The Boy Best Friend

By -Butterfly_FLOWER-

Elaine Sanderson is nice and funny and caring. She loves her family and adores her little sister. She has a f... More

Announcement
~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
Ending Words
UPDATE / contest info!

~Chapter Seven~

602 6 3
By -Butterfly_FLOWER-

     I wake up to the scent of Elaine all over me. We did something crazy all afternoon yesterday. I never thought I would have lost my virginity to my best friend. I don't regret it though. I smile thinking about yesterday. I turn over and kiss her forehead before getting up and getting ready.

     I promised Mrs. Sanderson that we wouldn't do anything. Oops. At least we were safe about it.

     I go to the kitchen and start making breakfast. 30 minutes later, Elaine is coming downstairs, fully ready. Her hair is in a loose ponytail and she has tights on. Her t-shirt comes to just her waist, so I'm getting a pretty nice view as she's standing in the refrigerator door.

     "Nice butt." She turns around quickly and her checks are a deep red. I laugh a little and she rolls her eyes.

     She comes over to me and kisses my check. I'm not having it though. I turn around and wrap my arms around her waist while hers snake their way around my neck. I smile down at her and she smiles back up at me. I kiss her and she smiles into the kiss.

     Why did I ever date Katie again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 77.8K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
33K 782 5
When the Seven and Nico pop into The Brooklyn Academy for the Gifted to pick up Malcolm and take him to camp they run into a couple of magicians. It...
98.6K 4.2K 25
My first try on ICT. I cherish the bond between the team. And the bond I am deeply madly in love with is my "❀️Mahirat❀". God knows how and when I s...
1M 56.4K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...