The Crime Fighter in Hell (CA...

By AnsonSauer

Y/N L/N started out as a cop. The best damn cop there was. Until he was framed for corruption by his partner... More

BIO
Chapter 1: A not-so-average day in Hell
Possible love interests
Chapter 2: She has a dream
Chapter 3: The new staff
Possible Love Interests Part 2
Characters who won't be love interests
Chapter 4: I.M.P gets a new employee
One Shot Girlfriend Scenarios: Role-play scenarios (18+)
Chapter 5: Getting your first target
A/N: My thoughts on Helluva/Hazbin ships
Chapter 6: It's not a date...right?
Chapter 7: Clubbing
Possible love interest and Author's Note
A/N: I'm sorry.
A/N: New chapter coming soon
A Princess and a Moth (18 +)
Harem Update
Murder Family
Loo Loo Land
CHERUB
Harvest Moon Festival
Truth Seekers
Ozzie's
The Circus
Seeing Stars
Exes and Oohs
Queen Bee
Halloween 2023
Cancelled. (I'm sorry)

Spring Broken (18+)

13.7K 126 295
By AnsonSauer

 A/N: Credit to Renowned-Wolf who was a huge help with this chapter.

Scene opens on your room in the Happy/Hazbin Hotel changing into a muscle shirt, cargo swim trunks, and converse shoes when Charlie, Vaggie, and Maria walk in.

Charlie: What're you- 

All three stop and stare at you with flustered expressions

Charlie: Uh, what're you doing back so soon Y/N?

Y/N: I had to change for a mission so I can blend in, it's at a beach and it's spring break.

Vaggie: Don't you have a human disguise?

Y/N: Yes, Loona walked me through it, but with my riot armor, I'd stand out like a sore thumb.

Maria: What led up to this?

Y/N: Bare with me, because I barely follow it.

Flashback to earlier in the day. You are shown driving IMP's van while Loona rides shotgun. Moxxie, Millie, and Blitzo are in the back while Blitzo is singing along, poorly, to Mustang Dong.

Blitzo: I love this song ! [poorly singing along with "Mustang Dong" on the radio] ♫ You were a spicy little- uh- with the- uh- bleach blonde haaaair! ♫

Loona looks mildly annoyed, Moxxie covers his somehow non-existing ears while Millie rolls down her window and smiles.

Y/N: (muttering) That Robot Jester that ripped off Charlie had a better singing voice...

Blitzo: ♫ Fieeeendin' for that semen when I caught your stare... ♫  Thoooought it might be love, but you went--♫

Y/N: Literally no way in Hell am I listening to this. (changes stations)

Blitzo: Hey, I was list-

Y/N: I'm driving which means I have control of the radio!

Lift Me Up by Five Finger Death Punch starts playing.

Loona: Fuck yeah! I love this song!

The two of you start jamming out, with you singing Ivan Moody's part and Loona singing Rob Halford's part

During the song, Moxxie uncovers his ears due to you and Loona actually knowing how to sing.

You pull into the parking lot and approach the parking spot only for a pink car with a "sucks-4-life" bumper to swerve in and steal it.

Y/N: SHIT! (slams on the brakes) MOTHERFUCKER! (recognizing the car) Aw, crap.

Blitzo: Oh, you "suck for life", do ya?!

Blitzo pulls out a megaphone and yells into it.

Blitzo: Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your TITS out of my parking spot!

The passenger steps out of her front car seat with high heels. Blitzo lowers the megaphone, shocked

Blitzo: Oh, shit! Verosika!

Verosika blows a bubble of pink gum before it pops.

Verosika: Blitz-O.

Blitzo: I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd because I believe the nearest ocean is...

Blitzo falls and faceplants onto the ground before standing up.

Blitzo: ...three rings DOWN!

Verosika: And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts.

Blitzo: Oh, yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass outta rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore, clutching onto that bottle of Beelzejuice like it's the last cock in Hell!

Verosika: They let me out because I'm still famous. And rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups.

Verosika takes a drink from her bottle and wipes her mouth with her thumb.

Verosika: So, your sister says "Hi".

Blitzo: [angrily steps in front of Verosika] Why are you parkin' here?! This is the ONLY parking spot my company has! So take your tampon race car somewhere else!

Verosika: Actually, prick... it has my name on it.

Verosika points down to reveal that parking spot has been spray painted with the words "Verosika Mayday".

Verosika: I'm doing a bit of freelance for one of the infinitely more successful companies in the building...

Loona: [watching from the van] No way...

Verosika: ...and they wanted to have me come in this week to lead their team during spring break.

Blitzo: A WEEK?! No, no, you are NOT parking here for a fuckin' week!

Verosika: [removes her sunglasses] Awww, you mad, Blitz-O? You gonna run off, leaving someone else to pay for the hotel room, steal their car and run...

Blitzo and Verosika: ...run three rings to Wrath and max MY credit cards on shitty horse riding lessons?!

Blitzo: Goddamn it whore, you will NOT let that go!

Verosika: Choke on a sandpaper cock.

Verosika flips him the bird and walks away while Loona fearfully lowers her head in the van.

A/N: Very tempted to give her a boop.

Blitzo: HOLD ON! You better move that pussy wagon right now, or I'm gonna...

A towering muscular man appears behind Blitzo and growls.

Vortex: You'll what?

Unknown to him, you had managed to sneak up behind him and hold an ice dagger to his throat.

Y/N: Nothing personal, pal. But I can't have you threatening my boss, even if he does have it coming.

Verosika: Y/N?!

Y/N: Hey, Verosika. (pushes Tex away)

Vortex: (turns around) Holy shit?! The Bad Cop! And he has the princess's seal! I am not fucking with this guy.

Y/N: My reputation precedes me.

Verosika: How'd you end up working for Blitz-O? Also, those horns look pretty sexy, where'd they and the ice come from?

Y/N: The horns and ice are a recent development. And are you honestly surprised I wound up working for people who kill scumbags?

Verosika: Good point, and Sinners do tend to develop powers. It's unfortunate you had to end up working for my ex.

Y/N: This is the ex-boyfriend you told me about?! (to Blitzo) What is your major malfunction, fuckstain?!

Blitzo: Oh, you're going to start giving me shit too?

Y/N: You're damn right I am! You fucked her over for no reason!

Verosika: Y/N, remember my offer from years ago? We'd be happy to *have* you.

Y/N: Again, I must respectfully decline.

Verosika: (pouting) Fine. But if you ever change your mind, my door is always open. Come on, Tex. 

She walks away with a sway in her hips.

Blitzo: Hey! Get your-

Verosika: Tata fuckstain! (she flips him the bird)

Blitzo: I wasted so much time with a bag of holes like that.

Loona: (getting out of the van) You two know Verosika Mayday?!

Blitzo: Yeah, we dated.

Y/N: I was her bodyguard for a show almost five years ago.

Millie: Did you date her before or after she became a Popstar?

Moxxie: *You* dated a Popstar?!

Blitzo: Okay, why are you all acting like that's such a shock?

Loona: Hellooo, it's Verosika Mayday?

Y/N: It's you?

Moxxie: I just... [scratches his head] Is she blind?? Suffering some form of brain damage?

A/N: Is Stolas?

Blitzo: Okay, look, you are all making this into a way bigger deal than it needs to be. I don't pry into your stupid personal lives.

Moxxie: You do that all the time, sir!

Millie: Come on, you kinda do that.

Loona: You totally do that.

Y/N: Bitch, I pushed you out of one of the Hotel windows. Also (kicks him in his junk) ,that's for spying on Vaggie when she was only wearing a Towel!

Millie: (referring to Verosika) What was sex with her like?

Moxxie: Millie?!

Millie: What?! It's a Popstar! You'd wanna know what sex with Michael Crawford is like.

Moxxie: ...Touche.

Y/N: We didn't have sex. This was just after I got to Hell and was still working through my issues.

Blitzo: Look, just drop it! Millie, find a temporary spot. Y/N, Loona, Moxxie, lets' go handle this shit.

Cut to the four of you exiting an elevator.

Loona: Do you think they saw me? Fuck, I did my makeup shitty today!

Blitzo: Aw, you look perfect Loonie, like always.

Y/N: For once I agree with Blitzo, also since when did you care?

You see Vortex guarding a studio door right across from IMP's office.

Blitzo: Hey, big man! Where's your bitch bag of an employer?

 Vortex gestures to the door he's guarding, which has V.M. spray painted on it.

Vortex: She's in her office. There wasn't room on the second floor, so they rented one here on this one. It's cheaper.

Blitzo: Oh, COME ON!

Vortex: [scoffs] Sorry, man.

Y/N: Sorry about earlier, it was nothing personal.

Vortex: It's all good, man. You were just doing your job.

Blitzo: [mutters] Oh, no you don't, bitch.

Moxxie: Sir... how about you let me go in and try to reason with her? I don't really listen to what's classified as "pop genre" music, so her status to me is name recognition alone...

You, Blitzo, and Loona tune him out and look annoyed.

Moxxie: In my opinion, her music is a bit derivative of-

Blitzo: Moxxie, shut the fuck up!

Y/N: I'll talk to her.

Loona: (jealous) What, why you?!

Y/N: The same reason as the Spring Broken chapter of The Broken Assassin.

Loona, Moxxie, and Blitzo: What?

Y/N: Yeah, I don't know where that came from either.

Cut to the Broken Assassin Universe, where those versions of you, Blitzo, Moxxie, and Loona, all in different parts of Hell, randomly sneeze.

You enter Verosika's office where everyone is looking you up and down, giving you bedroom eyes. Apart from Verosika, there are three Incubi and four other Succubi.

The Incubi are named Josh, Ace, and Kat

The other Succubi are named Kiki, Coco, Apple, and Milky

Apple: We've been naughty.

Coco: Punish us, daddy.

Kiki: I can show you all kinds of ways to use those handcuffs.

Milky: How would you like some of mama's milk?

You smirk and lightly shake your head, knowing that it was in their nature to be flirtatious, and none of them were bad-looking in the slightest.

However, your personal space is soon invaded by...

Josh: Want a kissy, Officer?

Y/N: (getting an idea) Sure. Pucker up, Buttercup.

Josh: Ohh, yes sir.

Josh closes his eyes, puckers his lips, and leans in only to feel deathly cold and unable to breathe. You had exhaled, using your breath to cover the lower half of Josh's face with ice, causing him to open his eyes and panic, frantically trying to remove the ice.

Ace: Hey! (grabs your shoulder) Assh-

You elbow Ace in the face, breaking his nose. You then notice Kat looking at you with wide, fear-filled eyes.

Y/N: Boo.

Kat yelps and scrambles backwards, tripping over a guitar and falling flat on his ass.

Y/N: (looking at Josh) I knew you wouldn't take "no" for an answer, so I decided to put the fear of Lucifer in you.

You clench your fist and the ice cracks, allowing Josh to breathe again.

Ace: Motherfucker, my nose!

Y/N: Quit being a baby. I went through way worse when I was Human.

You grab a pencil and shove it up Ace's nose, before jerking it to the side and straightening it.

Y/N: There. Now quit whining.

You grip Kat by the shoulders and hoist him back up to his feet.

Y/N: Stand up, have some dignity. (Turning to Verosika) Now, let's bargain. I know Blitzo wronged you in the worst way possible, but does that justify-

Blitzo: (barging in) Alright [censored], that's it!

Y/N: Fuck off, Blitzo! I was handling this.

Blitzo: (sarcastically) Sure, pal. (normally) If you're going to be shitty to my employees then I challenge you to a fucking, uh, challenge. Fuck, I said that twice.

Y/N: Since when do you care about the wellbeing of your employees?

Kiki: Mmmm... Is this Imp boy starting a demon duel?

Verosika: [Chuckles] I think he is! What's the game then, Blitz-O?

Blitzo: Every year, you STD spreaders go up topside for easy pickin's while Spring Break is a prime time for crime of all kinds! So I bet... you succu-bitches can't fuck as many people as we can off  by the end of the day.

The sex demons laugh. Blitzo glares in determination. They stop laughing.

Verosika: Oh, you're serious? Game on...Bitch.

Blitzo stalks out of the office while you turn back to the Sex Demons with an apologetic shrug before following him out.

Y/N: We're actually doing this? ...It's a parking spot, Blitzo. Letting Verosika use it for a week will not kill you.

Cut to IMP's office, where Blitzo is going over a poorly devised plan for how they're going to win their bet with Verosika. As Blitzo talks, IMP, their targets, and Verosika are portrayed as poorly drawn doodles.

Blitzo: Alright, shut your assholes! Here's how we're gonna do this shit! First, we find a fuck ton of clients. We portal up. We have our fun murder time as per usual. We pile all the bodies into a big fuckin' canoe. We push said canoe into some water. We light it on fire to attract the sharks and eagles 'n shit. Maybe a goose, too! Fuck it! They come and eat the bodies, we win the bet... We rub it in that sloppy bitch's drunken whore-ass face!

The doodle portrays the five members of I.M.P flipping off the doodle of Verosika, who collapses to her knees and bursts into tears.

Blitzo: Do you have... any questions? 

Y/N: Yeah, how far up your ass did you reach for that bullshit plan? (Loona snickers to herself)

Blitzo: Please, that was a flawless presentation of what we should do, Y/N. It's not my fault you've got a smooth little brain upstairs.

Y/N: A what now?

Blitzo: I'm calling you slow, Y/N. God, why don't you learn to take criticism, (jabbing you in the chest) you talentless, baby dicked Troll?

You drive an ice dagger through Blitzo's hand, nailing it to the table.

Blitzo: GOD DAMNIT, MOTHERF-(You slam his head into the table and pull the dagger out).

Y/N: Now does anyone have a real plan and will not call me mentally challenged?

Loona: Hey, is there a way I can come with you guys this time?

Blitzo: Absolutely not! I forbid it, not gonna happen! I'm sorry sweetie but Spring Break is no place for young vulnerable goth girls, you know the kind of FREAKS up there who'd drool all over you.

Everyone turns their head to break the fourth wall. You give a knowing smirk while everyone else is glaring in disgust, disappointment, or disapproval.

Loona: I can blend in with humans and you clearly need all the help you can get.

Blitzo: Wait, say that again.

Loona: I can *blend in*

Y/N: How?

Loona: I have a human disguise, like you should as a Sinner.

Y/N: Wait, what? What about the necklace from when we killed the corrupt principal?

Loona: Don't need it anymore. And you've only had two missions up top, and only one where you grew horns. What about the rest of you?

Blitzo, Moxxie, and Millie:

Loona: You three have been screwing around Earth this whole fucking time without human disguises?!

Blitzo: Okay, new plan! Loonie and Y/N lure the humans to us, and we'll take care of the rest. Okay, how about that?

Millie: Flawless logic.

Moxxie: I think you're missing the biggest issue, sir. Isn't it crucial to have a client who demands enough kills to win this bet? We aren't just going up to massacre!

Blitzo: I got that covered, Mox.

Scene transitions to you and Loona standing in the hallway, looking at a mirror. She gently massages your shoulders to ease any stress.

Loona: Alright, do you remember what you looked like when you were alive?

Y/N: Barely.

Loona: Good, now focus on that and remain calm.

You do so and you're soon covered in blue flames and smoke, which soon disperses to reveal your human form.

Y/N: (Looking in the mirror) I don't believe it...

You examine your face in the mirror, looking at a flawless reflection of how you used to look.

Loona: Wow. While I may prefer the horns, I'd be lying if I said you didn't look cute now. 

She pulls you into a kiss.

Loona: Although you should probably change clothes, your riot gear will stand out. Try wearing something appropriate for the beach.

Y/N: Could you open a portal to the my room at the hotel?

Loona: Sure. (she uses the grimoire to open a portal) Don't take too long.

Y/N: Will do. (You give her a quick kiss and walk through the portal).

Flashback ends

Y/N: So that's how my morning went.

Vaggie: So all of this is about a parking space?

Y/N: I don't get paid enough to understand Blitzo.

Charlie: Just be careful Y/N, it's been five years since you interacted with living humans.

Y/N: I know, babe. But remember I'm not doing this alone, Loona and the others are helping me.

Maria: Verosika really doesn't deserve what happened.

Y/N: I know. And worst yet, the ex in question is now my boss after I worked for her.

Vaggie: Do you have feelings for her?

Y/N: While we didn't do anything, I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel something for her.

Charlie: She can join in.

Y/N: Seriously?!

Maria: We know you don't want to break anyone's heart. And if what you said about Verosika is true, then she probably needs real love in her life.

Y/N: You're seriously okay with this? (all three nod yes) Well, she'll be happy to hear that.

Charlie: Still, be careful.

Y/N: Of course, babe.

You kiss all three of them before calling Loona to open a portal back to the office.

One oddly effective, poorly drawn, bad grammar flier later, dozens of clients are seen lining up outside of your office.

Y/N: How the f- you know what, forget it.

Cut to the living world. You and the rest of IMP are shown underneath a boardwalk. You and Loona nod at each other and transform into your human forms.

Millie: (Looking at you) Woah! (Seductively growls)

You blush from Millie's reaction and turn your head to see Loona in her human form. Her human disguise resembles a caucasian woman wearing black lipstick with half of her head shaved. She is wearing a pair of sneakers instead of going barefoot as she would in her Hellhound appearance.

Y/N: 0_0

Loona: See something you like?

Blitzo: Hey, we have a job to do! Got the list, Loonie?

Loona: (sniffs it) Got it.

You notice a nearby Cop and his car.

Y/N: I'll be right back.

You walk over to the Cop, knock him out, and stuff his unconscious body under trash bags. You then start typing your targets names into the car's computer to see if they have any criminal history or outstanding warrants. 

Y/N: Holy shit, these people really are scum. Lucky for us, they're all in one place.

Loona: (walking up to you) What's up, babe?

Y/N: (pointing to names on the list) Cartel Lieutenant. Pedophile. Serial Rapist. Arsonist. One of the so-called "Supervillains".

Loona: Ready to send them to Hell?

Y/N: Let's get hunting. 

A montage depicts the five of you killing your targets;

Loona lures a man away to a secluded alley where Blitzo shoots him in the head.

Loona is sitting on the ledge of a building with another man who tries to kiss her. However, you punch him in the face hard enough for him to fall off the edge and into a dumpster, where the force of the impact shatters his skull.

You are shown luring a female gangbanger away and give her bedroom eyes, causing Loona and Millie to look on in jealousy. You run your hands up her body before...stabbing a kitchen knife through her cranium.

Moxxie is shown bonking someone who needs to go to Horny Jail with a spiked bat.

Loona and Millie kill a trio of gold-digger thieves that you had lured away.

You slash a Pedophile's throat with a knife and watch as he bleeds out.

Blitzo drops a flowerpot on the head of a man walking with Loona.

Loona snaps the neck of a female sexual predator who was looking at you with a mixture of lust and sadism.

Scene transitions to the five of you stuffing corpses in a bag.

Blitzo: That's ten kills in the bag! I like to see that waily snatch orgasm that many--

Verosika: Alright, spring breakers! Y'all ready to get fucked up and make some BITCHIN' BAD CHOICES?!

Fan Boy: Verosika!

Verosika: This is your final boarding call. All aboard~

Verosika launches into "Vacay to Bonetown". "Fuck you Blitzo", followed by "Miss you Y/N", appear on the screens. Blitzo growls like a rabid animal, literally foaming at the mouth.

Verosika: ♫ Pack your bags. Sun's out. Take a vacay, babe. Take it straight to bone town. ♫

♫ V-time, free time, baby relax. Self-care, no hair, Brazilian wax. Hornt up succu-bus to the beach. Catch some rays while catching some D. ♫

Blitzo: God DAMMIT! That bitch started her goadish mating call! Now she's gonna win all these sex maniacs! We gotta pick things up, guys!

A vomiting blonde man is seen next to Blitzo.

Blitzo: [points to vomiting man] He on the list, Loonie?

Loona: Huh? Yeah... I think so.

Blitzo: Good!

Blonde man: Oh, whoa! What are you? A leprechaun? [Laughs]

Blitzo: Yeah... Pretty cool, huh?

Blitzo cleaves his head in half with the axe.

Blitzo: But you sure as shit ain't gonna tell nobody! 

Y/N: (taking Loona's hand) Wanna take a break?

Loona: Sure. I couldn't care less about that parking spot anyway.

The two of you make your way through the crowd when Loona is approached by Josh, who looks at her lustfully.

She rolls her eyes while you hold your hand up, a familiar frosty blue color covering your fingertips. Josh nods sheepishly and backs off.

You pass by Kiki, Apple, Coco, and Milky, who all look at you with hearts in their eyes.

Succubi: He looks even hotter without that armor.

Cut back to Blitzo, who has no idea what just happened.

Blitzo: Okay, next one, Loonie.

He looks around and see's she isn't there.

Blitzo: Wha-- Wha-- Wh-- WHERE'S MY BABYYYYYY?!?!

Millie: It's fine, Blitzo. Y/N's with her.

Blitzo: Oh great, now the guy who literally made killing criminals his entire purpose is distracted!

Verosika: Now, who wants a piece of this?!

Verosika tosses her Beelzejuice bottle into the ocean, creating a golden portal. A fish appears, which rapidly grows into a monster, unknown to anyone on the beach.

Y/N: That seems like a waste.

You and Loona approach Vortex, who has just knocked out an unruly fan who attempted to rush the stage and is dragging him away.

Y/N: Hey, Tex.

Vortex: Hey Y/N, this your friend?

Y/N: Yeah, this is my girlfriend, Loona.

Loona: Hey.

Vortex: 'Sup? You know, you two seem pretty cool. You should come to one of the parties my girlfriend hosts.

Y/N and Loona: Sounds fun.

Blitzo pops up and ruins the moment.

Blitzo: Am I interrupting something?

Vortex: Nah man, just having a conversation.

Blitzo: "Conversation" leads to HPV!

Y/N: Fuck off, Blitzo.

Loona: You're gonna get us all into shit!

Blitzo: I just wanted to see what's so important that you got distracted from your jobs.

Loona: What, we can't take a break?

Y/N: Besides, it's a parking spot. It's not that important.

Blitzo: I am not losing to that whore!

Vortex: Hey man, why don't you chill out?

Blitzo: Why don't you stay out of it?! Okay, this is our business, literally!

Loona: Fuck, Blitzo! Why can't you stay out of my face for five minutes?!

Blitzo: Because I adopted you! And that should mean something!

Loona: What does it matter? You're not my real dad, I was almost 18!

Blitzo: It still counts! Y/N, back me up!

Y/N: No, fuck no! You need to stop babying her!

Blitzo: What?! Come on!

Y/N: I've seen way too many runaway children trying to get away from parents like you, and it never ended well. All of those kids either ended up dead or in jail! And from what I've seen, Loona doesn't need you.

Blitzo: Lo-

Loona: He's right. I didn't need you then, asshole! I don't know!

The two of them look away from each other. Blitzo glances back at Loona looking genuinely upset.

Millie and Moxxie hide behind a table with steel barrels of beer. Millie loads a crossbow for Moxxie to take it. He peeks over and prepares to shoot when a human man comes over and throws a beer can down.

Human: WOOOO! Yeah! Party! Let's do thiiiiis!

The man knocks the cans aside, sending Moxxie and Millie into the air. Moxxie lands in front of dozens of people. A woman points at Moxxie in disgust.

Woman: Eggggh! Oh my god, it's a fucking possum!

Moxxie: Oh, crumbs!

Moxxie tries to get away, but one of the partygoers catches him by the tail.

Skool: I got it!

Skool picks up Moxxie and shoves him into a barrel of beer. The group cheer about "beer possum" as they carry the barrel away. Moxxie drinks the beer inside and gets drunk.

Loona tries to say something to an upset Blitzo, who crosses his arms.

Loona: Uh... Blitzo... I'm-

Blitzo: Enjoy your break, guys. I'm gonna go kill something.

Vortex: Damn you two, that was savage. You alright?

Loona: Yeah, he'll get over it. He always does.

Y/N: He needed a fucking wake up call.

Vortex: Glad you could stand up for yourself at least, takes guts.

Loona: Thanks.

Vortex: And you really stood up for your girl.

Y/N: Please, this is no girl. (hugs Loona from behind) She's a woman. (kisses down her neck making her giggle and blush)

Millie runs behind a few stacks of beer kegs toward a wobbling barrel. She opens it and the barrel tips over. Moxxie burps as the beer spills out onto the ground.

Millie: Moxxie!

Moxxie: [drunk] Millieeeeeeeee! Hiiii! Hey. Hey, when did you get four heads? I wanna kiss them.

Before Millie can respond, a monster fish created by Verosika's flask rises out of the water and begins slaughtering party goers.

Moxxie: [drunk] Ooooh! Fish.

The monster wraps its tongue around Moxxie, pulls him closer, and closes its mouth.

Moxxie: [drunk] Hehehe... Weeeeee...

Millie kills a random partygoer who's too drunk to realize what's happening. She uses his remaining alcohol and part of his shirt to make a Molotov cocktail and throws it at the giant catfish.

Cut back to you, Loona, and Vortex.

Y/N: What the fuck?!

Loona: Millie and Moxxie are in it's mouth!

Y/N: Do you guys see, hear, or smell any potential witnesses?

Loona and Vortex: No. Why?

Y/N: Because I don't want them to see me to this.

You change back into your demon form and rush forward. You shoot several ice spikes into the monster, using them as steps to reach its' mouth. 

Millie is shown trying to grab Moxxie's hand, but he gives her a high-five instead. She grabs his hand and pulls him out, where he is caught by Blitzo.

Millie starts stabbing at the monster's tongue and uvula while you freeze and shatter numerous of its' teeth. 

The monster roars and staggers back, causing Millie to almost fall down its' throat before you grab her hand.

Y/N: Get outta here. I got this.

She nods and jumps to safety. You jump down the monster's throat, freezing every inch of it on the way down. 

Back on the beach, everyone watches in awe as the fish freezes solid and shatters into pieces that sink into the ocean. You stride back onto the sand, panting heavily.

Blitzo: Way to show off, Y/N.

Millie: Oh baby, I'm so turned on right now! (She jumps on your chest and kisses your cheek)

Verosika: Blitz-O.

Blitzo: Oh perfect. That must be the whores!

Verosika: That was handled rather obviously, wasn't it?

Y/N: Hate to piss on your parade, but this doesn't belong to us. (You toss Verosika her flask, who drop-passes it to Milky)

Millie: Would be a shame if anyone found out you guys were behind a giant monster fish in the human world.

Moxxie: [Laughs] Oh, Satan! You all be so... FUUUUCKED! [Continues laughing.]

Verosika: Yeah, well... you three nasty-ass gremlins will be in shit for not being in disguises!

Moxxie: [faceplants] A human called me a possum. I am not a [faceplants again] possum!

Blitzo: Y'know, we could keep this little B-movie scene on the down low if you agree to let us use that parking space.

Verosika: ...Fine.

Blitzo: WE FUCKIN' WOOOOOOON!!! [laughs triumphantly]

Millie: Fuck YEAH!

Blitzo: IN YOUR FACE, BIIIITCH!

Y/N: (to Blitzo) God, you're a petty bitch.

Verosika: [Scoffs] Come on, let's get out of here. Tex!

Blitzo opens a portal back to Hell and he and Moxxie jump through. However, he soon jumps back out to flip off Verosika, who somehow senses this and growls in rage.

To add insult to injury, Verosika and her crew soon find themselves surrounded by Cops.

Cop: Put your hands up, you sick deviants!

Verosika: Alright sluts, get ready to suck a lot of pig dick.

They all groan in disgust.

Seeing this, you rush back to the cop car from earlier and grab the radio. One of the officers about to arrest Verosika hears your voice over his radio.

Y/N: What the fuck are you doing?! Verosika and her crew aren't responsible, you idiots! The real perps got away!

Cop: Who is-

Y/N: This is Police Commissioner Dekker, you idiot! Who else?!

Cop: Oh, sor-

Y/N: Get your dumbasses back to the precinct NOW!

Cop: Yes, sir! Sorry about that ma'am.

The Cops drive off, leaving Verosika and her crew stunned.

Verosika: That was fucking lucky.

Y/N: (approaching them) I would say luck had nothing to do with it, but I was lucky the guy I knocked out earlier really was the Commissioner. 

Verosika: That was you?!

Y/N: Yes, it was.

Verosika runs up to you, hugs you, and kisses you passionately.

Verosika: Thank you thank you thank you! 

She showers you with kisses, leaving several lipstick marks, while Loona and Millie look on with jealousy.

Loona and Millie: You're lucky you get to be part of the harem.

Verosika: What?

Y/N: I'll explain later.

Cut to a couple hours later. You and Verosika were alone in her studio while everyone else had clocked out for the night. You had just finished telling her the whole story about your childhood, how you were framed for your ex-partner's crimes, and how your fiancee left.

Verosika: So all that really happened to you. And here I thought I had you all figured out. I'm sorry you had to go through all that, especially with your mother and fiancee.

Y/N: Still can't believe the ex you were talking about is now my boss.

Verosika: Yeah, weird how shit works out sometimes. So are the others really okay with us getting together?

Y/N: They know I don't want to break your heart and they think you deserve some genuine love. So yes, they're okay with us.

Verosika: They really think that, do they? (she walks up to you and runs her hands down your chest) How about you show some of that genuine love?

She kisses you while wrapping her arms around your neck. You pick her up and sit her on a desk while still making out. 

Verosika: Let's take this to the bedroom.

Y/N: What for? The couch is right there.

Verosika: I like the way you think.

The two of you resume making out, with you lifting her up while she wraps her legs around your waist. You gently lay her down on her back on the couch and kiss down her neck.

Verosika: Wait.

Y/N: What's wrong?

Verosika: Nothing. There's just something I should show you first.

She sits up and slips out of her dress while giving you a seductive gaze, revealing that she was wearing Prison Uniform-themed lingerie, before she runs her hand over your crotch.

Verosika: I've been a bad girl, Officer. You gonna punish me?

You give her a similar seductive gaze and gently push her on her back.

Y/N: Yes. Yes, I am.

You pull your pants down, and rub your shaft over her still clothed womanhood. 

Verosika moans in pleasure and rises up to kiss you, only be stopped by you gently placing your hand on her chest and pulling back, giving her a teasing smirk.

Y/N: Did I say you get to taste, prisoner?

Verosika: No, Officer.

Y/N: Assume the position.

Verosika: (flirty) Yes, sir.

You stand off the couch, allowing her room to get on her hands and knees. She looks back at you and sways her ass invitingly.

You lower her panties and start taking her from behind.

Verosika: Oh, fuck! That's it, baby!

You continue to thrust into her, both of you moaning in pleasure.

Verosika cranes her head back and the two of you kiss while you continue to thrust in and out of her.

Verosika: By the way, the other girls have been talking about joining the harem.

Y/N: Really?

Verosika: Of course. You're Hell's Vigilante, you have the authorization of the Princess, and...you're an absolute sweetheart. (Kisses your cheek)

Y/N: Well, I'd have to get to know them better. And see what the other girls think. But yeah, I wouldn't be opposed to it. 

Verosika yells in pleasure as the two of you climax. 

She then crawls on top of you as you catch your breaths.

Verosika: Shit, that was amazing. You're amazing

Y/N: So are you. Though, I shouldn't be surprised considering you're a Succubus and all.

You kiss her on top of her head.

Y/N: I really am sorry about what Blitzo did to you. You didn't deserve that.

Verosika: Can we not talk about him? Can we just (nuzzles into your chest) stay here and cuddle for a bit?

You wrap your arm around her as the screen fades to black.

End of Chapter. Next; CHERUB.

A/N: I know the aspect of human disguises contradicts what I said in an earlier chapter where you and Loona kill a corrupt principal. But I published that chapter before this episode aired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 18.8K 42
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
43.7K 1.1K 10
A fallen angel. Your wings tainted black, your halo lost its once golden color, it's not black. You accidentally sinned. You didn't mean to, you jus...
464K 8.2K 88
Y/n, our very first half human, half demon in this rare occurance, he doesn't remember much of about his past and must struggle to survive in this ne...
108K 2.5K 59
After 18 years of nothing but pain and suffering Y/n Beckett is on his own, seeking adventure, a fresh start, and a new life. So when he stumbles ac...