Requests

By PurplePansy95

Collection of Very Short Stories based on prompts that have been sent to me. Anyone is welcome to send me a p... More

Introduction
What If
Demon Prince (part one)
Demon Prince (part two)
Demon Prince (part three)
Lost Memories (part one)
Lost Memories (part two)
The Bar (part one)
The Bar (part two)
The Bar (part three)
The Bar (part four)
The Bar (part five)
A Kiss Upon Waking
Suspending My Disbelief-or-A Treatise on Polyamorous Relationships
Hearts Collide (part one)
Hearts Collide (part two)
Hearts Collide (part three)
Hearts Collide (part four)
Hearts Collide (part five)
Steady Hearts (part one)
Steady Hearts (part two)
Doctor Knows Best
Consequences (part one)
Consequences (part two)
Consequences (part three)
Consequences (part four)
The Favor
Caught
Retribution

Daydreamer

387 19 8
By PurplePansy95

Author's Note: This one shot is kind of a follow up to the Heart's Collide and Steady Hearts chapters of this collection. I had a friend (who requested to remain anonymous) ask me to write a smutty one shot with Yo and Park. I was just working on the Forth/Beam/Kit request that someone else made and wrote a little snippet in there about how Pha wanted to try a foursome but he realized that meant someone else would be having sex with Yo, so he decided he couldn't do it. I got to thinking about the Park from that story and how he kind of deserved some sweet loving. This isn't really sweet loving, but at least he got a taste of it. Or did he?

************

"I would want you, even if I had to share you," the words swirled around in Park's head as he tried to sleep. Yo had gone back to Ming and Pha and everyday Park had to witness how much the three loved each other. It hurt. Even after time passed, Park could still feel the sting of Yo's rejection.

The next day he woke up and went to classes, like always. And like always, his eyes immediately sought out Yo in the classroom full of people. Usually, he would sit a row or two back, or maybe a few seats over, giving Yo space to be surrounded by the angels but allowing Park to watch him quietly.

When class was over he would normally hover just out of sight, watching where Yo went and who he met. Park didn't think of it as stalking, he thought of it as guarding. Their friendship was strained right now, but Park knew he just needed time to control himself before he spent time with the man who still had his heart.

But today something was different. Park's eyes found Yo and this time Yo motioned for him to come sit next to him. Yo picked up his backpack when Park walked over and smiled when Park sat down. There was nothing unusual in the smile, but Park hadn't seen it for awhile, at least not directed so completely at him.

"Hi, Park," Yo's sweet voice whispered, close to his ear as Yo leaned in to speak to him. "I'm glad you came today."

"I come everyday, Yo," Park wondered why Yo had suddenly wanted to talk to him specifically. Since that night, Yo had been kindly giving him space. Park tried not to notice Yo's scent when the man leaned in close and how Yo's breath washed over his ear, making his heart beat erratically.

"But I'm especially glad you came today," Yo winked at Park, giving him a smile that sent sparks to parts of Park's anatomy he'd rather not wake up in the middle of class. "Want to go to the mall after class?"

Park stared at Yo, trying to read the current situation but finding himself confused. Yo had never been this flirty, not with him at least. He'd seen it a few times directed at Ming or Pha, but never at him. Suddenly, Park was very glad he was already sitting down as he felt his knees go weak. It amazed him, and even slightly angered him, that the man still had so much power over him.

Yo had made himself clear, he loved his two boyfriends, he didn't want anyone else. But as class continued and Yo's hand drifted close, gently stroking Park's fingers with his own, Park wasn't sure anymore. Maybe their relationship wasn't as strong as it had once been. Maybe Ming and Pha had messed up again. Or maybe Yo was just looking for more.

Park thought about that for a minute. Ming and Pha couldn't be all that possessive if they were okay sharing Yo between them. Could it be possible that Park's words, the same words that had been plaguing him every night since that first night, had given Yo the encouragement he needed to ... do what? Park didn't want to hope, but could Yo be ready to add another person to the threesome? I would want you, even if I had to share you. Could three become four?

************

"We haven't spent much time together recently," Yo said, sitting close to Park as he sipped on his lemonade. "I've missed your friendship."

"You missed my friendship?" Park couldn't believe it. Not that he didn't think Yo wanted to be his friend anymore, but the way Yo was leaning in and casually laying his hand on Park's thigh was a lot more than friendly.

"Of course, I rarely see you anymore," Yo said, an adorable pout on his face. "Don't you miss me, too? Didn't you say you would always be my friend?"

"I did, I am your friend," Park stuttered when Yo's hand on his thigh travelled a little higher.

"Do you remember what you else you said?" Yo asked, whispering now as his hand travelled even higher, nudging gently against Park's growing erection.

"What else did I say?" Park closed his eyes, trying to calm his body as Yo smiled widely at the reaction he was getting.

Quickly moving his hand from Park's thigh and sitting back, Yo calmly asked, "Would you like to study with me? We've got a quiz coming up and I think I need a little more review."

Park, who had been very close to believing he was finally getting what he wanted, shook his head in confusion. Yo's entire attitude, posture, and voice had changed out of nowhere. Had Park imagined the way Yo had been looking at him and touching him? It happened so often in his dreams that sometimes he woke up thinking he was making love to Yo. Could he have started daydreaming now too?

Park cursed his overactive imagination as he and Yo stood to leave. They were going to study and though Park appreciated that Yo was making an effort to maintain their friendship, he was still concerned that his daydreaming was getting out of hand.

When they arrived at the dorm, Yo walked into Park's room and closed the door behind him. Park, who was taking off his shoes, stopped short when he heard the lock click in place. He looked at Yo, who was now taking off his own shoes, and tried to calm his overactive imagination. They'd come here to study often before, so why was he so nervous this time? He knew what it was, of course. He didn't want his mind to wander and end up having a daytime wet dream. He didn't know if that was possible, but he'd been having wet dreams about Yo at night for a couple of weeks now, so he couldn't rule it out.

He straightened up, taking a deep breath before intending to ask Yo if he'd like anything to drink, when he found himself being assaulted. Two beautiful lips, lips that he had loved since the moment he'd first seen them, were attaching themselves to his mouth, sucking and biting. His eyes opened wide as he tried to take in what was happening. Yo was kissing him. Yo, the man who already had two boyfriends, was kissing him in his dorm room. Why?

He pinched himself, sure this was another daydream, but when the spot where he pinched himself erupted in pain, he knew he was awake. Not caring why anymore, Park grabbed Yo's body and began to kiss back, desperate to enjoy whatever moment of madness had brought this on before Yo came to his senses. Park was so focused on the way their mouths and tongues connected that it took him a moment to notice that Yo hadn't been just kissing. His hands had travelled down Park's chest and were now quickly unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants.

"Yo?" Park couldn't help it now, his body was screaming at him not to ruin this moment, but he had to know.

"Pha decided that we should have an open relationship," Yo explained, hand cradling Park's erection through his boxers. "I couldn't help remembering how good you've always been to me. How much I've always enjoyed your company. And you said you wouldn't mind sharing, so ...."

The words cut off as Yo pressed his forehead up to touch Park's and pressed his lips to Park's gently once more. Yo's hands continued stroking Park's cock as the other man tried to make sense of what was happening. From polyamorous to open? He tried to remember the difference. Did polyamorous mean stable relationships between two or more people and open meant you had a steady partner or partners, but could have sex with anyone?

"Do you want to fuck me, Park?" Yo's words stopped his mind and his heart as his cock suddenly went into overdrive. "Everybody says that informed consent is the most important thing, so I want to make sure you know what I'm talking about."

Park shook his head stupidly, not sure what this meant, he needed it to be spelled out for him and Yo was still explaining, "I want you to fuck me. I want to fuck you too. We'll do it as often as we have time, anytime you want. I'm still dating Ming and Pha, but they are sleeping with other people too, so I want to be with you. They know about it, it won't be a secret. If you want to add other people, we can. Or it can just be the two of us. We can go on dates and spend time together and have sex as often as we want and no one has to feel bad or worry about keeping secrets or feel like we're cheating. Do you want to do that?"

"Like my boyfriend?"

"Yes, like your boyfriend," Yo said slowly, like he was thinking of how to explain, "but also like friends with benefits. If you want to date other people, you can. We can stop any time you want. If you decide to have a relationship with someone else and it isn't an open relationship, we'll just stop and no one has to feel bad. I'll still have sex with Ming and Pha, and sometimes with other people too. But Ming told me that sex isn't the important part of a relationship anyway. Sex is just fun, so we should have fun and not worry about rules."

Park's mouth had gone dry imagining having sex with Yo whenever he wanted. Being friends, dating, and having sex with the person he loved. It was all sounding too good to be true. But he had to make sure about one thing, "So Ming and Pha know that you want to be with me? They aren't going to get upset or ask you to leave me?"

"Of course they know. I talked to them both before I invited you out today," Yo smiled, moving in closer to push Park's pants down. "So do you want me, Park?"

************

"Fuck! Yo!" Park shouted as he filled the condom inside his lover. Park loved the way Yo milked every last drop of cum from his cock as they kissed over the shorter man's shoulder. They were both sweaty and getting tired, but not tired enough to stop. Park had been waiting too long for this chance. He didn't want to stop long enough to sleep, he just wanted to fuck Yo until they both passed out from exhaustion.

Park continued to thrust into Yo as the smaller man stroked his own cock. He was stroking himself quickly, trying to reach his climax while Park was still hard inside him. Finally, his sticky load landed on the bed in front of him, mixing with the deposit Park had made while Yo fucked him earlier in the evening. The bed was a mess, but neither of them cared enough to stop when changing sheets would be pointless if they kept cumming on every new set. Yo dropped down on top of the mess, totally unconcerned as though his body were too tired to care.

"Will you get hard again soon?" Yo asked, wiping his brow with his arm while Park dropped to the bed beside him.

"I'm not sure," Park replied, looking down at his flaccid cock. He stroked it a few times, testing his limits, but apparently his little brother needed more time.

"I can probably go again one more time," Yo said, stroking his own cock to make it harden. "Give me your mouth first and then I'll take your ass again."

Park didn't argue, he just laid back with his neck over the side of the bed and let Yo face fuck him so hard he was gagging. When Yo had enough of his mouth, he grabbed a condom and Park repositioned himself with his ass at the edge of the bed. He was already loose from their first time, so Yo didn't bother to prepare him. He just poured lube on his hard cock and slammed it inside as hard as he could. Park felt Yo's shaft slide inside him until Yo's balls slapped against his ass with no resistance. The fluid motion as Yo pulled nearly all the way out and thrust back inside harder and harder each time had Park's head lolling to the side while he wondered if you could get high from being fucked.

Watching Yo's face as he filled Park's hole over and over again was like a dream. This had to be the best day that he'd ever experienced. He closed his eyes as he felt his orgasm crashing over him, squirting his cum out all over his chest. Yo followed not long after, his moans echoing in the room as Park laid in bed, drained of all energy. He wondered if Yo ever fucked Pha or Ming, or if the two taller men were always the tops in their relationship. It didn't matter to him either way, he only cared about what Yo was doing to his body. He never expected this to feel so good.

When Park looked up, he couldn't see Yo anywhere. Had the man gone to the bathroom? He stood up and found that he was completely dressed and his black pants had a wet spot blossoming on top of his cock. He'd cum in his pants. What time was it?

Grabbing his phone, he was just about to look at the time when his sister burst into the room, "Park?"

She ran over and put her hand on his forehead, then pulled it away looking perplexed, "You don't have a fever. Are you sick? Yo called me, freaking out because he came over to study with you and when he came out of the bathroom you were moaning in your bed and wouldn't respond to him. Should we go to the hospital?"

"Where is Yo?"

"He met me outside and then said he'd go back to his room," she said, looking Park over carefully as he tried to cover the wet spot over his groin. "You don't look sick. How bad do you feel?"

"I'm fine," Park lied, his heart and his pride both hurting as he thought of the dreams that he'd thought were real. "Let me get changed. I want to go to bed."

"Are you sure you're okay?" his sister continued to look worried as her brother said he would go to bed and it wasn't even dinner time.

"Don't worry, I just fell asleep and had a nightmare," Park went to the bathroom again, this time with his sleep clothes to change. Thinking through the last couple of hours, he realized he really was having a nightmare. But his nightmare was real, because he didn't know when or where his next daydream might start.

************

On his way back to his own dorm, Yo pulled out his phone to check the time. Ming and Pha had been calling him constantly for the last 15 minutes, but he'd been so worried about Park that he couldn't answer them right away. He was nearly home before he thought to call them back.

"What's wrong?" Yo asked as soon as Ming picked up the phone.

"Where are you?" Ming's voice answered while he heard Pha yelling in the background, "Where has he been?"

"I'll be home in a minute," Yo replied. "I was going to study with Park, but he got sick, so I had to wait for his sister to come take care of him."

"Let me put you on speaker," Ming said, his voice sounding worried. "You haven't talked to him yet, have you?"

"You mean about having a foursome?" Yo asked, wondering what was making Ming sound so nervous. He walked up the last of the stairs to his dorm room, where they were probably both waiting. "No. I didn't have time. Besides, I thought you were thinking of asking Nate instead?"

"We don't want to ask anybody!" Pha yelled over the speaker. Pha's frantic voice echoed through the phone as Yo heard his shouting through the doorway and the phone at the same time. "Don't ask anybody. Just forget the whole idea."

"But it was your idea, Pha," Yo giggled as he stepped inside his room, hanging up his phone at the same time.

Ming ran over, pulling Yo into his arms as Pha slammed the door shut and locked it behind them.

"We decided that we didn't want to share," Ming whispered, kissing along Yo's neck as the three moved toward the bed.

"But we're already sharing," Yo moaned out, feeling Pha's hands already on his belt buckle from behind.

"Just the three of us, Yo," Pha said, licking up the back of Yo's neck to his ear. "We can't risk losing you. The three of us love each other, let's just keep to the three of us, please."

"You won't be disappointed, will you?" Ming asked, looking slightly concerned when Yo didn't answer immediately.

"I'm not disappointed," Yo admitted sweetly, he could barely focus on his words because his body was busy responding to his two lovers. "I only want the two of you, anyway."

Ming and Pha both growled out their agreement as they began positioning themselves on the bed. They were all breathing heavily and trying to get their clothes off quickly. Yo sighed, loving the feel of their bodies against his. It was a good thing Park had been sick, Yo hadn't had a chance to talk to him about the idea of a foursome.

(First Published: December 2021)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 13.5K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...
279 7 13
A collection of deliciously sweet Kawoshin oneshots from my own brain and (hopefully) the community. Feel free to suggest any prompts for chapters in...
11.3K 914 16
2moons ss1 Fanfiction. all characters and pictures belongs to the rightful owner, just borrowing here, the plot of the stories is mine. definitely Ph...
16.1K 1K 29
Yo is an angel. Like a literal angel, straight from heaven. He's on a mission to find love, but the stakes are very high. Will he give his heart to s...