy restaurant.

Moon
I said no??

Tony
Have fun getting ready, see you at eight sweetheart.

Moon
No???

read at 2:43pm

Moon
Tony?

read at 2:44pm

Moon
TONY

read at 2:45pm

Moon
I hate you.

read at 2:46pm

She started to look for clothes that someone like Tony Stark would consider 'nice'.

After looking through all of her clothes she finally decided on a dark red corset top and a black mini skirt with black heels and a Pearl necklace. She matched the corset with a red heart shaped bag and a few red and black rings.

She put on black eyeliner with red eyeshadow on her lower lash line, matching her dark red lipstick.

With the help of Aimee, Moon curled her naturally wavy hair, letting it fall past her shoulders and down to her elbows with small curtain bangs coving her eyes.

Aimee posted a picture on Instagram of her helping Moon get ready before they  decided to watch some TV as she still had an hour. She switched the screen on and played her favourite Simpsons episode, 'treehouse of horror VI'.

Aim.e.e

it's not every day your best friend goes on a date with Tony Stark.

tagged: m000000n

          13984 likes
       comments disabled

posted 10th June at 7:28pm

There was a knock at the door and Aimee got up to open it.

"Hi mister Stark, Moony's just in her room I'll go get her."

"Thanks.."

"Aimee."

"Ah, well, thanks Aimee."

The blonde ran into the other room and walked out with a shorter girl trailing behind.

"I'll leave you to it."

Aimee said, going into her bedroom.

Moon walked up to Tony and he kissed her on the cheek.

"Well, don't you look stunning?"

"Thanks mr Stark."

She looked down at her shoes and blushed when he raised his hand to her chin lifted up her head.

"I'm your soulmate, you don't have to call me that... call me daddy."

Moon choked on air and went to step away from Tony, only for him to wrap his other arm around her waist and pull her even closer so that their chests were touching.

"Shall we?"

He gestured towards the elevator and they went down, getting into a car and driving to the restaurant.

Tony wasn't lying when he said it was fancy, the only people there were rich white men and some other rich people Moon recognised from the TV.

They took a seat at a table next to the window, further away from everyone else.

"Well you were right in saying that it was fancy."

The billionaire chuckled and poured some champagne into her glass.

"Am I allowed to be drinking that in public?"

Moon whispered, leaning over and making him laugh even more.

"I'm Tony Stark, we can do whatever we want."

"Oh well in that case,"

She downed the champagne in one and poured herself another glass.

Her soulmate smiled and handed her a menu, picking up one for himself and looking through it.

They sat in silence for a moment before a waiter came over and took their orders.

"Can I have the lasagna please,"

"Yeah, I'll just have the usual, thanks."

"Of course, mr and mrs Stark."

He walked away and Moon turned the same shade as her shirt, looking down at her lap and fidgeting with her rings.

"So, tell me about yourself. Childhood, friends, jobs, favourite things, everything."

Tony said, leaning back in his chair.

"Well, I grew up in England. I never met my parents so I Was in foster homes until I was 14 and then ran away and came to New York with Aimee. Been living there since. Now tell me about your childhood."

"I grew up and graduated school early, graduated college early, and then I was an adult. My childhood was very boring. Nothing to tell."

"If you say so. I have three friends, not including Bucky and Wanda. Aimee, you met her, Eric and Rhy, the guy from the cafe. I've been working at the cafe since I was fourteen and a a year ago I was fired from my job as a 'private entertainer'."

"What's that?"

"A stripper. I never had sex with anyone there though, not that kind of stripper. Just dance around a club in some lingerie and get money."

"Now that's something I want to see."

The waiter came back with the food and set it down in the table, leaving the two to eat.

"And your favourite things?"

"What kind of things?"

"Anything. Favourite food?"

"Lasagne."

Moon responded, like it was a reflex to say 'lasagna' whenever food was in a question.

"Favourite colour?"

"Sage green."

"Animal?"

"Cats."

The night went on like this, them taking turns to ask and answer questions and ending when they finished their food and decided that it was time to leave.

"You know, I would have been fine with some crappy takeout or some McNuggets and a movie."

Moon said while walking down the empty streets while holding her soulmates hand.

"I'll make sure to pass on the message to whoever takes you on the next date. But I'm gonna stick with the fancy stuff."

They stopped outside Moon's apartment building and she looked up at him for a moment before crashing her lips onto his.

They stayed like that for a minute before pulling away.

"See you later Tony."

She walked into the building and went up to her apartment to see the rest of her group waiting for her.

"How was it?"

Eric was the first to speak as he went over for a hug.

"Did you fuck him?"

Rhy didn't even bother looking up from the TV that was playing an episode of Rick and Morty.

"It was great. I had the best lasagna in my life! He was so sweet the whole night."

"Did you call him daddy like he told you to before you left?"

Aimee walked in from the kitchen and handed her a cup of tea.

"Aimee, no. Not tonight."

"oooooo so maybe eventually?"

Eric and moon sat on the couch next to Rhy who still wasn't paying attention.

"Maybe? It's Tony fucking Stark, I bloody well hope so!"

The group sat watching TV for an hour before Rhy and Eric headed back to their own apartments and Aimee and moon went into their separate rooms.

Moon sat down on her bed and pulled off her heels, carelessly tossing them on the floor of the messy room. She pulled her hair into a messy ponytail and changed into a tank top and some grey sweatpants.

She threw herself onto the bed and sighed, smiling at the thought of the date with Tony and tracing her lips where they had kissed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 35.5K 34
Ava Welters isn't a hero. All she wants is to attend college at NYU with her swimming scholarship and as a result leave her abusive father who has be...
35.8K 729 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
42.3K 1.1K 44
Avengers soulmate!!! Her mates: Tony Steve Nat Thor Clint Bruce Loki Pietro Wanda Peter Sam Bucky Read the story to hear more!! *wink wink* ...
456 32 17
Avengers soulmate story