Taste of Paradise [Vkook]

By BloodLikeRoyalty

Kim Taehyung believed his love life was cursed, but unexpectedly he discovers the existence of paradise in th... More

Taste of Paradise

4.1K 142 97
By BloodLikeRoyalty

Only 25 years old, but Taehyung was convinced that his love life was cursed. The first time he believed he fell in love, he was only 16 years old, but after that, it only spiraled out of control. In the beginning of every blossoming relationship, he had been treated well, but without fail, his relationships turned malicious. Each of his partners had turned against him, picking at every miniscule insecurity that Taehyung could possibly have.

After enough heartbreaks, he decided that love wasn't meant for him. He refused to give in to the prospect of love and focused solely on lust. He had convinced himself that lust was enough. And it was, until he realized that the existence of paradise took form in a man by the name of Jeon Jungkook.

He should have known then that his life would never be the same.

Their lives had crossed paths when Yoongi had decided to do something completely out of his comfort zone by joining the football team. They attended the same university and Yoongi's focus was producing music while Taehyung's focus was expanding his technical skills in painting. They were both settled in the sort of future they wanted, but Yoongi had felt an inexplicable longing for something different.

"Football?" Taehyung had a gentle frown etched in his features when his best friend mentioned the interest. They sat across from each other in their favorite restaurant while they shared dinner together. "Hm, that's different. Kinda hot and I think it would encourage you to be more active—"

"I'm active enough, Tae bear—" Yooni had flicked his arm, and Taehyung beamed sweetly at him. "Not all of us has the stamina of fucking someone new every month—"

"Oh, I'm not that bad and besides unless it's over seven inches—not happening." Taehyung chuckled when Yoongi feigned puking, but they smiled when Jimin rushed toward their table, "About time! Where have you been?" Jimin slid into the booth, pushing Yoongi further down as he smiled warmly at them.

"Guess who got accepted into their first internship!" Jimin could hardly speak through his squeals, and he grinned when his best friends immediately lunged toward him to hug him and congratulate him.

"We're so, so proud of you!" Taehyung cupped his face as he smiled sweetly at him, "Is it the one under Hybe Entertainment? Will you be choreographing under them?" his smile only doubled in size when Jimin excitedly nodded, and they all sat down while they continued to discuss their future plans.

"Wait, you want to join football?" Jimin couldn't hide his laughter and Yoongi appeared offended, so he quickly tickled him to torture him. "I—I'm sorry!" Jimin chuckled and managed to push Yoongi's hands away from him. "It's just that you hardly do anything, but sit behind a computer—"

"Precisely why I really want to do this." Yoongi frowned as he hesitated, "Do you think that I shouldn't?"

"Wait..." Jimin frowned as something hit him suddenly, "That's so weird that you want to join football. When I went to Hybe for my interview, I met someone there that attends the same university, and he's going to the football tryouts too—anyway, his name is Jungkook. If you both get in, I'm sure you would love him!" Jimin smiled as he looked at Yoongi. "You should definitely do it." He encouraged kindly, but Yoongi seemed unsure.

He wasn't exactly fit for football, "I doubt I'd even get in. I can't remember the last time that I even worked out—" Yoongi was spiraling, and Taehyung recognized the self-doubt immediately and he knew he needed to say something. Do something to ease his fear.

Then it hit him.

Taehyung, being the ever-supportive best friend, realized that the best way to show his support would be to literally cheer for him. "I could join cheerleading, so you don't feel so alone. We'd have to go to camp together since it's the same season, and—" He rambled on, but stopped when his best friends looked at him with widened eyes.

"You'd do that? For me?" Yoongi looked like he was ready to cry, but of course, Taehyung had to ruin the moment in the best way he knew how.

"Nah. I want to see how many football players I can fit in my mouth—" Taehyung laughed when both Yoongi and Jimin visibly shuddered at the image. "I'm kidding!" He laughed mischievously while they seemed unconvinced.

"Fine, but don't mess with Jungkook. He's too pure for this world to fall trap to your charms. I would hate for you to break his heart..." Jimin warned as he poured each of them some kimchi stew before he poured himself some.

"No promises." Taehyung shrugged lightly, but the rest of the evening shifted as they spoke comfortably amongst themselves as they normally did.

Football and cheer camp commenced at the beginning of summer.

When Taehyung joined the cheerleading team, Jungkook immediately caught his attention because holy fuck no one should be that good looking. The team's coach was equally as impressed by Jungkook and he immediately named him the captain after a few days of training.

Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes first met when they stood on opposite ends of the field, but Taehyung broke the gaze when he felt fluttering in his stomach.

Nothing came of it at first, especially when the rest of the cheerleaders were practically throwing themselves at Jungkook. Jungkook didn't seem interested, but he remained kind when he carefully explained that it was never going to happen with any of them. Taehyung hated how obsessed everyone was with him, and he would be damned if he was just another one, so he set his eyes on another football player named Song Minho.

Yoongi immediately clicked with Jungkook, and it was clear that their friendship was growing rather quickly. Taehyung hardly ever approached Yoongi during practice because he worried to see Jungkook up close, but then one day, he decided fuck it.

At the time, the cheerleaders had nicknamed Taehyung 'tiger' for his charisma. Jungkook couldn't help himself as he gazed at Taehyung while he spoke with Yoongi. Jungkook was completely surprised by how handsome Taehyung was, and he tried to banter when he first spoke to him, "I don't see why the cheerleaders call you tiger..." he hummed as he looked him up and down, "You look more like a kitten to me."

Yoongi immediately frowned, and he knew Jungkook didn't mean it in a mean way, but he also knew that Taehyung—well, he would respond like this: "I don't remember ever asking you for your opinion, but I'm not surprised that a football player would see a cheerleader as inferior—"

"I didn't say you were inferior?" Jungkook frowned lightly, and he would have apologized but then Taehyung's tone only turned more condescending.

"Oh, so then were you flirting?" Taehyung smirked when that seemed to leave the jock a little stunned, but Jungkook was completely enamored by him. He didn't understand what it was, at the time, but then he remembered that Taehyung and Minho were a thing, so he quickly had to push that idea away from both of their minds.

"Obviously not." Jungkook spoke, dryly.

"Yeah, obviously." Taehyung was glaring at him, visibly fuming because this was safer than accepting that Jungkook may not have intended to hurt him. Taehyung was convinced that if not now then he will hurt him later, so it was safer to create distance between them.

Yoongi quickly stood between them as he gently patted his best friend's arms to calm him down. Their arguments only worsened with time. Most of their bickering was pointless, neither really knowing why they were fighting to begin with but perhaps they always felt something there and needed to push it off in any way possible.

Minho and Taehyung hit it off during that time, when camp commenced, but they crashed and burned faster than anyone expected.

"How can you have a whole album of dick pics on your phone?! What if someone sees?" Taehyung's friend, another cheerleader named Jisoo, giggled shyly when Taehyung showed her his photo album one evening after practice. "Is Minho's on here?" She had asked quietly, but other cheerleaders were already surrounding Taehyung out of pure curiosity to see whose penis was in his photo album.

He shuddered at the sound of his name. "I ended it with that prick." He muttered, but then added with an innocent smile, "I'm a bit of a size queen and that fucker's only like two inches. If he's not rearranging my insides, then what's the point?" He joked because he had assumed all the cheerleaders were his friends.

It was a huge factor to their breakup, but the second reason was that Minho had turned too aggressive, his grip too hard when he would try to hold Taehyung's hand. He would try to control who Taehyung could see or what he could wear. One night, Minho was pushy with him as he tried to force him into turning their relationship sexual, but Taehyung managed to get away. He had no desire to ever fuck him especially after seeing what he was packing.

It was a low blow, he knew that, but he wanted to hurt him before things ended between them so of course he had spat, "I'm not interested in you or your one-inch dick now leave me the fuck alone!" Minho was obviously embarrassed then, so he had left him alone. For a while, at least.

Jisoo's eyes widened, "Wait, two inches? That's it?"

"What's the biggest you've had, Tae?" Lisa asked, her eyes widened in curiosity and Taehyung had hummed in thought.

"Eight inches." He shrugged, unimpressed while the girls seemed completely surprised. And a little horrified.

It was still the beginning of their training during the summer. There had been rumors circulating around of Minho's size being a factor on the ending of his relationship to the cheerleader, and the jock's ego couldn't let anyone believe he had been broken up with because of that. He had needed to do something, so he started stirring up rumors that Taehyung was the one begging for them to get back together.

Summer classes were in session, so the hallways were crowded but not nearly as normal. The jocks and cheerleaders were there, and that's what really mattered because it was Taehyung's closest peers—the people he saw the most of during the season.

As he walked down the hallway, he was surprised when he was welcomed with judgmental stares. Taehyung frowned when they seemed to gossip about him, but he looked away when Lisa rushed toward him.

They were wearing their cheerleading uniforms, but Taehyung wore his waist pants while Lisa wore her skirt. "Tae, you should take the day off today—no need to practice today...maybe tomorrow?" She appeared worried.

"Why are you saying that?" He immediately noticed a crowd in front of the lockers, near his own, so he carefully moved past his friend as he approached his locker. Before he even reached his locker, he saw the words 'slut' and 'whore' spray painted in red and attached to the lockers were a picture of him. The same picture was plastered all over the lockers with a written note at the bottom that said, 'Acts like a bitch, so treated him like one.'

The picture was suggestive, but it wasn't necessarily a nude—more so a racy, sexy picture of himself. His entire face wasn't shown; it showed his body and only reached his lips. In the picture he wore a two-piece, silk, red set where the straps on the tank top were hanging off his shoulders, and it was short enough for his slim stomach to show. The red, silk bottoms were in the cheeky style, so his ass cheeks were shown, but he didn't think it was anything too scandalous.

"Cute." Taehyung commented under his breath, but he quickly smiled when Minho and a group of other jocks approached him. "Is this the best you could do?" he grinned when Minho seemed confused—he hadn't expected this reaction. "Funny how this bitch can kick your ass. Is that what you want? Do you want me to kick your ass in front of your friends?" His smile grew when Minho was completely speechless while his friends were hollering behind him.

His football friends seemed so amused while Taehyung tried to keep his cool.

"Now it's only fair for me to blow up your picture—" Taehyung whispered, seductively as he grinned brightly. That made Minho visibly uncomfortable.

Yoongi rushed toward the crowd, Jungkook behind him but they were both confused until they saw the words and pictures of Taehyung taped to the lockers. Yoongi was turning red as he glared at Minho, but Taehyung held him back.

"Don't need you to fight my battles." Taehyung warned, and Yoongi was shaking as he remained behind his best friend, but he glared at the football player. "This is such small dick energy, Minho and well, it's a little too fitting—" Taehyung delicately pulled off his bag and tossed it to the floor, and Minho tried to push him to shut him up, but Jungkook interrupted.

"That's enough, Minho—" Jungkook's voice was a warning, and Minho was busy trying to convince him that this is how Taehyung deserved to be treated.

"Tae, let's just go or else I'll destroy his fucking face." Yoongi whispered, but Taehyung wasn't listening.

Taehyung balled his hand into a fist, and as Jungkook pulled away to try to get the crowd to leave, Taehyung sent a hard punch across Minho's nose. The crowd completely erupted in dispersed hollers when Taehyung punched him a second time, knocking him to the floor. He climbed over him, ready to punch him again, but Jungkook scooped him off.

Jungkook's arm was hooked under his ass as he carried him away from him, but Taehyung tried to push him off. Minho's nose was bloody, his friends laughing at him while they pulled him to his feet. Yoongi was ready to lunge at Minho, but Jungkook grabbed his arm, "Yoongi, get Taehyung out of here, please." Jungkook practically begged while Taehyung was smacking against his chest because he wouldn't let him go.

"You would be on his fucking side—fucking asshole! You're all the fucking same..." Taehyung shoved Jungkook off, but Yoongi grabbed his bag then his arm and dragged him away from the crowd. He dragged him away from campus, and Taehyung managed to keep himself expressionless until he sat on the passenger seat of his best friend's car. His expression turned mildly sinister, a thoughtful smile on his lips as tears of frustration welled into his eyes.

"Tae, bear, it's okay..." Yoongi cooed as he rubbed his back, "I'll make sure he never bothers you again—I promise if he even looks your way, I'll break his fucking ankle, so he sits out the entire season."

Taehyung shook his head as he shrugged, "Not if I break his ankle first—"

"He's not worth it, Tae." Yoongi whispered, his hand gentle as he continued to rub his back to soothe him.

Taehyung was silent for a moment as his thoughts turned pitiful, "It's always the fucking same, Yoongi. Every fucking guy that I've ever..." He paused and took a deep breath as he struggled not to cry, "I shouldn't have wasted my time on a fucking jock—it's obvious they all think they're better than me because I'm a cheerleader—"

"That's not true. It's just Minho and his tiny brain and even tinier dick." He tried to fight back a chuckle; he really did but he broke into soft laughs. Taehyung cracked a smile as he leaned into his neck and hugged him tightly. Taehyung was quiet, but his heart clenched as he thought of the way the football players all looked at him, like he was smaller than they were. He never wanted to feel this way ever again.

In the same hallway, Lisa and Jisoo quickly pulled down the pictures of Taehyung from the lockers. Jungkook had grabbed Minho by his shirt, and he practically dragged him to the gym's locker room. When they were inside, he shoved him to the floor, "You think it's funny to humiliate someone like that? You're off the fucking team—I'll make sure that coach lets me kick you out! We don't need a prick like you to ruin everyone's attitude during the season—"

"What?! You'd kick me off for that fucking bit—" Minho's words were cut off when Jungkook harshly shoved him against the locker. Minho was breathing heavily, heart crashing against his chest because he needed to be a football player.

"Don't you dare insult him ever again. We all saw the way he kicked your ass so how about you just shut the fuck up. And get out." Jungkook glared at the rest of the players that quickly sat around the benches with their heads lowered, "If anyone else insults Taehyung again, I'll make sure you'd be benched for the season, do I make myself clear?"

"Not all of us were there—" one of them tried to argue, but he froze when Jungkook stared at him.

"Doesn't matter. There were enough of you there to taint the entire image of this team. Now I'll ask again, do I make myself clear about never saying shit to Taehyung again?" Jungkook stared at each of them.

They all silently agreed while Minho looked at the captain with pleading eyes, "If you keep me on the team, I'll never say anything to him again. I promise I will leave him alone, but only if you keep me on the team."

Jungkook hesitated, but then he smiled, "When he retaliates—which we both know he will, you will not even spare him a glance. If you do, then you're immediately off the team. Do I make myself clear?" He hummed when Minho nodded. "Get changed. You want to act like fucking assholes then you get treated like such. You'll be sprinting up and down the bleachers until I think you've had enough." He warned as he exited the locker room.

Jungkook had always been impressed by Taehyung, but he wouldn't have made the first move after that incident. It wasn't until two weeks later, at a party in Namjoon's house when the two of them were too buzzed to bicker. Taehyung had been at the middle of the dance floor, dancing to the beat of the music when Jungkook found himself becoming mesmerized by him. This was dangerous and he was a little buzzed, so he rushed to pour himself a drink of water to sober up a bit.

Being this buzzed meant he lost his filter, and he was terrified of accidentally calling Taehyung beautiful, or worse. He was terrified that he would confess how he's always yearned to kiss him—even when they were bickering.

Jungkook took a deep breath before he turned, but he hadn't realized that Taehyung had stood closely behind him, so he accidentally bumped into him which caused him to spill his drink. His water drenched Taehyung's already see-through shirt and Jungkook found himself staring at his chest and nipples when his shirt stuck against him, "I..." He couldn't even finish his thought.

Taehyung huffed as he looked down at his shirt, "Well, now you've ruined it." He whined gently and Jungkook's heart practically melted when their eyes met. Taehyung looked him up and down, clearing checking him out and Jungkook tried to resist moving closer to him. There was a coy smile on the cheerleader's lips and Jungkook just knew that his secret was out. He would have been mortified, but he was too busy being lost in memorizing the shape of Taehyung's lips.

"I didn't mean to—I'm sorry." Jungkook apologized softly, and Taehyung felt it again. He felt the fluttering in his stomach; the very same he felt when their eyes had first met, and he didn't have the will to fight his desire for him any longer.

"Now you gotta clean me up...it's the least you can do." He purred as he pressed a firm hand against Jungkook's shoulder, and he laughed when it left the jock completely speechless. "Relax, babe. Joon has an extra shirt I can have—unless you'd rather I not wear one." He winked as he turned and walked up the stairs.

Jungkook waited a moment, looking around to make sure no one noticed them heading toward the same direction. Then he quickly followed behind him, and when he walked into the bedroom, he locked the door behind him. His throat tightened when Taehyung stripped off his clothes, "You better not tell anyone about this because after tonight, I still can't stand you."

"I won't tell anyone," Jungkook had promised, and Taehyung didn't seem to believe him, but he was embarrassingly horny and well, Jungkook looked incredibly good that night. He always looked like he was crafted by the Gods, so it was a bit infuriating to stay away. Taehyung was curious to know how well he could fuck him, so he thought one night would do no harm.

When Taehyung only had his underwear on, Jungkook lost all sense of stability because he was desperate to literally lick the beauty in front of him. "Fuck, you have an amazing body." Jungkook praised, eyes widened as he approached him and gently pushed Taehyung down onto the mattress. "I'm dying to lick every inch of it." He whispered as he slowly started to undress himself.

Taehyung got on his knees, knees dipping the mattress and he crawled towards him to help him by undoing Jungkook's belt. When Taehyung pushed down his pants, he couldn't even gaze at his bulge because Jungkook cupped his face and pulled him into a deep, hungry kiss. Taehyung moaned deeply, his heart pounding as he lost himself in his lips. He hadn't been kissed this passionately in a long time, and he was mewling as their tongues met between every heated kiss.

Their lips reddened and they were panting when they pulled away to look at each other. Jungkook pushed him down on the mattress and climbed over him before his lips trailed down Taehyung's neck. It was sweet, but Taehyung was dying to get fucked, "J—Jungkook, can you just—" he whined when Jungkook quickly squeezed his ass cheeks before lightly smacking them.

That got him to shut up, "Let me enjoy this." Jungkook whispered as he kissed his left nipple before deliberately sucking on the bud. His teeth were gentle as he nibbled on him, and Taehyung was rocking his hips against him as he whined softly. His nipples were so sensitive and Jungkook sucking on them was making him whimper brokenly.

"You're so fucking pretty—how are you so pretty, fuck." Jungkook mumbled as he trailed wet kisses down to his belly button. The compliment was too fucking sweet, and Taehyung had to bite back a moan. Jungkook hummed as he sucked on the skin before his tongue dipped into his navel. Taehyung gasped at the feeling, his heart erratic as he was enjoying this way more than he knew he should have.

One-night stands weren't supposed to be this attentive, but Taehyung bit his lower lip before he could whine about it. He wanted to enjoy this even if his brain screamed that this was too much. Jungkook trailed his tongue down his hips, and he lightly kissed the skin as he yanked down his underwear. He pulled them off before he spread his legs to settle in between them.

Taehyung watched him, eyes glossy as he whispered, "Please, just fuck me." He tried to reach down to touch himself, but Jungkook grabbed his hands and pinned them down to the mattress.

"If you touch yourself then I'll only take longer to suck your cock. So behave." He warned and if Taehyung's dick could get any harder, it would. Holy fuck, he was immensely turned on at this point.

"I'll be good." He whispered, breathlessly and Jungkook smiled as he trailed wet kisses against his inner thighs. He continued to kiss him all over, and when he was satisfied, he turned him so Taehyung would lie on his stomach.

"Get on your knees." He ordered and Taehyung quickly obeyed, and he was surprised by how hot Jungkook was like this. He bit back a smile and waited in anticipation as he sat on his knees and lightly shook his ass.

Jungkook stared at his plump ass, his hands quickly cupping his cheeks before he spread them apart, "Fuck, this ass looks so fucking good. Want you to sit on my face, would you like that, kitten?"

Taehyung's eyes widened a bit at the pet name, and it should have bothered him considering it was why they ever fought in the first place, but it strangely turned him on. He was surprised that he liked the way he said it—at least in this circumstance. "Ye—Yeah. I'd fucking love that. Let me sit on your face." He pleaded, but quickly gasped when Jungkook lied down on his back. He pulled him so he would hover over him, and Taehyung aligned his ass to his face.

He practically screamed when Jungkook buried his face in between his ass cheeks, his tongue merciless as he licked and sucked on his rim. "Fuck, fuck—oh fuck!" Taehyung's eyes rolled back, his hips moving against him as Jungkook eagerly ate him out, but when he pushed a finger into him to stretch him, Taehyung nearly lost his mind.

He was far too turned on, too sensitive to everything Jungkook was doing to him, and he whimpered, "M—More. I can handle another finger, please." His head lulled as Jungkook complied and added a second finger into him while his tongue darted against his rim. He fucked him with two fingers, stretching him in the process and when he felt he was ready, he added a third.

Jungkook's mouth trailed away, and he hummed in approval as he quickly licked the shaft until he reached the head of his cock. Taehyung pushed it into Jungkook's mouth, and he groaned when he eagerly sucked on him while his fingers continued to thrust into him, twirling until he brushed against his prostate. Taehyung practically writhed in response, his hand reached down, and he gripped onto Jungkook's black hair as he whimpered, "Right there, right there. You're so good to me, oh fuck!" He cried out when his orgasm teased him, and he was panting harshly as he pulled on Jungkook's hair, "W—Wait!" His face flushed, the pleasure dangerously spreading as he was so close to spilling, but Jungkook pulled his fingers away first.

Taehyung was trying to calm his heart down when Jungkook pulled away from his dick. He kissed his thigh before he moved from under him. Taehyung remained frozen in place, completely speechless while Jungkook grabbed a condom from Namjoon's drawer, and he took off his underwear before he put it on.

Taehyung leaned forward, and he remained on his knees while Jungkook sat behind him. "Is this how you want me, baby?" he asked before he placed a chaste kiss on his lower back. "What do you like?"

Taehyung hummed, skin feeling sensitive from the unexpected, sweet kisses from him. "I want you to fuck me from behind. I want you to fuck me roughly—" He gasped when Jungkook smacked his ass roughly, it was hard enough to sting. Jungkook was dangerously turned on and he wanted nothing more than to please him.

"O—Oh so you're dominant—" Taehyung shuddered when Jungkook slapped his ass again because he could feel how much he enjoyed the sting. He hummed contently when he felt Jungkook lean down, his hand firm under Taehyung's chin as he tilted his head back so Jungkook's lips would press against his ear.

"Quit teasing daddy if you want his dick." Jungkook breathed against the shell of his ear before he nibbled on it softly, but he pulled away and Taehyung hated how much he missed his warmth.

"Fuck, I—I need it, please." Taehyung whimpered when he felt Jungkook align his cock into his entrance. Taehyung licked his lips, his body quivering when he slowly pushed himself back against him and the stretch had the cheerleader gasping.

He was much thicker than he was used to, and Taehyung's body stilled as Jungkook pushed his cock deeper into him, "What the f—fuck!?" Taehyung whimpered when the stretch just continued. Jungkook forced himself to be patient and slow because he didn't want to hurt him, but he was losing himself in the tightness of him. Jungkook's heart was pounding in anticipation as he pushed an inch further into him.

Taehyung tried not to cry out, his dick already wrecking him, so he couldn't help but joke, "Fuck, Jungkook, are you fisting me?! Is your whole arm in me right now, what the—" He was gasping softly, his body trembling as the pleasure was becoming too much all at once. He still needed to get used to his size, but he also just wanted to be roughly fucked already.

Jungkook laughed softly, his own body stuttering as he hooked his arm around Taehyung's stomach to pull him up so his chest would press against Taehyung's back. Taehyung tilted his head back when Jungkook pushed his cock completely into him, "You okay, kitten?" Jungkook asked gently as he trailed soft kisses against his cheek and Taehyung weakly nodded. "Still want it rough?" He teased and Taehyung's heart nearly stopped right then. There was something so undeniably sweet in his tone.

"Y—Yeah. I'm ready for it..." he whispered gently, and he bit his lower lip when Jungkook slowly fucked him, letting them both get used to one another. Even in a slow motion, they were completely addicted to one another already—it was like their bodies were made for one another. It wasn't long before Taehyung was pushed down on the mattress and fucked so roughly the whole bed was shaking under them. The headboard was slamming against the wall, but neither of them cared as they were completely focused on each other.

Jungkook was glistening in his sweat, his eyes completely focused on the plump ass that bounced against his cock. He was getting too close to his climax because the way that Taehyung was moaning was completely filthy. "Sh—shit, you want everyone to hear you getting fucked—" he gasped deeply when Taehyung slammed against him even harder. "You're so fucking good at this, kitten. Like you were made for my dick."

Taehyung buried his face into the sheets to stop himself from screaming because Jungkook had repeatedly slammed into his prostate and with every thrust, Taehyung swore he could see nothing but flashes of light. His vision was taken over completely, he could feel himself nearly blacking out from the pleasure, but he only wanted more. Needed more. His toes curled, his body stuttering as he was edged closer and closer to his climax. "Oh, shit daddy. I need more—only want you to fuck me harder—" he gasped when Jungkook complied immediately.

He gripped onto his hips and slammed harder against Taehyung, and he was shaking against him and the mattress. He was entirely mesmerized by Jungkook, and he couldn't help but whimper, "Daddy," over and over again like a mantra. Surprisingly, Jungkook really enjoyed the way it rolled out of Taehyung's tongue when he was in a state of bliss.

Taehyung cried out when Jungkook's rhythm turned ruthless, and every thrust only made him cry higher. His body was trembling harder with every thrust and his eyes rolled back as he cried out when his orgasm ripped through him. He couldn't remember the last time he came so hard, and it felt never ending because Jungkook continued to fuck him through it.

The strength of Taehyung's orgasm pushed the Jungkook into his own and Jungkook leaned down and bit his shoulder as he came harshly into the condom. Jungkook was gasping deeply, gradually milking their orgasms as they both came down from their high. Jungkook was kissing his back softly, fingers scratching against his hair as he whispered, "Let me get something to clean us up." They both groaned when he pulled out of him, and he got off the bed to walk into the restroom.

Taehyung remained still on the bed, and he could have fallen asleep right then because of how satiated he felt. He really believed this was a one and done situation with Jungkook, but after that orgasm, he really didn't think he could go a full week without bouncing on his dick again.

He was already addicted which was dangerous because it was Jeon Jungkook and he really shouldn't mess with someone so close to his friends.

Jungkook returned and he helped clean him up, but he tsked gently as he whispered, "We ruined Namjoon's bed. He's going to freak when he sees this." He muttered but then he laughed gently, and Taehyung hummed weakly as he was carried off the bed. Jungkook sat him down on the edge of the bed.

"I think I'm gonna need a wheelchair—" Taehyung joked, but he was too tired, so it had sounded serious.

Jungkook shook his head as he handed him his clothes and they both got dressed without looking at each other. "Yikes we really did make a mess." Taehyung commented as he glanced at the bed. "Just take the sheets off and problem solved." Taehyung shrugged as he quickly stood, but he was definitely sore. He tried to hide it as he looked away from Jungkook's soft gaze. "That was fun, but I should go now. See ya around!" He waved and disappeared out of the room while Jungkook just watched him go.

Jungkook decided to clean up the mess they had made before Namjoon could notice. He balled up the sheets and took them to the laundry room, but he couldn't get his mind off Taehyung. He could still smell his sweet perfume, he could still feel the warmth of his body, and Jungkook couldn't get his mind off him.

Despite how much they enjoyed the sex, neither one of them thought it would ever happen again. And then it did; their second time being in the locker room after the tension proved too strong for the two of them to go another day without fucking one another. For the first month, the sex was purely physical. Taehyung refused to waste his time getting to know Jungkook when he knew he would eventually leave him like the rest, so he would flee immediately after he came down from his high, and Jungkook would simply let him go.

Jungkook knew he wanted something deeper with him, but he was a patient person, and he definitely didn't want to pressure Taehyung into anything he wasn't ready for. "This isn't anything more than sex for me, I hope you know that." Taehyung had told him when they were getting dressed after a quickie behind the bleachers. His voice was careful because he didn't want to hurt him, but he wanted him to know that nothing could ever happen between them. "You know that...right?"

"I know that, Taehyung. You've made it pretty clear that you have no interest in a relationship with me." Jungkook had answered, but he avoided his eyes as Taehyung brushed off the wrinkles on his clothes before he walked away from him.

Jungkook tried to create some distance between them. He wouldn't seek Taehyung out anymore, and he would really try to avoid looking in his direction while Taehyung was practicing with the rest of the cheerleaders. Taehyung had noticed it, the distance—especially since Jungkook had been the clingier one between them, but he tried not to let it bother him at first.

But after two weeks of radio silence, Taehyung was the first to crack.

To: Daddy

You up?

From: Daddy

It's literally 8pm... hi, yes I'm up.

To: Daddy

Hmmm do you wanna come over...?

From: Daddy

Sure

Taehyung beamed as he quickly sent him the address to his apartment before he rushed around and tidied up the place. It took Jungkook a little less than an hour to show up to his place and Taehyung tried not to drool from the sight of him when he opened the door for him. Jungkook really was too handsome—it almost hurt to look at him.

Jungkook smiled at him as he clearly looked him up and down; obviously admiring the beauty in front of him. He had been wanting to reach out to him first, but it was flattering that Taehyung was the first one to do it. "Did you miss me?" He teased with a breathtaking smile and Taehyung tried to suppress his smile as he lightly rolled his eyes.

"Hmm, not really, but I just realized that I haven't argued with anyone, and the rage is building." He teased, but his smile was soft as they looked at one another.

Jungkook bit back a smile as he hummed in thought, "Well, I think I have an idea on how to help you unwind." He smirked when Taehyung looked him up and down; obviously checking him out.

It had been too long, his body buzzed from excitement, so Taehyung reached for him to pull him into his apartment. As he closed the door behind him, they wrapped their arms around one another and kissed each other deeply.

They wasted no time in ripping each other's clothes off each other. Taehyung beamed into the kiss when Jungkook carried him, his hand gripping around Taehyung's silver hair as he kissed him deeper. It was as if he wanted him to feel exactly how he did, and Taehyung whimpered as he melted into the kiss.

After that, they became insatiable once again and Jungkook's attentiveness really started to shift Taehyung's perspective. Only a bit, but it was enough to make him start to notice how much he started to miss Jungkook when he wasn't around. Taehyung knew he should have put distance between them again—they were equally desperate for one another which was dangerous territory.

He had intended on putting distance between them, but then it was late in the afternoon and Jungkook had Taehyung pinned against the lockers with his jeans pooled around his ankles. Jungkook was on his knees, as attentive as ever. Taehyung was whining, head tilted back with his eyes closed as Jungkook eagerly sucked on his cock. "Guk—oh, shit—" Taehyung whimpered, body stilling as his orgasm drew closer, causing him to tremble until he spilled into Jungkook's mouth. "F—Fuck!" he gasped harshly as he gave into the pleasure of his release.

Jungkook licked him clean before he pulled away from Taehyung's spent cock. He stood, pulled up Taehyung's underwear and jeans and even zipped him up while he smiled at Taehyung. Jungkook's smile was so endearing—so kind that Taehyung felt his heart stuttering in response. This was bad. This was so bad.

Taehyung reached down to tug on Jungkook's sweatpants, "Let me help you with that—" He offered, but Jungkook shook his head while he pecked Taehyung's nose which was a really sweet gesture. Taehyung's stomach seemed to be in knots while they looked at each other.

"I'm okay, baby." Jungkook caressed Taehyung's face gently, "I have to work tonight, so let me take you home." He offered, but his tone indicated that there was something else that he wanted to say. Taehyung only looked at him, clearly waiting for him to continue. "Tae, I have to be honest with you—"

Taehyung felt his nerves spike immediately, "Jungkook, please." He whispered because he was afraid that they were about to ruin what they had.

"I really like spending time with you, Taehyung, so I have to know—is there really no chance for something deeper between the two of us?" Jungkook was afraid of his answer, his own heart already in turmoil because Taehyung's expression was entirely unreadable.

Taehyung swallowed dryly, "I can't be anything more than this, Jungkook. At least for now, all I want is this..." his heart ached when he noticed Jungkook's big, doe eyes shift from hopeful to sorrowful.

Jungkook tried to focus on the at least for now part of Taehyung's sentence because he wanted to have hope. He knew it would probably hurt more this way, but he didn't care. He was willing to wait for Taehyung, but that didn't change the fact that he was entirely heartbroken that moment. "I understand." He finally answered before he forced a smile, "Come on, let's get you home."

Taehyung's own heart dropped to his stomach because he hadn't meant to hurt Jungkook. The idea of losing him literally terrified him, but he was scared to commit. His heart was pounding, limbs practically shaking as he grabbed his things, exited the locker room and silently watched as Jungkook locked the door behind them.

Taehyung followed toward the campus' parking lot. He felt guilty as he sat in the passenger seat during the quiet ride, but he knew this was the safer option. He didn't think he would survive another heartbreak but seeing Jungkook so dejected made Taehyung worry for their future. He really hoped Jungkook wouldn't leave him.

Taehyung leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder while his hand rubbed up and down Jungkook's forearm. "Will you be home late tonight?" Taehyung frowned softly when Jungkook remained quiet. Jungkook was too lost in his thoughts to focus on Taehyung's words, so he kept his eyes on the road while he drove.

Taehyung lightly rubbed the tip of his nose against Jungkook's shoulder, "It isn't that I don't want something serious with you Jungkook..." He started, "It's just that I really don't want to ruin what we have." He whispered, his tone obviously worried about the rejection he could see in his eyes.

"It's okay, Taehyung. I understand that you'd rather us pretend to hate each other in public while we continue to sneak behind our friends' backs. It can be fun, exciting, even, but it's sometimes exhausting." Jungkook parked the car in front of Taehyung's apartment complex, and he stayed quiet while Taehyung leaned close to kiss his jaw line.

"Gukkie..." he whispered softly, eyes pleading. "Gukkie, I know it's exhausting, but please don't ignore me after this." He whimpered softly as he nibbled his jawline.

"I wouldn't ignore you. I would never do that to you." Jungkook reassured him while he continued to remain still.

Taehyung's expression softened even more but he continued to pepper Jungkook's jawline with kisses.

Jungkook never wanted to upset him, and even if his heart still ached, he slowly turned to face him, but he froze when Taehyung cupped his cheeks and pulled him into a deep kiss. Jungkook was too weak for him, but he was especially weak for his lips so he instantly caved as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung to kiss him even harder. Their lips moved together in a passionate kiss, and they were breathing heavily as they found it painful to pull away.

Their tongues darted in between each kiss, and Taehyung moaned as Jungkook deliberately sucked on his tongue. "Gukkie, I'm sorry." He whispered gently, eyes obviously sad and Jungkook pulled away to kiss his nose. "Can we still continue this?" He looked at him, expression pleading and Jungkook smiled softly as he nodded.

"Of course, Tae. I'll take you in any way that you'll let me have you."

That seemed to surprise Taehyung, but he smiled as he whispered, "Text me when you get home after work." He reached for the door handle, "Thank you for dropping me off." Taehyung kissed him once more before he climbed out of the car and headed toward the apartment complex. Jungkook waited patiently until he was inside of the building, door closed behind him and only then did Jungkook ever drive away.

It continued the same for the next month, the sex being purely physical, but Jungkook was even more loving than normal. Taehyung had always felt spoiled, but he reveled in the way Jungkook kissed every part of his body. They were both insatiable for one another, but their relationship started to shift before the semester began when Taehyung proposed they take the next step.

Jungkook genuinely believed that meant he wanted something more serious, or at least a little more serious with him so he was excited. He invited Taehyung over to his place, and even cooked him jjajangmyeon after he cleaned his entire place.

When Taehyung arrived, Jungkook looked at him with heart eyes because he looked completely breathtaking, "Wow, it smells delicious in here!" he commented as he walked inside and looked around with a gentle smile, "You have a really nice place, Jungkookie. Oh—" he was surprised when Jungkook grabbed his bag and coat from him, "Wow, what a gentleman." Taehyung commented softly, and he tried to ignore the way his heart reacted.

"Make yourself at home." Jungkook put his things on the couch before he approached the kitchen, "I hope you're hungry, I made jjajangmyeon with pork. I thought we could have lunch together?" He shrugged while Taehyung sat on a stool against the kitchen island.

"I'm starving. I didn't have a chance to eat breakfast since my alarm didn't go off this morning, and Jennie—" He whined as he pressed his fingers to his temples, "I don't know what her problem with me is, but I swear she makes my life miserable sometimes." Jungkook tried not to react, but he was shocked that Taehyung was actually letting him into his life since he rarely talked about himself.

He stayed quiet while he continued, "We were supposed to go over some new, simple dance moves because she hated a certain section in our routine, but she shot down all of my ideas—even though everyone else loved it." He groaned while Jungkook served two plates while he looked at him with sympathetic eyes.

"Did you not like what she had in mind?"

Taehyung shrugged, "I think I prefer the old routine over the moves she chose. I think she made the routine even more simple, but whatever. She's the captain." He whined but quickly smiled when Jungkook placed the two plates on the kitchen table. "This smells incredible—I could die happy—" He audibly moaned and Jungkook tried to suppress a smile.

"I hope you enjoy the meal." Jungkook said nervously as they sat across from one another, and he smiled when Taehyung immediately dug in. Jungkook couldn't even eat at first because he waited in anticipation for his reaction, and he breathed at ease when Taehyung immediately moaned in satisfaction.

"This is so good...wait you seriously made this?" Taehyung seemed surprised when Jungkook nodded, obviously proud because Taehyung moaned again as he continued to stuff his face. Jungkook beamed, his heart nearly bursting as he finally ate with him.

"Thank you so much for the meal, Gukkie." Taehyung cutely batted his lashes for him, and Jungkook's heart stilled while he looked at him. When Taehyung called him 'Gukkie' his heart would react in ways he wish it didn't. He was so whipped for him it hurt.

When they finished their meal, Taehyung hummed contently, "That was so good, seriously thank you again—"

"You're welcome." Jungkook hesitated as he reached for his hand, but he smiled when Taehyung held his hand back. "Now, what did you want to talk about? Sounded serious..." he was suddenly nervous again, but he smiled when Taehyung stood from his seat and quickly settled on his lap. He wrapped his arms around him while Jungkook held him by his waist.

"We've been doing this for a while now and I've been thinking..." Taehyung smiled sweetly while Jungkook's heart felt like it was seconds away from leaping out of his throat. Taehyung hesitated, but he continued in a cute tone, "I've just been enjoying us together, and you know what'll make me enjoy it even more?" his voice was breathless as he lightly rubbed their noses together.

Jungkook's heart stopped as he anticipated the next step being a date, but he didn't want to say it. He couldn't be the one to say it, so instead he asked, softly, "W—What?" his heart was pounding harder from the suspense.

"I haven't been with anyone else since we started messing around, and I don't plan on being with anyone else. I got tested recently just in case. I think it would be fun if we stopped using condoms." He smiled cutely, eyes bright while Jungkook's heart dropped. The thought enticed him, but he really expected something different. Taehyung took his silence as disinterest, so he cupped his cheeks in his palms as he whispered, "Don't you want to feel me and only me, Gukkie? Wouldn't it be nice to enjoy each other without a condom?" he pouted lightly while Jungkook eventually nodded.

Well, shit the idea really did sound amazing to him. "Yeah, I would love that. I haven't been with anyone else for about a year now, so..." He hesitated as he reached for his phone. "I got tested after my ex, and I have my results on here if you wanted me to show you?" He quickly logged into his account and showed Taehyung his results while Taehyung did the same for him on his own phone.

When they put their phones away, Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook while he tilted his head against him. The sex was amazing—addicting and enticing, but moments like these, where he could just hold Taehyung, meant just as much to Jungkook. He pushed Taehyung's shirt up and lightly caressed his soft stomach while they hugged each other. "Did you decorate this place yourself?" Taehyung asked as he gazed around at the paintings on the wall.

The walls were grey, and the decorations were a mix between white and black. There were a few pops of gold and red in the décor that Taehyung really loved. "My sisters actually decorated for me." Jungkook explained, a little shyly because they've never mentioned family before, so this was nice, but he didn't want to think too much of it.

"Oh, that's really sweet. How many sisters do you have?"

"I have two younger sisters. Irene, who is 17 and Yeri, who just turned 15. They're both really into interior design shows so when I signed the lease, they insisted on being the ones to decorate." He shrugged lightly, humming when Taehyung seemed interested as he listened attentively.

"They're so young and they decorate this well? Maybe they should do my place next." He smiled and Jungkook matched his smile, "Do they live here or back in Busan?" Taehyung asked softly and Jungkook was surprised that he remembered where he was from. "Don't look at me like that. I remember you're from Busan because it's the reason you were able to steal Jimin away from me—"

"I didn't steal him away from you, we just instantly clicked because of being raised in the same—"

"Whatever." Taehyung smiled gently at him as he asked, "So here or Busan?"

"They're back in Busan, but they travelled when I settled here. I talk to them pretty frequently, but I do get homesick sometimes." He explained, heart racing because Taehyung was smiling so softly at him. Jungkook thought his heart could burst any second. "Do you have any siblings?" he asked quietly as his fingers caressed Taehyung's stomach.

Taehyung's demeanor immediately shifted at the mention of his family, and Jungkook noticed, but he kept quiet while he leaned in and kissed Taehyung's nose. "That doesn't matter—I, I don't want to talk about that." Taehyung tried to hide how much the conversation had actually bothered him, but he didn't do it very well because Jungkook could feel how tense he had become.

Luckily, Jungkook knew exactly how to relax him. He would have preferred if Taehyung would trust him enough to let him into his life but he would never pressure him so he focused on helping him relax. He leaned in and nibbled on Taehyung's neck while his hands moved to his thighs so he could gently rub them. It worked, Taehyung's mind completely cleared as he could only focus on every stroke, every touch and kiss Jungkook gifted him. He whined softly, tilting his head when Jungkook sucked on his neck lightly.

Jungkook hooked his arms under his legs as he carried him, and Taehyung whimpered as he wrapped his legs around Jungkook. Taehyung's heart raced from excitement, but his cheeks flushed when Jungkook kissed him deeply, and in between every kiss, he spoke, hoarsely, "Gonna fuck you raw on my bed—like you deserve, kitten—" They moaned as their kisses turned messier while he carried him into his bedroom.

Taehyung's heart was pounding in his chest as he lost himself in their passionate kisses, but he gasped when Jungkook literally tossed him on his mattress. He smiled brightly as he looked at Jungkook, "As much as I love when you toss me around, I need you to hurry up, and fuck me already, or I'll leave—" he yelped when Jungkook grabbed him by his ankles, and he yanked him closer to the edge of the bed.

"No, you won't. You wouldn't miss out on the opportunity to feel only me." Jungkook smirked while Taehyung stayed quiet, but it was obvious he was overwhelmed with anticipation. He undressed him quickly while Taehyung tried to do the same for him, but his movements were a bit clumsy. He smiled weakly when Jungkook tossed both of their clothes to the floor before he climbed over Taehyung. Jungkook kissed his body eagerly, tongue worshiping every inch of him, and Taehyung whimpered gently in response. He squirmed a bit, and Jungkook smirked as he couldn't help but look at Taehyung as he teased his nipples.

"B—Bite me—augh!" He cried out when Jungkook obeyed, but he wasn't too forceful; just enough for Taehyung to writhe under him. "You're so..." he couldn't finish his thoughts when Jungkook lifted his hand to press his first fingers against his lips.

"Suck." He ordered, his voice sounded so hot to Taehyung and he eagerly opened his mouth and diligently sucked on his fingers to coat them with his saliva. He was buzzing from excitement, his erection softly rubbing against Jungkook because he tried to be sneaky. "Stop trying to fuck me, baby." Jungkook instantly slapped his thigh, and Taehyung whimpered as his body reacted in the best way possible.

"Sh—shit! I'll be good, I'll be good." Taehyung whimpered as Jungkook pulled his fingers from his mouth. He whimpered when he felt Jungkook trailing his wet kisses lower.

"Gukkie—" he gasped when Jungkook patiently stretched him, his fingers expertly teasing his prostate.

"You already stretched yourself? Were you thinking about this?" Jungkook smirked because Taehyung couldn't even answer through the haze of his pleasure. Jungkook watched him in amazement as he added a third finger into him and scissored his fingers while he moved lower to nibble on his left ass cheek. "You always look so pretty, baby...but when I have you like this—you leave me speechless," he whispered as he bit him, the pain causing Taehyung to cry out in pleasure. Taehyung could hardly think properly, but Jungkook's sweet words really touched him so deeply that he wished to shower him in kisses.

Jungkook smiled as he slowly pulled his fingers out of him. Taehyung was panting softly, eyes wide and distant as he waited patiently while Jungkook walked away to grab lube from his drawer.

"I need you, Gukkie." Taehyung whispered, and the softness of his voice made Jungkook's heart clench immediately. Their sex had never been like this before, and he quickly climbed over him again to cup his face while kissing his lips lovingly. "Gukkie...please I need it so badly. Need it more than air." Taehyung rambled breathlessly as he kissed him deeper, and Jungkook was entirely undone. He was eager to please Taehyung in every way possible, so Jungkook pulled away from his lips to coat his erection with a generous amount of lube.

He positioned himself by lifting Taehyung's legs, bending them to get them both comfortable as he aligned his cock against his rim. They were both eager, hearts racing as they kissed each other softly while Jungkook slowly pushed himself into him. The difference was intense; their bodies immediately curling as he thrusted deeper into him when Taehyung begged for it.

"Sh—Shit!" Taehyung cried out, eyes rolling back as his fingers gripped onto Jungkook's biceps while he lightly rolled his hips against him. "Fuck, Jungkook—holy fuck!" Taehyung quivered at the sensation of being full by him, "Your dick will end me one day—" he whimpered while Jungkook chuckled against his cheek.

"You feel amazing—fuck, I can't believe how good you feel, baby." Jungkook praised, he placed a soft kiss on his cheek, and they kissed each other hungrily while he pushed his cock all the way into him. They both whimpered from the pleasure that brimmed within them, but they were too eager to wait any longer.

"Fuck me." Taehyung ordered, and Jungkook smirked as he instantly complied. One hand held Taehyung's hip while the other gripped around his silver locks as he fucked him rougher. Taehyung whined deeply, his hips moving against him as he met every thrust.

They needily chased their orgasms, but the lack of a barrier between them made their self-restraint lessen. Taehyung moaned deeply when their position changed a bit; Jungkook grabbing his legs and moving them so they would dangle over his shoulders as he fucked him harder on the mattress.

Taehyung was on cloud nine, the pleasure spreading everywhere within him as he looked at Jungkook. His heart nearly stopping when Jungkook praised him once again, "Fuck, kitten, you keep up so well," he watched as Taehyung gyrated his hips to fuck himself deeper. "I love when you use me like this." Jungkook stilled as he watched him with clear lust in his eyes.

"Y—Yeah? You like watching me while I fuck myself on your big dick?" he smirked when his words seemed to make Jungkook tremble. Jungkook closed his eyes for a moment while Taehyung continued, "Wish I could use you every single day. Perfect way to start my mornings—oh fuck!" Taehyung cried out when his words made Jungkook snap his hips against him thrust deeper into him.

His thrusts were erratic, messy, and each one sent them both closer to the edge. Taehyung's toes curled against him as he continued to thrust against his prostate, and every reaction only inspired Jungkook to fuck him faster. "J—Jungkook!" Taehyung cried out, his breathing ragged when he reached down and jerked his erection weakly. "Gukkie—fuck, Gukkie, baby—I can't—" Taehyung gasped, his whimpers turning higher when the pleasure became too much all at once.

"I'm close, baby." Jungkook gripped onto his thighs as the pleasure pricked at him, his orgasm teasing. Taehyung whined softly, his body reacting as he was close to his release, but he struggled to speak.

"N—Not in me—" he struggled to say, but Jungkook understood what he meant. Jungkook fucked him harder, bringing him closer to his orgasm and it only took three more thrusts for Taehyung to cry out his name and spill between their bodies.

Jungkook quickly pulled out of him, he jerked his cock over Taehyung's stomach, and he came all over him while he became fixated on the way that he looked at him. He was too beautiful, so ethereal that Jungkook wondered if he was even real. The moment was too intimate, but neither really cared right then.

The room was filled with their weakening, heavy pants while the pair gazed at one another while they came down from their high.

"That was really good, Jungkookie." Taehyung smiled weakly at him, and he beamed when Jungkook leaned down to kiss his damp forehead. "Did you enjoy it?" he asked softly when their eyes met again.

"I loved it. You did amazing, Tae, but let me clean us up before it starts to dry." Jungkook pecked his lips, then his damp fringe before he walked off. He quickly returned with a towel. He was gentle as he wiped the cum off Taehyung, and he cleaned the lube around his ass and thighs.

Taehyung watched him, his smile sweet as he slowly realized that Jungkook was nothing like what he had initially expected. Part of him sort of wished that he would have been an asshole to him because he didn't want to become attached to him. The way that Jungkook doted on him really left Taehyung completely weak-kneed for him, but he wanted to ignore his feelings as much as possible. Taehyung really believed that this would end similarly to his previous relationships, and the idea hurt deeper than he wanted to admit. He was terrified that Jungkook would start to see him differently—Taehyung didn't think he could survive another man in his life seeing him as inadequate.

"I should go." Taehyung sat up, and he winced lightly when he realized how sore he truly was. He remained still, on the edge of the mattress as he tried to relax himself, but Jungkook knelt in front of him.

He cupped his face and looked at him with a deepness in emotions that Taehyung could not comprehend, "Don't go, Tae. Just stay a little longer, please." Taehyung tended to run off as soon as they finished, and Jungkook had never once asked him to stay, but he always wanted to. Taehyung looked at him with widened eyes, but he couldn't contemplate it much longer because Jungkook kissed him like he wanted to gift him the world. He held him carefully, hands soft against his cheeks as he kissed him deeper and Taehyung remained still, his heart nearly combusting, but eventually he kissed him back.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around him as they kissed each other deeper and he barely processed when Jungkook pushed him down on the mattress. The moment was sweet, but everything screamed at Taehyung to leave. He was completely satiated after the orgasm, and he was seconds away from simply passing out.

"Will you stay?" Jungkook asked softly, eyes a little sad as he pulled away to look at Taehyung.

He only took a few seconds to consider it, but Taehyung nodded as he whispered, "Only because I could use a nap, and I can't exactly spoon myself." He smiled weakly when Jungkook's smile nearly blinded him. They lied comfortably on his bed, their limbs intertwined as they embraced closely. Taehyung had tried sleeping with his back turned to him, and Jungkook had held him so sweetly that he could have fallen asleep in that position. But he wanted to sleep on Jungkook's chest, so he carefully turned—which seemed to surprise Jungkook.

Taehyung smiled softly as he snuggled closer to Jungkook, and he hummed contently when their shared warmth lulled him to sleep. He felt completely secure wrapped in Jungkook's arms and his heart felt full with adoration as he mumbled, "You're so comfy, Gukkie."

Jungkook tried to calm his racing heart as he held Taehyung closer to his chest, and he smiled at the sound of his words. He was too stunned to say anything, but he smiled brighter when he noticed how quickly Taehyung was able to sleep.

His chest swelled with pride knowing that Taehyung passed out so quickly because he was comfortable with him—he knew that the satisfying sex was another factor that made him sleep so soon. He didn't want to get ahead of himself, but he was falling deeper for him. He always found Taehyung to be irresistible and having him this way is better than not having him at all. Still, he couldn't help but wish for something deeper.

Jungkook lightly played with Taehyung's silver hair, and he felt nervous as he reached down and held his hand before he rested his head on Taehyung's and passed out only moments later.

Neither could pinpoint how long they were asleep for, but a repetitive, bothersome sentence jolted Jungkook awake first.

'Do not answer. Do not answer. Do not answer.' It was a robotic voice with no inflection, and Jungkook frowned before he realized that it was Taehyung's phone that was going off. The phone was on the nightstand and from his angle, Jungkook could see that the contact name was a red octagon that symbolized a 'stop' sign.

Taehyung remained asleep, but he whined when Jungkook lightly tapped his lower back. "Tae? Your phone keeps going off—" his eyes widened when the ringing stopped, but it only took a few seconds before it returned. "Someone is calling you—"

Taehyung remained quiet, eyes expressionless as he listened to the voice. He pushed himself up, but instead of reaching for his phone, he reached for his clothes on the ground. He slowly dressed himself while Jungkook watched him with apprehension.

"Is everything okay?"

Taehyung turned to look at him and he smiled lightly before he reached for his phone. He ignored the call, then silenced it before he looked at Jungkook, "Yeah, it's no one important—" he tiredly wiped his eyes before he smiled at Jungkook, "—but I really enjoyed today, Jungkook. Thank you for cooking, and for the orgasm." He winked and Jungkook chuckled softly. He was too weak for him.

"Also—" Taehyung's expression turned serious and Jungkook's smile faded as he waited in anticipation, "I don't want to ever use condoms again, but I don't feel comfortable with you finishing in me. You can cum anywhere on me, but not in me—well my mouth is fine, but... that's it. That's my boundary." He explained calmly, but Jungkook could feel how serious he was.

Jungkook nodded, "I'll respect that." He promised and Taehyung smiled at him.

"Do you have any boundaries for me?" They previously had a discussion on their sex life; including, kinks, likes, dislikes, safe words, but they never discussed having raw sex.

Jungkook genuinely thought about it, and he hummed when nothing came to mind. He only made a small noise as he shook his head and Taehyung smiled at him, but they were both hesitating. Something had shifted that night that neither could really identify yet.

"Text me when you're home?" Jungkook asked gently as he usually did when they finished. He pulled on a pair of shorts before he walked Taehyung to the door, and Jungkook wondered how upset it would make him if he tried to kiss him.

Taehyung hummed, "I will, but if I forget—" He bit his lips together when Jungkook looked at him in a way that warned him if you forget, I'll spank you, and he couldn't breathe. "I won't forget this time." He promised.

Jungkook appeared smug as he whispered, "You better not forget. I'll reward you accordingly if you do text me, but if you don't..." he smirked when Taehyung's eyes widened as he waited in anticipation, "I won't let you cum next time." He warned and heat pooled in the pit of Taehyung's stomach, his breathing suddenly hitched as his cheeks flushed. He couldn't get a word out, and Jungkook smiled as he continued, "Let's say I have a ring with your name on it." He beamed when he noticed the way Taehyung's lips parted as gentle moan escaped his lips.

"You can't say things like that to me when I'm leaving!" Taehyung whined softly, and he debated staying, but he knew he shouldn't. "Fuck, how are you so sexy. It's like I dreamt you up—" He rambled softly, more so to himself and Jungkook found him so endearing. "Alright, I'm running away now before I beg you to fuck me on the wall—"

"You don't have to beg—" Jungkook laughed when he successfully and very apparently turned Taehyung on. He looked down at his bulge, and Taehyung tried not to tremble by his words.

"You're a god damn menace, Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung gripped the collar of his shirt as he yanked him forward so he could capture his lips with his own. They kissed each other deeply, Jungkook smiling into the kiss as he held him gently. The kiss turned passionate, but Taehyung left his apartment before anything could happen between them. Again.

Jungkook couldn't hide his smile even if he tried, but he waited a moment before he closed the door.

Taehyung didn't text him and Jungkook tried not to constantly check his phone in case the notifications didn't alert him. He was in the Hybe building with Jimin, but they finished their lesson with an upcoming boy band comprised of four members. "Are you doing anything after this?" Jimin asked, smile gentle as usual while they gathered their things.

Jungkook hesitated as they walked into the elevator, "No, surprisingly I'm actually free for once. I was able to finish a few projects earlier this week—did Yoongi mention we were working on music together?"

"He did but he refuses to show me anything! I could give you both some constructive criticism, so you should show me. You know I'm the best critic in our friend group." He leaned against the wall while Jungkook only frowned in response. "Fine. Have your secrets then." He paused before he perked up, "Since you're not busy, you have to join game night—"

"No, I shouldn't—"

"Hush! You already said you weren't busy, and I'm not taking no for an answer. You've been avoiding our game nights long enough." Jimin smiled when Jungkook eventually relented with a nod.

Taehyung and Jungkook had avoided being around their friend group because neither thought they keep remain composed long enough. Taehyung always appeared bothered to see Jungkook, and that night would be no different.

"Taehyung, you better play nice today or you'll break everyone's heart." Yoongi warned softly and Taehyung bit his lips together while Namjoon, Hoseok and Seokjin rushed around with different board games in hand. They were in the living room and Taehyung waited nervously for Jimin and Jungkook to arrive.

"Should we play Clue first?" Hoseok beamed so bright it put the sun to shame.

"We can't start game night without cards against humanity—it's basically a tradition at this point." Seokjin grabbed the huge box and dropped it in the center of the living room.

When Jimin and Jungkook arrived, Taehyung felt a bit envious when Jungkook was instantly surrounded by everyone. He wished he could embrace him, "Jungkookie! You're here!" Hoseok exclaimed excitedly.

They were all so eager to see him and he was embraced tightly. Taehyung felt a bit guilty since the last few times they all met up, Jungkook refused to show up so it wouldn't make him uncomfortable.

Jimin rushed into the living room, his whole body falling over Taehyung as they hugged each other closely, "Are you ready to fucking lose tonight?!" Jimin screamed excitedly, to everyone and Taehyung smiled as he gently pushed him away from his lap.

Jungkook tried not to look at Taehyung, but it was difficult not to admire how handsome he looked that night. He sat in the furthest couch from him, settling beside Hoseok while Yoongi and Jimin prepared the first game. He couldn't understand why Taehyung was so adamant in keeping their relationship a secret, but the idea of losing him completely scared him enough that he would take him in any way he could have him.

Even if it broke his heart, what kept him sane was knowing the fact that Taehyung wasn't messing around with anyone else.

Game night was fun, everyone laughing as the competition heated, but Jungkook frowned when he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. He pulled it out, eyes gently widening when he saw it was a text from Taehyung.

He opened the text and his heart nearly combusted right then. Taehyung had sent him a nude where he was lying on the mattress, legs spread and his hand gripping his erection. He was mesmerized by his perfect skin, and his body reacted instantly; blood pooling south as he pictured himself dragging Taehyung into the restroom to have his way with him.

"Jungkook!" Jimin called out his name and he instantly clicked his phone off. "It's your turn." Jungkook smiled lightly, but he snuck a glance at Taehyung as they all tried to focus on the game, but he couldn't get the image of fucking Taehyung out of his mind.

"Taehyung and Jimin, you two better not cheat again—hey, stop looking at each other!" Namjoon tried not to whine, but he would grow anxious when the best friends would glance at one another.

"Please, Yoongi and Taehyung's telepathy is stronger." Jimin tried to smile, but he smirked as he shared a glance with Taehyung. They had a similar mischievous look in their eyes.

Yoongi scoffed, "They're always doing this shit. I swear they could read each other's minds since we were kids—" He tsked as he glanced at Jungkook, "Jungkookie, do you want some banana milk? Bought some just for you." He smiled brightly and Jungkook perked up as he nodded.

Banana milk? Taehyung frowned as he tried not to melt because the idea of Jungkook loving banana milk was too fucking cute to him.

The game night continued until very late that night, and Taehyung couldn't stop himself from gawking at Jungkook while the rest of their friends were endlessly impressed by him. He was too good at every game, but Taehyung didn't even mind losing. He was too busy picturing himself on his knees for Jungkook as a reward for winning.

Classes commenced shortly after, and the football season started along with it. Taehyung would text Jungkook more because he genuinely missed him. He didn't see him nearly as much as he did when they were enduring camp/training, so he was growing needy for his affection. Which he hated himself for.

After the first football game, while the football players disappeared into the locker room, Taehyung stretched on the field with the rest of the cheerleaders when he secretly sent Jungkook a message. It was another nude, but in this one he only wore a heart choker, and his erection only peeked a little since he hid it behind a pillow. He suppressed a giggle when Jungkook immediately responded with:

From Daddy:

now's not the time for me to pop a boner

I'm spanking your ass tonight

Taehyung's heart was hammering with excitement as he quickly sent him another nude from the same day, but from a different angle. It was a mirror selfie, but he lied on his bed with his ass propped up. It was really nice picture, and he snickered when Jungkook immediately responded with a meme of someone biting their fist.

From: Daddy

Fuck your ass looks so divine, kitten.

Your place or mine?

Taehyung swallowed dryly as he responded, but his eyes widened when he felt eyes on him. He looked toward the bleachers and practically squealed when he saw Jimin leaning on the fence, waving toward him. He pushed himself to his feet before he sprinted toward him. They hugged each other tightly over the fence, "Jiminie, you made it! Have you been here long because I swear I didn't feel your presence!" He beamed widely as he nuzzled against his cheek.

Jimin chuckled as they pulled apart, but his smile only doubled when Taehyung climbed over the fence to be by his side. Jimin looked him up and down, and Taehyung quickly posed for him, "Wow, you look like a cheerleader. I know it's stupid, but I almost didn't think it would work on you, but of course—you make everything work." He smiled as he lightly pinched his cheeks. "Oh—and no I haven't been here long. Long enough to see your dance though." He winked.

"What did you think?"

"You were right..." He whispered softly as he looked around to make sure no one could hear him, "It was a little simple, but you made it work. I think you looked adorable cheering, and surprisingly Yoongi didn't look as exhausted as I expected him to be! You both always amaze me, I chose the perfect best friends which is exactly why I'm treating you both to Korean fried chicken from—"

"I can't tonight." Taehyung immediately interjected as he thought about Jungkook. "Sorry, Chim, but I already made plans for tonight and I really can't cancel." He tried to avoid his eyes, but Jimin cupped his face and forced them to lock eyes.

"You've made plans with who, exactly? Is it a guy because you've never picked a guy over us—!" He couldn't suppress a gasp when he stared even harder into his eyes, and they told him a million things at once—he couldn't keep up with the information. "Oh shit, it's serious isn't it! I can see it in your eyes! Now you're smiling like a fool in love, awe Tae bear!" he was vibrating in place, jumping up and down from excitement because Taehyung was trying his best to compose his expression, but it was pointless with Jimin.

"Jiminie, please, stop! It isn't like that!" Taehyung tried to shut it down, but Jimin wasn't listening. He was too busy reeling from the thought of Taehyung being in something serious with someone.

Yoongi walked out of the locker room, freshly showered and in sweats and a hoodie. He saw them instantly, and quickly approached with an apprehension in his eyes, "What's going on?" he hesitated in asking, "Why does Jimin sound like a dolphin?"

"Yoongs, it's finally happening—"

"No, it isn't!" Taehyung protested, but his heart stopped when Yoongi's eyes widened when he understood what Jimin meant. "No, no, no. I need you both to calm the fuck down because nothing is happening. It's only a casual thing—not even that, it's just a fling—I could end it tomorrow if I wanted to—but I won't. I don't want to, but I could end it—someday—" he immediately rambled, cheeks reddening as his best friends gawked at him, but they looked so emotional at the sentiment.

"How many times have you fucked him?" Yoongi crossed his arms.

Taehyung stilled, his expression unreadable as he mumbled, "That's not the point—ugh, will you two stop looking at me like that!" He couldn't deny how rapid his heart raced as their expressions softened.

"I've noticed a little sparkle in your eyes recently, but I didn't want to assume anything." Yoongi smiled gently, but then his expression turned serious, "If he does anything that hurts you, you better tell me, and I'll fuck him up—"

"We'll fuck him up." Jimin corrected without missing a beat, and Taehyung looked at the two of them like they had descended from heaven itself. He couldn't imagine what his life would have been like without the two of them.

"I love you guys." Taehyung whispered, his heart clenching even harder as they pulled him into a tight embrace. He didn't want to think about his relationship with Jungkook, but he couldn't deny how much he really enjoyed his company. A tiny piece of him wondered if Jungkook would actually stay in his life, but he was terrified to find out.

Taehyung tried to relax as he stood in front of the door to Jungkook's place, but his nerves only multiplied when he remembered the nudes that he had sent him. There was no doubt in his mind that he would feel the sex of the night for the next few days, but he was eager, more than anything. He took a breath before lightly knocking on the door, and when it opened, his nerves washed away. He smirked playfully, "Hi, Gukkie. Miss me?" He winked while Jungkook leaned against the doorway, his eyes slightly narrowed but his smile was as beautiful as ever.

"I always miss you—" he reached forward and pulled him closely by the collar of his shirt, and when they were only inches away, he whispered, "Even when you're testing my will power, and sending me the most beautiful pictures during the worst possible times." He leaned in and kissed in between Taehyung's eyebrows which made him feel weak-kneed suddenly. "What am I to do with you?" Jungkook whispered, his tone hiding a small threat and Taehyung shivered when Jungkook brushed his fingers down Taehyung's lips.

It was oddly comforting, and Taehyung didn't know what to do or say in that moment. He swallowed dryly as their eyes met, and he managed to respond, "You could start by letting me in." He shrugged and Jungkook stifled a laugh as he pulled him into his apartment. He closed the door behind them, and Taehyung smiled as he looked around, "You're always so neat—I'm jealous. My home more so resembles my mind, so constantly scattered."

Jungkook smiled warmly, "I can be scattered too, but I try to be neat when I have company, so—" he looked toward the kitchen, "Are you hungry? I made tteokbokki earlier today, and I made sure to keep the spice levels mild in case you were hungry." Taehyung tried not to visibly melt because he seriously loved how sweet Jungkook was.

"You remembered that I couldn't handle spice?" He tried to mask his appreciation, but Jungkook could feel it and it made him smile brightly.

"I remember everything about you—well, that I know so far since you're so enigmatic." He smiled as he walked into the kitchen to grab him a plate while Taehyung tried to ignore the way his heart reacted to his words. He was quiet while they ate together because his mind was going a mile a minute, but his eyes widened gently when Jungkook left the dining room to head to his bedroom.

When he returned to the table, he propped his laptop in front of him, "Sorry, I have to finish an assignment before midnight, but I'm almost done, so it won't take longer than an hour—" He pulled out a giant textbook from his backpack and Taehyung stared at it in shock. Jungkook was oblivious as he flipped through the chapters until he reached chapter fifteen.

Taehyung's eyes squinted a bit as he stared at the book, "Physiotherapy?" He frowned deeply as he looked at him, "Huh. I assumed your emphasis would be dance since you have the same internship as Jimin."

Jungkook's eyes lifted from the laptop, and he stared at him in shock. This was different, but he was too eager to think too deeply over it, so he quickly responded. "I've studied for music production and dance arts, and I received degrees for them, but my abeoji is a plastic surgeon—" he paused and smiled when Taehyung seemed surprised. "It isn't a big deal—"

"A plastic surgeon?" Taehyung was clueless on what Jungkook's parents did for a living, but he never would have imagined his father to be a surgeon. "Wow, that's...wait, so are you pursuing physical therapy for him?"

"I promised my family that I would at least obtain the degree. They want me to do whatever will make me happy, but they also want me to have a backup plan just in case." Jungkook explained, his heart feeling strange when he noticed how interested Taehyung seemed in every word he spoke. "I almost quit after the internship at Hybe, but my abeoji begged for me to stay, so..." he frowned as he stared at his book.

"Are you enjoying it at least?"

Jungkook hesitated, his expression slightly shifted to a frown and it made Taehyung smile lightly. "It has its days, but I cannot see myself doing this as a career." He smiled when Taehyung seemed to understand.

"Must be interesting to have a plastic surgeon in the family." Taehyung smiled gently as he stared at his empty plate while he thought of something. "Does your family ever try to get a discount with him?" He grinned brightly when Jungkook immediately grimaced as he nodded.

"There's been a handful of family members that have requested surgery as birthday gifts." He lightly rolled his eyes but smiled when he heard Taehyung laughing.

"That's some shit my family would do." Taehyung muttered, his smile sweet as they looked at one another, "They're opportunists, so—" he shrugged while Jungkook seemed surprised that Taehyung would mention his family, but before he could ask more about them, Taehyung continued, "I hope he stood his ground and charged them extra for even requesting it."

Jungkook grinned brightly as he gingerly shook his head, "He refuses to do surgery on any family members, but I'll suggest your idea to him the next time I talk to him on the phone." He smiled softly when that seemed to please Taehyung, and it was difficult to shift his attention to his homework, but he needed to focus. The sooner he'd finish, the sooner he'd have Taehyung in his arms.

Taehyung washed his dishes, and then settled on the seat beside Jungkook. He returned to the dining table, more so because he wanted to be close to Jungkook even if he was preoccupied. He aimlessly scrolled through his phone, and he didn't notice the longing looks Jungkook would send his way.

The moment was comforting, and they both enjoyed each other's companies even like this. Jungkook finished the last part of his homework as he hummed to himself, "Yoongi mentioned that you're a painter...and that you've been painting all of your life."

Taehyung looked at him as he nodded slowly. He wasn't sure what else he could say, but it was comforting to note how impressed Jungkook seemed. "He said you're skilled in different forms of painting, but that your focus is surrealism and abstract art." He paused. "How long have you been painting?"

"Since I was about...." Taehyung hummed in thought, the memories rushing in and he tried not to dwell on any of them. "Four, I believe?"

"Damn that's impressive." Jungkook praised instantly and Taehyung's cheeks flushed softly. "I can't even remember what I was doing at that age." He shook his head as he asked, "How did you discover it?"

"It was a family reunion and for every reunion they used to set up—" he hummed as he struggled to explain, "—a bunch of canvases in the garden. There would be paint literally everywhere and it was encouraged to create something—anything." He shrugged, his eyes focused on the table as he seemed far away when the faint memory hit him. "They almost yanked me away from the chair because I was so young, but...in the end, I ended up painting the trees around me...and the birds."

"Wow." Jungkook whispered, his heart clenching as he tried to picture four-year-old Taehyung painting his surroundings.

"It wasn't perfect, but my family was so impressed that it just stuck with me. They encouraged me to keep paining, so that's exactly what I did." He looked into Jungkook's soft expression and he smiled as he shrugged, "Luckily for me, I fell in love with the process, so it wasn't torture or anything like that."

"Can I see anything that you've painted?"

Taehyung smiled as he clicked on his phone, then tapped on his photo album where most of his paintings were on full display. He handed his phone to Jungkook and tried not to nervously fidget in place while Jungkook gasped and zoomed into every painting. "Holy fucking shit, this is—you're incredibly talented. I'm just speechless..." Jungkook's smile was contagious as he swiped through the pictures, "Please, send these to me." He pleaded softly as he continued to go through the album.

"Sure." Taehyung shrugged as he struggled to hide his sweet smile.

Jungkook zoomed into the painting to look closer at the details, "You don't use your name on your signature?" He frowned because he couldn't read the signature, but he could see it started with the letter 'V'.

"I go by Vante because..." he stopped himself for a moment, and he bit his lips together when Jungkook looked at him. He knew he could tell him anything but being vulnerable was so difficult for Taehyung. "I don't want to be attached to my family name." he whispered, carefully.

Jungkook didn't entirely understand, but he hummed as he looked at the painting. He didn't want to push him to tell him more about his family so he shifted the conversation. "You should be teaching others how to paint—not taking classes on them when you can create masterpieces like this!" he enthusiastically turned the phone to show Taehyung one of his paintings; it was the one that looked like the bottom of the ocean—infested with grim creatures. None of the lines were too harsh, and Taehyung smiled as he stared at his work.

"I think it's important to keep working and learning new techniques to avoid being stagnant." He shrugged while Jungkook nodded in agreement. "I used to think that I would be a dancer—a long time ago!" he chuckled when his words seemed to excite Jungkook. They had more things in common than they expected.

"But you are a dancer. You certainly know how to captivate the audience—you have always captivated me..." Jungkook said sweetly, and Taehyung tried not to visibly swoon for him. "Even when you're being a tease and moving in ways that you know are going to turn me on," his voice darkened and Taehyung bit his lower lip as he leaned in and brushed their noses together. His phone remained forgotten on the table as Jungkook's attention turned to him and only him.

"Oops." He responded, coyly.

"Oops?" Jungkook cupped his cheeks and pulled him into a deep kiss, but they were both smiling softly while their lips moved in a gentle rhythm, "Do you have any idea what you do to me?" he asked softly as he pulled away to kiss Taehyung's forehead. His thumb softly caressed his cheeks, and Taehyung felt himself nuzzling to his touch, but he whimpered when Jungkook nibbled on his lower lip.

"Jun—Jungkook...wait." Taehyung's heart stilled when Jungkook's hands wrapped around his waist and the hold he had on him burned so nicely. He wanted him desperately; he constantly thought of the ways Jungkook just kissed him so thoughtfully before he wrecked his body in the best ways possible.

"You want me to stop?" he asked breathlessly as he leaned their foreheads together, but his fingers snuck into Taehyung's shirt. Taehyung arched his back a bit when he felt his hands massaging his lower back. "Ask me to stop." Jungkook teased with a sly smile when he noticed Taehyung enjoying the way he touched him. He was whimpering so softly, his fingertips lightly brushing against Jungkook's biceps.

"I don't want you to stop—I never want you to stop. All I ever want is for you to keep holding me." He whispered, his head tilting so he could kiss him, and Jungkook smiled as they kissed each other desperately. His heart skipped a beat in response to Taehyung's gentle confession and it only inspired him to kiss him harder.

The heat only increased as their tongues snuck in between every heated kiss, but then he pulled away and stood away from the chair. Taehyung pouted when his warmth was gone, and now there was too much distance between them, "Gukkie, why are you standing over there?"

Jungkook smiled mischievously at him, his finger lightly brushing across Taehyung's silver fringe as he whispered, "Don't think I've forgotten how cruel you've been recently." Taehyung's eyes widened by his words because he didn't think he'd been cruel—playful, definitely, but not cruel. "Sending me those pictures when anyone around could have caught a glimpse of your sweet ass, or your pretty dick—"

Taehyung opened his mouth to respond, but he quickly bit his lips together when Jungkook shook his head, "Uh uh. Listen closely to daddy because I'm only going to say this once. I could have forgiven the nudes because well they're fucking mesmerizing—the fact that you're an artist and literal art itself is quite unfair—" he rambled, eyes completely focused on Taehyung's beautiful plump lips, and his words made Taehyung flush so beautifully that Jungkook nearly forgot the point he was trying to make.

"Am I being punished?" He asked gently, and he couldn't hide his smile because Jungkook always made his heart react. He always knew what to say to him to make his heart skip a beat.

"Yes." He paused, his eyes a bit hardened as he looked into Taehyung's brown eyes, "I've warned you what would happen if you didn't message me back, and you haven't the past few times we've met in the locker room. You refuse to let me know when you're safely at home—do you not think that I worry about you—"

"I did message you back—well, hours later, but still." Taehyung whispered, his heart erratic, goosebumps covering his arms when Jungkook brushed his thumb against his lower lip. He could hardly focus on anything but Jungkook's sultry voice, and it was embarrassing how turned on he was. He knew that Jungkook could see the strain in his pants, but he didn't acknowledge it which meant he was actually upset with him.

This was going to be a long night.

Taehyung swallowed dryly while Jungkook only hummed as he shook his head in disappointment. "I'm sorry." Taehyung croaked, and he tried to lean closer to Jungkook's hand, but Jungkook pulled away as they stared at each other. "I should have texted when I made it home, but I—"

"It's a little late for that, doll." Jungkook's voice was hoarse, but he smiled slyly while Taehyung tried not to tremble at the sound of the pet name. He really liked the sound of it coming from Jungkook's lips. "Color?" He asked gently, waiting patiently while Taehyung struggled to catch up to his words because he couldn't move past the sound of doll.

"Green." The response was gentle, and Jungkook's expression turned apprehensive, so he spoke clearly, "I promise it's green."

"Safe word?"

"Red. It's always red, daddy."

"I just wanted to hear you say it before we start." Jungkook carefully took his hand and led him toward his bedroom. Taehyung squeezed his hand, his heart racing in his chest as he was nudged toward the mattress. "Undress yourself." He ordered as he remained at the end of the bed, watching him expectantly.

His expression was indecipherable, and Taehyung loved how easily he could go from doting and thoughtful to this. Once his clothes were off, and left forgotten on the floor, he lied down on the mattress. He tried not to shudder when Jungkook ordered, "Hands on the headboard." Taehyung obeyed him easily, his eyes remaining on him as he watched him pull two fuzzy handcuffs from his drawer.

"G—Gukkie—" Taehyung bit his lips together as he watched him click one end to his wrists and the other on the headboard to keep him in place. He tried not to squirm, and he gasped when Jungkook slapped his thigh; it was hard enough for it to sting. He could feel his precum leaking against his stomach from how turned on he was by Jungkook.

"Hold still, doll. I don't want to tie your feet together, so be a good boy." He warned as he trailed his lips down his stomach. He inhaled the sweet scent of Taehyung's perfume before he planted tender kisses down to the dip in his hips. He was painfully turned on, Taehyung looked down at his neglected erection and he tried not to whine when Jungkook pulled away from him.

"I—I know I was bad, but I want to touch you. What can I do to touch you—"

Jungkook smiled smugly, his fingers curling against the buttons on his shirt. He was deliberate as he looked into Taehyung's eyes while he unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his tattoos and muscles. It was difficult not to drool over him when he teasingly pushed down his sweats and underwear to reveal his reddened erection. His cock was so thick and long, and Taehyung couldn't help but writhe in anticipation because it had given him the best orgasms of his life.

"Let me touch you, d—don't you want me to make you feel good? Daddy, please. I learned my lesson—" He spoke desperately, his cheeks flushed as he waited for Jungkook to do something—anything, but he remained in place for a few seconds as his eyes gazed all over Taehyung's body.

Taehyung had always known just how much Jungkook loved his body, he had shown him the very first night they fucked, but it never failed to make his heart ache. "I think I'm good here." Jungkook teased, his smile mischievous when Taehyung could only whine in response and tug at his handcuffs. "Stop tugging your arms, you'll hurt your wrists." His stern voice was back, and Taehyung stilled in response. His heart nearly bursting when Jungkook finally crawled onto the bed, and their eyes remained locked when Jungkook asked, "Color?"

"Green." Taehyung whimpered, his back arching as if begging for Jungkook to touch him, but he only looked at him with a gentle, playful smile. "Please, please, please—" Taehyung whispered as he tried to push his body against Jungkook's body, but he would put distance between them.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked curiously as he reached for something in the drawer of his nightstand and Taehyung's eyes widened when he noticed the silicone cock ring in between his first two fingers.

'I have a ring with your name on it' was what he had once told him, but that had been weeks ago. Taehyung had assumed all was forgiven, but then again, he still never texted when he made it home safely, so that explained the punishment.

Taehyung shuddered as he stared at the ring in anticipation. "Y—Yes, I'm sure. I deserve the punishment for making you worry, but please just start already." He begged, but quietly gasped when Jungkook leaned down and kissed the middle of his thigh while his right hand squeezed his other thigh.

He settled in between Taehyung's legs as his lips trailed down his inner thigh, and he sucked until light marks decorated his tanned skin. "Such a pretty doll." He praised lightly, and Taehyung whimpered in response. There was something about the way he praised him that just had his heart melting. "You looked so beautiful cheering tonight, baby. Did you notice how I couldn't take my eyes off you?" he asked as his lips trailed closer to Taehyung's ass, but he'd tease as he kissed closer and closer, but then he'd pull away when Taehyung mewled.

"Please, Gukkie. I need your mouth on me—I'll be good from now on—" Taehyung gasped, body igniting when Jungkook spread his ass cheeks to tease his rim with the tip of his tongue. Jungkook hummed contently, loving the taste and smell of Taehyung as he teased against his puckered hole. "More, give me more—" Taehyung cried gently, his eyes rolling back when he tried to push his hips against Jungkook so his tongue would dive deeper into him.

Taehyung gasped when Jungkook immediately slapped his thigh to get him to stop, but the sting only turned him on further. Taehyung dick was reddened, and the precum that leaked started to coat his stomach. He cried out when Jungkook roughly and eagerly ate him out; his tongue merciless as he pushed against his rim. "G—Gukkie, oh—baby, you're so good at pleasing me—" he gasped when Jungkook's mouth moved, and he started to suck on Taehyung's balls while pushing his two middle fingers into him to stretch him.

"F—Fuck!" Taehyung practically screamed when Jungkook immediately teased his prostate, but the sensation of his mouth on his balls only made it harder to hold his mewls back. His cheeks reddened as his muscles constricted from the force of the pleasure that took over him. Taehyung's body trembled, his eyes rolled back as he felt his orgasm drawing closer and he practically screamed when Jungkook pulled away from him before he could have his release.

Jungkook knew his body well, so he felt him teetering too close to his orgasm, and he knew he needed to pull away if he wanted to punish Taehyung accordingly. Jungkook sat on his knees while he waited for Taehyung to breathe easily.

Taehyung practically cried, but he gasped heavily while whispering, "Meanie—" He closed his eyes because looking at Jungkook smiling mischievously at him only turned him on even more. It was infuriating how much Taehyung loved every side of Jungkook—even his sadistic side, which was undeniably sexy.

"Look at me." Jungkook ordered and when Taehyung refused to comply, he grabbed his waist so he can turn Taehyung to expose his ass. Taehyung's eyes widened when Jungkook slapped his ass cheek hard enough for it to sting, and he yelped in surprise. "Eyes on me. Don't you dare look away." He warned but smiled when Taehyung nodded. The eye contact made Taehyung's heart speed up, but he forced himself not to look away from him.

"You want to make it up to me?"

Taehyung quickly nodded, "Yes. I can make it up to you, Gukkie." He whispered gently, and his heart sped up again when Jungkook moved Taehyung's legs so he could straddle him. He moved closer to him, his intentions clear when Taehyung looked at Jungkook's erection in anticipation. He was desperate to taste him, but he wouldn't do so until he was granted permission.

Jungkook reached forward so he could press his hand on the headboard, but their eyes remained lock onto one another. Jungkook reached down to hold his cock so he could press the tip to Taehyung's lips. He rubbed the precum on Taehyung's lips and smiled when Taehyung immediately licked his lips to taste him a bit. "Prove it." He spoke in a hoarse tone, and Taehyung kept the eye contact as he opened his mouth, eagerly. "Such a good kitten. You're always eager to please daddy, aren't you, doll?" He smirked when Taehyung nodded.

"Wanna please you every day, daddy. I was born to simply please you, nothing else." Taehyung whispered softly before he added in a smaller, seducing voice, "Cum down my throat, Gukkie. I'm so thirsty for you." He broke the eye contact to stare at Jungkook's erection, and he licked his lips before he opened his mouth wider; he patiently waited for Jungkook to give in.

His words had a serious effect on Jungkook and if he could, he would come right then. "Fuck, I love when you're like this, doll." He moved his hips closer, and Jungkook gasped when he pushed his cock into Taehyung's warm mouth. Tasting him was absolute heaven, and Taehyung moaned deeply when Jungkook carefully worked his hips to glide his cock in and out of Taehyung's mouth.

"Fuck, baby. F—Fuck!" Jungkook fucked Taehyung's mouth harder, his hand grasped onto Taehyung's silver locks while they locked eyes. It was intoxicating to hear Jungkook moaning so heavily, so despite the ache in his jaw, Taehyung moved his head to meet every thrust. His tongue licked under his shaft, and Taehyung looked so turned on that Jungkook nearly busted from the sight.

It was evident that Taehyung was slipping into subspace when his expression turned glossy.

Taehyung's cheeks were flushed, eyes teary from the stretch in his mouth, but Taehyung continued to blow him just the way Jungkook liked. Jungkook's lips parted, heavy gasps escaping as he felt his hips stuttering in response to the pleasure becoming too much all at once. "T—Taehyung!" Jungkook cried out, his eyes rolling back as he came harshly into Taehyung's mouth, and the sight of him eagerly swallowing every part of him made Jungkook whisper, "Such a good boy." He praised gently as he caressed Taehyung's jawline softly before he pulled away from his mouth. "You did so well, baby." He cooed and Taehyung visibly melted from the sweet words.

"Thank you, daddy." Taehyung nuzzled against his fingers and Jungkook smiled as he continued to caress him, but his fingers moved to his cheek. "Can I cum now?"

Jungkook seemed to contemplate it for a moment, and his smile was soft as he leaned down to peck in between Taehyung's eyebrows, "Not yet, doll, but soon if you're good." He vowed and Taehyung nodded deliberately.

It was complete torture how Jungkook waited for Taehyung's cock to soften, and when it did, he lubed him up and pushed down the cock ring into the base of his shaft. "Color?" Jungkook asked when Taehyung seemed to grimace at the ring, but in a strange way, he really wanted this. He didn't particularly enjoy being forced to miss an orgasm, but the control Jungkook had over him was undeniably hot. He really trusted Jungkook because he would never do this with anyone else.

"Green, Gukkie." He whispered so softly, just the way Jungkook liked, and it made Taehyung smile when it prompted a smile from him. Jungkook was so attentive to him, and Taehyung hummed contently when Jungkook leaned down to pepper his collarbones with kisses. It made Taehyung subconsciously lean closer to him, his body begging to feel him more, "I love when you kiss me like this—" Taehyung confessed softly, words spilling out before he could stop them.

Jungkook smiled as he continued to trail his kisses up to Taehyung's neck and he took his time sucking on the skin until light marks formed. It was turning him on to hear the way Taehyung's breathing would hitch when Jungkook would nibble harder on the side of his neck.

"Gukkie..." Taehyung whimpered weakly, his cock gradually hardening, and the ring became a bit uncomfortable. "Gukkie, kiss me." He pleaded, his eyes half-lidded as he whimpered, "Kiss my lips, daddy." He whined when Jungkook pulled away from him, but Taehyung was surprised when the restrains around his wrists loosened.

Jungkook uncuffed the handcuffs, and he held Taehyung while he switched their positions so Jungkook could sit against the headboard and Taehyung straddled his hips. Taehyung watched him, eyes widened and breathing heavy when Jungkook carefully held his wrists behind Taehyung's back. The control turned him on so deeply that he couldn't help himself but faintly rut against Jungkook, "Be good, doll. You've been doing well so far—you don't want to ruin it, hm?" Jungkook warned as they locked eyes, and Taehyung smiled as he leaned close to him so their foreheads could touch.

"I just want to feel you, daddy—" Taehyung frowned when Jungkook cuffed his hands behind his back. Taehyung's frown only deepened, "Why can't I touch you yet?" He craved to hold Jungkook closer, and he was eager for the moment that he would be able to. It was difficult to hold himself back when he was feeling this sensitive and attuned to Jungkook's affection.

"Soon, kitten." Jungkook vowed as he wrapped one arm around Taehyung's waist to pull him close and his other hand lost itself in the back of Taehyung's hair. They looked at each other for a moment, their expressions softening as they closed the space between them. When their lips met, Taehyung practically melted against him, and their kisses turned more fervent when their tongues toyed together.

Taehyung wished he could hold Jungkook, but he pressed his restrained hands against Jungkook's thigh while he focused on tasting every bit of his mouth. The kiss was so hot that it turned them both on, and Jungkook grabbed their bottle of lube to coat his erection. When their eyes met, Taehyung smiled coyly, "All it takes is kissing me to turn you on?"

Jungkook looked down at Taehyung's erection before he looked back at him to smile smugly, "You have that effect on me, doll, but it pleases me to know that it's mutual." He paused while he helped Taehyung hold himself up to align Jungkook's cock to his entrance, "Still green? We can stop anytime you need—"

"I don't want to stop." Taehyung insisted breathlessly, his gasps stuttering when he gradually sunk into Jungkook's cock. The stretch never failed to make his body keen from pleasure, the stretch was so perfect, and he couldn't stop himself as he whispered, "You always make me feel so good, daddy—" he rutted faintly against him, completely in love with the feeling of Jungkook's cock gliding in and out of him; stretching him deliciously.

Jungkook continued to look at Taehyung, admire him, really, but the pleasure of being connected again made it difficult to remember his initial plan. He pressed a sweet kiss to Taehyung's cheek before he looked at him with clear fire in his eyes. He leaned back against the headboard as he spoke, "If you want to cum, you'll have to make me cum first, doll."

Taehyung felt his throat go dry while he watched him get comfortable, clearly waiting for Taehyung to take the initiative. This wouldn't be a first, but Taehyung was inexplicably stunned by the challenge. "Okay. I can do that." He nodded weakly as he shifted a bit so he could squat, but without his hands to help, Jungkook had to help Taehyung by holding him, so he could remain in place.

Jungkook bit his lower lip as he watched Taehyung in anticipation, and he tilted his head back when Taehyung started to lightly move up and down his length. Every glide only turning them on further, but the careful friction wasn't enough for either of them. The feeling of Jungkook's cock stretching against Taehyung's tight walls had them both moaning gently, but Taehyung was determined to make Jungkook come so he picked up the pace.

The friction was intoxicating, their shared pleasure building as the moment seduced them both. Taehyung cried out when he angled his body a bit and every thrust brushed against his prostate which had him practically seeing stars in response. He was whining, the pleasure spreading dangerously but he could feel his orgasm drawing closer—because of the cock ring, it ached a little.

Jungkook gripped onto Taehyung's waist, his expression just as out of it as he admired the way that Taehyung's cheeks flushed when their eyes met. "You're so beautiful, baby." He whispered softly, and the praise only pushed Taehyung further into a state of oblivion. Taehyung's body trembled, and he couldn't help but bounce harder on Jungkook's lap because the way that Jungkook groaned in response really inspired Taehyung to ignore the burning in his thighs and the sparks in the pit of his stomach. What intensified everything was the feeling of Taehyung's own hardened cock smacking against his stomach.

Taehyung tilted his head back, vision entirely blurring as his body trembled in response to a dry orgasm erupting within him. He was left a trembling, whining mess at the oversensitivity of Jungkook's cock brushing against his prostate. Taehyung completely stilled, his cheeks flushing while he struggled to breathe when his orgasm drew dangerously close again. He was left a sobbing mess while Jungkook looked at him in complete fascination.

"Fuck—kitten, look at you—completely wrecked and I haven't fucked you properly yet." Jungkook spoke lowly, voice full of determination as he leaned in to peck Taehyung's reddened lips, "You look like you need a break. Maybe we should stop for a moment—"

"No, I don't want to stop." Taehyung pushed his cuffed hands against Jungkook's thigh as he carefully bounced on Jungkook's cock. He closed his eyes and tried not to melt when Jungkook leaned in to hungrily suck on his neck. Jungkook pressed his hands into Taehyung's hips to help him remain in place, and Taehyung was so in love with every touch, every kiss. He tried to ignore the burning in his heart and the way his muscles clenched—begging for his pleasure to be released.

"Shit—baby, I'm so fucking close—" Jungkook practically hissed, his expression completely broken when Taehyung roughly bounced on his cock. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, and he buried his face into Taehyung's neck. The pleasure was too much, and Jungkook moaned audibly while he nibbled along the column of Taehyung's jawline. He sucked on his neck harshly and Taehyung's arms were covered in goosebumps from the feeling of his warm breath.

"Gukkie..." Taehyung whimpered, but he gasped harshly when Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's thighs before he fucked up into Taehyung with just as much fervor. It felt so good, and Jungkook taking control of him had Taehyung groaning heavily.

Jungkook was moaning deeply, and Taehyung knew he was close to release, so he tried to suppress his own dry orgasm that was dangerously close to erupt, but tears started spilling from Taehyung's eyes. His orgasm was so close, but the cock ring forced it down and instead of pleasure, pain ripped through Taehyung. The mix of pleasure and pain was normally preferable, but it reached a point that even Taehyung couldn't handle it.

It was to the point that he couldn't stop from crying, "R—Red, G—Gukkie, red!" Taehyung trembled as he cried, but Jungkook reacted quickly as he stopped. He quickly uncuffed him, and Taehyung simply curled against Jungkook's neck to cry softly, but the feeling of Jungkook's arms around him made him feel safe. The pain quickly subsided, and Taehyung felt like he could breathe again as he gradually relaxed.

Initially, all Jungkook could do was embrace him, cooing him softly while his heart was practically in his throat from unintentionally making Taehyung cry this way. It broke his heart, and the guilt could have drowned him. "Taehyung, I'm so sorry." Jungkook cupped the back of his head as he hugged him closely. He kissed Taehyung's head softly over and over again, "Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't think it would hurt so much, but I'll take it off as soon as it's safe to—"

"It's okay, Gukkie. I'm not upset with you. It felt good until the end—then it was too much, but it's not your fault." Taehyung whispered against his neck, but he winced lightly when Jungkook carefully pulled out of him. It was disappointing to no longer feel Jungkook inside of him, so Taehyung wrapped his arms around him to embrace him tighter.

After a minute or so, and once Taehyung was soft, Jungkook carefully took the cock ring off him, but he froze when Taehyung eagerly kissed his neck. His breath was hot against his neck, and Jungkook had to bite back a deep groan that begged to escape. "Baby—" Jungkook breathed lightly, closing his eyes while his fingers brushed down Taehyung's spine and he cupped his ass to pull him closer.

Taehyung sucked on his neck until he left a litter of faint bruises and his heart clenched at the sound of Jungkook's uneven breathing. The intimacy was different, and it left them both completely weakened as their lips met in a feverish kiss. Jungkook flipped them so Taehyung was pressed between him and the mattress. He pulled back and they looked at one another, their expressions full of affection.

The way Jungkook looked at him always left Taehyung breathless, but his heart was weaker than normal in that moment, so Taehyung simply wrapped his arms around him before kissing him harder. Jungkook lifted Taehyung's leg, pushing it flat in between them so he could carefully line his erection to his puckered hole, "You sure, doll?" He asked, softly.

"I feel better now, I promise. You know I always want you, Gukkie." Taehyung reassured him, but he gasped heavily when Jungkook slid into him in one swift thrust. They moaned in unison at the satisfying feeling of being connected once again—Taehyung contently curled his feet as he rutted against him, desperate to feel the friction.

"You're so fucking beautiful, doll, it's really unfair." Jungkook mumbled against his neck as his left hand gripped onto the back of Taehyung's thigh while his other hand lost itself in Taehyung's silver locks. Jungkook moved languidly at first, fucking into the beautiful man under him with long, and hard thrusts.

"F—Fuck!" Taehyung's eyes rolled back, his body coming to life as he gripped onto Jungkook's nape like his life depended on it. His arms were covered in goosebumps, and the couple were too out of it to kiss so they more so just heavily panted against each other's lips. "Faster, Gukkie—I can take it!"

Jungkook immediately obeyed, and he sat on his knees as he gripped onto Taehyung's hips to brace him before he fucked into him frantically. He admired the way that Taehyung's lips parted, and his back arched as his hands reached for Jungkook's hands that were pressed against Taehyung's hips. "G—Gukkie—" He whined loudly, his moans entirely broken as their skin slapped together desperately.

He tried to suppress a scream when Jungkook angled a bit and when he snapped his hips, he roughly brushed against Taehyung's prostate. "Does that feel good, kitten?" he asked gently, a small smile on his lips as he continued to thrust into the same spot and Taehyung writhed under him.

"J—Jungkook!" he screamed, body tensing as his orgasm drew far too close, but Taehyung had something else he desperately needed. He reached for Jungkook's arms, and he whimpered, "W—Wait—"

Jungkook nearly panicked, but he was pleased—and very much turned on, when Taehyung switched their position. Jungkook's back was pressed on the mattress while Taehyung straddled his hips. He instantly sunk down onto Jungkook's cock and they looked at one another, expressions full of adoration as Taehyung rode him.

When Taehyung leaned down to kiss him, Jungkook instantly identified the warmth that spread in his heart as love. He was completely in love with Taehyung, and it took everything in him to not spill the confession into their kiss. Jungkook felt his heart nearly stopping when Taehyung's hands cupped his cheeks while he kissed him harder.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's waist and he bucked his hips into him, gliding his cock deeper into him and they moaned brokenly as the intimacy pushed them closer to release. "Gukkie..." Taehyung whimpered against his lips as his cheeks flushed and he nearly sobbed when Jungkook reached down to jerk his reddened cock. "F—Fuck, I'm close, daddy." Taehyung cried out, his body trembling lightly as he leaned down and tried to kiss Jungkook.

Jungkook's body tensed when Taehyung's body practically erupted from the strength of his orgasm. Jungkook tried to warn Taehyung, but the way he clenched around Jungkook's cock pushed him to release immediately. He spilled into Taehyung.

Even in his hazy state, Jungkook realized that he had fucked up and his eyes widened when the guilt crept in once again. "Fuck, Tae—I'm—" he had overstepped a boundary, and Taehyung seemed too stunned to react, but after a beat of silence he climbed off Jungkook. Taehyung remained perched on the edge of the bed, his expression was spaced out.

"I'm so sorry, Taehyung—" He tried to reach for him, but Taehyung stayed quiet. "Let me clean you up." Jungkook whispered because he was afraid that he would cry—the thought of Taehyung leaving him terrified him, but then a heartbreaking thought crept in. Taehyung had every right to leave him because they were technically nothing—Jungkook's eyes were misty as he carefully cleaned Taehyung with a moistened washcloth. He dried him off with another, and it hurt how they avoided each other's eyes.

"I'm so, so sorry...I promise it'll never happen again—" Jungkook whispered, and when he tried to reach for Taehyung, he pulled away. Taehyung stood from the bed, and he quietly dressed himself while Jungkook sat on the edge of his bed, fully prepared to let him go like he had in the beginning of their relationship—or whatever they had.

Jungkook decided he should put on at least a pair of shorts, so he quietly did. Taehyung was eerily silent, and when he finished dressing himself, he reluctantly turned to face Jungkook. He was upset that Jungkook overstepped a boundary he had placed, but what bothered Taehyung the most was the way his heart practically melted into nothing with their profound intimacy.

Maybe this had gone on for too long, Taehyung solemnly thought. Every part of him screamed to stay, to fix this, but then he remembered how every relationship he believed was serious had turned entirely sour. "I think it's best that we stop seeing each other..." Taehyung whispered because he was afraid that he would cry. "This was never meant to go on for this long, so we should just...stop."

Jungkook tried to ignore the way that his heart nearly broke right then and there. Tears welled into his eyes as he asked, "Has this...really not meant anything to you?" His voice broke when Taehyung looked away from him and Jungkook assumed that he was trying to let him down easily. "Taehyung, I..." He hesitated, fear trying to stop him, but he knew he would regret it later if he didn't just confess, and so he did, "I love you, but if you really don't feel anything then I will let you go. I just want you to be happy—more than anything, that's what I want for you, so if it isn't with me then this will end tonight." He promised sadly, body already trembling as tears spilled from his eyes because he feared rejection.

Taehyung tried not to cry at the confession because it meant everything to him, but he couldn't stop himself from crying when he witnessed Jungkook's tears. It broke his heart to see him this way. "Please, don't cry." Taehyung begged in a small voice, and he instinctively closed the space between them to cup Jungkook's face and rub his tears away with his thumbs. His own vision blurred from his tears as he whispered, "Of course you mean everything to me. Jungkook, I feel so much with you that it scares me—" He cried gently, but he mewled softly when Jungkook leaned in to kiss him gently.

"Then stay." Jungkook whispered lightly, his hands circling around Taehyung's waist to hold him close. "Please, just stay with me."

Taehyung hesitated, but he carefully nudged Jungkook so he would sit on the edge of the bed. Then Taehyung sat beside him, and he pulled his knees to his chest as he whispered, "Guk, I was 16 when I thought I fell in love—granted it wasn't love, but at that age everything is a much bigger deal—" he shook his head lightly while his eyes remained locked onto the floor while he focused on unpleasant memories.

Jungkook stayed quiet, heart already aching because he knew that whatever Taehyung was about to tell him wouldn't be pretty.

"Anyway, the guy was sweet in the beginning, but then he turned against me. Everything he thought he loved about me, he started to pick apart until I was nothing but a shell. The one after him was even more loving, and it erased all of the trauma from the one before, but then..." Taehyung shuddered as tears spilled from his eyes, "—then he hated me—fuck, he despised me to the point that he would toy with me every fucking day—"

Jungkook tried to remain calm, but his anger was apparent as his jaw clenched, "I don't understand—" He couldn't fathom anyone ever treating Taehyung poorly and the idea pissed him off so much that he wished he could punch Taehyung's exes.

"I don't either, Jungkook, but the same thing continued to happen. Every time I thought someone loved me, they eventually turned on me, and the last serious relationship I was in..." he struggled to speak when fresh tears spilled from his eyes. He palmed his mouth and cried softly—but he was grateful when Jungkook immediately wrapped protective arms around him, as if to shield him from the unpleasant memories. "He would physically hurt me, and after him, I just accepted that perhaps my love life is cursed—"

"No, Taehyung! The problem isn't you—it's those fucking assholes," Jungkook spoke through gritted teeth, and he embraced Taehyung tighter in an attempt to physically show his love. "Fuck, I'll fucking kill them for hurting you, Taehyung. You deserve nothing but love and respect, and don't you dare think for a second that you deserve anything less—"

Taehyung cracked a smile as he leaned against Jungkook's chest as he whispered, "Don't you get it, Gukkie? What are the odds that all of my relationships have turned malicious?" he pulled back so their eyes could meet, and Taehyung frowned gently, "What if you begin to see me the way that they did—" the thought scared him so much that his voice broke.

"Never. I don't know what the fuck their problem is, but I would never see you as anything but fucking perfect because that's what you are—" Jungkook frowned when Taehyung didn't seem to believe him, "Taehyung, I'm being serious. You're witty as hell, your art is better than anything I've ever seen—and that includes shit that's in museums, you're charming, loving and damn can you throw an impressive punch—" he smiled when that made Taehyung laugh, but it was clear in his eyes how much every word meant to him. Taehyung's heart was completely weak as he looked at Jungkook. "Even if none of that were true—but it is, no one deserves to be treated like that, baby. The issue was with them, not you." He insisted so adamantly that Taehyung couldn't help but nod.

Taehyung's heart nearly burst, he was so touched by Jungkook's words that he couldn't help but cry. A weight had lifted off his shoulders now that Jungkook knew that part of his life. He smiled when Jungkook instantly wiped his tears away, "Thank you for listening, Jungkookie, and even though I'm terrified, the thought of losing you scares me more." He smiled weakly as he continued, "I can't promise you that I won't be scared that one day you'll decide to find someone better—"

"Better than you? Not possible." Jungkook immediately retorted and Taehyung smiled at him.

"I'm scared, but I wanna be with you—seriously and exclusively."

Jungkook instantly closed the space between them, too excited to say or do anything but kiss him deeply. He was smiling into the kiss, his arms wrapping around Taehyung before he pulled him to straddle him. Taehyung giggled gently as he cupped Jungkook's jawline while kissing him deeply. He pulled away and rubbed their noses together while Taehyung smiled so beautifully at him. "Fuck, I love you—I love you so much, Tae, and you don't need to say it back. I just want you to know exactly how I feel about you, baby."

Taehyung's eyes softened, his heart turning to mush as they looked at each other, "Gukkie," he whimpered, entirely too weak from his words. He knew he loved Jungkook just as much—how could he not when he was nothing but sweet to him since the beginning, but he was too scared to confess right then.

"Come here, kitten. Let me pamper you like you deserve." He kissed the tip of his nose before he carried Taehyung to the bathroom. He prepared a hot bath for the two of them and Taehyung smiled eagerly when he watched bubbles forming on the surface after Jungkook poured a generous amount of shower gel. It smelled like eucalyptus and Taehyung knew he would sleep like a baby that night because of the bath and Jungkook's care.

While they soaked in the hot bath, Taehyung leaned against Jungkook's chest, and he smiled when he was immediately enveloped by strong arms. After they scrubbed each other, they massaged shampoo into the other's hair. Jungkook chuckled when he felt a weight on his head, "I think you put too much, baby." He scrunched his nose when Taehyung giggled playfully. He finished washing off the shampoo from Jungkook's hair, and he tried not to melt as he pushed his hair back to expose his forehead and eyebrows.

After the bath, Taehyung wore one of Jungkook's shirts and shorts to bed—which Jungkook tried not to stare because he swore Taehyung was too good to be true. He always looked beautiful, but there was something special that radiated off him when he wore Jungkook's clothes. Jungkook had changed the sheets on his mattress, and he smiled when Taehyung eagerly climbed into bed. "Come on, Gukkie." He whined as he reached for Jungkook, and Jungkook was quick to comply. He climbed into bed, and they wrapped their arms around one another, Taehyung nudging him down so he could climb over him.

Taehyung sighed contently from the pleasant warmth, and he buried his face into Jungkook's neck while being held so nicely. It made him entirely weak for Jungkook—more than he already was. "I love when I get to cuddle the fuck outta you, doll." Jungkook murmured as he kissed the top of Taehyung's head. "You smell so good—" He hummed, closing his eyes and enjoying the floral scent from his shampoo on Taehyung.

Taehyung grinned lightly as he nuzzled against him, "You too, Gukkie." He paused before he added, "I love when you hold me like this—like you were made to do it." He whispered, tiredly but he managed to weakly kiss Jungkook's neck and Jungkook was just

It was difficult for Taehyung to stay awake when he was completely comfortable in Jungkook's arms, but when Jungkook started to lightly play with his hair, Taehyung knew he'd collapse in seconds. He moaned happily while Jungkook continued to caress his scalp until he drifted to sleep.

Taehyung remained a bit apprehensive of his future—not because he believed Jungkook would ever hurt him, but because Taehyung believed he would somehow fuck things up. He didn't dwell on it much when Jungkook took every free moment he had to show Taehyung just how much he meant to him.

On the mornings that he was free, Jungkook would prep Taehyung his breakfast and gift it to him in a bento box. He would also surprise Taehyung with healthy smoothies, not-so-healthy coffees, and various teas before his classes. It was so thoughtful, and Taehyung was so touched by him that he gradually started to do the same for him. It was different, but Taehyung fell into the routine fairly easily.

Taehyung was so eager to show Jungkook just how much he meant to him that he spent a day locked in his room painting for him. He made him three different canvases: one was of a face that was split into four parts and each part had a different ecosystem, the second was of a bouquet of vegetables, and the third was of a detailed eyeball with a sky within.

When Taehyung gifted his boyfriend the canvases, Jungkook immediately engulfed him into an embrace. There were tears in his eyes as he praised Taehyung's work, "These are so beautiful, Tae—thank you so much! I can't wait to hang them in my living room—" he beamed as he gazed at the canvases.

Taehyung tried his best not to melt, but he couldn't help but fall deeper for Jungkook's genuine smile. "You're welcome, Gukkie. I'm so happy that you love them."

It had only been a few days since they made their relationship official—well to each other because neither had the time to mention it to their friends. They wanted to tell them together, and none of their schedules aligned in a way to make that possible. Their friends weren't stupid, they could sense that both individuals were happier than usual, but they couldn't connect that it had to do with each other.

"Jesus, which man is this whipped for you?" Jimin had commented one night when he stepped into Taehyung's apartment and was instantly welcomed by bouquets of colorful flowers all around the kitchen and living room.

Taehyung had been all smiles recently, but his smile was even more infectious as he gazed around at his flowers, "Someone special, but you'll know who he is soon. Promise." He shrugged, expression suggestive as they settled into the living room to play Mario Kart.

"Does he know about your filthy photo albums?" Jimin looked at him with curious eyes while the game started.

"I deleted all of them—well, except his, but his dick was seriously crafted by God himself—" he rambled, and Jimin only giggled while his best friend gushed over the man that he was excited to finally meet.

One night, during a football game, Taehyung was a bit smug because he wore his cheer skirt as opposed to his boring waist pants. It was a boost to his ego that he garnered more attention than the rest of the cheerleaders, but the best part was that Jungkook was obviously distracted that night. Taehyung always knew how to tease him every time he had to dance during half time, but that night he had sent him explicit pictures of himself. Again.

He sent him nudes with a toy inserted into his ass, and Jungkook was tempted to carry him off the field when their eyes met at the start of the game, but Taehyung sent a suggestive wink his way when their eyes met. Jungkook couldn't stop himself from constantly looking in his direction, his heart speeding when he noticed just how perfectly long his legs looked in his skirt. Every part of Taehyung's body was Jungkook's weakness and he was eager to lick every inch of the cheerleader.

Jungkook forced himself to look away from him before he became turned on, because damn, he was so fucking whipped for him. He was excited to let the world know that Kim Taehyung was his, but he wasn't in a rush.

The cheerleaders cheered loudly, but they were drowned out by the excited crowd as the game reached its end and their team had won. They surrounded the jocks, eagerly cheering for them and the night quickly ended.

The football players were in the locker room; most showering to head out to a party for the night. The bleachers were gradually emptying out while the cheerleaders stretched across the field as a cooldown. Jennie noticed Minho leaving campus and she grimaced, "You know, Taehyung..." her voice drawled on as she leaned down and touched her toes to stretch.

Taehyung looked at her, expression stoic as he waited for her to continue.

"I still can't believe that you posted Minho's nude all over the school during the summer, and he did nothing about it!" Jennie shook her head, eyes a bit wide while Taehyung frowned lightly as he shrugged, but she continued before he could say anything. She hummed, "It was so embarrassing to see Minho that way, so I thought he'd come for you for sure, but—" she shrugged again, "Well, I suppose it makes sense that he didn't when Jungkook threatened him not to even look at you, but I dunno, I expected something from him—"

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung's heart nearly stopped right then and he glanced at the rest of the 15 cheerleaders that avoided his gaze, "Jungkook never threatened Minho—" he couldn't believe it because Jungkook would have mentioned it to him, right?

"Oh...you didn't hear? I heard it from Mark..." Jennie frowned lightly and Taehyung was practically shaking from how upset he was quickly becoming. "Summer. Minho posted your picture after the breakup...and you found it—"

"I remember that day, Jennie and Jungkook never threatened him—"

"Afterwards, when you left campus. He dragged him to the locker room and told him that if he ever messes with you again then he's off the team. Anyway, I bring it up because..." She paused, "I know I said Jungkook was mine, and I called dibs on him, but if something happens between the two of you then I get it—"

Lisa frowned as she stretched while looking at her, "They can't stand each other, Jen—"

"That's what I thought, but I've noticed Jungkook constantly staring at you, and I think he might even like you—" Jennie rambled, but Taehyung wasn't listening. He felt his face warming up as some of the cheerleaders stared at him—he quickly realized that he felt humiliated.

Jennie and Lisa continued to converse, but Taehyung was too busy in his own head to listen to them. He was bewildered, to say the least because he had believed that Minho backed off because he knew he'd kick his ass again, but instead, he backed off because of Jungkook. Taehyung immediately stood and stalked toward the locker room while the cheerleaders watched him with widened eyes.

"Did I say something wrong?" Jennie frowned lightly.

Taehyung walked into the locker room, the area completely covered in steam, but he shoved past the football players that crowded in front of their lockers. Taehyung approached Yoongi's locker, and when he saw his best friend drying his hair, he quickly wondered if Yoongi knew. He needed to ask him before he confronted Jungkook.

There was an abrupt chorus of whistles when the football players noticed the cheerleader, but Taehyung simply ignored them. "Hey, Yoongs, did you see my high kicks? Getting more flexible every time." He snickered when his best friend tried to hide his frown.

"Your skirt is a little short, Tae. What happened to your waist pants?" He frowned when a few jocks continued to holler at Tae, so Yoongi glared at them, "Alright that's enough, shut the fuck up! Fucking animals..." he continued to curse at them, but they eventually calmed down.

Taehyung leaned against the nearest locker as he shrugged, "They ripped. You know, too many splits, I suppose." His words drifted, and he had a look in his eyes that Yoongi knew meant trouble.

"Just spill already—" Yoongi smiled while Taehyung struggled to keep his composure as he smiled innocently.

"Promise total honesty?" He smiled when Yoongi quickly nodded, "There's something that I heard, and I need you to be honest with me." Taehyung started and he leaned closer to ask, "After Minho posted that sexy picture of me all over the lockers—the one where I was wearing the silk cheekys, and my ass looked absolutely delectable because I was doing way too many fucking squats—" he rambled but bit his lips together when he was interrupted.

"I remember, Tae. I wanted to kill him—" Yoongi frowned at the memory.

"Right. Same..." he hesitated before he continued, "Is it true that Jungkook threatened Minho into leaving me alone?" His eyes widened when Yoongi immediately stiffed by the question. "You and I both know that if there's anything I hate more than shrimp dicks, it's when someone makes me out to look like I'm incapable of standing up for myself—"

Yoongi looked visibly uncomfortable as he considered lying to his best friend, but he knew he was a terrible liar. "Jungkook was just trying to help, Tae bear—"

Taehyung's eyes were wide, and he said nothing else as he rushed into the showers while Yoongi watched him with widened eyes. The showers were a bit crowded, split into two sections where one half only had the shower heads with an open space while in the opposite side there was a row of private showers with a curtain for privacy. His legs were getting wet with the showers running, and as soon as the football players noticed him, they started excitedly hollering, but Taehyung ignored them, again.

He walked toward the private stalls, "Jungkook!" As soon as the curtain opened, Taehyung shoved his way inside and Jungkook was completely confused. His eyes narrowed while his hand cupped his soft dick because he couldn't afford to become hard when his teammates were so close by. He was a bit worried because Taehyung looked pissed off, and he didn't understand what he could have done wrong. Everything had been going so well recently and he almost panicked.

The running water gave them even more privacy because it masked their conversation, but Taehyung still closed the curtain. When he turned to look at him, his eyes widened because Jungkook looked god-like with his wet muscles, tattoo sleeve, and not to mention his black, sleeked hair. Well, fuck, now he started picturing them fucking in the tiny shower stall—

"Baby, what is it?" Jungkook asked with a frown, interrupting Taehyung's thirsting thoughts, but he asked, "Why are you upset with me?" when Taehyung lightly slapped his bicep.

"Did you seriously threaten Minho to leave me alone?!" Taehyung's face was flushed, and his eyes were a bit glossy from how frustrated he was. Jungkook immediately felt guilty because the last thing he wanted to do was hurt Taehyung, but he didn't understand his reaction.

The question threw him off, but he shrugged as he answered, "Yes?" he frowned when Taehyung pushed him—or tried to really because Jungkook didn't even budge.

"What the hell, Jungkook! Wh—Why—oh fuck, now I feel like an idiot! This entire time I thought he left me alone because I broke his fucking nose! Not because you threatened him—" He tried to push him again, but Jungkook gently grabbed his wrist before he pinned him to the wall; he held his wrists together above his head. Jungkook's thigh settling between Taehyung's legs as he carefully lifted him and Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jungkook's hips. Taehyung moaned deeply in response because he hadn't expected that.

His body instantly reacted as he curled against him, and he whimpered when Jungkook looked at him with a serious expression. "And I would do it again if I needed to." Jungkook spoke hoarsely, his voice nearly melting the cheerleader's clothes right off. "Because I fucking love you, Kim Taehyung, so swallow your pride and let me take care of you when I can."

The intensity of his words made Taehyung feel emotional, but he couldn't focus on anything else but the desire in Jungkook's eyes. He couldn't even remember why he was upset anymore because he simply wanted Jungkook. He needed to feel him closer.

"J—Jungkook!" Taehyung whined softly, eyes rolling back as Jungkook reached down, his hand pulling down his spandex so he could touch the end of the toy that was buried in Taehyung's ass. Jungkook lightly pulled a bit out before he pushed it in, and Taehyung's mouth went slack as he was being fucked by the toy while Jungkook nibbled on his neck. "Wait...oh fuck, right there." He whispered into Jungkook's ear, and he was shuddering as the pleasure became too much all at once.

Jungkook stopped fucking him with the toy, but he kept it buried in him as he squeezed his ass in admiration, "Fuck, you're really asking to be punished aren't you, kitten? Think you can come in here, yelling at me in front of everyone and I won't punish you accordingly?" he hummed when Taehyung only grew more turned on by his words. The anticipation of being fucked was killing him, but he gasped as he freed an arm from his grip, and he pulled him into a deep, desperate kiss.

Jungkook groaned softly as he kissed him harder, their tongues desperate for a taste and he could feel himself losing his sanity. He was so close to saying fuck it and fucking the beauty right then and there. He pulled back a bit, their foreheads touching as they were panting lightly, "I know you're more than capable of taking care of yourself, Taehyung, but..." Jungkook looked at him and Taehyung felt his heart aching as he listened carefully, "...let me take care of you too."

After a beat of silence, Taehyung nodded, "I know I would do the same for you, so I understand, but please tell me next time." He smiled when Jungkook nodded. "Thank you, Gukkie—now kiss me already." He broke into a gentle smile when Jungkook immediately obeyed. They kissed each other desperately, their bodies rutting together under the spray of the water. Taehyung whimpered, his cock aching to be touched by Jungkook. "Babe—" Taehyung tilted his head back when Jungkook trailed desperate kisses down his neck while his hands pulled up Taehyung's skirt to cup his ass.

Jungkook jerked his hips forward, creating friction between both of their groins while they yearned to properly fuck one another in the shower stall. They were both moaning heavily, lost in one another, but Jungkook was the first to pull away when they heard Yoongi's voice. Taehyung pulled up his spandex while Jungkook changed the water's temperature and made it freezing to soften both of their erections.

Taehyung fixed his skirt while Yoongi called out, "Are you both alive in there? Taehyung, don't kill him. I really like Jungkook and he meant well—" He whined but smiled when Taehyung opened the curtain, "Oh thank god! Jesus, Tae you're soaked—" his eyes widened as he stared at his best friend, "Don't be upset Tae bear, Jungkook was just trying to help." He explained, calmly and he tried not to look at Jungkook because he was literally naked; hand cupping his now soft penis again.

Yoongi's eyes narrowed slightly when he noticed the glossy look in both of their eyes first, and then he noticed their reddened lips. He kept his comments to himself because Taehyung disrupted his thoughts.

"I can handle Minho's dumbass on my own, so if your friend tries something again, then I will choke him." Taehyung huffed as he walked away from the stall, Yoongi quickly followed him while Jungkook smiled softly. He found Taehyung to be so endearing, even when he pretended to tolerate him. As excited as he was for their friends to know about their relationship, he was strangely going to miss knowing there was something deeper between the glances they shared.

"It's been five months already, can't you two pretend to be friends, at least for my sake?" Yoongi frowned when he returned to his locker, and he quickly handed his best friend a towel. Taehyung sat carefully, because of the toy in him, on the bench across from him and he kicked off his shoes, took off his socks and deliberately dried his legs, feet and skirt—as best as he could. He missed the way that Yoongi would secretly glance at him, but the football player smiled to himself as he looked away from Taehyung.

Taehyung tried not to audibly moan when Jungkook came into view with a towel wrapped around his lower half, but unfortunately for him, he wore sweatpants underneath. It was difficult not to drool over him when they had witnesses around, but luckily for them, they would reveal their relationship soon.

"I'll try to be on my best behavior for you, Yoongs, but no promises." He winked at his best friend while Jungkook opened his locker and tried to hide his smile.

"Will you need a ride to Namjoon's party?" Yoongi asked as he finished for the night, so he closed his locker as he looked at his best friend, but then he glanced at Jungkook. Taehyung shook his head lightly while Yoongi continued. "I did hear that Minho is heading over there though, so if you didn't feel comfortable going then—"

"Well apparently I don't have to worry about him." Taehyung crossed his arms while Jungkook turned to look at him with a wide smile on his lips. "What exactly did you tell him—"

"Tae, just drop it. Minho deserved worse than a threat." Yoongi frowned while Jungkook leaned against his locker, but his eyes remained focused on the cheerleader. "It doesn't really matter. It's in the past now, so we should just forget—"

"I told him that if he ever said anything to you again then he'd be off the team." Jungkook explained easily with a smile on his face and Taehyung's face immediately flushed as he smiled back at him. Yoongi only watched them, curiously at first but then he started to wonder when their dynamic had changed.

"So, what you're saying is that when the season is over, I'll be fucked—" Taehyung's eyes widened when Jungkook immediately responded in a protective tone.

"I won't let that happen." Jungkook quickly realized what that implied so he shrugged, "Not for you, but because Yoongi and Jimin have become two of my closest friends, and for whatever reason, you're their best friend—" He shrugged as he put on his white tee, and Yoongi smiled at him.

"Well, anyway. I wouldn't miss the party because of that jackass." Taehyung tried to ignore the way his heart flipped as he looked at Jungkook. He looked away from him, while he wondered if Minho would retaliate when football season was over. Yoongi handed him spare socks, and slippers so he could allow his white shoes to dry.

Jungkook noticed the way the locker room was nearly empty, the jocks eager to head to Namjoon's party. "I know you're drowning in homework, Guk, but you should stop by for a bit." Yoongi smiled at his friend and Jungkook hummed in thought.

"I might stop by." He shrugged while Taehyung played with the tips of his silver hair, but the two of them avoided looking at each other for Yoongi's sake. "Shouldn't have taken Physiology during football season—fucking stressing me out." He muttered and Yoongi seemed to sympathize while Taehyung found himself gazing at Jungkook's bulge, but he looked away before Yoongi could notice.

"Sorry, dude, but if you want to have another study session, I'm free tomorrow." Yoongi offered despite not being in the same class but studying together for their own courses helped keep them focused. Jungkook only nodded, so Yoongi turned to Taehyung. "Come on, let's get you home before you get sick." He took his hand but Taehyung glanced at Jungkook while he was dragged out of the locker room.

"I don't need a ride—" Taehyung tried to come up with his usual excuse, but Yoongi looked at him, unamused. He crossed his arms while Taehyung struggled to speak, "We can just meet at the party—"

"How will you get home when you didn't drive here?" Yoongi asked, tone completely serious but he was dying to laugh when his best friend visibly struggled to speak at first. Yoongi never asked too many questions, so this was new.

"Lisa offered to give me a ride, so I'll just see ya—" Taehyung tried to escape but Yoongi wrapped an arm around him to stop him.

"Really?" Yoongi looked around the parking lot, "I don't see her car anymore, so maybe she forgot?" Yoongi ruffled Taehyung's wet hair before he pulled him toward his car, "Come on. I'll take you home so you can get ready for the party, Tae bear." He stifled a laugh while Taehyung glanced back toward the locker room, but eventually he relented.

"O—Okay." Taehyung tried not to sulk as he sent Jungkook a quick text explaining how their sexy plans had been ruined. Jungkook responded quickly, and he was understanding as ever which made Taehyung bite back a smile. He was really lucky.

Two hours later, when they arrived at Namjoon's party, the place was packed with college students that Taehyung didn't recognize. Yoongi and Taehyung walked into the house with their hands linked, as normal. Yoongi beamed when he spotted Jimin with Hoseok, Seokjin and Namjoon.

"Tae! Yoongi! Over here!" Jimin called out excitedly, already a bit tipsy as he poured his best friends a drink. "Here, babes. We're celebrating tonight for friendship, this party and—me getting laid tonight." Jimin beamed while Taehyung and Yoongi took their drinks.

"You're getting laid?" Yoongi asked loudly over the music, but he laughed when Jimin only rolled his eyes.

"Not yet!" Jimin smirked as he took another shot while Yoongi followed suit.

Taehyung tilted his head back as he drank the alcohol in one swing. The buzz was nearly instant with the alcohol paired with the loud music. The lights were blinding, but Taehyung could see the football players all gathered in the backyard. It took only seconds for him to spot the cheerleaders near the pool, but he focused on pouring himself another shot.

Namjoon clung onto Seokjin's side as he spoke loudly due to the music, "Is Jungkook on his way yet?" Taehyung wasn't surprised that Namjoon remained focused on Yoongi when he asked about their friend. Yoongi only shrugged and Namjoon frowned lightly.

"I think we need to set Jungkookie up with someone—" Seokjin's eyes widened as the idea of playing matchmaker ignited something profound in him. Taehyung immediately grimaced, stomach knotting when Hoseok and Namjoon seemed completely eager by the idea. They were obviously buzzed—still, Taehyung remained annoyed.

Seokjin loved to play matchmaker—he prided himself in being able to read people well, but Taehyung would argue he was more clueless than anything. Seokjin had tried to set Taehyung up with a mutual friend before and it ended in a disaster. The date was only thirty minutes in before Taehyung made a lame excuse to bail.

"Awh hell yeah, let's set him up with someone!" Jimin snickered as he excitedly looked around, "What if we set him up with a cheerleader? I'm sure he has to like one of them—" He looked toward the backyard while Taehyung had somehow turned into a statue because he couldn't react, speak or do anything, really. He gripped onto his cup while his friends were excitedly plotting on different ways to get Jungkook alone with a cheerleader. One that wasn't him—the thought disgusted him.

Taehyung was so lost in his thoughts that he missed the way that Yoongi looked at him. Taehyung smiled as he looked at his friends, "He's already dating a cheerleader." He shrugged while they looked at him, completely bewildered by his words—except Yoongi.

"Really? He would have told me—" Jimin mumbled, but their attention shifted when just then Jungkook walked through the front door. His eyes immediately landed on Taehyung, but his smile faded when Taehyung walked past their friends to approach him.

"T—Tae..." Jungkook's eyes widened a bit, but he smiled gently when Taehyung seemed elated to see him. "What are you—" the rest of his question was cut off because Taehyung wrapped his arms around him as their lips met. Jungkook instantly wrapped his arms around him, melting into the kiss as their lips moved together softly.

Yoongi palmed his mouth in an attempt to suppress a bright smile, but he chuckled when Jimin's jaw went slack. Jimin blinked rapidly as he stared at his empty shot glass, "Did I black out? Oh shit, I think I've blacked out, Yoongs."

"When did this happen?!" Hoseok asked as he glanced around at the rest of them, "I mean, I'm not really shocked, but then—I am!" There were others around that seemed to notice them kissing which caused a wave of confusion, but neither Taehyung or Jungkook spared them a glance.

When Taehyung pulled back, he was smiling so brightly that Jungkook wondered if this was what heaven looked like, "I know we wanted to wait to tell them in some elaborate, special way but I couldn't wait anymore. I'm tired of hiding just how much you mean to me."

Jungkook held Taehyung's hands as he smiled widely, his heart beating faster as he stole a quick peck from his boyfriend's lips. Jungkook wrapped a tight, protective hand around Taehyung's waist as they approached their friends, "Surprise!" Taehyung beamed while Jungkook was a blushing mess because his friends looked genuinely shocked—except Yoongi.

Namjoon shook his head, "This has to be a joke! Kiss again or I won't believe it—"

Taehyung giggled as he pulled Jungkook into a sweet kiss, but when they pulled away, the cheerleader beamed mischievously, "We're in a serious relationship, but if you still don't believe it then we could fuck right now—" his bluntness made Jungkook laugh and blush all at once.

"God, no!" Jimin squeezed his eyes shut to get the image out of his mind, but it wasn't working. "When I'm sober, we're having a serious conversation about this because at the moment—" he shook his head when the room seemed to spin, "—I can't compute." He mumbled while Yoongi wrapped an arm around Jimin to hold him up because he started to sway.

"I wish you would have told me sooner, but even so, I'm happy for you. Really happy—you two are great together." Yoongi smiled widely while the rest of them congratulated the couple. Taehyung clung onto Jungkook, his arms snaked around him while their faced nuzzled together. Jungkook vaguely noticed Minho watching them with widened eyes from the backyard, but Jungkook only wrapped his arms tighter around Taehyung.

That night, Taehyung and Jungkook uploaded pictures of each other on their social media with captions that revealed just how smitten they were with one another. Taehyung wanted the world to know just how wonderful his boyfriend was, and it felt special to him because it had been a long time since he ever posted a guy on his social media.

The following football game, Taehyung and Jungkook posted a picture of them kissing while they wore their uniform. "Look how cute we look." Taehyung cooed as he posted the image and wrote a caption that simply read: Mine for the rest of my life

They stood near the bleachers, the game had already ended so most people were already heading toward the parking lot. Jungkook's cheeks were cutely pink as he watched Taehyung type his caption before posting the image. "Are you proposing to me, Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook's smile was contagious, and he lifted his boyfriend while his arms wrapped under Taehyung's skirt.

"Someone will see—" Taehyung tried to whine, but he was too busy laughing from Jungkook nibbling on his neck. Taehyung hummed softly, his body relaxing as Jungkook sucked on his neck until it formed a faint mark. "G—Gukkie. Someone will see..." he whimpered softly as he looked around, but no one seemed to look their way.

Jungkook trailed his kisses to Taehyung's ear before he whispered, "I'm sure you'd love for them to watch while I fuck you just how you deserve, kitten." He smirked when his words made Taehyung immediately tremble.

"You're a menace, Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung buried his face in Jungkook's shoulder to hide how heated he became from his boyfriend's words. The thought was definitely enticing, but he couldn't think about it much or else he'd become turned on—which was dangerous in a skirt. "You did amazing tonight—as usual, but it was really nice to be able to kiss you in front of everyone. I've been wanting to do that for a while now."

Jungkook smirked as he remembered the way that Minho gaped at them when Taehyung jumped in Jungkook's arms to kiss him. It really boosted Jungkook's ego—especially because his boyfriend didn't mind how sweaty he was from the game, "I love kissing you in front of everyone too, baby. I want everyone to know that this ass is taken—" He chuckled as his hand moved enough to properly squeeze Taehyung's ass.

"Gukkie!" Taehyung whined into his shoulder, "Stop making me flustered in public." He pulled back but smiled when Jungkook leaned in to kiss his pouty lips. Taehyung wrapped his arms tightly around his boyfriend while they kissed each other softly. His heart has never been this content before, but he felt so secure in his relationship with Jungkook that if he thought about it too deeply then he knew he would start crying.

When they pulled apart, Taehyung looked at Jungkook while he lightly brushed his fingertips across his jawline, "Gukkie, are we still meeting for lunch tomorrow?" There was a hint of apprehension in his words, and Jungkook couldn't understand so he frowned, "I think it's time that we have the talk." Taehyung tried to joke, but he was obviously nervous.

Jungkook hummed as his eyes narrowed a bit, "The talk? I think we're way past that, love." He leaned in to peck Taehyung's nose, and Taehyung tried not to swoon in response. It was impossible; he obviously failed.

"I think we should talk about my family." Taehyung's heart felt heavy, tongue thick as he nervously looked into Jungkook's eyes. "If you still wanted to know more about them, or why I never want to talk about that part of my life."

Jungkook nodded, he was also nervous to hear about Taehyung's upbringing because anytime he attempted to pry, he was immediately shut down. He couldn't imagine it because only the worst-case scenarios came to mind and it agitated Jungkook. "I always want to know more about you, doll, but only if you're comfortable sharing. I don't mind waiting longer if necessary." He smiled when Taehyung seemed appreciative of his words.

"I think I'm ready, Gukkie."

"Then I will patiently listen but remember that I will love you no matter what. You will never, ever be alone." Jungkook vowed and Taehyung smiled because he really believed him.

The following day, Jungkook tried to keep his pestering thoughts clear while he prepared bibimbap for their lunch date. It was confusing how he was excited to see his boyfriend, but nervous for the talk.

Taehyung had sent a cute selfie that morning the moment he woke up and it made Jungkook wish that his boyfriend had just slept over. There was something special about seeing Taehyung in his sleepy state, and Jungkook couldn't wait to embrace him.

He had expected a text from Taehyung soon because he knew he was already on his way over, but then his buzzer went off. Jungkook frowned for a second, but then he rushed toward the door, "Babe that was really quick—" his words died down as he opened the door.

Standing before him was an older man—much older, but there was a sharpness in his eyes that was a bit intimidating. The stranger had grey hair, wore a dark, obviously expensive suit and a Rolex watch on his wrist.

"I think you have the wrong place—" Jungkook tried to explain politely but the stranger seemed to glare at him.

"You're Jeon Jungkook, are you not?" Even his voice was intimidating, but Jungkook remained stoic as he simply nodded. He had no idea how this man knew him, but he patiently waited for him to explain himself. "I'm Kim Byung-seok."

There was a beat of silence between them while the stranger seemed to wait for something to click, but Jungkook shrugged. "Am I supposed to know who you are?"

Byung-seok smiled bitterly as he continued to look at him, "Will you let me in so that we can continue discussing a private matter." He seemed pleased when Jungkook reluctantly moved to the side to let him walk in, but Jungkook left the door open. He didn't want the stranger to stay too long.

"What do we need to discuss?"

"I'm an artist, Jeon Jungkook. I was one of the firsts to delve into photorealism, and—"

"The point, please." Jungkook wasn't sure why the stranger started to give him bad vibes, but he did. "I don't really care about what you do, but either way, I prefer surrealistic art." He smiled gently, thinking about the paintings his boyfriend had gifted him recently.

Byung-seok looked at the walls, his eyes gazing at the canvases Taehyung had painted for Jungkook, "I see—well at least you know the sort of art that is on your walls." He shrugged while he smiled bitterly. "I'll cut to the chase. You are dating Kim Taehyung which poses a problem for me. I need you to break his heart and I am willing to pay you anything for it." He paused, Jungkook's eyes widening as he listened but didn't really believe what he was hearing, "Name your price, Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook scoffed, his eyes narrowed as he glared at him, "What the fuck—Who the fuck do you think you are?" Then it hit him—he had no idea who this man was to Taehyung, but Jungkook remembered how his boyfriend believed his love life was cursed. Jungkook glared at him, "You cannot pay me to hurt—"

"Is a hundred thousand dollars enough?" Byung-seok asked as he pulled a checkbook from the inner pocket of his blazer. He pulled out a pen and smiled lightly as he looked at Jungkook, "No?" His smile was starting to piss Jungkook off. "How about half a million dollars? It's more than enough for something so trivial. You can easily find somebody else to pass the time with—"

"Fuck you."

Byung-seok smirked as he continued, "I can give you half now and pay the rest after. All I need is for you to break Taehyung's heart, but I need it to hurt. I need you to ruin love for him. Do that and half a million dollars is yours."

Jungkook's heart ached as the stranger spoke about Taehyung's feelings like they were meaningless. Jungkook was in pain as he watched the stranger only moments away from signing something so disgusting. Byung-seok was already signing his name on his check and Jungkook yearned to kick him out. "No. I have no interest in hurting my boyfriend, so leave." He spoke through gritted teeth.

"Everyone has a price, Jungkook. I just need to hit yours and you'll be more than willing—" Byung-seok's words stopped, his eyes focused near the doorway and Jungkook slowly turned to find his boyfriend standing there with a basket in hand. "Taehyung..."

There were tears in Taehyung's eyes as he stared at Byung-seok, "I guess now I know why all of my previous relationships failed as badly as they did." He suppressed a smile as he walked into the apartment, but he placed his basket on the counter before he turned to Byung-seok. "I suppose I should be grateful—" Taehyung spoke bitterly, "I wouldn't want to stay with anyone that can be easily bought." He thought about his exes, and how they had all turned on him so suddenly—he realized the reason behind their animosity.

Byung-seok seemed surprised by his words, but he remained quiet while Taehyung glanced at Jungkook, "Jungkook this is my grandfather. He raised me and then kicked me out when I was sixteen—"

"You betrayed me." Byung-seok interjected, his expression hardened as he looked at Taehyung bitterly. Anger etched into the older man's features, but Taehyung didn't look away from him—he wasn't the slightest intimidated.

"I think it's best if you leave and I would appreciate it if you stopped calling me. It's obvious why I don't answer any of your phone calls, but after this—" Taehyung scoffed, clearly exhausted and Jungkook approached him to carefully hold his hand. "I never want to hear from you again." He slowly walked toward his grandfather, eyes reddening from the tears that threatened to escape, "You paid my exes to physically and mentally torture me. Yet you feel no remorse, do you?"

Byung-seok's eyes remained on Taehyung even when Jungkook stood closely behind his grandson, "I thought you would have learned your lesson by now, and yet you continue to disappoint me." He paused before he added, "You started cheerleading—you promised me that your sexuality had nothing to do with your gender—"

Taehyung immediately rolled his eyes, but he was too exhausted to continue the conversation when it was obviously pointless. "Who I like, what I wear, or how I feel has nothing to do with you, and I think it's best if you leave now. I can't look at you any longer—I already feel sick."

Byung-seok looked at Jungkook, his expression obviously hinting at something along the lines of if you change your mind—but Jungkook shook his head, "I'm not interested." He wrapped a protective arm around Taehyung's waist and Byung-seok's eyes narrowed a bit as he reluctantly walked out of the apartment.

The couple were silent for a moment, Jungkook reacted first when he closed the door, but when he looked at his boyfriend, Taehyung had settled on the end of the couch. It was obvious by his expression that he was heart-broken and Jungkook quickly sat beside him. His arms enveloped around Taehyung's frame and they hugged closely while Taehyung sobbed against his shoulder, "I'm so sorry, baby."

"He really paid them to hurt me, Gukkie." He whimpered, completely heartbroken as he hugged his boyfriend tightly. "I really believed that I had already experienced the biggest heartbreak, but this—this fucking hurts." Soft whimpers escaped his lips as Jungkook hugged him tighter. Jungkook's own eyes were teary as he kissed Taehyung's hair over and over again in hopes to ease his pain.

"He's an asshole. He doesn't deserve any of your tears, baby—"

Taehyung wiped his eyes as he pulled back to meet Jungkook's eyes, "Remember when I told you that when we had family reunions, we would have painting sessions in the garden?"

Jungkook lightly wiped Taehyung's cheeks while he nodded, "I remember."

"Well, my grandfather has been a successful painter for—god, I don't even know. I believe he made a name for himself when he was about fourteen, but he's very stingy. He had told our family that he wasn't willing to share his fortune with anyone unless they inherited his talent—" he rolled his eyes and Jungkook seemed just as annoyed.

"So, he discovered you had talent when you were four?"

Taehyung nodded, "Yes, and I moved in with him from then on because he wanted to nurture the talent. Our styles were very different, but I learned useful painting techniques from him..." He frowned lightly as he whispered, "I was successful on my own, and he was so proud of me. My siblings were bitter for a moment, but then they realized they would receive a cut of his inheritance because of me. They never cared for him—none of them saw him as anything more than a potential inheritance." Taehyung bit back a sob as tears welled into his eyes, "But I loved him, and he loved me too—he treated me so differently in comparison to the rest of our family. He had always been generally cold, but not with me." He whimpered and Jungkook held his hands tightly while he continued. "Then I came out to him when I was sixteen years old—"

"You told him yourself?" Jungkook was surprised by that because he would have assumed Taehyung had been somehow caught with whoever he was dating at the time.

"I did because I didn't want to deceive him. My parents and siblings hate me for being honest with him because now he refuses to give anyone a cut of his fortune—but I never cared about that! I don't care about his money. I just wanted to be honest with him, and he kicked me out." Taehyung sniffled lightly as he wiped his eyes. "He warned my family to stay away from me and they've obeyed because they're hoping he'll give them something in the end."

"Where did you go when he kicked you out?"

"Luckily at that point of my life I had enough money saved up to survive on my own, but I stayed with Yoongi's family for a while. Then Jimin's because I didn't want to burden anyone by overstaying my welcome—even if they insisted that wasn't the case." Taehyung shook his head, "I still felt guilty, so I bought my own place when I turned 18."

"I'm glad you weren't entirely alone, baby. I can't imagine the pain of losing your family members for being true to yourself, but for what it's worth, I'm so fucking proud of you. You've always inspired me, but damn, you're incredible. You chose yourself despite living comfortably—not many people would do the same." Jungkook praised, his hands gentle as he cupped Taehyung's face to pull him into a gentle kiss.

Taehyung smiled softly into the kiss, but he pulled back to speak, "Thank you for saying that, Gukkie. At times I wonder if life would have been better if I had simply stayed quiet. Would my life have been better if I played a role so that my parents and siblings didn't resent me."

"Nothing is worth compromising your happiness, baby. You would have been miserable if you had continued to hide yourself. I know it would have been easier, but that doesn't equate to being a better choice." Jungkook pulled Taehyung to sit on his lap, and Taehyung leaned their heads together as he nodded faintly. "I'm proud of you, baby."

"You really have no interest in his money?" Taehyung asked softly, carefully because he didn't want to offend his boyfriend, but he was curious to hear what he had to say.

"Not even the slightest interested—" Jungkook mumbled as he kissed Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung smiled softly, heart nearly melting as he snuggled close to Jungkook's chest to become smothered in his masculine scent. This was a wonderful feeling—to be completely smitten with somebody and to know that they felt the exact same way. It was like Taehyung waited his whole life to feel this secure and loved and he couldn't hold himself back any longer as he whispered, "I love you so much, Jungkook."

"Oh, kitten. You have my entire heart, baby." Jungkook had to suppress an endeared squeal from escaping because he was deeply excited to hear the words from Taehyung. He never doubted how much his boyfriend cared for him, but it was sweet to hear him say those words to him. He hugged him closely when he decided to explain a little deeper why he wasn't interested in the money.

"Even if I didn't love you, I would never accept any money to hurt somebody else. No amount of zeros and commas is worth a guilty conscious—" Jungkook paused, a sly smile spreading on his lips, "Besides, does he not realize how much more talented you are over him? I'm pretty much set for life once we get married—" he snickered, obviously cheering Taehyung up instantly.

Taehyung laughed as he nudged him playfully, "Oh, so we're getting married now?" his smile was contagious, heart nearly beating out of his chest as he looked into Jungkook's kind eyes. There was no doubt in his mind that he had finally found peace in the other's arms, and it was so refreshing.

"You brought it up first, kitten and only a fool would deny you." Jungkook teased as he pecked the tip of Taehyung's nose first and then the center of his forehead. He pulled Taehyung to his feet and pulled him toward the kitchen. "Come on, love. Let me get some food in you before I fuck you on the couch." He smirked when Taehyung instantly blushed because his thoughts had been entirely pure, for once.

And now they're not.

Taehyung leaned closer to his boyfriend, pinning him against the counter while his hand pressed against his boyfriend's bulge. "Yeah? You gonna split me open with your huge cock, daddy? Gonna make me whine and beg for you to please me until I cum on your stomach? Or can I cum down your throat?" He whispered softly, voice entirely too seductive that Jungkook quickly reacted by flipping them so he could lift Taehyung onto the counter.

Taehyung was giggling, arms wrapping around Jungkook as they kissed each other hungrily. "Fucking hell—fuck the food, I'm hungry for something better now." Jungkook muttered as he nibbled on Taehyung's lips. Jungkook's hands hastily undressed Taehyung and the desperation to feel one another left them both giggling into their kisses.

Football season was coming to an end which was bittersweet. Taehyung would miss his cheerleading uniform, but he was excited to have more time to paint. His relationship with Jungkook was entirely public—the pair could hardly keep their hands off each other even when they spent time with their friends. It was one of the best feelings in the world to be so loving even when others were around.

The night of the last football game, Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead before the game started. "Goodluck tonight, daddy. Make me proud and I promise to reward you accordingly." Taehyung whispered softly before he pulled Jungkook into another kiss, but it was much deeper this time.

Jungkook's arms wrapped around him tightly while he kissed him just as passionately. They stood near the gym while the football field was beginning to crowd with an audience. It was dark where they stood so Jungkook snuck a hand other his boyfriend's skirt to squeeze his ass before they parted. They smiled at each other, but Jungkook hummed as he rubbed their noses together, "Can't wait for that, kitten. Try not to distract me tonight when you perform for halftime—"

Taehyung beamed, "No promises, love." He chuckled when Jungkook seemed pleased by his words. They kissed each other one more time before they were forced to separate. Jungkook walked into the gym while Taehyung eyed the cheerleaders that started to meet near the fence outside the field.

Taehyung turned on his phone, and he grinned mischievously as he sent a naughty selfie to his boyfriend where he only wore his cheer skirt and a nice little butt plug. In the picture, his skirt was raised high enough to expose his bare ass. He had taken it earlier that day. Taehyung quickly turned off his phone before he rushed off toward the cheerleaders.

Jungkook knew he shouldn't have checked his phone before the game started, but he gave in when he saw Taehyung's contact name on his screen. His eyes widened when he saw the picture—thoughts turning filthy as he pictured fucking Taehyung against the lockers. He quickly placed his phone in his locker before he and his team left the gym.

Their team had won—unsurprisingly, but Taehyung would have given Jungkook a reward anyway since he was doing so well in his classes. Jungkook was pretty quiet once he was putting his things away into his locker; his dark hair was wet from his shower.

"Everything alright, Guk?" Yoongi asked, but he smiled when he looked at his friend, "Are you going to miss football that much that you're sulking?" He chuckled when Jungkook finally smiled at him.

"No, I'm just thinking about Taehyung—"

"Spare me the details. I swear you're both like bunnies—" Yoongi grimaced gently, but then he smiled at Jungkook. "See you tonight?" Jungkook nodded in response, so Yoongi added, "Try not to be too late."

"Can't promise you that." Jungkook smirked when his friend had to suppress a fake gag.

It took less than thirty minutes for the locker room to be completely cleared out. Jungkook grabbed the keys and approached the front door. He smiled softly when he opened the door and found his boyfriend smiling at him. Taehyung brushed past him, hand a little eager as it brushed down Jungkook's chest. Once he was inside, Jungkook closed the door and quickly locked it.

"Everyone out?" Taehyung poked his head down the row of lockers before he turned to smile at Jungkook, "Last time you'll be able to fuck me against Minho's locker—" he pouted cutely while Jungkook chuckled. "—little bummed about it, but we'll have to settle for your bedroom, I suppose." He reached toward him and rubbed his hand down Jungkook's firm chest.

"Don't pout, baby. I can always fuck you anywhere you want in any way that you want." Jungkook vowed in a hoarse tone and Taehyung was obviously turned on by his words.

Taehyung smirked as he played with the ends of his skirt, "How about you fuck me while I keep this on? Wore the plug again since last time someone ruined our fun." There was a light tease in his voice, and Jungkook knew he was trying to seduce him with his airy tone—it was working. Taehyung knew exactly how to turn him on, so Jungkook just watched him while his boyfriend pulled his skirt up to push down his spandex to his ankles. He kicked them off, and their eyes remained locked the entire time until Jungkook gazed down at his cheer skirt.

"Shit, Tae." Jungkook groaned when he noticed his erection tenting the already tiny skirt. "You've been so bad today, kitten. You've been trying to provoke me all day, haven't you?" He reached for him, and he gripped onto his waist before he pulled him against him. His hands pressed tightly against Taehyung which made him hum in contentment. He always loved when Jungkook was rougher with him. "I knew I shouldn't have opened your message before the game, but I couldn't help it—"

Taehyung tried not to mischievously giggle as they looked into each other's eyes, "Did you like the picture?" He asked breathlessly, the anticipation building when Jungkook seemed to flex while holding him.

"I loved it—you looked absolutely breathtaking, doll, but I couldn't concentrate on the game tonight. All I could think about was how nice your ass looked under this skirt." He tsked softly, and Taehyung gasped softly when Jungkook smacked his ass, "And that damn plug—fuck, baby. You deserve to be punished, wouldn't you agree, kitten?"

Taehyung fought back a mewl when he felt his boyfriend's strong hands pressing against the back of his thighs and moving up to his bare ass cheeks. He squeezed him twice, spreading the cheeks apart while their eyes remained locked, "Yes, kitten deserves to be punished especially for distracting you from your last game." His bottom lip was tucked between his teeth when his boyfriend smacked his ass harder, and Taehyung whined when it made the sex toy in him move a bit. "Won't you miss me in this skirt?" he asked, softly.

Jungkook's smirk grew a bit as he tugged at the skirt, "I will, so, so much, kitten. But at the moment all I can think about is ripping it off you" he grinned when Taehyung immediately pouted at the thought, but Jungkook shook his head. "Hm, I won't rip it if you're good." Jungkook warned before he asked, "How many do you deserve for the way you distracted me tonight?" his voice was rough, a warning Taehyung knew too well. Taehyung was already trembling in anticipation.

"You're not..." Taehyung's eyes widened a bit. "Don't you want to play with the toy in me?" He was desperate for it especially after cheering with the plug in him.

Jungkook leaned in, and their noses brushed as he whispered, "You haven't earned it yet, have you? Now be good if you want my cock instead of that little toy." He smirked when Taehyung seemed dazed while he stared at his boyfriend's lips. "How many do you deserve for the way you behaved today?"

Taehyung licked his lips, heat pooling in the pit of his stomach. "T—Ten?" he frowned when Jungkook tsked softly as he shook his head in disapproval. Taehyung swallowed dryly, "Twenty?" His heart was pounding in excitement when that seemed to please his boyfriend. Taehyung couldn't stop admiring Jungkook's pink lips as he was tempted to kiss them. He leaned in, barely licking his lower lip when Jungkook sat on the bench and pulled him toward him.

Taehyung lied down across his lap, head facing the floor so his ass would be in perfect view for Jungkook. Nothing had happened yet, but his heart was pounding as he breathed heavily, "G—Gukkie, oh shit!" He jerked forward when he felt the first smack against his left cheek; it sent electric waves across his whole body because the sex toy moved deliciously in him.

"Count." Jungkook ordered, his gaze focused on Taehyung's sweet, plump ass, and his own dick hardened as he stared at the plug in him. Jungkook was desperate to taste him, to fuck him, and as much as he wanted to concede, he needed to be patient.

"O—One." Taehyung gasped when he felt the second slap, "Tw—Two!" He cried out the number each time, but with every slap, his body was growing even more feverish. His cock was leaking with precum, and he knew it would ruin the inside of his skirt, but he couldn't bring himself to care.

His eyes rolled back by the time they reached the thirteenth slap. His hips rocking as he tried to give his erection more friction against the thighs that drove him mad, but he yelped when Jungkook gripped onto his silver hair.

He pulled his head back and pressed his lips against his ear as he warned, "Stop trying to cum on my thighs, kitten. You haven't earned it, so if you don't stop humping me, I'll leave. Do you understand?" He tried not to get lost in the blissed-out beauty, but it was becoming more difficult. Taehyung was effortlessly beautiful, but in these moments, where his lips were reddened and eyes glossy, he was entirely breathtaking.

"Yes, I understand! I promise that I'll be good." He whimpered when Jungkook slapped his reddened ass, "Fourteen." He leaned his head down and had to remind himself not to rock his hips, but he desperately craved the release. The toy in him only teased him further. He desperately wanted to hump Jungkook's thighs, but he craved how good he would fuck him even more, so all he could do was moan and count.

Jungkook was pleased by how submissive Taehyung was, and despite his own painful erection, he was willing to prolong both of their pleasure. "One more, kitten." He squeezed his ass cheeks gently before he lifted his right hand and slapped his ass one final time.

"Twenty." Taehyung was practically drooling, body completely numbed from the overwhelming pleasure that buzzed within him. If Jungkook would touch him, he knew he would come in two strokes. "Was kitten good?" he mumbled, his lips pressed against his boyfriend's thigh. He lightly bit him and Jungkook hummed as he pecked Taehyung's sweaty nape.

"Kitten was really good, but do you really deserve this cock?" He lifted him, so they could both stand on their feet. Jungkook smiled because Taehyung looked completely out of it, so he pecked his nose softly.

"I deserve it..." he mumbled, head lulling as he struggled to remain standing so Jungkook held him closely. "Let me suck on it like a lollipop, daddy." He leaned in and kissed him hungrily, his tongue sneaking into every heated kiss and Jungkook groaned deeply as he kissed him back with just as much desperation. "Fuck my mouth—wouldn't you like that?" Taehyung smirked when that seemed to do the trick.

Jungkook hummed before he ordered, "Get on your knees." He smirked when Taehyung eagerly complied as he dropped to his knees in front of him. Jungkook caressed his thumb down his cheek as he hummed, "Take everything but the skirt off. I want to see your pretty cock though so lift your skirt so I can see it while you blow me."

Taehyung kicked off the white shoes he wore before he pulled off his socks and the top of his uniform. When he was only in his skirt, he licked his dry lips as he quickly reached for the top of Jungkook's sweatpants, "Fuck, I'm dying to sit on your big cock, but first I wanna choke on it—" He pulled them, along with his underwear, down to his ankles so Jungkook could kick them off. "Shit, this is why I could never leave you."

Jungkook scoffed, "So for my dick and not me?" It should have offended him, but he couldn't wipe the huge smile from his lips.

Taehyung beamed sweetly at him, "Well, can you blame me?" He gazed at his erection, nearly drooling because it has brought him so much pleasure the last couple of months. His body was trembling from excitement. "I swear it looks bigger every time. If everyone else knew you were carrying a whole fucking weapon in your pants there would be anarchy." He teased and Jungkook had to bite back a laugh—but damn, his boyfriend was really good for his ego. Taehyung leaned in and licked up his shaft while his hands cupped his balls.

Jungkook gripped onto his silver hair gently, tugging lightly as Taehyung fisted the base of his cock before he licked off the precum on his head. "Shit, Tae." He hissed before he muttered, "Quit teasing or I'll punish you again—" he gasped when Taehyung immediately opened his mouth, tongue stretched forward before he sunk his mouth into as much of his cock as he could take.

"F—Fuck, you're so good at that, kitten. Always so hungry for my cock." He praised as he watched him suck on his cock eagerly, like he desperately needed it. Taehyung worked his mouth up and down his length, taking more of him in until it reached the back of his throat. His jaw ached, tears drenched his eyes from the stretch, but he was fueled by the sexy broken moans that came from his boyfriend. It only encouraged him to suck him off even harder, nearly choking in the process.

He hummed contently, causing vibrations against his dick and Jungkook's breathing hitched as he caressed his hair lovingly, "That's it, keep going, baby. Suck daddy off like you want him to fuck you." He continued to rub his head softly and Taehyung's heart sped up by the endearment. He bobbed his head against the length quicker, working his hands at the base and against his balls to push him closer to his climax.

He lightly tapped on his boyfriend's thigh which was a, 'fuck my mouth' indication and Jungkook gripped onto his hair tighter as he jerked his hips forward, pushing his cock deeper into his mouth, but Taehyung hummed in contentment. Jungkook watched him as he fucked his mouth, his heart speeding as he watched him eagerly taking his entire cock into his mouth—he was too close to his climax to mutter how impressed he was by him.

They both knew each other's bodies very well, so it was all it took for Jungkook to tug at his hair and whimper, "Stop, f—fuck, baby, stop!" he watched as Taehyung pulled away from his cock, reddened lips as he breathed heavily. He was practically gasping as he wiped off the saliva from his lips and chin. "Shit, Tae. How the fuck does my cock fit in your mouth?" He smirked when Taehyung only looked at him with half lidded eyes and an endearing smile, "You look so pretty like this. I think you've earned your reward." He chuckled when that seemed to excite him.

He pulled him to his feet before Jungkook urged him to sit on the bench. "Want me to eat you out, pretty?" He smirked when that seemed to excited Taehyung. "Get on your knees, I want your ass up."

Taehyung moved on the bench, so he was on his knees, and he perked his ass up when Jungkook moved behind him. He gently pushed the skirt a little higher as he leaned in and licked along his ass crack, but he stopped when he reached the plug. "P—Please, daddy. I need it—need you." He whined when Jungkook pulled the plug out of him, but he immediately leaned in and pushed his tongue into him while his hands gripped onto his ass cheeks, pulling them apart as he ate him out hungrily.

"Oh, shit!" Taehyung practically screamed, his body arching as Jungkook reached into his skirt and he gently jerked him off while his mouth was merciless. He stretched him as he pushed his tongue further into him. Every moan only turned the jock on even more, but he was enjoying the way the dancer tasted. He could do this forever, he concluded. "Fuck, Gukkie—feels so, so good." He whined while he rocked his hips against him. "Need you, please." He whimpered when the pleasure begged to be released.

Jungkook reluctantly pulled away from him before he moved Taehyung so he could straddle his lap while he sat on the bench. He pulled him closer, hand on his hip as their eyes met, clear lust in their expressions as the cheerleader eagerly straddled him. "Always so good to me, Gukkie." Taehyung whispered as he reached for Jungkook's locker since they were right in front of it. He pulled out a hidden bottle of lube. Jungkook pulled off his white tee, and Taehyung lightly caressed his chest; he's always weak for his body.

"Eager to be fucked, kitten?" Jungkook smirked as Taehyung poured a generous amount on his cock before aligning it to his rim. He securely held him by his waist as he helped Taehyung carefully sink down into him, but only three inches in and he was already gasping. His body coming to life when they were connected once again.

"Fuck," He mumbled brokenly, mouth hanging open as he whimpered, "How are you so fucking big—fuck!" he whined as he lightly bounced on him to grow used to the thickness and length. Jungkook leaned his head against his shoulder as he tried not to shudder at the feeling of Tae's walls around him, but he was patient. He waited until Taehyung was ready for him to be rough. He moved the front of his skirt, so Taehyung's erected cock would be exposed.

"Daddy, your cock wrecks me every single time." He gripped onto his shoulders, back arching as he cried out when he sunk further down his cock. He was gasping as Jungkook nibbled on his neck while he got used to being filled up once again. "F—Fuck. I love your big cock. Love it so fucking much. I might just die without it." He rambled in between broken whimpers and Jungkook chuckled lightly as he gazed at his boyfriend's body.

He had always admired his body, but he couldn't get enough of telling him just how much he loved it. "Your body is so beautiful, kitten. You look like an angel—you have since the first time I saw you." he worshipped gently as his tongue trailed down his chest and the cheerleader gasped when he sucked on his nipples. They were sensitive so he whimpered as Jungkook nibbled on them, but he pulled away to peck his neck, "Such a beautiful body." Taehyung's heart clenched by the compliment.

"You too, babe. I mean look at these." He gripped onto his biceps as his eyes looked down to admire his abs first but then he gazed at his cock buried in him. He started slow, squatting on the bench as he bounced on his length. "Sh—Shit! Fuck, Gukkie! Your cock is so fucking good!" He whimpered, crying softly as Jungkook gripped onto his waist to help him bounce faster on him.

"Fuck, kitten. You're almost drooling. How much do you love my cock?" He gripped onto Taehyung's thighs as their skins slapped harder together with every thrust. The cheerleader was whimpering, spilling how much he loved having his cock buried in his ass and how he wished he could have it every waking moment.

"Gukkie, I love you." Taehyung whimpered, completely blissed out as he leaned forward to kiss him deeply. Jungkook closed his eyes, heart sputtering as he kissed him harder; their tongues eager as they toyed together in between every heated kiss. He was always so desperate to kiss him, to feel him. Jungkook would do anything to have Taehyung this way for the rest of his life. He was completely addicted to him.

"Taste so good, baby." Jungkook whispered as he gripped onto the back of his head to kiss him even harder. They were moaning deeply, losing themselves in each other, and Taehyung could have come when Jungkook held him by his thighs before he picked him up. He carried him as he stood from the bench but he continued to fuck his boyfriend.

It always excited him that Jungkook could easily carry him and fuck him like he deserved. It turned him on to no end when he manhandled him, and Jungkook knew it too which made it even better.

Taehyung hummed contently, but his body stuttered when he rammed into his prostate, "F—Fuck!" He cried out as he tilted his head back which allowed Jungkook to suck on his neck. "Harder, please! Oh, fuck me harder, daddy! I c—can take it—" he stifled a scream when Jungkook pinned him against a locker while he thrusted harder into him; it was animalistic because he was addicted to the way Taehyung moaned brokenly with every thrust.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." Taehyung whimpered, weakly as he lost himself in the pleasure. He practically screamed when Jungkook pushed up Taehyung's left leg to flatten it between them. The angle had Jungkook thrusting deeper into his boyfriend, and they were both panting heavily.

"I love you too, Tae." Jungkook whimpered as he kissed Taehyung's sweaty forehead.

Jungkook smirked as he fucked his boyfriend against Minho's locker, but Taehyung seemed oblivious to it. Taehyung's legs wrapped around Jungkook, and he tilted his head back as he felt his body tensing, and a familiar pleasure spread in the pit of his stomach. His feet were curling against Jungkook's legs and he whimpered as his thrusts grew faster; he continued to abuse his prostate. "Augh, you always fuck me so good...fuck, I'm so addicted to you."

Jungkook licked his hand before he reached down and jerked Taehyung's pained erection and it caused his boyfriend to nearly scream in response. "Oh shit! Oh shit!" Taehyung cried out as his body trembled in response, "J—Jungkook—"

"You can come, love." Jungkook encouraged breathlessly as he jerked him off harder to match his thrusts and Taehyung's body trembled as he spilled in his hand and in between their bodies. His orgasm had his body stuttering from the force, and he clenched down on Jungkook's cock which caused his boyfriend to spill into him.

Jungkook was gasping harshly, his orgasm nearly blinding him from how strong it was. They were both completely exhausted as they panted heavily against each other. Jungkook leaned into Taehyung's shoulder as he tried to catch his breath, "I fucking love you, Taehyung."

Taehyung smiled softly as he wrapped his arms around him to nuzzle his nose against Jungkook's ear. Jungkook carefully helped his boyfriend by unwrapping his legs for him and then planting his feet to the ground. He pulled out of him, but smiled when Taehyung hummed tiredly before pulling him into a deep kiss.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist as they kissed each other tiredly, their tongues gentle while he threaded his fingers against Taehyung's silver hair. Jungkook pulled away and gently kissed the top of Taehyung's forehead before he whispered, "Let me clean us up." He walked off and grabbed a shirt from his locker.

Taehyung was completely in a bliss state as Jungkook carefully cleaned him and himself. "Thank you, baby. I seriously needed this after finals week—" he exhaled deeply, contently and Jungkook smiled sweetly at him. They languidly dressed themselves, and once they finished, Jungkook sat on the bench before pulling his boyfriend to sit on his lap.

"I needed this too, love." Jungkook cupped the back of Taehyung's head before he pulled him close to kiss him softly. Taehyung could have melted right then—the way that his boyfriend held him, kissed him and looked at him really affected his heart. "What are your plans for the holidays?"

Taehyung half shrugged as he hummed in thought, "Not sure. I normally alter between Jimin or Yoongi's family—"

"Come with me to Busan. My family would love to meet you properly." Jungkook lightly caressed Taehyung's thigh, and Taehyung playfully hummed, but his expression turned into a playful grimace which made his boyfriend tickle him. "Brat." He chuckled when Taehyung laughed mischievously.

The thought of meeting Jungkook's family both made him nervous and excited. Taehyung tilted his head forward so their foreheads would press together while his finger lightly traced against Jungkook's collarbone. They were both covered in sweat, but neither of them seemed to mind. Taehyung's soft fingers against his chest was a bit distracting to Jungkook, but he waited patiently as he spoke, "I would love to meet your family Jungkook. I know I would love them just as much as I love you." He smiled gently when he noticed how much his words deeply affected his boyfriend. It was so sweet to Taehyung.

"We can return for your birthday so we could spend it with our friends?" Jungkook couldn't contain his smile because the plans excited him. He was eager to show his boyfriend off to his family, and he was excited to spoil Taehyung on his birthday.

Taehyung nodded as they kissed each other softly, "I would love that Gukkie, but we should get going before Jimin blows up our phones again for being late." He chuckled when Jungkook hugged him tightly before standing up and carrying his boyfriend. They couldn't be late to their friend's game night again or else they wouldn't hear the end of it that night.

"Love you, kitten." Jungkook whispered as he kissed him gently. His heart entirely full of love as he looked at Taehyung. He was constantly grateful for the love of his boyfriend, and Taehyung was just as equally grateful. He could only see their promising future and nothing less.

"Love you too, Gukkie." Taehyung beamed sweetly as he leaned in to brush the tip of their noses together.

Taehyung never believed he would experience a love so genuine, but he never doubted the way that Jungkook felt for him. The heartbreaks were all worth it because it led him straight to Jungkook. For the first time, Taehyung knew—without a doubt, that he had finally found the paradise that he desperately yearned for, and he had found it in Jungkook's heart.

A/N: Thank you for reading, and pls let me know your thoughts if you reached the end of the story!

PS... I might continue this or add another part, maybe I dunno 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 24.3K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...
168K 9.8K 39
Jeon Jeongguk had been taught to be the egotist he was today. He was haughty, condescending, a perfectionist, a casanova, absolutely satyrical. He lo...
174K 2.9K 66
Ξ¨(≧ω≦)Ξ¨ Happy reading ❣️ this story contains : (F)fluff (A)angst (S)smut (a)small angst KookπŸ‘†πŸ‘‡ TaeπŸ‘‡πŸ‘†
26.8K 1.3K 10
Wanting to restart his life and move on, Jeongguk stumbles back into the arms of his ex-boyfriend and it seems that he doesn't feel as disgusted as h...