Glass - Power Rangers Megafor...

By AlexNeko_990

Glass (Completed)πŸ’Ž -Book One of the Fragile Duology- --- Our world was once a safe and happy place until evi... More

Meet Jaxson "Jax" Moran
Chapter Two: He Blasted Me With Science
Chapter Three: Going Viral
Chapter Four: Stranger Ranger
Chapter Five: United We Stand
Chapter Six: Harmony and Dizchord
Chapter Seven: Who's Crying Now?
Chapter Eight: Robo Knight
Chapter Nine: Prince Takes Knight
Chapter Ten: Man and Machine
Chapter Eleven: Ultra Power
Chapter Twelve: Dream Snatcher
Chapter Thirteen: Gosei Ultimate
Chapter Fourteen: The Human Factor
Chapter Fifteen: Staying on Track
Chapter Sixteen: The Human Condition
Chapter Seventeen: The Messenger
Chapter Eighteen: End Game
Bonus Chapter: Under The Fireworks
Go Check Out Book 2 - Prism

Chapter One: Mega Mission

3.3K 51 21
By AlexNeko_990

A/N: First Chapter of "Glass". Also there will be Bonus Part at the end. Bonus Parts will happen in almost every Chapter.

Narrator POV

On his way to school, new kid Troy Burrows dreams of an epic battle between an army of Power Rangers and an alien invasion. The bus driver wakes him up as he's already arrived. Late for class, Troy walks in on a class discussion about who'd be the last species to survive on the planet. While previous answers included insects (according to Emma) and robots (according to Noah), Troy believes humans will be the last species, as when working together, they can achieve anything. As the class discusses, Jake continues to be fascinated by his classmate and crush, Gia. Jax is there reading a book, while also talking to Troy.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

Jax POV

I am at class with my sister Gia, and our bestfriend Emma.

Mr. Burley begins teaching the class. "Okay, class let's start the year with a science brainteaser. What species will outlast all others on Earth." Mr. Burley asked. A girl raised her hand. "Emma?" Mr. Burley asked.

"Insects, they'll survive all the bad stuff, we're doing to the environment. So of them lays lots of eggs, they'll be the last one standing." Emma said. A boy raised his hand.

"Yes, Noah? You have a different answer?" Mr. Burley asked. "Robots, robots powered by..." Noah said. I tuned it out. "Robots are machine, so technically they are not species." Gia said. "She's not wrong." I muttered quietly.

A new student came in. "Ah, you must be Troy." Mr. Burley greeted, as Troy begins making his way to his seat. "Nice of you to join us, maybe you can answer our brainteaser what species will survive all others?" Mr. Burley asked.

"Us, humans." Troy said. "How's that, Troy?" Mr. Burley asked. "If humans work together, we can overcome anything." Troy said.

"Okay, interesting I certainly hope Troy's right." Mr. Burley said. "Nice answer." I said to Troy who was seated next to me, while not looking away from my book.

"Thanks. Hi, I'm Troy Burrows." Troy said. I lifted my head so that I can look at Troy. "Jaxson Moran, but just call me Jax." I said. "Well, Jax, it's nice to meet you." Troy said smiling. "You too." I said smiling back at him.

⚝✶𝕀ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕆𝔻𝕌ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ✶⚝

Let me introduce myself. My name is Jaxson, Jaxson Moran. Originally Jaxson Rex. Lots of people call me Jax.

My Biological parents died in a car accident, leaving me alone in this world. That is until the Moran family adopted me.

Me, and Gia are bestfriends/brother and sister. Gia can be overprotective of me sometimes. I don't blame her though.

When I was young I found out that my Sexuality is Gay. My parents, and the Moran's supported me, but in this world there are still people who would made fun of me.

Ever since my biological parents died, I was put in a depressed mood. If there is one word to describe me, I would say "FRAGILE".

Sometimes when people say things, they think it would be harmless, but in truth someone out there would be hurt by their words.

I'm afraid of people finding out about my sexuality, only Gia, and Emma knows and some other ones.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

We are now at our lockers. Mine is next to Gia's.

"Going to Ernie's?" Gia ask Emma. "Yeah, but first I'm going to the woods. The Orange Mohair Butterflies are migrating, and it's like a once in a lifetime event." Emma said. Emma dropped her books, but Gia caught it in time.

"Jax, you're coming with us. You know how I feel about leaving you alone." Gia said. "Okay. At least, I get to finish my book." I said, as I held up a book titled "Tanzanite". "I'll meet you two a little later, oh order me a-" Emma was about to say.

"I know, a low-fat, cherry berry, strawberry, with carrot juice, but no hot fudge." Gia said. Emma walks away after that. "Come on, Jax." Gia said. "Okay." I said. I followed Gia to Ernie's.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

We are now at Ernie's.

Gia is studying, while I was reading my book. Suddenly the both of us got teleported.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

We appeared in a dark place, with other people.

"Jax, you alright?" Gia asked. "Yup, I'm good." I said. All of us got up. "What just happened?" Jake asked. "I'm not sure, but it was scientifically impossible, and awesome." Noah said.

"How did we get here?" Tory asked. "Just where is here?" Gia asked. "What is this place?" I added. "It worked, it worked!" A robot said.

"What is that?" Troy asked, as he grabs it. "Woah, an old-school robot, like in the movies." Noah said.

"Old-school?" The robot said, as he zapped Noah. We backed away. The lights turned on, and we saw a bunch of things, and a giant head. "What's happening?" Troy said. "Freaky Tiki." Jake said.

We walked closer to the stuff that was around. "I've seen these before in my dreams." Troy said. "In your dreams?" I questioned. Troy nodded his head.

"This is amazing." Noah said. The wall statue begins talking. "Welcome humans! I am Gosei, your lives are about to change forever. My mentor Zordon, will be placed me here, to be the guardian of this planet. I am of the Earth, and embodied it's great and mystical power." Gosei said.

"Guardian?" Troy said. "I'm only awakened, when the Earth is faced with an extraordinary threat." Gosei said. "Uh, whoever you are, you look like something on one of my dad's Hawaiian shirts." Jake said.

"I took this familiar form to communicate with humans, this is a paroles time for mankind. The Earth needs you." Gosei said. "What are you talking about?" Gia asked. "Aliens have already landed, and you have been chosen to protect it." Gosei said.

"A giant talking Tiki, and now aliens? You gotta be kidding me." Jake said. "He's not kidding." Emma said. We looked behind, and saw Emma. "Emma? You're mixed up in this too?" Gia asked, as she helps her up.

"I saw this, just before whatever just happened." Emma said, as she showed us a picture, of an alien. "What gives This can't be real." Gia said. "But it looks real." I said. "Your skepticism is healthy, but this is all too real." Gosei said.

"You have been carefully selected to form a team, of the long tradition of the Power Rangers. Tensou show them." Gosei said. "Yes, on screen. Activated." Tensou said.

"Emma, you're not only a great BMX cyclist, but you also truly care about the environment. You'll go to great length to take care of it. You shall soar up like the Flames of the Phoenix, and be the Pink Ranger." Gosei said. "Pink is my favorite Color. But what's this Ranger deal?" Emma said.

"Noah, your thirst for knowledge is unequaled, our future depends on the great scientific minds like yours. As the Blue Ranger your attacks will Bite like the force of a Shark." Gosei said.

"There's nobody with the boundless athleticism, and enthusiasm that can match you Jake. I am making you the Black Ranger you will fight with the Stealth of the Snake." Gosei said.

"Than there is Gia, you're calm under pressure, and pursue excellence, with the Ferocity of a Tiger, you will be the Yellow Ranger." Gosei said.

"As for you Troy, your purity of spirit, and strength are the results of incredible discipline. Since you have great immensity in your life with great skill, you shall be the Red Ranger and like the Dragon, you will serve as the teams leader." Gosei said.

"And lastly Jaxson, with the loss of your parents-" Gosei started to say. My eyes widen, and my breath became faster, and everyone looked at me. "-you faced many obstacles in your life, and continue to grow. With the help of everyone around you, you are able to overcome hard times. You shall fight with the Wrath of the Leviathan, you will be the Gold Ranger." Gosei said.

Gia came over to me, and patted my back. "You okay?" Gia asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said reassuring her. "He didn't have to say it in front of everyone though." I muttered.

Troy decides to take the attention away from me, which I was thankful for. "Me, the leader? But I'm new in town." Troy said. "There is no mistake, you have been chosen, because of your skills, and character." Gosei said.

"Who are they?" Noah asked pointing at the Ranger Figures. "Line in the room, you can see the Rangers who came before you. Now you shall form a new team, each of you will be given access to an extraordinary powers, that will help you, protect the Earth." Gosei said.

Something appeared in front of us. "Those are your Morphers. With them you will morph into Mega Rangers, you will wield Power Cards, that will unlock special weapons, and abilities. And you shall command mighty machines called, Megazords." Gosei said.

"Morphers, Power Cards, Mechazords? All this tech, how do we use it?" Noah asked. "All will be revealed in time." Gosei said. "If the Earth is under attack, and you think we're the one to protect it, we're in." Troy said. "Megaforce, your mission starts now." Gosei said. All of us got teleported.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

We got teleported outside.

"Is everyone okay?" Troy asked. "I guess so." Noah said. Someone screamed. "Look." Emma said. We stood up, and saw monsters attacking civilians. "Uh, aliens?" Jake said. "Fascinating." Noah said.

"Forget that, they're bad news!" Troy said.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" Jake said, catching the monsters' attention.

"Uh, I'm guessing these aliens don't come in peace!" Noah said.

All of us begin fighting the Loogies.

I punched, and kicked some of them, when they're about to surround me, I did a backflip, and jumped over them, while attacking them.

"How did you do that?" Troy asked.

"Oh, I use do gymnastics. So I have some acrobatics skills!" I said.

Troy seems to be staring at me for a few second, than continues fighting.

The Loogies begin shooting at us, we dodged it, but we fell to the ground.

"They're closing in, on us!" I said.

"Gosei told us the Morphers will give us powers! Let's use them!" Troy said.

"Follow my lead! It's Morphin' Time!" Troy shouted, as he opens his Morpher.

I stood between Troy, and Jake.

We took out our Power Cards, and placed it into our Morphers.

"Go Go Megaforce!" All of us shouted, as we begin morphing.

"Megaforce Red!"

"Megaforce Gold!"

"Megaforce Blue!"

"Megaforce Black!"

"Megaforce Pink!"

"Megaforce Yellow!"

"Earth's Defenders, Never Surrender!" All of us shouted.

All of us continue fighting the Loogies.

The others summoned their weapons.

"Let's do this!" I said.

"Last, but not least!" Troy said.

The both of us took out our Power Cards.

"Summon Battle Gear! Leviathan Scythe!" I shouted, as I summoned my Leviathan Scythe.

"Summon Battle Gear! Dragon Sword!" Troy shouted, as he summoned his Dragon Sword.

"Keep fighting them guys!" Troy said.

"Yeah, what choice do we have?" Jake said.

"Less talking, more fighting!" I said.

The others were surrounded.

"Guys, we need Troy, and Jax!" Noah said.

"Here they come!" Jake said.

Me, and Troy came in doing a spinning attack, and attacked the Loogies.

"These powers are amazing!" Troy said.

"Totally awesome!" I said.

"Nice moves!" Gia said.

"Look sharp!" Troy said.

We continue fighting the Loogies.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

We arrived to where a monster is.

"Hey monster!" Jake said.

"You mean me?" Scaraba said.

"Leave those folks, alone!" Jake said.

"You can scare them, but we're not afraid!" Troy said.

"So much for Wreck and Roll! Attack!" Scaraba said, as Loogies appeared.

"We'll protect the Earth, no matter what it takes!" Troy said.

"Power Rangers! Megaforce!" All of us shouted.

An explosion happened behind us.

"You really want to fight? Than fine, Loogies attack!" Scaraba said.

"Rangers, it is time you call upon your Mega Blasters!" Gosei said.

"Let's do it, Troy!" I said.

"Good call!" Troy said.

We got out our Power Cards, and placed it into our Morphers.

"Mega Blaster Activate!" All of us shouted, as we summoned our Mega Blasters.

"Okay, let's fry these Loogies!" Emma said.

"It's on!" Troy said.

All of us begin fighting the Loogies with our Mega Blasters.

"Shark Blast!"

"Snake Blast!"

"Tiger Blast!"

"Phoenix Blast!"

"Leviathan Blast!"

"Dragon Blast!"

All of us shouted, and we defeated the Loogies, one by one.

All of us regrouped.

"Way to go, guys!" Troy said.

"I'll crush you!" Scaraba said, as he rushed toward us.

"Take out, that ball!" Troy said.

All of us fired at the ball, and destroyed it.

"You punks are mega forcing me to lose my lunch!" Scaraba said, as he attack us.

We stopped his attack using our Mega Blasters.

"What?!" Scaraba exclaimed.

"Let's call, our Mega Weapons!" Troy said.

We got out our Power Cards, and placed it into our Morphers.

"Weapons Activate!" All of us shouted, as we summoned our weapons.

"I've got fancy attacks too!" Scaraba said, as he attack us.

We blocked his attack.

"Sky Strike!" Troy, and Emma shouted.

"Phoenix Shot!" Emma shouted.

"Dragon Sword!" Troy shouted.

They attacked Scaraba.

"That's how you do it!" Gia said.

"Hey, wait!" Jake said, as he follows after Gia.

"Snake's Venom!" Jake shouted.

"Tiger's Claw!" Gia shouted.

Me, and Noah went next.

"Shark's Bite!" Noah shouted.

"Leviathan Scythe!" I shouted.

We attacked Scaraba, and regrouped.

"Time to show our true Mega Power!" Troy said.

"Combine!" All of us shouted, as we combined our Weapons.

"Megaforce Blaster!" All of us shouted.

"Sky Power! Energize!" Troy, and Emma shouted, as they placed their Power Cards.

"Land Power! Energize!" Jake, and Gia shouted, as they placed their Power Cards.

"Sea Power! Energize!" Me, and Noah shouted, as we placed our Power Cards.

"Megaforce Blaster Ready! Dynamic Victory Charge!" All of us shouted.

We fired at Scaraba, and destroyed him.

"Mega Rangers, that's a Mega Win!" Troy said.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

All of us got back to the base.

"That was awesome." Emma said. "Totally." Gia said. "It was cool." I said. "Congratulations, on a job well done!" Gosei said. "But, we were just lucky this time." Noah said.

"Luck had nothing to do with it, you rose to the occasion, and unlocked your powers. Do no doubt yourselves, you were chosen, and for good reason." Gosei said.

"This morning you were regular kids, leading normal lives. But now you must master your new powers, and live extraordinary lives." Gosei said.

"This has to be the craziest first day of school ever, but I think we're prepared to do our part." Troy said.

"I'm not so sure." Emma said. We all look at her. "The helmet does mess up, my hair. Just kidding." Emma said.

"We're a force to be reckon with." Jake said. "Yes, you are the Power Rangers Megaforce." Gosei said.

All of us put our fists together. "Earth's Defenders, Never Surrender!" All of us shouted.

⚝✶𝔹𝕆ℕ𝕌𝕊✶⚝

"Hey, Jax. Can I ask you something?" Troy asked. "Sure, what is it?" I asked. "When, Gosei said that 'With the loss of your parents, you faced many obstacles in your life, and continue to grow.' What does it mean?" Troy asked.

I was quiet for a bit, thinking if I should tell him. "Well, I won't go into details about my past, but my biological parents, died in a car accident. And not long after I was adopted, and raised by the Moran Family." I said.

Troy was a bit sad to hear that. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to ask you something like that." Troy apologizes. "Don't worry, about it. I'm bound to tell you guys the full story eventually, but for now that's all I'm gonna say." I said.

"Well, I'm gonna go home now. Bye." I said, as I waved him goodbye. "Bye." Troy said, as he waved me goodbye as well.

A/N: Whenever possible at the end of the Chapter, I'll add bonus moments of Troy and Jax interacting with each other. These bonus moments will only happen when something in the Chapter happens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 606 23
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’„π’π’π’•π’Šπ’π’–π’†π’” *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ βΈ» β•°β”€βž€ π—¦π—˜π—–π—’π—‘π—— π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ π—”π— π—‘π—˜π—¦π—œπ—” 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬. ❝ Long ago, Earth...
12.3K 375 14
Sword & Shield (Complete)πŸ’Ž --- A group of high-school students acquire superpowers after they discover an alien spaceship. They soon learn about its...
3K 101 5
Flowers (Ongoing)⏳ --- In the not-so-distant future, the mysterious and sinister Venjix Computer Network is attempting to conquer and lay ruin to the...
526K 21.6K 115
|| π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ || β€’ 𝑼π‘ͺ𝑯𝑰𝑯𝑨 𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑼𝑲𝑬 β€’ ᴑʜᴏ α΄‘α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› α΄›ΚœΙͺɴɒꜱ ᴑᴇʀᴇ ɒᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ? Κœα΄‡ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀΙͺɴʟʏ α΄…Ιͺα΄…Ι΄'α΄›. α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄α΄α΄‹α΄‡...