SON OF OPTIMUS PRIME ( OC X...

By Omnipotent6116

This about a Boy born as the hybrid son of the Leader of the AutoBots Optimus Prime. Join him as he trains to... More

Bio

516 15 4
By Omnipotent6116

Name: Geo Pax
Age:14-16
Race: Human/Cybertronian
Height: 4'9"
Appearance

Personality: Caring, intelligent, respectful,wise,Sweet, protective, Brave, Strong-hearted

Powers and Abilities
Cybertronian Physiology
Techno-organic Physiology
Hybrid Physiology
Superhuman Strength
Superhuman Speed
Superhuman Durability
Superhuman Stamina
Regeneration
Living Metallic and Organic Skin
Metal and Organic Skeleton(Made of Cybertronian metal)
Energon and Human Blood
Matrix Manipulation
Energy Manipulation
Element Manipulation
Technology Manipulation
Nanite Manipulation
Genius Level Intelligence
Scanning
Digital Immersion
Crashing
Cyberlingualism
Data Manipulation
Efficacy Manipulation
Mechanical Intuition
Mechanical Morphing
Programming
Scanning
Power copy
Technological Possession
Flight
Cyberspace Entry
Weapon manifestation

Parents

Father: Orion Pax/ Optimus Prime

Mom: Kristine

Cyber Form

(Make his skin more metallic cover the hair at the back of head and ignore Omega Xis and change his Visor to cyan)

Best Friend and Love: Sari Sumdac

Description: During the war of Cybertron many of cybertronains left the planet in search of a place to escape the war. Optimus prime the leader was one of the Many who left and the planet he landed on was Earth. While he was there The Matrix of leadership transformed him into a human. While he explored the earth he there was an attack and Optimus came into action and saved a women's life. This woman's name was Kristine and she and Optimus fell in love. Optimus then met up Kristine they got married and while they were together he told him everything about himself and soon after they eventually they had son named Geo. Geo was the First ever Human and Cybertronian hybrid and when he turned 8 years old Optimus now going by his original name Orion Pax Decided that it was time for his son to know where he came from and who he was. Optimus told Geo everything about Cybertron, the Autobots and Decepticons and about Primes. So as Geo got older he dreamed that be just like his father and not just as a hero but also maybe he could Prime just like him. Eventully Geo and his mom learned that Orion had sent a message to other Autobots and they came to earth. This is when Geo finally saw other autobots and they were surpised to see him at first but eventually they accept him as one of them. Now Geo shall work alongside them and Fulfill his dream of becoming the next Prime .

Hope enjoy this new story hope to see you all next time. Please like and comment on what you guys think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...