โœ”๏ธ๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐ถ๐พ๐ป๐‘‚๐ฟ๐‘€ ๐‘†๐‘Œ๐‘๐ท...

By -SKYDRAGONN-

"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ." "๐Œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ž... More

หœ*โ€ข.๐š’๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ

หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก

1.3K 59 79
By -SKYDRAGONN-

"...𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙚..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"What is he talking about?" you wondered, walking out of his office.

You were on your way to the parking garage to leave but then realized you had to find Baji.

The roof seemed like an obvious place to check since they were always training there, but when you reached the top to find it was empty you wondered if they had already finished their meeting.

On your way downstairs you ran into Mitsuya.

"Hey gorgeous," he waved.

"I don't have time for your flirting right now Mitsuya," you rolled your eyes.

"Did Baji put you in a bad mood? I can fix that for—"

"Mitsuya, please. I just wanna know where the Division 1 meeting is," you sighed.

"Conference room 4," he pointed toward the end of the hall.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it?" you sarcastically replied.

"Yeah yeah," he walked away, stuffing his hands in his pocket.

The hallway seemed longer than before as you made your way toward the meeting room. You looked at the plaque on the side of the door that read 'Conference Room 4' and walked in.

As soon as you opened the door, all the men's necks snapped in your direction. Chifuyu and Baji were at the front talking about the logistics of the mission.

"Well if it isn't the woman of the hour and our newest addition," Chifuyu giggled. "Don't be shy, come up here."

Your eyes went wide. Up there...? In front of all these prying eyes?

The men in the room began to mumble.

"I heard she's Baji's girlfriend."

"No, I heard she and Chifuyu went to high school together!"

"Nuh-uh! Baji kidnapped her and then seduced her."

"Back to the mission," Baji said, pinching the bridge of his nose. "We'll meet back here at 9 PM sharp. If you're late, you're not going. It's that simple. Everyone should have their positions memorized by now. If you have any questions, this is the time to ask."

Everyone in the room remained quiet. You scanned the room for any familiar faces but didn't see any.

"Alright. Dismissed," Baji said, turning around to fold up the blueprint on the table.

The multitude of men quickly dispersed, occasionally pushing you out of the way as they tried to leave the room.

You made your way through the crowd and toward the front. Chifuyu and Baji were discussing something amongst themselves before turning to face you.

"How did it go?" Chifuyu asked.

"Surprisingly well," you replied.

Baji leaned against the table, continuing to fold papers as he observed the conversation.

"What did he say?" Chifuyu continued asking questions.

"Yeah. What did he say?" Baji asked, gazing lowly at you, his eyes half-flitted.

"Um," you trailed off. "We can talk about it later."

"No. Let's speak now," he demanded.

"Ugh Baji can we talk about it at home or something?" you asked, wanting to speak to him in private.

"Why? Chifuyu already knows," he said, slightly jealous.

"I think I'm gonna leave," Chifuyu awkwardly replied, heading towards the door.

"No Chifuyu you don't have to leave," you grabbed his arm, stopping him in his tracks.

"Baji I wanted to talk to you privately about it but you're always so stubborn," you said angrily.

"Mm," he scowled, continued to sift through papers.

"Two of Kisaki's men approached me right after you left," you said.

"WHAT?!" Baji shouted, dropping everything in his hands. "Why didn't you tell me? Are you hurt?" he grabbed your shoulders and proceeded to thoroughly inspect your body.

"I'm fine," you pushed him away.

"What did they want?" he asked.

"For me to stop the mission tonight," you answered.

"Why? And how did they even know?" Baji asked. This was something you hadn't thought about. How did they know?

"Baji do you remember at the meeting a couple of weeks ago that Mikey said we have a mole? Do you think someone leaked our plan to Moebius?" Chifuyu wondered.

"That's the only explanation. But why..." he trailed off, deep in thought.

"They said if I called it off then they'd tell me where my mom is," you continued.

"I thought your mom was dead. Now she's alive?" Baji was dumbfounded. Usually, he'd consider himself an intellectual—though he might not look it—but nothing was making sense.

"They said she's alive and would tell me. And I considered it, but—"

"Considered it? Why would you believe anything they say? And how would you have stopped a mission that we had been planning for weeks? Make it make sense," Baji sighed, picking up his fallen papers.

"Well, I didn't think it all the way through. It was just a passing thought. Anyways, I spoke to Mikey about everything. He said he'll look into my mother's supposed death and get back to me when he gets a lead."

"Okay. So that's done but I'm not over this whole mole thing," he said.

"Baji what was it that Mikey wanted you to do?" you asked.

"What are you talking about? Why are you changing the subject?" he had a puzzled look on his face.

"When you were in his office," you raised an eyebrow.

Meanwhile, Chifuyu made a beeline to the door, hoping to avoid one of your infamous fights. He'd catch up with you later.

"When I went to report to him about my mission?" he asked, still confused.

"Yes. When I got there I heard you and him talking about something but you said you didn't want to do it because it might cost you your life."

"Were you eavesdropping?" he asked, slightly appalled.

"Maybe," you shrugged.

"So did you hear everything we talked about?"

"I could have," you smirked, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"So..." he looked around the room.

"This is the second time you've said you love me without actually telling me and meaning it," you giggled, slightly challenging him.

"I really don't know what you're talking about," he replied, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

You sighed, gently placing your hand on his cheek and staring into his eyes. "Ahh, Keisuke. You're such a liar. You have a job that requires you to put your life on the line every day, yet you live as though tomorrow is promised."

"I'm scared," he whispered, breaking eye contact.

"Of what?" you asked.

"Of loving you. I don't like making myself vulnerable," he answered.

"That can't be it," you urged him to continue.

"I'm...I'm mostly scared of losing you. Ever since you fucked up my easy-going life, I've found myself thinking about you every day. I always want to be near you. Touch you. Kiss you. Comfort you. I'm mean and make fun of you because it's just how I've learned to love. By trying to push you away I found myself being more drawn to you. And seeing you with Kazutora made me want to throw up," he gagged. "But when you almost died. That opened my eyes to the realization that I don't want to lose you. I want you in my life forever."

"What are you saying?" you asked, biting your lip—a bit nervous.

"Y/n," he whispered, cupping your cheeks

"You never say my real name. You're serious." you stared at him, wide-eyed.

He smiled, letting out a soft chuckle. "You're absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you. You're not too bad to look at," you dismissively waved.

Kissing the tip of your nose, he spoke, "Be my girlfriend."

Your eyes darted back and forth between his. "Are you serious?"

"Deadly."

"Yes! Of course," you smiled, jumping into his arms to hug him.

"I love you," he spoke lowly. "I'll always love you."

"Promise me."

"Promise you what?"

"Promise you'll love me forever. No matter what happens." you gazed up at him, your arms wrapped around his neck.

"Princess, I promise I'll love you forever."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

mission chapter next ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 406 25
โ๐—œ'๐—  [๐—ก๐—”๐— ๐—˜] ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—  ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐——โž ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท โ˜ช๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต [๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ] ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
52.9K 1.3K 22
ใ€Œ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎใ€ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’”๐’•...
79.6K 3.5K 24
"สŸแดแด แด‡ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…." "ษดแดแด› แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ. ษชแด› แด„แด€ษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด› แดแดœแด› แด€๊œฑ ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด…ษชแด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดœ๊œฑ."
34.4K 827 51
" ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ " " ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž" โžค๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...