𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 ; Alice...

By several_mi

" 𝗜𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵, 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀. 𝗜𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲. " ... More

𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵
𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

2.1K 138 12
By several_mi

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡.

████████████████████

𝗔𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 / 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗗𝘂𝗻𝗲
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Unusually, the world in Alice's eyes seem to grey, creating a dull and imploding universe in her perspective that she didn't quite like. Knowing that Coraline Dune is somewhere in the world, said that she's travelling to cover up the fact that she's actually running has brought Alice's mood down including Bella's miracle pregnancy.

As much as she could, she avoids eyes from the Dune family and either researched to help Bella and Edward or simply is quiet and tries to digest her thirst. Because of her not being able to see the former and the fetus's future, it gave her unattainable headaches. Alice didn't need to worry anyone — hence why she didn't tell Coraline who should be focusing on evading the tracker.

However, Aspen told her sister. It was why Coraline worries sometimes. Maybe not often and all the time.

"I have friends in the Brazillian coven who might know." Everleigh looks beyond on the parchment she reads, holding between both her hands. But she shook her head, making Edward deflate in the hope that drains in her eyes. "But I doubt they want to get involved in something like this."

"It's the Volturi they fear." Caspian adds, hand trailing on his own palm out of boredom or simply just to ease his floating mind.

"Cowards."

     "Aspen."

     Nonchalantly, Alice agrees silently in her head.

Ever since Jacob shifted out of rage the moment after he spoke to Bella, he unintentionally released all he saw and learned to his pack that wanted to kill the baby growing rapidly fast in Bella's belly. Because of this, Sam Uley initiated to kill Bella Swan so the monster growing in her won't slaughter the people of Forks or just people in general.

Prior to this information, Coraline Dune was almost caught off guard and taken to Volterra with no choice of her own. It was a slip up, she almost made a terrible mistake but quickly recovered and ran as fast as she could away from Alec's antagonizing gifts against her but she was much more advanced and intelligent.

     She could've killed him.

     But she didn't and went on the right path of running away before Demetri could recover.

     "You're going to get me killed one day." Alice mutters, elbow resting on the ledge she stood over the night that looms in the sky, killing her softly to know that her beloved is elsewhere where day corrupts. "A heart attack. I feel it coming."

     "Let's not be too rash, love." Coraline smiles tightly, never once looking back from where she walks, didn't dare to even stop per Alice's demand of her not to.

"How can I not be? Didn't I told you many times not to think about what's happening here in Forks and keep going?" Alice reminds numbly, forcing Coraline to sigh loudly enough for Alice to hear over the phone. "I've never known anyone else — probably besides Bella — who is so careless about their lives more than you."

     "Alice —"

     "— Coraline!" Alice exaggerated profusely of calling her name, placing her phone on the ledge from frustration and didn't bother on pressing the speaker to active. "I'm not the only one who's worried about you. Need I remind, your family is here."

Coraline exhales, "My fight with Demetri and Alec didn't come close as to what you may think. I had it handled."

"Right up until to the point where Alec almost immobolized you." Alice saw it the last minute after being so focused on the situation in Forks, she didn't see if too early. It was her mistake that she blames herself for.

"He didn't. Well. . . He almost did." Despite the tension between the two, Coraline smirked. "And he paid the price very painfully as a result."

"You're not helping yourself." Alice scowls.

Before she could continue scolding Coraline Dune, she hears a painful snap coming from inside the house behind her that made Alice freeze as if she cannot move. Edward calls her name, shaky and averted attention of fear from what had occured inside the four walls of the supposed comfort of their humble abode.

"Call Caspian — He's on the roof — Hurry!"

"Oh, my god." Alice utters, reaching Carlisle's home office, seeing Bella with a dysfunctional spine and screaming from the excruciating pain, surrounded by vampires who were frantic and didn't know what to do. "Caspian, hurry!" She yells, going besides Aspen to oversee the situation that all held no knowledge of to help.

In time, Caspian arrives and reached Bella's side. His eyes narrows dangerously, carefully calculating in his mind and the best way to approach. "What happened?" He asks, grabbing a syringe and carefully extracting anesthesia from a bottle.

As this happened, Coraline Dune was left helpless in Germany after she hears distant screaming and Alice too frantic to tell her what happened. It made her stop, the walk she made to go to Berlin alone was haulted by her own theories of fear.

Did the wolves attack?

Is Bella giving birth?

All this thoughts running in her mind and Coraline hangs up, placing her phone in her pocket before running ahead in full speed but not before heading deep in the forest she journeyed besides after feeling a vampire's presence close. Wind splashed her face, brunette hair flying aback by every step she took to get farther away and to possibly rush to a public area.

Even by how quick her feet dashes through the cold and deserted forest, someone had gripped on her wrist and pulled her aback, Coraline Dune landing on her back against a heavy tree that cracked by the abnormal strength. Birds flew upwards, leaving the scene in distraught as the tree falls down, scarlet eyes meeting another that looks down on her.

     "I do love me a good old chase." Demetri grits, hand gripped on Coraline's throat that made her shut her mouth from saying a sarcastic sense that would most likely get herself killed. Firmly, Demetri pulls her up until Coraline's feet were unplanted from the soil of Earth. "But this is just getting annoying." He breathes out, seeing the panic in his victim's eyes.

     Viciously, Coraline felt her skin slowly crack and its awful sound crept up her ears as her neck was slowly beginning to deteriorate by the harmful pressure. "You can't kill me." She managed to say, her own hand gripping on Demetri's wrist with a firm hold. Then her lips curled into a hurtful grin, intentionally pissing off the tracker whom slammed her body against the tree once more. "I'm certain. . . that I am much useful to Aro alive, than dead."

     "Perhaps I'm doing him a favor."

     Coraline narrows her eyes, "You're right." She glowered her burgundy orbs until Demetri's lips parted in a sob and painful cry, feeling every inch of his skin and body burn in a fiery emotion. Before he could protect himself, Coraline shoved him away with a powerful force until he was gone in her sights.

     Then she heard Demetri slam into a nearby and large rock, preferably destroying it to debris.

     "Should've killed me." Coraline breathes out heavily, feeling her blissful skin regenerate into a smoother texture before running away, poured every last strength she has into making sure the tracker won't reach her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 78 5
Aʟɪᴄᴇ Cᴜʟʟᴇɴ X OC 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝙄𝙈 𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗗𝗢𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗�...
2.9M 90.7K 59
❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘- 𝗜𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨�...
717K 18.5K 70
"ʜɪᴍ. 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎. 𝒊'𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝒊'𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎...
95K 2K 22
Twilight to Breaking Dawn Emmett Cullen x OC