โœ”๏ธ๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐ถ๐พ๐ป๐‘‚๐ฟ๐‘€ ๐‘†๐‘Œ๐‘๐ท...

By -SKYDRAGONN-

"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ." "๐Œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ž... More

หœ*โ€ข.๐š’๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ

หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—

1.5K 58 204
By -SKYDRAGONN-

"...𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"He said he loved you?"

"YES! Can you believe it?"

"Yes and no!
He's so confusing."

"AND..."

"There's more?"

"He asked me to be his girlfriend!"

"I thought you were already dating."

"Lowkey...so did I."

"HAHA!
Oh my gosh, you guys are official."

"It's peculiar timing but I'm so happy."

"You guys are so cute
When's it gonna be my turn?"

Soon!
I have some cute friends I can show you."

"Hmm.
I might have to take you up on that."

"Haha okay, Chi I'll talk to you later."

"Bye. Love you bestie."

"Love you too."

You hung up the phone and tossed it on the bed. Baji was finishing up his shower so you decided to cook some food.

Heading toward the kitchen, you realized no one had been in the house for a couple of days so there was no food.

"Baji there's no groceries so I'm just gonna order food," you shouted.

"K. I'm hungry so I'll eat anything," he shouted back.

Grabbing your phone from the bed, you called the nearest pizzeria and crawled under the covers.

Baji was taking too long so you turned on Netflix, hoping to find something interesting to watch. Your eyes scanned the many shows available and decided to watch an anime called Bleach.

Suddenly your phone rang.

"Is the pizza done already?" you mumbled, reaching for your phone to answer.

"Hello?"

"Kanari-chan?"

"Hi, Mikey.
What's up?"

"Is Baji with you?"

"He's in the shower.
What's wrong?"

"Nothing.
I have an update."

"About my mom?"

"Yeah.
I can tell you now or after the mission."

You clutched the phone to your chest. As eager as you were to know, you were scared that knowing would interfere with your performance for the mission tonight.

"Hello?"

"Sorry.
I'll hold off on knowing."

"Good choice.
I'll see you tonight."

"Okay.
Bye Mikey."

"Bye Kanari-chan.
Bring your A-game!"

"Will do!"

"UGH!" you screamed into the pillow. You were feeling frustrated. An hour after your meeting with Mikey you realized that the thing he was referring to before was your demand to kill your brother, but you weren't sure if you could do it anymore. As much as you hated him, it didn't change the fact that he's still your brother.

"What's wrong baby?" Baji asked, pushing the bathroom door open. His towel hung dangerously low around his waist.

"I'm just over-thinking," you sighed, throwing yourself back on the bed.

"There's thinking that goes on in that little brain of yours?" he teased.

"Ha. Ha," you sarcastically chuckled.

"Well since you're okay, I'll finish getting changed." he walked back into the bathroom.

You resumed the show, barely paying attention.

The doorbell rang, followed by a voice shouting 'pizza delivery'.

You grabbed some money from the bedside table and headed toward the door. Opening it you handed the delivery guy the cash, telling him to keep the change.

"Baji the pizza is here!" you called from the kitchen, grabbing some plates to put the pizza on.

"Finally. Any longer and my stomach would've eaten itself," he exaggerated.

"You're so dramatic," you giggled, grabbing water from the fridge.

"Can you pass me one too?" he asked, grabbing the plates of pizza and taking it to the bedroom.

"Why are you taking the food there?" you asked in shock.

"Um so we can eat it?" he replied, confused.

"But you don't eat in the bedroom," you said. "What have you done with Baji!"

"Not you knowing the 'rules' of my place better than me," he laughed. "Baby it's fine. I said that because I didn't want you in my room back then."

"Ugh you're annoying," you rolled your eyes, heading toward the bedroom.

"You seem to like it," he shrugged.

"Come on," you beckoned. "Let's eat quickly so we can sleep and be well-rested for tonight."

"Yeah yeah," he huffed, placing the pizza in the room.

Just as you were about to play the show, Baji stopped you.

"What?" you looked at him.

"What did you run off to tell Mikey earlier today? When we were about to start weapons training," he asked. The question had been bothering him all day.

"Oh," you gulped. "It was about the mission. I wanted to know if I could go," you lied.

"And I'm guessing he said yes." he took a bite of his pizza.

"Well, he was hesitant at first, but Draken convinced him to let me go," you told him. Technically it wasn't a lie, but it most certainly wasn't the whole truth.

"Mhm. I don't want you going but I can't stop you. I would stay with you the whole night but I have a separate task within the scope of the mission to complete, so stay close to someone you know, like Angry and Smiley," he said.

"Is that okay? Even though we're not in the same division?" you asked, drinking some of your water.

"Yeah, it is. Usually when we do group missions the divisions sort of blur together."

"Okay then. I'll stay with them," you smiled. "What is it that you have to do?"

"Kidnap Kisaki," he nonchalantly replied.

"HUH?" you almost choked on your pizza. "Why?"

"We need to interrogate him. I voted on killing him but Mikey said no," he frowned.

"What if he tries to kill you first?" you shouted.

"Not a chance," he chuckled, blowing raspberries.

"Baji, don't get cocky!" you warned him.

"I know, baby," he smiled, scooting closer to you to kiss you on the cheek. "Let's watch the show, okay?"

"Okay. And then we sleep?" you eagerly asked.

"Yes," he chuckled at your behavior.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

"You all know the plan. We'll be leaving in ten minutes. Grab any last-minute weapons or gear you need and head to your respective vehicle," Mikey shouted at the group. There were about 150 people assembled in the large conference room. Baji was in the front far away from you answering some questions. You had never seen him in his uniform and you had to admit he looked good.

Scanning the crowd for some familiar faces, you spotted Smiley and Angry. You ran toward the two.

"Hi guys," you greeted.

"Well if it isn't the same girl who chose to join her boyfriend's dingy division instead of ours," Smiley huffed, crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry," you frowned, not realizing you had hurt their feelings.

"You should be. Get away from us," he turned his head to the side, choosing to ignore you.

"I-I," you started, but couldn't think of anything to say.

"Kidding," Smiley laughed.

"You got her good," Angry hunched over, laughing hysterically.

"That was NOT funny!" you scolded them.

"You should've seen your face," Smiley laughed uncontrollably.

"No way I'm staying with you guys tonight," you rolled your eyes, walking away.

"Ahh! He's sorry," Angry said, grabbing your wrist.

"Yeah," Smiley continued to laugh. "I'm so sorry."

"Liar!" you shouted, attempting to pounce on him. Angry grabbed you from behind to stop your movements.

"Bleh," Smiley stuck his tongue out at you.

"Childish behavior from childish people," Draken sighed, towering over the three of you.

"Angry started it," Smiley replied, pointing an accusing finger and straightening up.

"No I didn't!" Angry retorted, arguing with his brother.

"How are you feeling?" Draken whispered to you. "Are you ready?"

"I feel like I could throw up at any minute but Angry and Smiley have been wonderfully distracting me," you smiled.

"Good. Emma was asking for you. She's in her office so go see her before we leave," he said.

"Got it. If I don't see you again before we start the mission then I wish you luck Draken," you smiled.

"Same to you kiddo."

You left the room and headed up the stairs to find Emma.

"Hi girly!" she smiled when you walked into her office.

"Hey what's up. We're leaving in like 7 minutes."

"I have a uniform for you," she smiled. "Mitsuya's been working on it all day."

"Mitsuya makes the uniforms?" you asked, amazed at his talent.

"Yep. He handmakes every one of them."

"That's really cool."

"Here," she said, handing you the black and gold uniform.

You stripped yourself of your all-black clothing and quickly put on the new outfit.

"Fits like a glove," she smiled.

"I love it," you smiled, turning around and looking at yourself in the mirror.

"Oh and Chifuyu asked me to give this to you," she turned around, taking something out of a bag.

"What is—"

"Here," she smiled. "Your weapon. Mikey requested the engraving."

You stared at the customized submachine gun. It was all black with gold lettering on the handle that read 'Kanari'.

Emma watched as you stared at it in disbelief. "Don't gawk at it for too long. There's a holster in your belt so you can store it there for now. I believe in you. You've got this."

"Thank you, Emma," you grinned, hugging her before leaving.

There were 3 minutes left before the mission and you had yet to see Baji.

You returned to the conference room but there were only a handful of people left—none of them being Baji.

"Looking for Baji?" Chifuyu asked. You hadn't noticed him creep up next to you.

"Hi Chi," you turned to him. "Have you seen him?"

"He's by the trucks," he said. "Be careful out there. I have faith in you."

"Thank you, Chi," you nodded. "But the same goes for you. Don't act recklessly!"

"Who me? Never," he dismissed your remarks.

"Stay safe," you hugged him.

You headed toward the garage to try and find Baji, but there were so many people in the matching uniform that everything was starting to blur.

"One minute till departure!" Mikey shouted.

"Maybe I should just go to Angry and Smiley," you sighed, giving up on looking for Baji.

You ran to the car marked Division 4, looking around one last time before getting in.

"Finally!" Smiley said as you sat down.

"Woah! The uniform looks so good on you!" Angry gawked.

"Close your mouth before flies go in afro-head," Baji said.

"Baji!" your eyes lit up as he leaned against the open car door.

"You didn't think I'd leave without saying goodbye, did you?" he smirked.

"Yuck," Smiley fake gagged.

"Stay safe princess," Baji said, kissing your lips.

"I love you," you said against his lips once the kiss ended.

"Get a room," Smiley stuck his tongue out.

"We already have an apartment," Baji said, walking away and sticking his middle finger at the two boys.

"Asshole," Smiley clicked his teeth.

"Are you ready for your first mission?" Angry turned to ask you.

"I sure am!" you said, a surge of confidence and energy flowing through your body.

"Don't die," Smiley laughed.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

"Hurry up and grab bandages from the medkit!" Mitsuya shouted, trying to wrap someone's leg.

You rushed to the bag Mitsuya was pointing to and grabbed a handful of white bandages.

"Go back in there and find Mikey. We need to pull out of this mission. They knew we were coming and we're overwhelmed," Mitsuya said, ripping the end of the bandage with his teeth.

"O-okay!" you replied, running back inside the large building.

When you all got there everything was running smoothly. Firstly, Pah's division had the building enclosed on the ground. Baji had a few snipers set up in the surrounding buildings detecting any movement. You stayed in Division 4's group that was meant to barge into the building during the second wave.

Everything was going well...too well. Pah's group had managed to beat up and dwindle the number of armed personnel in the building, but that's exactly what Moebius wanted. As soon as things seemed to be calming down, an influx of 300 men came out from every possible place. They beat us to a pulp.

You had managed to regroup with Angry and Smiley but they were badly hurt. There wasn't much you could do so you strayed from the group to find Shuji, but that's when you ran into Mitsuya.

Now your mission was to find Mikey, but that would take forever since you had no clue where anyone was. On your way back inside you had found a seemingly quiet route.

Your options were to continue down the secluded path or have a run-in with everyone in Moebius.

Quietly stepping through the dark hallway, you suddenly found yourself in front of a large door with light seeping out from underneath.

Quite a few voices were coming from the other side. You leaned closely against the door to determine who was there and what they were talking about.

"Kisaki you're insane. Why are you doing this?" a man asked.

Kisaki?

"Tōman thinks it's so fucking smart. You guys are the most predictable fools to ever exist. If you understood that we knew of your 'raid', why wouldn't you call it off and choose a different day when we least expected it? You fell right into our hands. By telling that idiot of a girl that her mother was alive, we got you guys exactly where we needed you to be. And you were lured into your trap."

"So either way, you would've cornered us," Baji said, still in shock at Moebius' elaborate plan.

Wait. Baji's in there?

"Guess so?" he manically laughed. "So let's make this really simple. You get Mikey to hand Tōman over to us, or I kill you."

"Well that's not gonna happen," Baji said.

"What makes you so sure?" Kisaki asked.

"I'm the one aiming the gun at you and we're the only two people in here. So you tell me Kisaki," Baji smirked.

"Cockiness is a disease that kills people y'know."

"What are you—"

"Hey, friend. What a coincidence seeing you here," a voice lowly spoke.

"Huh?" Baji turned around to see Kazutora standing behind him.

"So what's it gonna be?" Kisaki repeated.

"Kazutora? You were the mole?" Baji asked in disbelief.

Kazutora was the mole the whole time?

"This couldn't have been a shock Keisuke. You guys had to see this coming. And you and I have unfinished business," Kazutora smirked. "But I guess I'll let you take this secret to the grave."

"Huh? To the—"

Kazutora had stuck a knife in Baji's stomach before he had a chance to react.

"Why is it quiet?" you whispered.

"I didn't tell you to kill him," Kisaki sighed.

"It's a little flesh wound," Kazutora said. "At least I think it was."

Baji was kneeling over and clutching his stomach to stop the blood.

Before you had a chance to think, you barged into the room, gun aiming at Kazutora.

"Hey beautiful," he cheekily grinned. "So since your boyfriend will be dead soon, how about we try for that second date?"

You stared him dead in his eyes, not moving in the slightest. If you looked at Baji your sudden confidence would dwindle to nothingness, and you needed to put on a brave face for him.

"That's so cute. They gave you a uni—"

"Shut the fuck up," you said, clicking the safety off of your gun.

"Oh? Getting quite bold now aren't we?" Kazutora chuckled, throwing his hands in the air.

"I am tired of this little reunion," Kisaki sighed. "Kazutora, clean up this damn mess."

The sound of bullets firing filled the room as you aimed at Kisaki. You knew Tōman needed him alive, so you put two bullets in his knee to prevent him from walking away.

"Fuck!" he winced in pain.

You aimed your gun back at Kazutora, not saying a word.

"You have one option. Call an ambulance for Baji right now or I put a bullet in your stomach to match the hole you put in Baji's," you said, no emotion on your face. The adrenaline was pumping rapidly throughout your entire body. Your fingers felt numb from holding the gun and you wanted to collapse at any given moment.

"You're bluffing," he laughed.

"Call the fucking ambulance!" Kisaki screamed. "I'm bleeding in my knee and can't move!"

"Kisaki I don't give a fuck about you," Kazutora rolled his eyes. He turned back to you. "You're bluffing."

You took a deep breath and sighed. "I'm really not." You shot three bullets at Kazutora, aiming for his stomach. He clutched at it in pain, screaming for help.

Dropping your gun, you ran to Baji, trying to adjust his position to make him more comfortable.

"That was sexy as hell," he smirked. You tried to laugh but instead, tears came out.

"What can I do to help?" you asked.

"Nothing. Just sit here with me and tell me about the first time we met. I'd love to know what you thought of me."

His movements were slowed and his breathing was ragged. You wanted nothing more than to rush him to a hospital, but you didn't have your phone on you, and getting him out of here would prove difficult.

"Come on," he begged, his eyes closing.

"Well," you swallowed tears. "I thought you were a devil sent from hell to kill me."

"You're lying," he tried to laugh.

You watched as he shut his eyes tightly in pain. You wanted nothing more than to ease his discomfort.

"Maybe I am. But I know I didn't like you and thought you were an arrogant ass."

"That sounds slightly like me. But wouldn't you say I changed?" he asked, opening his eyes to look at your tear-stained face.

"Just a little," you slightly smiled, moving hairs off of his face.

"I'm glad you fucked up my life. And I'll always be grateful for the memories we created. I just wish I had more time to spend with you."

"Baji stop talking like you're gonna die," you begged.

"I'm sorry for causing you pain and being an annoyance."

"Baji."

"I love you princess. Please don't forget me." he took one last breath before closing his eyes. You heard sirens in the background.

"Baji!" you shouted.

"Baji wake up! Stay with me, please. I don't wanna lose you! The ambulance is on its way," you cried.

"Kanari-chan!" Mikey shouted, barging into the room. He looked at the bloody mess in the room and then at Baji in your arms. "Baji!" he shouted.

"Mikey!" you cried, letting go of Baji and hugging Mikey. Your tears stained his uniform, but he didn't care.

"Who did it?" he asked, his voice low.

"Huh?" you stared at him through glossy eyes.

"Who did it?" he repeated, his voice unwavering.

You pointed toward Kazutora who was unresponsive. Looking around the room you noticed that Kisaki was no longer there.

Mikey stood up and walked toward Kazutora. You watched as he mercilessly punched the man who once used to be their friend.

The sound of voices heading in your direction snapped you out of your trance. "Mikey stop!" He continued to beat Kazutora until his white face turned red from the blood oozing out from the side of his head.

Men in red and white outfits entered the room in a flash. Baji's lifeless body was lifted from your grasp and placed on a stretcher. You watched as they put an oxygen mask over his mouth and spurred out useless medical terms that meant nothing to you.

"Is he gonna be okay?" you asked one of the men.

"Ma'am, please hold your questions for later. Just know we're taking him to the hospital," one of the men replied.

"But does he have a pulse?" you begged to know the answer.

"Sir let go of him! He needs medical attention immediately."

You snapped your head to see men rip Mikey off of Kazutora.

"Mikey!" you shouted, running toward him as he collapsed onto his knees. His knuckles were bloodied and bruised.

The remaining paramedics rushed Kazutora out of the room.

"Wait. Where's Baji?" you looked around, but it was too late. He was gone and now in the care of the medics.

"Mikey, I'm sorry," you said, trying to fill the silence.

"Go."

"Excuse me?" you asked.

"Go. Now. I need to be alone. Go find Draken and tell him what happened." Mikey continued to stay in his place on the floor.

Not wasting a second, you ran toward the door to find Draken. When you reached the main area where the fighting was, you saw dozens of lifeless bodies on the floor. You spotted Draken's tall figure in an instance.

"Draken!" you shouted as you ran toward him.

"Where's Mikey and Baji?" he asked.

The thought of Baji made you instantly tear up.

"B-Baji," you tried speaking but your words were getting caught in your throat.

"Take a deep breath. What happened?"

"B-Baji is—he's dead."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 3.5K 24
"สŸแดแด แด‡ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…." "ษดแดแด› แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ. ษชแด› แด„แด€ษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด› แดแดœแด› แด€๊œฑ ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด…ษชแด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดœ๊œฑ."
11.9K 401 25
โ๐—œ'๐—  [๐—ก๐—”๐— ๐—˜] ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—  ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐——โž ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท โ˜ช๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต [๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ] ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
52.9K 1.3K 22
ใ€Œ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎใ€ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’”๐’•...