TERA MERA RAABTA❤ (completed)

By daydreamer7196

UNDER VERY SLOW EDITING!! This book was earlier titled as 'Story of two Strangers: from Friends to Soulmates❤... More

Author's Note!
Characters
♡Dream and Her♡
♡Ms. Sweet Voice♡
♡My wish is you♡
♡Marriage or Problem?♡
♡Ms.Yellow Suit & Mr.Handsome♡
♡Friendship♡
♡Sahab aur Sahiba♡
♡Drive♡
♡Shopping♡
♡Mr. and Mrs. Jindal (1)♡
♡Mr. and Mrs. Jindal (2)♡
♡After Wedding♡
♡First Day♡
♡Arrival♡
♡Liking Each Other♡
♡Baby♡
♡Realizations ♡
♡The Moment♡
♡The Night♡
♡Last Day♡
♡Vachan on Duty♡
♡Lunch♡
♡The meeting♡
♡Feelings♡
♡Feelings 2.0♡
♡Morning and planning Date♡
♡Date♡
♡Hubby and Wifey♡
♡Dream and Love♡
♡Back To Her♡
♡Mera Pyaar Ho Tum♡
♡Cute Banter♡
♡Evil Eye♡
♡Christmas Party♡
♡Christmas Party 2.0♡
♡Happy Life♡
♡Nominated♡
♡A Issue?♡
♡Award Function♡
♡His Birthday♡
♡The Party♡
♡Yash♡
♡Nightmare♡
♡Broken♡
♡Judaiyaan♡
♡Don't Leave Me...Please♡
♡Sorry♡
♡Will You...?♡
Changes!
♡Wedding♡
♡The New Addition♡
♡Cologne and Cake♡
♡Happy Moments♡
♡Those 9 Months♡
♡Epilogue♡
Thank You!
♡Bonus Chapter♡

♡He is Back♡

147 12 4
By daydreamer7196

Happy reading ❤

(Unedited)

Merry Christmas to all of you!!🎄🎅

Author's POV 

(Next day)

"Bhabhi..please.." Vachan is requesting his bhabhi toh have something so that she can have medicines..

"Vachan..mana kara na humne..khuch nahi khana hai hume" she said looking at her Jindal sahab from the window..

"Aapke na khaane se woh theek nahi hoga..balki aap aur bimaar ho jaoge.. phir kaise dhyaan rakhoge aap akshat ka? Bolo? Kyu Humesha baccho ki tarah behave karte ho" he scolded her 

"Hum theek hai..khuch nahi hua hai hume..tum toh aise bol rhe ho ki hum ek din nahi kahenge toh mar-" Vachan stopped her by putting his hand on her mouth..

"Joh ho rha hai woh kam hai joh aap bhi shuru ho gaye" he said removing his hands..his eyes glistening..

As much as he is attached to akshat he is attached to his bhabhi also..

Tears welled up in her eyes..

She stood up abruptly as she saw doctor..

"Are you guddan?" Doctor asked her 

She nodded..

"Patient has gained some consciousness..he is calling you continuously" he said 

Guddan looked at Vachan.. 

Vachan gestured her to go inside and meet akshat..

Everyone was happy knowing he has gain consciousness..

Guddan slowly entered in the room..

He was lying on the bed with a pale face and bandages here and there..wires attached to his body..

His Condition pricked her heart..

She sat beside her and cupped his face..

He blinked his eyes few times and guddan's blurred face came into his sight..

"Gu..dda..n" he slowly whispered..

"I am here.." she said 

"Don't...leave..me..please.." he said 

She cupped his face in both her hands and kissed his forehead..

"I will not leave you..never.." she said 

"I..love..you..a..lot..I.. am..very..very..sorry..forgive..me.." he said holding her hand with a lot of difficulty 

He was not able to say anything because of the pain in his body but he don't know if he could say this later..he has to say this to her for the last time..

"I forgive you Jindal sahab..I love you too..so much.." she said and maybe he woke up for the last time to say this and hear his Guddan's voice because after that he closed his eyes..his hold loosens on her hand...

"Jindal sahab.." guddan called patting his cheeks..

"Jindal sahab uthiye..uthiye..please..boliye.." 

"Doctor!!" She shouted..

Everyone with Doctor came rushing inside..

"Please..wait outside..I have to check Patient.." Doctor said sending all of them outside..

"You will not leave me na..please..please wake up..you have to say I love you again to me..please..you are listening na..you have to wake up for me..for us.." guddan cried holding his hand..

"Please aap Bahar jaaiye.." Doctor sent guddan outside..

"Beta.." Dad called her..

"He is fine.. he has..to be fine" she gulped down her tears..

"He will not leave us.." she whispered 

..........

(3 Days Later)

Guddan came up with 2 cups of coffee in her hands for dad and Vachan..she looked at Akshat from window who is lying unconscious on the hospital bed..it's been 3 days to his accident and his condition is stable now..

There's serious injuries on his head and leg and  some minor on his body..he is completely unconscious..he is out of danger but not completely as his condition would be better described after he gains consciousness..

She handed a cup of coffee to Vachan.. "Vachan?" She called him

"Hmm" he hummed 

"Thank you!" 

"Thank you? kyu?" He asked looking at her

"For being strong for me and dad..I know you are very hurt seeing your friend in such a condition..I have seen your tears..but then also seeing me and dad like that you gulped down your tears for consoling us.. thank you..you are the best brother and best friend any one can get.." guddan said to Vachan smiling sadly🥲

Vachan didn't said anything but busied himself in his coffee..

"Khuch nahi Bolega tu?" She asked 

"Vachan?" She called him again

"I am not talking to you.. pehle decide karlo mei hu kaun.. aapka bhai ya koi stranger" he said

"Aree..yeh kya baat hui..bhai hai tu mera" she said

"Mujhe toh nhi lagta"

"Kyu?"

"Apno ko koi thank you bolta hai..ek pal bhai bolkar apna kehto ho aur phir thank you bolkar paraya kar dete ho" he said standing up..

Guddan hugged him.."isliye kehti hu..I have the best brother" she said..

Vachan smiled " and you are the best bhabhi" he said 

She broke the hug and moved towards dad..

"Dad..here, have some coffee" she said handing the cup to dad but he denied like always..

"Dad..you haven't eaten anything properly since morning..you also have to take medicines na..please..Vachan tell him na" she requested 

"Uncle..bhabs is right..have some coffee..you have to take care of yourself na" 

"Like you are taking care of yourself, don't tell me what to do when you are doing the same" he said looking at akshat..he just wants his son to wake up and call him 'dad'..

Guddan's eyes glistened but she took a deep breath..

"Dad...Jindal sahab will be very angry knowing you didn't take care of yourself and..he will scold me for not taking care of you" guddan said to dad..

"I will scold him double if he scolds my daughter..I will scold him for doing all this to us..to you.." Dad said cupping guddan's face lovingly..

Guddan looked down as her traitor tears don't listen to her..

Dad hugged her caressing her back..

"Guddan..bacha..you should take rest..chal, abhi ke liye ghar ja, fresh ho aur rest kar.." Dad said to her..

"Par dad.." though she has gone back to home for 2 to 3 times to freshen up but came back as quickly as she can..what if her Jindal sahab gains consciousness..he will search for her..

"No..koi par-var nahi..Vachan leke jaa isse" Dad said and all can guddan do is a nod..

She moved towards akshat and held his hand..

"I will be back soon" she said kissing his forehead..

..........

Guddan rushed towards Akshat's room..her heart is beating at an abnormal speed..she can't describe what she is feeling..dad called her that akshat has gain consciousness.. 

She quickly open the door..running towards him she hugged him..

He slowly and cautiously placed his hand on her back..

She was mumbling something and he was just smiling..

"Guddan.." he whispered 

Guddan broke the hug...

"Are you mad Jindal sahab...kya jarurat thi gaadi ke aage aane ki..pta hai jaan nikal gayi thi hamari..aapko Pata bhi hai kya biti hai hum par..." she was blabbering while akshat just look at her and smile..

She stopped as she look at him..

"Aap Hass rahe hai!..haslo..jitna hasna hai..haslo..waise bhi aapko toh maza aata hai mujhe pareshan karne mei..mujhe rulane mei.." she huffed..

"Now will you speak something or will just smile like this?" She asked 

"You didn't..left" he said lowly

"How can I leave you..huh?" 

"But if you want this only..then I am going..bye!" She said turning around..

"No!!" He said as loudly as he can and held her hand.. She again turns towards him..

He pulled her towards him..

"You know what..patient should rest" guddan said sternly

" I know wifey and..I was resting from past few days.. BTW don't you think it's good.. this accident happened" he said playfully like it's not a big deal..

"You have really gone mad..lagta hai jyada lag gayi sir mei..kaisi baatein kar rahe hai?" She said 

"Arre sahi toh keh rha hu.. agar mera accident nahi hota toh.. tum toh Chali jaati.. mujhe chod kar" he said

Guddan stood there numb..she looked down..

"Waise bhi yeh..accident toh hona hi tha" he said and she looked at him with her wet eyelashes..

"Meine tumhe bola tha na..ki tumhare aansu ki kimat tumhe rulane waale ki jaan hogi..you cried because of me.. so.." he said but stopped as guddan hugged him again..

"I..hate you.." she mumbled 

"I know..I am sorry jaan..I can't get my words back or I can't change that night..I will not justify my actions saying that I was blind in my anger and jealousy-" 

They were intrupted by Doctor..

"So, I hope you are doing fine now Mr.jindal" Doctor asked him

"Feeling great..just some pain in my body and a headache" he said 

"Some check ups are left..after that you will be discharged..and I must say you have a lovely family..they didn't left your side for a second" Doctor said 

"That I know I have the best family.." he said holding guddan's hand

"Now, have something healthy..I will take my leave" Doctor said and left..

"I will bring some soup for you" guddan said 

Akshat nodded and she left.....

Guddan came talking with vachan with a bowl of hot soup in her hand..

Akshat thought that vachan will talk to him but Vachan didn't even glance at him..

He kept himself busy in his phone or sometimes talking to guddan..

Guddan sat on the stool beside the bed near akshat..

Guddan started feeding him soup..

"Guddan..nahi.." he whined not want to have that tasteless soup..

"Jindal sahab" she sternly said 

"Pleaseee!" He pouted..

"Aww.. cutie..but yeh soup toh peena padega" guddan said..

"It's too hot..guddan" he said taking a sip..

"Acha..Ok.. wait" guddan said..she blowed some air and when she was satisfied that the soup is not too hot..she feed him..

Akshat eyed Vachan.." You know what..I am not de-" before he said the last word both Vachan and guddan put their hand on his mouth..

"I am ignoring you intentionally..don't you dare utter that word" Vachan said 

"mhmumm" Akshat tried to speak..

Vachan and guddan removed their hands..

"Why are you ignoring me?" Akshat asked after taking a deep breath.. 

"So what should I do..you don't know how much bhabs and I cried for you..not only us but dad..he was too hurt.." Vachan said 

"I am sorry..please don't give me this silent treatment" Akshat whined while sipping his soup..

"And you were giving us same for last few days" guddan said and vachan nodded..

"Aur sirf aapki sorry se kaam nahi chalega Mr.jindal" Dad said entering the room..

"Dad.." Akshat called him..

Dad caressed her head and pecked his forehead but soon maintained a straight face..

"Theek ho jayo..phir batata hu" Dad said 

"Mei nahi ho raha theek..yeh toh aise bol rahe hai jaise mere theek hone ke baad meri chutney bana denge.." Akshat murmured 

"Sun liya humne" they all said

 "Very good..sunane ke liye hi bola tha" Akshat said 

Vachan's  phone buzzed and he frowned looking at the screen..

"Kya hua?" Guddan asked

 "Ek problem hai" Vachan said 

"Ab..kya?" Akshat asked 

Vachan explained them that how someone has bribed yash to do all this..

"But who bribed him?" Dad asked 

"Mr.Shah.." guddan said still in her deep thoughts 

"Mr.shah? Par kaise? He should be in jail right now..right?" Vachan said 

"Guddan is right..he is Mr.shah..as only he has personal issues with us..and maybe he bribed police also..Vachan send our men to track his location.." Akshat said 

"Chalo..abhi in sabke baare mei baat nahi karte..akshat tu tension mat le..Aaram kar.." Dad said and all nodded.

"Haa..tu stress mat le..iss yash aur Mr.shah ko toh mei dekh lunga" Vachan said and akshat nodded..

"Yeh lijiye aapki medicines.." guddan said handing him some tablets and a glass of water......

Akshat slept due to the medicines and all went outside to talk to the doctor..

So, finally everything is fine in the life of jindals....

A/N

Reviews please!

Comments and votes 

Don't be a silent readers guys...

Spread love 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 3.6K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
249K 8.6K 66
The story is a completed story. Interested folks can read, and if you like, please do vote and share this with others as well.. Thanks. It's a romant...
397K 24.7K 41
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
40.7K 3.6K 32
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ Almost all of us have fallen for s...