Ask ZHE Awesome Prussia!

By Gilbert_Is_Awesome

Ask anything and I will tell you an anwser! ^_< More

Ask Away!

@Suzen4u Why are you awesome?

13 3 1
By Gilbert_Is_Awesome

Well first of all....I was born awesome. I looked awesome when I was born and was so awesome people looked at me with shock with my awesomeness.

After that I met this dude named Hungary and we were friends sometimes. Maybe pals.

When I made her awesome...she should pay me back for that. But instead she hits me with a pan.

It gets so annoying. I swear I tell her to stop being unawesome but she just gets more angrier I don't get it...

I am 100% Awesome and 100% German/Prussian. (Aka I wanted to add Zhat in zhere.)

There and that's the anwser Suzen4u

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 743 21
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
2.4M 59K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
58.5K 3.7K 20
Theo Danton, a vampire with a sweet tooth, devises a plot to trade pastries for blood donations in an unorthodox bakery. All finally goes according t...
94.7K 3.5K 30
[kinda finished but discontinued, you'll get tdbk happy ending but story is not complete :/] The girls of former class 1a never forgot about the time...