Falling in..... L❤️VE

De DarkFlower065

Pinson Pete's world turns upside down when he is abducted while returning from school. When he finally gets f... Mai multe

Disclaimer
Kidnapped
Sold
Escape Plan
The Great Escape
Talking to him
Slipping out
Back home
Returning back
Truth
The last message
Cookies
First day in college
Trouble
Feelings
Excited
Date
Stalker
Let's get to know each other
Threat
Deciding
Morning with love
Annoyed
Broken
Secret revealed
Culprit
Relieved
Losing control
Drama club
Scared
Revelations
Unloved child
Solo act
Vacation
Meeting cousin
Seduce
Hurt
Conversation
Wedding
Morning after
Start of college
Office
Chocolate syrup
Cuddle
Reminiscing the memories
Fruit salad
Abducted
Pain
Epilogue
Note

Returning back

528 35 20
De DarkFlower065

🔞🔞 Mature Content

The rest of the vacation was spent with Ae being all naughty. We spent most of our time in bedroom since the rest of the house had cameras around and Ae was finding it really hard to keep his hands to himself.

We went out too for small trips, especially to the beach. Tin and Can visited us few times and Can was super excited to know about what happened at first night. I didn't give him any details but he saw the marks on my neck and understood what would have happened.

We were now on our way back home since college was beginning from the next week. Our trip to Bali turned out to be honeymoon rather than vacation. Returning back home now gave me a different feeling. There were still few things that I and Ae needed to talk about and clear but I didn't want to spoil the fun so I had let them pass till the time comes.

The flight landed and we were now proceeding to check out. The cars, were already outside and Ae pulled me with him while walking towards them. Today, Ae made me wear turtle neck t-shirt to hide the marks on my neck. He didn't want Pond to start teasing as soon as he sees us.

We got into the car while the guards placed our luggage inside the other car. I was snuggled into Ae's arms while the cars were heading back home.

As soon as I stepped out of the car, Pond rushed towards me and hugged me tightly. "Pete!! I missed you.... I got bored without you. Now that you are back, we can play video games together." Pond stated while he pulled away from me. "Seems like only Pete is the one being missed." Ae grumbled while walking towards us.

"Well.... I was happy without having anyone to boss around and complain. Ask Martha how much everyone was happy in your absence." Pond teased looking at his brother. "Than I am considering going back..." Ae stated turning around and heading back towards car.

"Oi...... I was just kidding. You are being dramatic now!!" Pond said while rushing towards Ae and pulling him back. "Ow! Only you are allowed to throw tantrums?" Ae asked looking at his younger brother.

Meanwhile Martha walked out greeting me with her sweet smile. "Pete.... You are back son!!" She said while giving me a small hug. "Let me look at you." She said while pulling away from me and then looking at me affectionately. "Ae seems to take good care of you. I was worried when Ae informed me that you are sick. Also, I didn't get much time to talk to you when I had come for wedding." She said.

"I am fine.... Ae has been taking good care of me..." I said. "I could see that son but you know that am worried about you." She said. I was almost in tears with the love and affection I was getting from her. Her motherly love always warmed my heart and also helped me ease my pain and sorrow.

"Come... Let's go inside. This two brothers will have something or else to fight with each other. I don't want my sweet boy to become a victim of it." Martha said while pulling me inside the house. "Huh?! Now he became the most beloved child? Where am I Martha?" Ae started to complain.

"You are next to Pond. I am taking my son into the house. You both can return after you are done fighting with each other." Martha replied. I giggled at the authority she used against the two making both of them go dumb.

I walked into the house following Martha who guided me towards the dining room. "I have made cookies. Sit down while I ask someone to fetch the tea and cookies." She said while walking into the kitchen.

I could see Ae and Pond walking into the dining room. They seems to resolve whatever fight they had and were now on good terms. This has been the usual sight after I had come to stay here.

Ae sat down beside me while Pond occupied his usual seat. Soon the maids were walking out of the kitchen carrying tea and cookies. I could see Pond's eyes shine as he saw them. I have missed this feeling of being home so much.

After finishing the tea, I excused myself and returned to bedroom. When I entered my room, I saw that the clothes were already neatly stacked into my closet. I grabbed the towel and then walked into the bathroom to get fresh.

I stripped off the clothes and got into the shower to clean myself. I was feeling a bit tired and I thought may be a shower would help me feel refresh. When the water hit my skin, I felt little tickle at the touch but then the sensation was slowly reduced and replaced by a calming effect. I closed my eyes letting the water drops wash off all the stress and tiredness.

It had been a while that I stood in the water, letting my skin soak up the moisture. I was about to turn off the shower and step out when I felt a touch on my back. I recognized the familiar scent that had been lingering around me for many days now.

"I came to talk to you but then I heard the water running from shower so I thought it was nice to join you. Also...... I had to restrain myself around you when we were on vacation but now I don't have to do it." Ae said while wrapping his arms around me. I could feel his naked chest against my bare back and I knew that he had already stripped himself off the clothes.

"Aren't you worried that someone might hear?" I asked while leaning against his chest. "No.... the rooms are sound proof so...... I can make you moan as and when I want." He replied and started to kiss my shoulder. I could feel his lips inching closer to my neck and I titled it giving him a better access.

"I had already informed Martha not to disturb us." He said while kissing my neck. "Ummm... Aren't y-you tired?" I inquired. His touches were making me lose my mind. "No.... When it comes to you, I am never tired." He said and then bit my ear.

His hands moved towards my chest roaming over and then finally landing on the nipples. He started rubbing them and pinching them in between making me moan. I was aroused with his play and my length was painfully hard.

I could feel his monster rubbing against my back. I pushed my ass behind and started to rub against his hard length and I could hear him groan. I smirked after having gained the desired reaction from him.

He extended his hand forward and grabbed the lotion placed on the nearby stand. He poured it on his finger and then brought them down to my rear end. I held my breathe while he inserted his finger inside. "Aaaahhhh...." I screamed as he pushed the digit inside and started to move it in circle.

I wanted to hug him... Pull him closer.... "Ae.... I-I want to hug y-you..." I said while taking in deep breathe. "Yes baby.... Just hold on for a while... Let me prepare you..." he said while thrusting another finger inside.

I held his hand which was around my waist holding me against him. My fingers were digging into his skin while he continued to scissor my hole for his huge member.

The fingers were now moving freely inside me but then, he pushed in another finger and I felt the pain. "Ahhh... Ae.... Aaaahhh..." I called out feeling a bit uncomfortable. "Yes baby.... Just little more..." he said while moving his fingers inside.

The pain soon turned to pleasure as he hit my prostate. I let out a filthy moan while he started to abuse the same spot again and again. I was already on another level with the play. Every moan escaping my lips was making him move his fingers faster.

"Enough of play.... I need you now..." he said while pulling out his fingers and turning me around to face him. I could see his eyes turn dark while he looked at me. The water pouring from the shower was adding more to the sinful view.

The next moment, he pinned me to the wall while he smashed his lips against mine. I could feel the coldness of the tiles while my back hit the wall. He was in his beast mode, his hunger radiating through his actions. His hands moved to my thigh, picking me up.

I took the cue and wrapped my legs around his waist while my hands got hooked around his neck. Without any further delay, he pushed his hardened length inside. I arched my back while I hauled my head as the loud moan escaped my lips. He immediately wrapped his hands around my back pulling me closer.

His fingers were in no way comparable to his length. He pressed his lips to mine, kissing me furiously as he waited for me to adjust. It took me a while to get used to this feeling but then I gestured him to move. He slowly pulled back before pushing it again roughly and deeply.

"Aee..... Ahhhh.... Deeeeep...." I screamed as he started to thrust. "You like it baby?? ummm... you are too tight...." He whispered against my ear. He started to kiss and suck my neck and shoulder while he moved inside me.

"Ahhhh.... Hahhh... there..... Ummmm.... Good...." I moaned when his length brushed my prostate. "Found it!!" he said and started to hammer the same spot again and again. I was already in the clouds with the amount of pleasure I was receiving.

He managed to switch off the shower while he continued to devour me. I was scratching his back in response to his thrusts. It felt so good. I couldn't even distinguish between the water and sweat. It was getting really difficult holding on to him.

He then brought his hands to my waist, holding me tightly and helping me support my weight. This feeling was amazing. Our moans and groans were resonating through the walls.

I could feel the heating building up inside my stomach. "Ae.... I-I.... cominggg...." I said. He increased his pace, pushing more roughly and deeply. I could make out from he too was on the edge. I felt his length expand and soon my inside blazed with the hot liquid. He filled me up with his come while I came painting our stomach.

I rested my head in crook of his neck trying to catch my breath. I could feel his length turning soft. He too was panting heavily and didn't budge to move.

After a while, he slowly pulled out and then lowered me to stand. The moment, my feet touched the ground, my legs felt like jelly. It was really hard to hold myself. He kept his arm wrapped around my waist while I tried to steady myself. "Let me help you." He said.

He helped me to finish up with my cleaning activity and then wrapped bathrobe around me. He picked me up in bridal style and walked out of the bathroom. He always took good care of me after devouring me. Not that I mind though because I love being pampered by him.

He placed me gently on the bed and then walked towards the closet to grab clothes. All this while I observed him and the sight of his well-defined muscles made me drool. He had the towel wrapped around his waist thus preventing me from seeing the rest of him. Don't think I am thinking anything naughty. I am just admiring my husband. Who wouldn't when they have someone as good as my Ae? I feel am the most luckiest person for having met him.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

12.8K 765 11
Aepete What will happen when an omega goes into heat and is mated by an alpha but not marked? The very next morning when Pete wakes up, he finds th...
866K 31.8K 32
Jesse Logan's life was turned upside down when his younger sister Holly was kidnapped and presumed dead. Since his sister's disappearance, Jesse rela...
97.7K 3.4K 34
Pete - "Let's break up" Ae - "Why?! I can't live without you! Please don't leave me😭" Pete - "Can you give me another chance? 😢" Ae - "So you can d...
5.3K 481 13
Aepete A successful business, Ae, has everything in life except happiness. Tired from the constant nagging from his family and excess of work, he fin...