Supernatural - Destined

By Taylorbeanbetch

Emily Cintria Jones is a 25 year old autistic woman.. Driven by jealousy, her best friend and roommate kills... More

Chapter 2 - Pie Anyone? πŸ₯§
Chapter 3 - Kappa
Chapter 4 - Kick Back And Relax
Chapter 5 - Helpful Chores
Chapter 6 - Consuming Evil
Chapter 7 - Innocent Hobbies πŸ˜‡
Chapter 8 - Okay Kuzco
Chapter 9 - 🎢 Good Vibrations 🎢
Chapter 10 - Fjordborn
Chapter 11 - Darkness
Chapter 12 - Solutions
Chapter 13 - Revelations πŸ˜‡
Chapter 14 - Ricki-tikki-tavi 🦦
Chapter 15 - πŸ”ž Wings and Blades πŸ‹
Chapter 16 - Wooing
Chapter 17 - πŸ”ž Oh my.. (぀ ͑ꈍ ΝœΚ–Μ« ͑ꈍ ) πŸ‹
Chapter 18 - Smithy
Chapter 19 - πŸ”ž Lucy's day out! πŸ‹
Chapter 20 - Zoom Zoom πŸš—
Chapter 21 - Let's get physical! πŸ‹οΈπŸ’ͺ
Chapter 22 - πŸ”žπŸ¬ The Candyman Can! πŸ­πŸ‹
Chapter 23 - Bloody Valentine
Chapter 24 - πŸ”ž Dommy Mommy πŸ‹
Chapter 25 - πŸ”ž Relic Room πŸ‹
Chapter 26 - Betrayal βš”οΈ
Chapter 27 - Workin 9 to 5 πŸ„
Chapter 28 - πŸ”ž You've been Gnomed! πŸ‹
Chapter 29 - πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™‚οΈThe Fairy KingπŸ₯€
Chapter 30 - Boys..? Where are you..
Chapter 31 - ✨Bibbiti Bobbiti Boo Bitch✨
Chapter 32 - Rescue..?
Chapter 33 - Rescue !
Chapter 34 - πŸ”ž Home again πŸ‹
Chapter 35 - πŸ”ž UwU? πŸ‹
Chapter 36 - πŸ”ž Happy Birthday! πŸ‹

Chapter 1 - Harsh Beginnings

4.5K 105 26
By Taylorbeanbetch

Authors note: This is an AU. Castiel, Michael, Gabriel and Lucifer are all alive in their respected vessels. Trying to help team Free Will find a way to defeat Amara.

(Edited January 7, 2024)

⚠️ mentions of childhood trauma and abuse ⚠️

Alright. Let's get the introduction underway..

My name is Emily Cintria Jones. I am twenty five years old, and I have Autism Spectrum Disorder.. My loving mother took care of me for my young and adult life. My father being absent from the picture, being an unfaithful bastard, he cheated on his wife with my mom who was oblivious.

Anyway. Let's get my depressive childhood trauma out of the way. Shall we? When I was a wee baby. The courts made it mandatory that I visit my father. (Against my will)

When I was forced to visit him on the weekends.. He would starve me. Of course having undiagnosed autism didn't help at all. At that age I was EXTREMELY picky with my food.. Still am, but I'm getting better at it slowly... His wife at the time saw me as a disgusting manifestation of her husband's lack of loyalty.. So she beat me. Pulled my hair out with her bare hands. Put snakes into my diaper bag.. The entire weekend I was never changed out of my soiled diapers. But enough about my 'father'...

Due to all that trauma, I had difficulties leaving home to go to school. Viewing home as a safe haven.. That then grew over the years to full blown anxiety about leaving my house in general.

The mere idea of leaving my house makes me go into a mini panic attack. I need a week ahead of time to mentally prepare myself.. Then a month of mental rest!

But.. When I turned twenty.. My mom died in a car crash. A drunk driver hit her head on when she was going down the interstate, coming home from working as a nurse...

Having no idea how to take care of myself.. I was thankfully given aid by the government. Once a week a nice lady named Sharon would come over to my mother- My house. Making sure to check in on me and to help me with any tasks that I find difficult to do... She even taught me how to cook by myself!

Right now, I currently have a roommate and best friend, Ashley! She's living with me in my house. She has been for the past couple years, her college is nearby so I offered to let her live with me. Which she happily accepted so she can save money. I'm so grateful that I have someone to stay with me.. it gets lonely living only with my cat Milkshake.

Ahem.

Now that the trauma dump of an introduction is over. Let's get back to present day me.

- Present - Emily's Bedroom -

Rubbing my temples I groan softly, my glasses sliding down my nose. After playing World of Warcraft all night... Through to the next day. (The new expansion having been released).

I sit back in my chair. Having parked my character in a sanctuary to keep him safe. Needing to take a moment to let my eyes rest, lest I pull another all nighter... Hearing the door to my room open I turn around confused. "Sharon? Is that you? You're early-" Seeing my roommate Ashley standing in my doorway, holding her arms behind her back. "Oh, Ash? What are you doing home so early. I thought you had work and had classes today." Rubbing my eyes not used to the bright light coming through the door.

"Yeah.. I came home early cause I have something I needed to do.." Nodding to her I turn back to my to my computer. Having decided that I've taken enough of a break. Back to grinding for that mount!

"Ah okay. Well if you need me I'll be in here-" A sharp pain hits the back of my spine, causing an unfamiliar numbness to pool in my lower half. In shock I turn my head around to see Ashley holding a knife... that's sticking out of my back-

Grabbing me by the hair she pushes me off my computer chair. Landing harshly on the ground I cry out in pain. I have to get away!! Attempting to get on my hands and knees to crawl away...  I-I can't? Why isn't my legs- WHY AREN'T MY LEGS WORKING?! Pushing my body down to the ground she gets on top of my back, using her weight to pin me face down. "Ash.. w-why.." I try to ask her.

"Why? WHY?! Because I'm sick of this bullshit! FUCKING DANNY ONLY TALKS ABOUT YOU, YOU, YOU! HE'S MY GODDAMN BOYFRIEND FOR FUCK SAKES!" Stabbing me several more times I let out a shaky breath. My brain having difficulty processing the amount of pain. "I'm sick of it. So I'm gonna kill you so he won't talk about you anymore.."

Blood begins to pool around my body as I weakly lay there, unable to fight back or move away. "I...never.. liked.. him.. p-please-.. trust.. me.." Big fat tears fall down my face. All I feel is pain- god make it stop!

"Like I would believe you. Pfft.. Have fun in hell you homewrecking slut." Grabbing me by my hair she pulls me closer, using her knife to slice across my neck... Feeling my blood squirt from my neck onto the carpet in front of me, she drops my head. Getting off my body as I lay there. Moving my hands to my throat I hold onto it weakly. Feeling the warm liquid pass through my fingers. As the darkness starts to creep into the sides of my vision.. everything becomes cold.. then.. nothing.

-

A dense dark black void surrounds me as I float there in the endless abyss.. No golden gate to heaven.. no stone doors to hell... there's not even a portal to purgatory.. unless I'm in limbo maybe..?

A calming warmth surrounds my being as a voice surrounds me. "oh..? OH! You're finally here!" A voice that sounds both feminine and masculine fills my ears. "Emily Cintria Jones. Your soul has been judged and found to have been wronged in your mortal life.. For such a kind and gentle soul to be treated so harshly.. Almost to the point of destruction... Since your life was taken from you so abruptly. It has been decided that you shall be transported to another realm, of your choosing. Your body shall be the same, and you will have the same mind. You will live out your life in this world.." A calm silence fills the void. Looking around in confusion, trying to find the source. IS THIS THE ANGEL VOID FROM SUPERNATURAL?! "Alright. Your memories have been searched and it has been decided. You shall be transported to the world you know as 'Supernatural'. We sensed your great love for this place.. But, fear not child. For this is to be a gift.."

what...? How is that possible- what's going on? I don't understand?

"It is alright little one.. I shall be watching over you to assure your comfort. Please, rest now. Enjoy yourself in this new world child. I'll be in touch!"

- ??? -

It feels as if my entire being was suddenly thrown around like a ragdoll- no a pinball!

Gasping loudly I sit up weakly, one hand moving to my back, the other to my neck. Feeling no blood or wounds I sigh with sad relief. "I... No.. nonono! How could she..? No. That couldn't of been real. I must still be having a nightmare. C'mon Emily, wake up!"

Slapping myself across the face as hard as I can, I curse in pain. My breathing increasing drastically as I begin to panic. I pinch my arm as hard as possible, grunting out due to the pain. "No.. it can't be.. this is real..." Finally taking a second I look around, seeing a dense forest in front of me.

Running my fingers through my hair, I grip it tightly in my fist. "I can't believe.. this is real.. she.. she.. killed me.. over a fucking boy!" Tears begin to well up in the corner of my eyes. Slowly falling down my cheeks, landing on my shirt. "God! Stop crying Emily. Man up!" Slapping the side of my head with frustration. "A-alright.. first things first. Where the fuck am I..?" I look around me to take a better look at my surroundings-

The sound of metal scraping against metal comes from behind me, catching me off guard. Turning around quickly, my heart stops in my chest. "The hell- SAM!"

Wait.. Sam..? Does.. does that mean..?

Dean Winchester grabs his gun from his back, pointing it at me with an aggressive glare. Holding my hands above me in surrender my heart beats frantically in my chest. "P-please- don't hurt me-"

"Who the FUCK are you! Sammy! Get the test kit!" Dean keeps his eyes locked on me, his finger hovering over the trigger.

"I don't mean any harm- please- Dean-" This can't be happening. I must be having a hallucination.. y-yeah. My brain is shooting out images to make my death more comfortable! That's it! That must be it!

Sam Winchester jogs up the stairs coming up behind Dean, in all his moose glory. Holding a small leather wrapping of some kind. "I'm here, I got the kit- whoa.. who's this?" Sam's eyes widen as he stands beside his brother. The both of them looking at me cautiously.

"No fucking clue. But they know my name." Dean squints down at me aggressively, pushing the safety off on his gun.

"Jesus Christ.. how's this happening?? T-t-this can't be real...." Looking in-between the two of them I feel a splash of water on my face. Snapping me out of my state of shock. I blink it away, remembering the time Bobby tested Dean to make sure he was human.. after he came back to life proper the first time. "oh- r-right.. s-sorry.. uhm, here." Slowly holding my hand out to Sam, he looks down at me with confusion. Grabbing a small chunk of iron, he drops it into my hand. Waiting a moment to watch my face he nods, grabbing a silver knife next from his leather satchel.

Swallowing all the spit in my mouth, I keep my hand extended. Closing my eyes I feel the blade slice into my hand. Fuck that hurts! Sam looks down at the wound, not seeing any indications that I'm a monster. "...All clear."

"Alright lady. Who are you, how do you know my name- how'd you even find this place? and why the hell are you here." Dean lowers his gun slightly, but keeping the safety off. Better safe than sorry, I can't exactly blame you Dean.

"M-M-My names Emily Jones.. Uh.. T-t-this is gonna sound really weird.. I-I know you're name from a uh.. TV show...? Uh.. I guess.. I was somehow.. teleported here..? I'm not entirely sure though.. and for the last question, uh.. I don't know.." Looking down at the ground, the whole situation finally sinking in.. how is this even possible..

"TV series..?" Dean and Sam both turn to look at each other. They both say in unison. "Gabriel."

"Fucking trickster.. bastards back at it again.." Dean shakes his head angrily, clicking his safety on before holstering his gun in the back of his pants. Turning around he walks back into the bunker with a determined pace.

"Uh.. sorry.. Emily was it?" Sam wraps up the testing kit, raising a brow to me. Tying the small piece of leather around it tight, to keep it secure.

"Y-Yeah.." Nodding as I slowly get off the ground. Wiping my ass clean of any dirt. Keeping my eyes locked onto the ground, feeling my heart race in my chest.

"I think you should come inside with us.. I mean- if you don't feel comfortable I'd understand-"

"I-I'll follow you Sam.. it's no problem.." Honestly? I trust the Winchesters with my life.. and if this is the world of 'Supernatural'.. I'd be the safest with them anyways... Sam smiles to me and nods, holding the door open for me as I walk inside the bunker.. I'm inside the bunker.. WITH SAM AND DEAN. I can barely contain my squeal of excitement- I mean the process of getting here.. was traumatic to say the least... but.. Now that I'm here..? Wait a second.. I need to figure out the time frame. I mean, since the bunker is here it means that I'm obviously in one of the later seasons.. Just need to narrow it down now..

Hearing voices coming from, what I assume is the war room. Both Sam and I stand at the bottom of the stairs, Sam then gestures for me to follow him.. "Gabriel.. What did you do?" The familiar voice comes from around the corner.. is that Cas?

Walking around the corner I gasp in awe. Seeing Lucifer, Michael, Castiel, Gabriel and Chuck all sitting at the war table... But what's weird is that.. all the angels have.. wings..? But.. They don't have wings in the show- but.. to be fair it would be difficult to see everything if they constantly had wings in the way.. So maybe they have them out all the time canonically, but they don't show them on the show? Yeah, that must be it.. or it's possible it's the multiverse theory and in this version they have their wings out?

"Nothing I swear! I'm telling the Dad's honest truth. Whatever this chicks on about. Ain't me, Scouts honor." Gabriel holds up two fingers, holding his other hand over his heart.

"Oh.. my... G- Chuck.." Holding my hands close to my chest I look at all of them. A bright red blush rising to my tear stained cheeks. Upon hearing my voice, everyone turns their heads to me. Some look alarmed at my presence. "Oh.. uh.. h-hello.." Don't panic Emily.. You're just in the presence of GOD AND FUCKING ANGELS!! REMAIN CALM.

Chuck looks up to me then squints with a confused glare, before his eyes turn wide he teleports in front of me. Holding my wrist firmly in his grasp so I can't get away.. Not like I would want to anyways.. There's not exactly anywhere for me to go... "Who sent you?"

"N-Nobody did-" sweet jimminy Christmas, he's so scary up close!

Chuck squints dangerously as he stares deeply into my eyes. "Odd, I can't see your memories... Interesting.. You're not one of my creations.. Guess we're gonna have to do this the human way then.." Snapping his fingers, I'm suddenly in a wooden chair, seated next to Lucifer and Castiel. "Tell me what you remember before you got here then.."

"oh dear neptune-" Resulting to my only coping skill.. Memes and comedy! Swallowing the spit in my mouth, gripping tightly onto the arms of the chair. Trying my absolute hardest not to HAVE A FUCKING PANIC ATTACK. Lucifer looks at me with a raised brow, curiosity written all over his face. "Well uhm.. God- S-Sorry Chuck, Sir.. I was uhm.. In my bedroom playing video games.. and uh, My roommate came home early.. She comes into my room, telling me that the reason she came home early was because she had to do something.. I nod to her and turn back around to my computer.. then.. she.. uhm.... stabs me in the back... Literally.. I assume that the blade went in betwixt the vertebrae and she severed my spinal cord.. So I couldn't get away.. uhm." Clearing my throat I wipe away the tears on my cheeks with my Carhartt sweatshirt sleeve. Castiel seeing this gets up from his seat, walking away before returning with a box of tissues. Handing them to me silently.

"Thank you Cas.." Castiel's eyes widen but he nods to me as I wipe my tears away with the tissue. "She pushed me out of my computer chair.. and pinned me to the ground.. Ash uhm.. told me that her boyfriend kept talking about me..? And only me? I was so confused.. I mean, I've only seen the guy a couple times.. but uhm.. She thought that I was having sex with him or something stupid like that.. so she decided to slit my throat right there.. I'm laying on the floor bleeding out when everything goes dark.... The next thing I know I'm still in the dark, but it's so.. so warm and comforting.. It felt like I could rest finally.. Then a voice comes out of nowhere.. Telling me.. well to sum it up, they told me I was a kind soul and I deserved a reward..? The next thing I know I'm outside the Bunker door."

"You died?" Jack peaks his head over the couch sitting in the other room. Looking at me with sad puppy dog eyes. Seemingly been listening in on the conversation. Yep definitely a later season.

"Sam tested her with the whole kit. Nothin, so she's not a monster." Dean crosses his arms over his broad chest, both him and Sam are leaning against the bookshelf on the opposite wall.

"Well, she's not one of mine.. But from what I can tell about you humans and your lying tells.. She's telling the truth." Chuck looks down at me rubbing his chin in thought.

"So.. What are we supposed to do with her? If what she's saying is true, then that means she's from another reality. She's got nowhere to go here in ours." Sam says while he looks to Dean, his eyes going to Chuck.

"And it's not like we could return her to her home anyways. She's dead in her original world.. She's basically stuck here." Dean crosses his arms, tapping a finger against his lip in thought.

"Well.. ahem- i-if it's alright with you guys..? C-Can I stay here..? I mean obviously I'll work for my stay. I'm very good at computer stuff.. I can even cook and clean for you guys..? I even know my way around guns..? P-plus.. I can make a mean apple pie..?" Looking to Dean, clasping my hands together in prayer.

"God Dammit.. you had me at pie.. You okay with this Sammy?" Dean glances at his brother with a raised brow.

"Well.." Sam sighs softly as he looks at me. "I'm okay with it.. She might be a great help... Well I guess you'll need a tour then.. Emily, if you want you can follow me? I can show you around the place?"

"That would me fantastic! I would love a tour." Smiling wide I push away from the war table, walking around to be by Sam's side. Avoiding walking into the angels wings.

"Well uhm.. Follow me then." Sam smiles awkwardly but walks away from the war room.. where I hear them talking immediately after I leave.

- Few Minutes Later -

Walking down the hallways we finally reach where Sam and Dean picked their rooms. "Alright Emily.. Uh, if it doesn't have a name plate, it's free reign.." Walking down the hall looking over which doors have been taken. Spotting one on the end of the hall I nod to myself, choosing the one on the end.

Sam stands there awkwardly, unsure of how to proceed. Turning back to face the Winchester with a meek smile, I point at the door. "I'll take this room Sammy." Opening the door I poke my head inside, finding the light switch I flick it on. Grimacing at the layer of dust on everything. My allergies are gonna have a field day with this..

"Oh, okay sure.. that's fine.. Uhm.. Do you mind if.. if I ask you some questions..?" Sam leans against the door frame outside, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Shoot." Looking around the room, familiarizing myself with my new home.. God that's so weird to think about.. a new home..

"Was.. Was the actor portraying me.. happy...? What was his name..?" A look of great sadness is written over Sam's face.

"Oh.. uh.. Well, his name is Jared Padaleki, and to my knowledge.. he's got three kids that I know of.."

"So.. Jared's happy?" Sam let's out a relieved sigh. "That's good.." Sam finally cracks a smile as he watches me look around the room.. A carbon copy of Dean's, minus the porno mags and guns. "Here, why don't we head back. I can show you around the living area and kitchen?" Smiling to Sam I get off the bed, following him down the corridor back into the war room.

"Ugh.. Alright, I'm starving. I'm getting take out. I can't be bothered to cook tonight." Dean rolls his eyes before standing up straight. "That okay with you Sammy?"

"Yeah, fine with me." Sam says with a nod.

"Sam's getting his rabbit food? I'll uhm.. have a double cheese burger and fries.. i-if you would Dean.." Smiling to him nervously, he nods looking me up and down.

"You cook pie and you're against rabbit food? I'm starting to like you kid." Dean smiles as he nods to me. Walking to the, what I assume is the garage.

"So.. can I ask why all of you angels are here? I assume you're here to find out a way to stop Amara right..?" I ask them, a bit unsure.

"Yes, my brothers and I have settled our differences.. We're all banding together with our father to stop her." Michael sits up straight, looking behind him I notice his wings puff up.

Biting my lip I look over to Chuck. I need to be careful around him.. He's fucking psycho. "Ah.. okay.. Well, I'm gonna let you all talk then.. I'm gonna go watch some TV with Jack.. i-if that's okay?" Looking over to Cas with a questioning glance, biting my lip anxiously.

"That is fine. Your soul is pure, I can tell you have no ill intentions." Castiel looks up to me, giving me a firm nod. Sweet baby jesus he's so much hotter in person.

"Alright. I'll let you know when Dean gets back with food." Sam gives me a meek smile as I walk out of the room. Spotting Jack on the couch, watching.. something?

"Heya Jack. It's so nice to meet you in person."

"Oh, hello. Emily was it?" Jack furrows his brows as he looks to me. "Would you like to watch cartoons with me? They have just started." Jack scoots over to allow me plenty of room.

"Sure! I love cartoons." Smiling I sit down next to him. "What are we watching?"

"It is called 'Tales from the Den'. It is about a rabbit family, living in the burrow-wood hollow." Jack smiles as I look at the screen, watching a rabbit walk along side a mouse on there back legs. The both of them wearing clothes..

- 45 minutes later -

"I GOT GRUB! JACK! EMILY! SAM! C'MON!" Dean yells loudly as he sets up the food on the war table. Wincing inwardly due to the loud noise. Gabriel having disappeared to god knows where.. but for some reason the other two archangels decided to stay..?

Both Jack and myself walk to the war room, my stomach growling eagerly. "Oh? We don't have this brand in my world.. God I hope you have Coke products here.. I would kill for a sprite.."

"Coke? The hell is that?" Dean's nose wrinkles in disgust as he looks at me.

"Oh sweet baby jesus.. guess I'll just drink water then." Sighing softly Dean scoffs, handing me a soda of some kind.

"Try this. Maybe you'll like it? Who knows.. here's your food Em. Sammy here's your rabbit food. And Jack." Grabbing my burger I sit down, un-wrapping it I take a cautious bite.

"Hmph not to bad." The juices fall down my chin as I squeak, reaching for a napkin to wipe it away.

"Alright. I figure-" Dean swallows the food in his mouth, wiping it with the back of his hand. "I figure one of us will take you out so you can get some clothes and.. girl things tomorrow. Till then I'll let you borrow some of mine."

"Oh- shit I forgot about that.. Thanks Dean.. maybe while we're out I can go grocery shopping? I can cook you guys something tomorrow? As thanks for letting me stay here? What do you all want?" I look to them all.

"I.. I don't know.. It's been a long time since we've had a home cooked meal.." Sam looks down at his salad sadly.

"Alright then.. I'll just surprise you all then. No biggie." Quickly finishing my food, I wipe my mouth with a napkin.

Stretching my arms above my head, hearing my back pop, I grunt in satisfaction. "Alright fellas. I'm exhausted. I'm gonna head off the bed early, if that's alright with you..?"

"Alright, we'll see you tomorrow Em. Sleep well." Dean nods to me before returning to his food.

"Good night Emily!" Jack smiles to me widely as he eats his chicken nuggets.

"Night." Sam salutes me as I nod, turning around to walk down the hall. Heading to my new room..

Making my way to my room, I walk inside. Closing the door behind me I walk to my new bed. Sliding off my shoes I sigh..

Today has been a fucking day, that's for damn sure.. I.. can't believe Ash would do that to me.. I thought she was my friend.. she was just using me.. Shaking my head side to side I grab the covers. Sliding underneath them I reach over and turn off the light. Laying in the darkness, I stare at the ceiling.. finding it difficult to fall asleep in a new place.. But only soothed? Hmph. I guess all those 'Bunker ASMR' videos payed off.. my breathing calms as I slowly fall to sleep.

- Dean POV -

Watching as she leaves the room, I wipe my mouth clean with my napkin. "Hey Cas?"

"Yes Dean? What is it?" Cas appears beside me suddenly, startling me.

"Jeez! Ugh. Can you do me a favor? Keep an eye on her when we're asleep?" Turning to look at the angel I cross my arms.

"Certainly, it would be no issue." Cas bows his head. "Now if you will excuse me. I was in the middle of something." Cas disappears with a flap. Sighing softly I turn back to my meal.

"You sure that's a good idea Dean..?" Sam sighs loudly, sitting back in his seat. Allowing his fork to rest against the side of his bowl.

"Sammie. We don't know this chick. She could be lying for all we know." I say with an indifferent shrug.

"Chuck said that her soul wasn't one of his. So the likelyhood of her being from another universe is incredibly high Dean. Give her a chance yeah?"

"We'll see.." I'm gonna keep an eye on this chick.. can't be too careful..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772 25 20
[COMPLETED] [EDITED] " Sometimes, All You Have To Do Is Spread Your Wings..." An eight year old little girl discovers that she's different from her o...
2.9K 134 28
The Winchester brothers have problems with Archangel Michael and his desire to conquer and destroy their world. When a huntress comes across their pa...
60.7K 1.4K 37
Lauren travels from place to place with her brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester. They save people and hunt down the monsters., but aside from doing...
9.2K 299 19
Ellie likes to think she's just a normal girl. She just finished high school, she has a bunch of friends, and overall, everything about her seems nor...