Scp Reacts

By springtrap3glass

The scps and foundation staff watch some interesting events. More

prologue
Viewing 1
Viewing 2
Viewing 3
Cartoon Cat
Viewing 4
Viewing 5
Sirenhead
The things Dr. Bright isn't allowed to do.
Viewing 6
XK Class Scenario, SCP-173
WARNING! for the next chapter.
SCP-666 1/2-J
Viewing 7
SCP-729-J
Viewing 9
Viewing 10
Santa Vs Yule Man
Viewing 11
Vote.
SCP Overlord
SCP-000 "NULL"
Viewing 12
Viewing 13

Viewing 8

4.9K 61 23
By springtrap3glass

    After a short lunch break the SCPs and the Foundation  researchers took their seats as the big screen came to life.

        The view zoomed into a warehouse just outside New Orleans where Alexis, Nicole, Sam, and a few squads of CIA and FBI agents were preparing  to take on the Insurgents. One of the agents walked up to the vampire siblings to address them. He's tall, has dark blonde hair, blue eyes and appears to be in his late thirties. He wears a black suit with a black bulletproof vest and from the look of the scar running down his left cheek, he'd seen action before.

      Iris' eyes grew wide at the sight of the man. "D-Dad?" She barely  managed to get out. It had been nearly four years since she'd  seen his face. She was taken from her family  at the age of fifteen by the Foundation. After she was nearly convicted  of a crime she didn't  commit, she was forced to reveal her anomalous abilities and then was taken by the foundation. 

      "That's your father?" Dr. Rights questions  with a frown. From what she understood, the Foundation had told Iris' parents that Iris was deemed insane and sent to an asylum where a fellow patient attempted to escape, killing Iris on their way out. Of course this was a lie but seeing as how her Father is well aware of the anomalous is it possible he knew all along that his Daughter had anomalous abilities? This was something they needed to look into.

      Iris for her part was stunned she didn't  know how to react. She knew her father was a CIA agent but she didn't know that he dealt with anomalies. She wondered if he knew where she was. If he does then why hasn't  he at least tried to help her?

     "Hello Agent Thompson." Nicole greets. "Are we ready to move out?"

      "We will soon but according to our superiors some back up is coming." Agent Thompson says.

    "Who? I thought we have everyone we need right here?" Sam asked.

    "I don't know who they are, no one would tell me. I was on the phone with one of my superiors and they sounded nervous." Agent Thompson answered. 

     Sam was about to ask another question when the doors of the warehouse opened and multiple SCP Foundation agents walked in. Agent Thompson's eyes went wide and clenched his fist in anger, an act that didn't go unnoticed by the vampiric siblings.

      Dr. Rights made a quick mental note to have someone keep an eye on Agent Thompson. From what she could tell Agent Thompson is likely aware of what's really happened to his daughter and may be holding a grudge. That kind of anger and desperation may lead to him making some rather stupid decisions.

     The vampiric siblings felt something was definitely off about these men. They'd never seen them before and they seem to have the CIA and FBI agent on edge and that was certainly no easy task. 

    "Sam, Nicole, I've got the three of us telepathically linked don't make any move that shows we are communicating like this." Alexis says telepathically.

     The foundation agents were both impressed and slightly nervous. On one hand those abilities could be very useful to the Foundation. On the other it also meant they could scheme with each other and the Foundation would be none the wiser. The Foundation may be able to intercept their telepathic signal depending on how strong their telepathy is.

      "So what do you make of these guys?" Sam asked.

     "I've never seen them before but Agent Thompson seems to be a little rattled up by their arrival." Nicole says.

    It hadn't gone unnoticed by the siblings that most of the Foundation agents were staring at them and holding a very tight grip on their guns despite the fact that there are no hostiles in the room. 

      "We'll just have to be careful whilst we're around them. Alright I'm gonna turn off the psychic link since none of us have any information about them." Alexis says before cutting off the link.

     Just then one of the Foundation agents walked up to the siblings. They couldn't make out anything about the man since he's covered head to toe in full body gear. "You're Sam, Alexis, and Nicole right?"

    They simply nodded yes.

    "Alright, you three will be working with my group for this mission." The agent says.

    This caught the siblings by surprise. "We've already been assigned to separate teams." Nicole says.

    "Yeah well we've already talked with your bosses. Things have changed so please just comply." The Foundation agent said in a very tired tone of voice.

     Alexis stared at him skeptically. "Do you have any proof of that?"

    The agent simply sighed. "Not on me, but if you want to go over and talk to one of your officers they heard the whole thing." The agent then proceeds to point at a group of CIA and FBI agents that were making last minute preparations.

     "Ahh forget it! We'll take your word for it." Nicole says a bit too happily.

     Meanwhile Sam and Alexis stare at her with wide eyes giving her an 'Are you crazy?!' look.

     This small interaction brought a bit of a laugh to those in the theater. It lightened the mood if only briefly.

      "Right, anyway we've all met up in this warehouse house because the CIA Found a tunnel that they believe leads to the Insurgents underground base. We are going to be going in whilst the CIA and FBI stay above ground to make sure none of the Insurgents try to escape in the Chaos." The agent explains before walking off.

     With the agent gone Sam and Alexis turned their frustration on Nicole.

     "What were you thinking?!" Alexis whisper-yelled.

     "Why would you offer us up to work with these unknown people?!" Sam whisper-yelled.

    "We can try and get some intel on them whilst we are working with them." Nicole whispers.

    Dr. Kondraki frowned at Nicole's plan. "She's sneaky, we'll need to keep a close eye on her."

     The other foundation scientists nodded in agreement.

      "Hey you three!" A foundation agent shouts, catching the siblings' attention. "It's time to go!"

      The siblings walk over to where ten foundation agents are and see them surrounding a large, now opened, hatch. They look down into the newly revealed tunnel and see its pitch black and very steep. Luckily the siblings are Vampires so they can easily see through even the darkest places but that isn't the case for the Foundation agents. Luckily they brought night vision goggles, flashlights, and glow sticks.

     "We want you three to go in first." A foundation agent says. "From what we've been told you three can see in the dark and aren't easily harmed."

     Alexis takes one last glance down the tunnel. From what she can see it's a steep slope with stairs that don't look to be in the best of condition. 'This tunnel probably hasn't been used in years.' Alexis thought to herself before turning her attention to the foundation agents. "These stairs don't look very safe and that's a very steep slope. Are you sure this is the entrance you want to use?" She doesn't trust these agents in the slightest but she's not fond of the idea of them dying on her watch.

     The foundation scientists appreciated Alexis' care for their agents even if she didn't trust them.

      "We'll be fine, we have our training and our orders. Thanks for the concern." The agent answers.

     With that said Sam, Alexis, and Nicole all turned into swarms of bats and flew down into the tunnel whilst the Foundation Agents slowly and carefully made their way down the stairs. Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs all three siblings returned to normal and found themselves staring down a long tunnel with a light at the end of it. 

     After a few long minutes the foundation agents made it down the dangerous stairs in one piece. 

    "Find anything dangerous?" One of the agents asked.

    "From what I can tell, no. It's just an empty hall with a light at the end of the tunnel." Sam answers.

    "That's not ominus at all." The agent says mostly to himself. "Alright let's go."

    The group then proceeded to make their way through the tunnel, luckily without incident. Upon reaching the light they found its source. It was a massive room with artificial lighting and a lot of high tech equipment. The room is also very deep, from where they are they can touch the sealing. The room is full of walking platforms, ladders, stairs, and entrances or exits. Most of the tech is down below. Unfortunately this place is still very active. Chaos Insurgents are swarming the place, both soldiers and scientists alike.

    "That's a lot of heavily armed Insurgents. Do you want us to kill them whilst you wait here?" Sam asked the Foundation agents.

    The captain of the agents thought about that for a moment but ended up agreeing to it. It was the perfect opportunity to observe the abilities of the anomalous siblings. "Do it but don't damage any of the equipment and keep the scientists alive."

     Sam frowned at that last part. "Why do you want to keep the scientists alive?"

      The captain let out a tired sigh at that, he'd heard from the CIA and FBI agents above that the siblings have a vendetta against the Insurgents. "Look I've been told that you three despise the Insurgents and I don't blame you, we hate them too. But for the sake of the mission please focus that hate on the combatants only. We need any information the scientists may have on Project Chimera."

       "Fine." Sam says reluctantly.

       With that said Sam, Alexis, and Nicole jump out of hiding and onto the first platform. Sam swiftly moves behind the closest Insurgent and snaps his neck. Nicole and Alexis do the same however instead of snapping necks Alexis grabs one by the head and electrocutes his head whilst Nicole decapitates another. This action gets them spotted but the insurgents, though to be fair they weren't trying to be stealthy.

      "Wouldn't stealth have been more logical?" Cain asked.

      "I don't think they give a damn. Besides, stealth is so boring, it's much more fun to just tear someone apart." The possessive mask says with sadistic enjoyment.

      "The mask speaks the truth. Stealth is for cowards." Able says.

      As bullets were flying up above the Insurgent scientists down below were quick to react to the commotion.

     "Shit someone found us, we need to go!" One of the scientists says in a panic as she begins grabbing as many files as she can to prepare for an escape. 

      "No! This is the perfect opportunity to take project Chimera for a test drive. Copy all data we have on the project then destroy the original and get project Chimera online now." The head scientist orders.

      "Sir we don't have enough time to copy all of the data." One of the other scientists reports.

     An Insurgent soldier who'd been frozen inside and out was thrown over the railings of one of the many platforms and hit the ground next to the head Scientists shattering to pieces in the process. This sent the head scientist into even more panic as his troops were getting picked off and the intruders were getting closer. 

     "Damn it! Fine, destroy all the data! Just hurry up and get the Chimera running or we're all dead!" The head scientist shouts in a panic.

     The other scientists nodded and immediately got to work. One scientist ran over to a control panel that was connected to a large pod that contained a humanoid figure inside. After typing In a pass code and pulling a lever the pod opened. After a few seconds the humanoid figure stepped out of the pod. The being appeared to be an adult male who stood at at least seven feet tall. He has long dark blonde hair, eyes that glowed orange, and shark-like teeth. He wears only dark green cargo pants and brown cargo boots.

      "Well this is unexpected. " Lilith says. "I was expecting some horrific monstrosity, but it looks mostly human."

      "Looks can be deceiving. You know that better than anyone Lilith." Dr. Clef says with an amused glint in his eyes.

      Lilith simply glared at her ex-husband. "Of course I know that, thanks to you." She says with a venomous voice.

      "Bio-Android, designation: Chimera, online." The Chimera says with a monotone voice.

     The Chimera turned to the head scientist. "What are my orders?" He asked.

      "We're under attack, destroy all intruders." The head scientist orders.

      Chimera simply nodded before looking up at the conflict going on above. He spotted the nearest intruder who was only two platforms above them ripping into Insurgent forces with bladed tendrils of darkness. The Chimera jumped up onto the platform and grabbed Sam by the head before slamming it into a nearby wall crushing his skull. The Chimera turned to go and hunt more intruders assuming he'd killed Sam, but Sam isn't so easily killed. His head quickly regenerated and he hopped back on his feet. The Chimera heard Sam getting back up and turned to face him once again.

      The two stared each other down waiting for one to make the first move. After a few tense seconds it was Sam who struck first. He manifested large hands of darkness out of his shoulders that rocketed forward and grabbed Chimera in an attempt to restrain him. The attempt quickly fails as the Chimera turns into sand and slips out of the hands of darkness before returning back to his normal self. The fingers of the hands of darkness turn into claws and attempt to rip into the bio-android but the Chimera shape shifts his arms into blades and swiftly cuts them down causing them to de-manifest.

       "You do realize I can keep making more of those right?" Sam asked the Bio-Android. 

       The android didn't answer and simply sprinted towards the vampire eager to cut him down. The Chimera slashed at Sam but before his blade could make contact Sam turned into fog and swiftly maneuvered himself behind Chimera. Upon returning himself to normal Sam pulled out his Desert Eagles and unloaded into the back of the Chimera, but he didn't fall. The Chimera regenerated his wounds almost immediately much to Sam's dismay.

      "Super strength, super reflexes, the ability to turn into sand, shape-shifting limbs, and regeneration. Yikes, this is going to be one annoying fight for Sam." Dr. Bright says.

        "The same could be said vice versa." Dr. Clef adds. "Sam's got a lot of abilities too. I bet we haven't even seen all of his abilities. Same goes for the Chimera and Sam's sisters."

      "It'll probably get easier when his sisters join the fight." Cain chimes in.

      "They seem a bit preoccupied with ripping apart the Insurgents to notice." Lilith says.

       "I hope that hate doesn't consume them." Epon says with a low voice.

       "I'm surprised you care, they're vampires. Aren't you religious?" Iris asked.

       "Everyone can be redeemed, even vampires. I'm sure the lord will show mercy if they ask for his help." Epon answered.

       Iris admires Epon's hopefulness even if it is naive. 

       Able scoffed at the and muttered to himself. "God is crueler than you know."

       Cain thought the same thing as Able but he didn't vocalize it, he didn't want to ruin Epon's faith or crush her hope.

        The Chimera turned to face his foe only to receive a right hook from him, staggering Chimera if only for a moment. The brief moment allowed for Sam to get a hold of the Chimera. He dug his fangs into the Chimera's throat and began drinking his blood in hopes of either killing Chimera or incapacitating him. The Chimera wasn't finished just yet though, he grabbed Sam and threw the vampire off of him. Sam managed to land on his feet and sneered at the Bio-Android. The Chimera glared back at him and began shapeshifting once again. This time Chimera grew another set of arms with bladed fingers and a tail with an ax and the end of it. The Chimera charged at Sam and made multiple attempts to slash at the vampire but all of his attacks passed through Sam as if he was a ghost.

       Everyone in the theater had to do a double take on that as they watched the blades of the Chimera pass through Sam but do absolutely no damage to him.

        "Wait, what the fuck." Dr. Kondraki says aloud. He knows he shouldn't be surprised but for some reason this caught him off guard. When he thinks of abilities vampires might have this certainty doesn't come to mind.

       Dr. Rights was the first to recover and immediately began speculating. "Could it be illusionary powers? He and his siblings do have telepathic powers so maybe that is what's happening. The only other thing I can think of is density shift. Oh God if that's the case then do we even have the equipment necessary to contain him?" She wasn't saying this to anyone in particular, she was simply thinking out loud.

        Sam chuckles at the Chimera's futile attempt. "What's the matter? You can't handle a little density shifting."

         'Oh for fucks sake! Why'd I have to go and jinx it?!' Dr. Rights internally yelled.

         The Chimera growled and lunged at Sam once again this time however Sam side stepped him. Sam attempted to bring his fist down on the bio-android but spikes grew out of The Chimera's back and shot out, impaling Sam in the torso. Sam staggered back a bit from the attack but quickly recovered and began pulling the spikes out of his chest.

        "Interesting, it seems he can't density shift and interact with things at the same time. That's kind of a relief." Dr. Rights says.

       Lilith gave the Foundation researcher a look of disbelief. "Are you actually rooting for the Chimera?!"

       "What?! No! Of course not! We just need all the information we can get if the Foundation is to contain him and his sisters!" Dr. Rights defended.

      "And what of the Chimera?! At least tell me that one of you are taking notes on that thing?!" Lilith questions.

      Dr. Kondraki took this as a chance to de-escalate the situation.  "I have it covered, you need not worry about it Lilith."

       The Chimera charged at Sam in an attempt to strike him whilst he was recovering but before he could two shots rang out. The Shots were fired from Alexis's Barrett 50 cal. The Chimera was able to regenerate from the very large gunshot wound in his chest. The Chimera looked around and noticed that all the Chaos Insurgent agents were now dead, only he and the scientists remained. The Chimera let out a furious roar and kicked Sam aside before charging at Alexis who still had her sniper aimed at him. 

     She simply smirked. 'Works every time.' She thought to herself before getting serious. "Nicole! Do it now!"

      With the signal given Nicole, who was shape-shifted into a small bat, hopped out of one of Alexis's ammo pouches and returned back to her normal self. She jumped at the Chimera and kneed him in the jaw hard enough to knock him on his ass. She quickly hopped on top of him and stabbed him in the chest with her katana. She knew this wouldn't be enough to kill him so she decided to go down a different route. Her eyes glowed a dark purple and quickly after a portal the same color as her glowing eyes opened up beneath the two of them and swallowed them both before quickly closing.

       "She can make portals? I wonder where they go?" The Possessive Mask asked as a few ideas came to mind as to what he could do with that power. The only problem is he'd have to get her to wear him and that's not likely to happen.

        Dr. Rights could feel a migraine coming. First density shifting and now portals, containing these siblings is going to be a nightmare. 

        The view switches over to Nicole and the Chimera who were falling through space, despite this they could still breath and fight. The two land on hard ground at the same time but it is the Chimera who gets to his feet first. He turns to face his foe only to find her nowhere in sight. He takes a good look at his surroundings scanning the area for any sign of Nicole. He was in what looked like New York City but it was completely abandoned and rundown, onto of that the city was on a massive metor out in the vacuum of space.

      "Wait what? Did she just teleport them into outer space? Is that New York? How are they breathing?" Epon asked rapidly.

      "Pocket dimension perhaps?" Dr. Bright suggests. 

       "Oh for fucks sake!" Dr. Rights shouts in frustration.

        The Chimera didn't care to much about where he was only where his adversary was. Luckily he didn't have to wait to long as Nicole's laughter could be heard echoing through space. The Chimera looked everywhere for her but only found the ruined City and the vacuum of space.

       "Show yourself!" The wrathful Chimera shouted.

      The voice of Nicole answered back with an amused voice. "Very well, if you insist."

      Nicole remanifested herself in a way that shocked even the Fearless Chimera. She was giant far larger that the motor that this new york was on and she seemed to move around the vacuum of space gracefully. The now titan sized Nicole look down into the city and quickly spotted the now ant sized Chimera. The still purple eyes locked on to him and she gave him an amused smile.

     "Welcome to my world. Here I can do anything I want. I'm basically a God here. You're in my reality now which means you have little chance of winning this fight. So I'll give you one chance to surrender before this gets ugly." The godly Nicole explains. "So what will it be?"

     The Chimera having no fear jump up with inhuman streath and speed and attempted to stap Nicole in one of her eyes, but quickly fails. Nicole flicked the ant sized Chimera back down into new york sending him crashing into the empire state building bringing it down on him in the process.

     Nicole let out an annoyed sigh. "Oh boy this is going to get old really quickly. I wonder if Sam and Alexis have rounded up those Insurgent Scientists?" And with that question the view then switches back to reality where Sam, Alexis, the FBI, the CIS and the Foundation agents, who are now outside the warehouse they initially gathered in, are handcuffing the Insurgent scientists and loading them into trucks to be sent to a Foundation facility for questioning. 

     Agent Thompson who did not look happy in the slightest walked up to Alexis and Sam who had just thrown the head scientists into the back of the van. 

     "Hey you two?" He says getting their attention. "I need to speak with you."

     They turned to speak  with him and the first thing they noticed was his gloomy expression.

     "Is everything alright?" Alexis asked. 

     "No. But that's not your fault." He answers before noticing Nicole was missing. "Where's Nicole?"

     As if on cue a purple portal opened up a few feet away from them and Nicole stepped out dragging an unconscious Chimera who was covered in metal that looked like it had been welded around him. The only thing that wasn't covered was his head. "Anybody order a beaten but still alive Chimera?" 

      A few Foundation agents walked over to her. "We'll be taking him from here. Thanks for bringing him in one piece. " The MTF captain says.

     "Sure he's all yours." She says before dropping Chimera and allowing the Foundation to haul him into the back of another truck.

     With that taken care of she walks over to speak with her siblings. "Well this has been an eventful day."

     She noticed her siblings' concern and agent Thompson's angered look. "What's up?"

     "I have some bad news for the three of you." Agent Thompson says. "As of today the FBI and CIA have reassigned you to the SCP Foundation permanently."

     This immediately got confused looks out of all of the siblings. 

      Dr. Rights immediately let out a sigh of relief. "Thank God. This will be easier than I thought it would."

       "Wait what? Why?" Sam asked.

       Agent Thompson pinched the bridge of his nose and sigh. "From here on out you will be working with the SCP Foundation."

      "You want us to work with those shady motherfuckers." Alexis growled out quietly.

      "Look, I know it's bullshit. You don't trust them, I hate them, and the government is scared of them. But you have to comply. Please, just don't make this harder than it has to be." Agent Thompson explains.

      The fact that the US government was scared of this Foundation immediately set off red flags in the minds of the Siblings.

     "So that's it? We're fired and now we have to work for some shady organization?" Alexis asked to make sure she was hearing this right.

     "Yes I'm so sorry." Before looking around and making sure no Foundation agents were listening in on them. When he noticed none were focused on them he addressed the very angry siblings once more. "A few years back they took my daughter, her name is Iris Thompson.  She was accused of a murder she didn't commit and in order to prove her innocence she was force to reveal her anomalous abilities at the trial. Shortly after the Foundation came in and took her. I haven't seen her since. If you meet her whilst you're with them please, tell her I love her, and I'm sorry I couldn't be there for her." The man says on the verge of tears.

      And like that Iris couldn't hold it anymore the pain was too much and she broke down crying. She quickly got out of her seat and ran off to the room the Theater had provided her.

      Some in the theater weren't sure what to do but the first to react was Lilith. "I'm going to go stay with her for a bit. You all can continue the viewing without me."

      Cain quickly got up as well. "I'll go too. I'm good friends with her."

       Dr. Kondraki put a reminder in his notebook to try and get SCP-105 extra time with a counselor. 

       With all he said finally out, Agent Thompson walked away. Just then the Captain of the MTF unit walked up to them.

      "I assume he gave you the news?" The captain asked.

      Sam, Alexis, and Nicole reluctantly nodded.

      "Alright then let's go. You'll be riding with us." The captain orders as the screen cuts to black.

Next: SCP-729-j, peep peep motherfuckers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 13.5K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
104K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
47.4K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
167K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad