𝑆𝐼𝐿𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝑊𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑅𝐼𝐴...

By yellelovestoread

━━━━ 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑹𝑼𝑴 was deeply tangled in her vines. However, the... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀
━━ICHI
━━NI
━━SAN
━━YON
━━GO
━━ROKU
━━NANA
━━HACHI
━━KYŪ
━━JŪ
━━JŪICHI
━━JŪNI
━━JŪSAN
━━JŪSHI
━━JŪGO
━━JŪROKU
━━JŪSHICHI
━━JŪHACHI
━━JŪKU
━━NIJŪ
━━NIJŪICHI
━━NIJŪNI
━━NIJŪSAN
━━NIJŪSHI
━━NIJŪGO
━━NIJŪROKU
━━NIJŪNANA
━━NIJŪHACHI
━━NIJŪKU
━━SANJŪ
━━SANJŪICHI
━━SANJŪNI
━━SANJŪSAN
━━SANJŪSHI
━━SANJŪGO
━━SANJŪROKU
━━SANJŪNANA
━━SANJŪKU
━━YONJŪ
━━YONJŪICHI
━━YONJŪNI

━━SANJŪHACHI

904 41 4
By yellelovestoread

THE PRESUMED COUPLE WALKED TOGETHER. Their tread mostly consisted of light and humorous conversations, finding more about one another as time went on.

Daichi was an intelligent speaker. Nao believed that they shared a similar sensibility. She enjoyed conversing with him. They engaged in witty banters, relating some amusing anecdotes that were based on his experiences as the captain of the Karasuno team.

Nao would wheeze in reply as she had continued to listen. The girl then gave out comments in a similar fashion.

"If I knew you were like this—" Nao uttered in between laughs after hearing another story from the captain. "—I would have already joined the team."

The captain then paused. His smile beaming. "Now that you know—you might as well join us already."

Nao reflected his gesture. "Well—? I think I might?" She jokingly stated. "Tell me when to start—" Raising her hand just above her brow to make a mock salute. "Cap'n."

Daichi began to throw his head back—laughing like a little kid. Nao stared at him, finding the gesture quite adorable. "You can begin as early as tomorrow." He said, reaching his hand out to the Fuji for her to hold. "Manager."

She grasped it in a firm handshake, her expression softened at the title. She had never imagined to grow this attached to the team that she was willing to change the whole storyline just to be with them—the protagonists.

After some searching amid the festival's commotion, the two had finally located the other players. A head with orange hair had caught Nao's attention. That color was unique to one individual only. The girl then called him.

"Shō-kun!"

The middle blocker then whipped to look at the person. His face brightened when he saw her.

"Nao-senpai!"

Hinata immediately ran to her direction. "It's you—thank goodness!" He then instinctively hugged the girl as relief flooded on his face. Animated waterfall tears were cascading from his eyes.

"Hinata..." Nao patted his back, comforting the latter. She emitted a light twitter afterwards. "I'm happy to see you as well."

The decoy looked at Nao, releasing her from his embrace. "How are you? Do you need something? I can get you what you want—"

Nao held out her hand to calm the rookie player. "No, I'm alright. Thank you for your concern, Shō-kun." She told him while petting his head. Hinata then leaned in her touch.

"Okay—if you say so—but don't ever hesitate in telling me anything. Understand?"

Hinata chirped. Nao began to nod, smiling at his thoughtfulness. He was so kind and caring. Wholesome and bright. His selflessness pulled her heartstrings. Without a doubt, Hinata Shōyo was the personification of the sun.

Nao moved to tug him back in a big hug. She was leaning on his shoulder. "If you also need anything, I am here for you as well." She fondly informed.

His face smeared in a scarlet flush. Perceiving himself freeze. He was always like this with her. His feelings had gone deeper as he had continued to get to know Nao. Hinata wanted the both of them to stay like this. Forever if it permitted.

However, their moment was then interrupted due to a deliberate cough coming their way, asking for their attention.

Hinata and Nao peered to know who it was.

Daichi.

The two almost forgot that he was there. Hinata rubbed the back of his nape in awkwardness.

"Ah—Daichi-san. Hi."

The captain just flashed them a grin. "Where are the others, Hinata?"

"Well—you see—"

Hinata led them along a different path. The three of them were surrounded by onlookers and facing a makeshift stage. Their other teammates had been spotted observing the individuals on the platform.

"What are we doing here?"

Daichi was the first one to ask, quite confused. He had found only a couple of his members. A few of them were still missing. "I can't see Kageyama, Tanaka, and Nishinoya with us. Where are they?"

The captain's attention was then drawn to the stage in the booth as Nao widened her eyes in bewilderment. There, the three players were seated at a long table. Ramen bowls were set in front of them. The alleged Karasuno members were chowing down on the noodles aggressively.

Sugawara released a sheepish laugh, scratching his cheek. "Ano—they were kinda recruited to join an eating contest..." He reluctantly explained.

"We sent Hinata to find you, because we are looking after these simpletons if in case something happens to them." Tsukishima added.

Daichi just sighed in resignation. Well, on the bright side. He thought. This is another addition to his ever-growing anecdotal experiences as a team captain. Another amusing story to tell in the future.

He watched as they hurriedly gulped the broth from the bowl, slopping them with long chugs. Astonishingly, the raven-haired setter was the first one to put his bowl down on the table. Beating the libero and the wing spiker by a strong mile.

After then, the emcee raised his hand to declare him the winner. Applause broke out in praise of the latter. Nao was taken aback. He had just broken the old record, which had remained undefeated for many years.

Kageyama began to scan through the throng of strangers. His eyes met a familiar pair. The ones he had been searching for. His gaze was plastered on her in the height of the people's applause. She was the only one he could clearly hear even if she was far away from him.

Congratulations.

"Ne, Kageyama—what prize did you get?" Sugawara asked in an inquisitive manner, walking to his fellow setter. "Knowing that you're the new record holder, it must be something cool."

Kageyama was also curious. He proceeded to look in the envelope that was given to him, retrieving what was inside of it. He took out a piece of paper. He observed that it was a ticket. There was another one.

Two tickets. His prize was tickets from—

"Miyagi Canoes."

He had loudly read the main ticket headline. Skimming through the information printed on it. "Says that you can claim an entry by showing it to the ticket booth." The setter changed his gaze to Nao.

"Nao-san, do you know where the ticket booth of Miyagi Canoes?"

The girl nodded. "I remembered that it was not that far from here. We just need to go ahead." She informed him.

"What will you do with the tickets?" Nao tilted her head in question. "I believe that they are highly sought after, especially during festivals. Only a limited number of people could get them now."

"If that's the case then you could sell these tickets at a valuable price, Kageyama." Daichi suggested while chuckling. "Maybe you could gain a profit from them."

However, the said setter was deep in thought, pondering on what to do with them. Weighing in his options, he then shook his head. "No, I'm planning to keep the tickets." He told his teammates.

The group eventually arrived at the location of Miyagi Canoes after a few brief walks. The booth was in the middle of the entrance. They first took a look at the posters that were stuck to its boards before arriving there. They were showcasing the festival's primary theme.

Romance under the stars.

Her cheeks had a radiant glow. This theme was ideal for lovers. Kageyama ought to simply sell them to a passing couple. She was certain that they would be thrilled to receive these tickets.

"Nao-san."

She whirled to the setter, slowly becoming aware of her rapid, drumming heartbeat.

"Kageyama-san?"

Nao whispered his name out loud. Kageyama moved forward to stand by her side. At his stare, she had noticed how timid she had grown.

"Would you like to go with me?" Kageyama asked, a subtle streak started to spread on his cheeks. "Please?"

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 1.8K 32
Y/n has a secret they've been hiding from everyone. Well, it's not really a secret but more of a lie they tell everyone. "My parents are on a busine...
211K 11.5K 43
❝Don't you think your name is boring?❞ ❝Ha? What do you mean? My name's perfect as it is-❞ ❝Will you marry me?❞ ✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧ A young la...
67.6K 2.1K 26
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙... ❞ ❝𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙂𝙪𝙖�...
434 26 8
Everyone has one life that they need to keep safe. Once that heart stops, you're dead for good.. Hinata's strange behavior started to worry the team...