TMH:RID.

By roastdAmia

DISCLAIMER!! This story is not mine neither the picture or content belong to me. They are uploaded here, not... More

Disclaimer
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540
541-550
551-560
561-570
571-580
581-590
591-600
601-610
611-620
621-630
631-640
641-650❗️
651-660❗️
661-670❗️
671-680❗️
681-690❗️
691-700❗️
701-710❗️
711-720❗️
721-730❗️
731-740❗️
741-750❗️
751-760❗️
761-767❗️(End)
Completed

411-420

125 3 0
By roastdAmia

Chapter 411: Xu Wei Is Gutless

The students from Hang Yuan were speechless.

'Well, it does sound like you're being forced, but don't you think it'll be more convincing if you don't say something like that with a straight face?'

Wu Zhiheng looked at Fu Zhi in disbelief. He opened his mouth, wanting to say something in return, but he found that his jaw was dislocated and he could not say anything at all.

A paroxysm of stinging pain and embarrassment swarmed over him, and tears began to well in his eyes.

Seeing the tears in his eyes, Fu Zhi hastily said, "You see, I told you he knew he was wrong, right? Look at him. He's crying now because he's afraid we won't forgive him! He is really such a wonderful kid who's willing to admit his mistakes!"

Wu Zhiheng shook his head vigorously.

"What? You think I've thought too highly of you?" Fu Zhi sighed, "Don't worry. You deserve it."

Wu Zhiheng was stunned.

'No, you dumb*ss! I think you've thought too ill of me!'

"But," Fu Zhi continued, "I think it's still not enough. I know you feel bad about things you have done, so how about this. Since Lu Yumo is the victim, to make you feel better, how about you accept a punch from him?"

Wu Zhiheng was stunned again.

He shook his head vigorously as he tried to run away. However, Fu Zhi had pinned him on the ground, and he couldn't move no matter how hard he tried.

The students from Class 21 surrounded them and prevented the students of Hang Yuan from getting near them.

The basketball match had ended, and it was time to settle the score.

Fu Zhi sighed, "I know you are a brave kid. Don't be scared. It will end in a matter of a second."

Wu Zhiheng did not know what to say.

'Of course, you're not scared. You're not the one who gets punched!'

Seeing Lu Yumo's hesitance, Ye Jiu grabbed Wu Zhiheng's arm and pressed it down.

A "crack" sounded out, and Wu Zhiheng's face turned even paler.

Liu Weiwei, the leader of the chemistry group of Hang Yuan, finally managed to make it through the crowd of people. When he saw Wu Zhiheng's condition, his face turned red with anger, "What do you mean by this? We are guests, and this is how you receive guests?"

Wu Zhiheng reached out to Liu Weiwei. He wanted him to get the school doctor, but unfortunately, Liu Weiwei did not get him at all. He patted his fractured right arm and said confidently, "Don't worry. Leave it to me."

Wu Zhiheng, who nearly passed out from the pain, did not know what to say.

'Leave it to you? Leave what to you? My life?'

"But," Fu Zhi replied, "It's Wu Zhiheng who asked me to punch him."

"That's impossible. He's not an idiot, so why the hell would he ask you to hit him?"

Liu Weiwei felt No.1 High School had gone too far this time. He was so angry that he sent a punch on the ground. However, perhaps he did not see Wu Zhiheng's fractured arm, he accidentally hit his arm instead, causing Wu Zhiheng to scream out in pain.

Liu Weiwei's eyes lit up as he said, "You agreed with me, right?"

The crowd was speechless.

Standing akimbo, Liu Weiwei continued, "You're so full of yourself, little girl. You've just won a few matches, and you have the audacity to hit someone. Did your parents teach you manners? Do you know who the hell the Wu Family is in the capital?

"Our young master's hand is able to turn stones into gold. Now that you've broken his arm, the Wu Family will not let you off the hook. They will hunt you to the end of the world, and no one will be able to save you!

"You're just a country bumpkin, and you dare to..."

"Shut your d*mn mouth, you nefarious son of a b*tch!"

Initially, Xu Wei decided to hide within the cheerleading team and not say anything. However, after seeing Liu Weiwei's attitude and the things he said to Fu Zhi, she could not hold her anger back anymore and she threw a shoe at him.

Liu Weiwei did not move.

The shoe flew midway through the air and fell to the ground, missing its target.

Xu Wei was speechless.

However, she soon regained her composure and pressed on, "As a teacher, how can you be such an *sshole and say something like that to a high school girl, huh? It's your student who hit my son first, so why can't my daughter hit him back? Do you really think no one is backing my daughter up?"

After she had finished speaking, had it not been for Lu Yumo and Lu Yubai to hold her back, she would have thrown herself at Liu Weiwei and started beating him.

Then, Xu Wei looked at Liu Weiwei and continued, "Everything requires evidence. Besides, your students didn't say that it was Fu Zhi who beat him, so how can you insult the students of other schools like this? Do you think it is appropriate?"

As the leader of the Chemistry group in Hang Yuan, Liu Weiwei had been the Chemistry teacher for Wu Zhiheng's class for a long time. Throughout the years, he had received plenty of gifts from their parents, so it went without saying that he would do everything he could to keep them happy. After all, they were his regular milch cows.

With that thought in mind, Liu Weiwei looked back at Xu Wei defiantly and said, "I know my students the best. It's Fu Zhi who beat him. She's really such an evil girl!"

"So? You're all bark but no bites. Do you have any evidence to prove that my daughter beat him on purpose? If no, then you must be lying!"

Xu Wei was being held back by Lu Yubai and Lu Yumo. However, due to her anger, she brandished her arms in the air so much that she nearly hit Lu Yubai and Lu Yumo several times.

Then, nobody knew who let go of their hands first, Xu Wei suddenly dashed forward.

Initially, she thought that someone would come up and stop her, but little did she expect that everyone just looked at her and nobody moved at all.

Xu Wei was stunned.

She was not ready for a fight yet, and she had not mastered her boxing skill yet!

As such, Xu Wei slowly retreated back to Lu Yumo's side as everyone watched on.

"Why don't you stop me?"

Lu Yumo did not know what to say.

'I didn't expect you to be so gutless at all!'

Chapter 412: Call Me Dad Six Times – 1
Seeing that the situation was getting out of control, Director Liu decided to cast everything to the wind and smacked the table hard. After getting everyone's attention, he said through a stern voice, "That's enough, Mr. Liu, don't make any judgement without seeing it with your own eyes. I have full faith in my student!"

Fu Zhi nodded innocently, "Yes, yes! Everything I said is the truth, Director Liu!"

Wu Zhiheng did not know what to say.

Well, it was not that he did not know what to say. It was just that he could not utter a single syllable with his current condition.

As he was trying to use his hand to snap his jaw back into place, Fu Zhi suddenly looked towards Gou Qi and Chen Shan.

Wu Zhiheng paused for a moment. He did not have a good feeling about it, for he knew Fu Zhi was very good at brainwashing.

As for Chen Shan and Gou Qi, the former was all brawn and had no brain, while the latter was more sensitive but he had a good sense of what he should do and what he should not do.

Both of them were stunned when they saw everything that had transpired before them, and before they could do anything, everyone had gathered around Fu Zhi and Wu Zhiheng.

They were loyal to their friends, and although Chen Shan knew he could not beat Fu Zhi, he still stepped forward and said, "Even so, don't you think you have gone overboard?"

He was admitting mistakes in a somewhat disguised form.

Before Wu Zhiheng could do anything, Fu Zhi opened her mouth again, "If not, what then? Wu Zhiheng told me that you're very loyal to friends. He said that he, as your best friend, felt ashamed of asking you to play dirty in the game and helping you to accept the bet. That's why he decided to take the beating for you..."

"Enough of your crap," Chen Shan interrupted Fu Zhi forcefully, his eyes filled with tears. "If you have a problem with me, just make it only between us, don't get anyone else involved!"

He was not as good as Wu Zhiheng said.

A second ago, he was still rebuking Wu Zhiheng inwardly for making the bet with Fu Zhi and now he had to call Lu Yumo dad, but what about Wu Zhiheng?

He willingly admitted the mistake and took the beating for him!

'Why does he have to be so nice to me?'

Chen Shan held Wu Zhiheng's fractured arm and said with determination flaring in his eyes. "It's my fault for hitting your brother. I will take full responsibility for it. You want me to call him dad? I will do it! Just stop being so mean to my friend!"

'Just come at me!'

Chen Shan shouted, "Just throw everything you've got at me!"

Wu Zhiheng was speechless.

Looking at Liu Weiwei, Fu Zhi shrugged, "Did you hear that? He has admitted that he violated the rules during the match. Therefore, Hang Yuan should be responsible for my brother's injuries!"

Chen Shan nodded. "Yes! It's our responsibility. But you can't just target Wu Zhiheng alone!"

Once again, Wu Zhiheng did not know what he should say. He just hoped that Chen Shan could keep quiet right now.

Fu Zhi replied, "Well, you know what, you do have a point. I can't just target him alone! I remember that Wu Zhiheng said he also asked Gou Qi to play dirty during the match too."

As she was talking, she looked toward Gou Qi, "I also remember that Wu Zhiheng said he deeply regretted asking you guys to play dirty in the match. However, since he's the main proprietor, he said that as long as you apologize to my brother, he's willing to help you call my brother dad 3 times."

There were two options for Gou Qi now.

The first one was he had to bear the consequences of Wu Zhiheng's action and called Lu Yumo dad 3 times. The second was he acted as if he did not know Fu Zhi was telling lies and admitted that he had played dirty during the match and had Wu Zhiheng call Lu Yumo dad for him.

For the latter, the reputation of Hang Yuan would be spoiled, but...

Their reputation had been destroyed since this morning.

Gou Qi did not want to be an unfilial son, so he chose the second option without any hesitation. He choked in the same way as Chen Shan and his eyes were filled with tears. "I'm so sorry, Lu Yumo. I shouldn't cheat in the game. I'm sorry!"

After that, he wiped the tear off his eyes and bowed to Wu Zhiheng, "Although you're the one who instructed me to cheat in the match, I didn't refuse. I'm an adult and should have been responsible for my actions, but I didn't think you'd want to help me bear all the blame, thank you so much!"

Wu Zhiheng was bereft of speech.

He took a deep breath, and he found that one of the biggest mistakes he made this time was bringing a group of simpletons to No.1 High School.

He regretted it immensely, and by the way, did no one really see that he was dying and needed treatment?

Ma Mingquan and Nian Yuanfei emerged from the crowd.

Although Ma Mingquan had a good temper, he despised dishonest people the most. There was nothing he could do during the match since they did not have any evidence to prove that Hang Yuan had cheated in the match, but now it was an entirely different situation since they had admitted it themselves.

He slowly squatted down and when he was about 4 centimeters away from the ground, he smashed his cup on the ground to express his anger.

Seeing that his cup was still perfectly intact, Ma Mingquan heaved out a sigh of relief and said, "Did you hear that, Director Nian? Are we doing an exchange meeting or are we having a fight? How could your students do something like that in front of everyone?

"If this were in our time, they would have been arrested and put in jail for a month or so! And your school's Chemistry teacher. How can he be a teacher with that kind of quality? His students did something wrong, he didn't punish his students but instead bullied our school's students and parents?"

Apparently, Nian Feiyuan did not take this kind of scuffle seriously as he thought they could sort them out themselves, but No.1 High School did not seem to think so. Not only had Gou Qi and Chen Shan admitted that they had cheated in the match, but Wu Zhiheng also seemed to realize his mistake and apologize to Fu Zhi.

If he tried to talk his way out of it, it would make him look even more close-minded than a few young kids. As such, he said, "Don't be so angry, Mr. Ma. How about this? I will ask Mr. Liu to apologize to your students and parents. As for calling Lu Yumo dad 6 times...

"Calling my brother dad 6 times is a little too much," Fu Zhi chimed in. "After all, considering your behavior, I guess you won't keep your promise at all. Just calling him once will do."

She sounded as if she was mocking Hang Yuan for their misbehavior.

Nian Feiyuan did not want to hear any bad words about Hang Yuan.

He had worked in Hang Yuan for more than 10 years, and he treated Hang Yuan as his own.

He had to fight back!

But how?

He was the director of Hang Yuan, and he had to find a way that would not cut off his nose to spite his face.

He thought for a long while, and then he remembered that Wu Zhiheng had called Ye Jiu dad this morning. As such, it would be nothing for him to call Lu Yumo dad again right now. With that thought in mind, he said, "A deal is a deal! He will call him dad 6 times!"

Chapter 413: Call Him Dad Six Times – 2
"Hang Yuan is an elite school! We will surely carry out our words!"

Nian Feiyuan was so furious at Fu Zhi's attitude that his face was red with anger. He slapped Wu Zhiheng's back and shouted, "Zhiheng, go! Go show them what you're made of!"

Wu Zhiheng looked at Nian Feiyuan in disbelief.

After a long pause that seemed like an eternity, Nian Feiyuan suddenly realized something.

Wu Zhiheng was, after all, a young master from an elite family. He had a lot of pride in him, but a word spoken was past recalling.

Nian Feiyuan thought for a while and said, "Be brave, son. After you've done, I will bring you away from here instantly!"

Nian Feiyuan lowered his head to look at Wu Zhiheng, and Wu Zhiheng's eyes lit up.

'Finally! Finally, someone is looking at me!'

Wu Zhiheng pointed at his dislocated jaw.

"Ah!" Nian Feiyuan shouted, "What's happened to you, Zhiheng?"

Well, Nian Feiyuan could not be blamed for getting surprised. He was not around when Fu Zhi punched Wu Zhiheng, and all he heard was the exclamation from the crowd. Besides, he did not see any wounds on Wu Zhiheng as well.

He thought the reason Wu Zhiheng kept silent was that he had realized his mistake and he was too embarrassed to refute Fu Zhi's claim. Little did he expect that Wu Zhiheng's jaw was dislocated!

Nian Feiyuan flew into a panic and he shouted, "Paramedic! Paramedic! Hurry up and see my student!"

The school doctor raised his head to look at the sky through the window.

Nian Feiyuan went around to look for him, and when he finally found him standing amongst the crowd with a pair of sunglasses on his face, he rushed up to him and said, "What are you still standing here for? My student is injured! Chop-chop and follow me!"

The school doctor continued to watch the sky. "The astrologist informed me that according to her reading of my current chart, I can't see patients recently or else disaster might befall me. Besides, you're looking for a paramedic, while I'm a school doctor. It's two different things."

Nian Feiyuan was speechless. He knew the school doctor was lying through his teeth, and although he was fuming with anger, there was nothing he could do.

At the same time, Fu Zhi looked at Wu Zhiheng and said to the school doctor, "Healing the sick and saving the dead is the responsibility of a doctor. As a doctor, you should be ready to sacrifice yourself at any time, and you should prioritize the condition of your patient. It seems to me that you don't have the mindset of a doctor. Anyway, stop looking at the sky, and quickly take a look at Wu Zhiheng!"

The school doctor did not know what to say. After all, it was Fu Zhi who asked him to ignore everything that happened, and yet she was accusing him of not having the mindset of a doctor now?

'What a little meanie,' he chided inwardly.

Then, he went up to Wu Zhiheng and started examining his jaw and his wrist.

"There's nothing serious." As he was talking, he exerted a force and pushed Wu Zhiheng's jaw back into place.

A glimmer of hope burst from Wu Zhiheng's eyes. Then, just as the school doctor put his hand on his arm, he suddenly remembered that Lu Yumo said the doctor was too fierce-looking and that the arm relocation was very painful.

He had a rough day today, and he wanted to tell the school doctor that he was scared as well. However, the school doctor was not going to give him the chance to do so.

Just when he opened his mouth and before he could say anything, a crack sounded out—The school doctor had relocated his arm. Then, the school doctor said, "Alright, it's done. Although you're not from our school, you don't have to pay me. If you're feeling better now, don't forget to carry out your promise and call Lu Yumo dad."

After that, the school doctor rose to his feet and walked away. Sitting on the ground, Wu Zhiheng still could not come around to his senses.

Nian Feiyuan hurriedly went up to him and said to him in a low voice, "It's all my fault. I thought you'd agreed to do as she said, so I..."

Wu Zhiheng felt his head was buzzing.

Lu Yumo lifted his chin, looked at Wu Zhiheng contemptuously, and said, "Your director had helped you say yes, so hurry up! Stop being such a pussy and carry out your promise!"

Wu Zhiheng was in so much rage that his body was shaking. He wanted to throw himself at Lu Yumo, but Chen Shan came out of nowhere and gave him a hug from behind, "Calm down! Fu Zhi is still standing over there. Do you still want to get your jaw and arm dislocated again?"

Wu Zhiheng could not calm down at all. Then, Fu Zhi interjected, "He accepted the bet himself and considering his noble and generous character, I'm sure he will not go back on his word. You don't need to remind him at all. He knows it better than you. After all, Hang Yuan is owned by his family, so how are there any chances he would destroy the reputation of his own family industry?"

Wu Zhiheng was speechless. He was bereft of speech as everything Fu Zhi said was true. Hang Yuan was owned by his family, and as the heir of the Wu Family, the last thing he wanted to happen to Hang Yuan was losing its reputation.

However...

Wu Zhiheng gritted his teeth while Lu Yumo handed the loudspeaker to him.

He took the loudspeaker over and shouted dad six times, sending the students in the gymnasium into a frenzy of shouting and whistling.

"We've warned you that you shouldn't make Sister Zhi your enemy, but you didn't listen!"

"I guess Lu Yumo must be feeling at seventh heaven now, right? After all, you don't get a chance to have someone call you dad every day."

"This feels so great! By the way, my mom asked me which orphanage Fu Zhi came out of. She wanted to go to that orphanage and adopt a child!"

*

No.1 High School won the basketball match without any difficulty. Director Liu was thrilled, as he brought Nian Feiyuan to visit their school library, leaving the students of both schools in the gymnasium.

There was no class for No.1 High School today. After Song Fang and the boys from the basketball team had finished their discussion, he went up to Fu Zhi, who was talking to Xu Wei right now, "We are going to have a celebration party tonight at the KTV near our school. We will get a private room, so do you want to come with us?"

"Well, it's good to blow off steam once in a while," Xu Wei said. She was not a particularly strict mother, and she had never prevented her children from going to a pub or a KTV before. After all, she knew they were still young and they needed to spend some time with their friends.

Seeing that Fu Zhi did not say anything, Xu Wei pressed on, "Go and have some fun with your friends. Don't stay at home and play with your games all the time."

Then, Xu Wei turned back to Song Fang and said, "But remember, don't come home too late. Besides, it's almost 3:30 pm now, you guys should buy something to fill your stomachs before going to the KTV."

She pulled a card out of her purse and handed it to Lu Yumo, "Just tell Yumo if you guys want to buy anything. It's my treat today."

The boys from the basketball team shouted happily. They began to discuss what they should eat later. Some of them suggested barbecue, while the other wanted hot pot.

"Alright, alright, settle down you guys. We can buy some barbecue on our way to the karaoke later."

After that, Song Fang turned to Fu Zhi and continued, "What do you want to eat, Sister Zhi? We will let you decide. After all, we're fine with everything."

Fu Zhi replied, "Sweet and sour pork ribs."

Song Fang did not know what to say.

'We are going to karaoke. Who the hell would order a homely dish like that?'

Song Fang then turned to the basketball team. "Which one of you suggested hot pot just now? Let's have a hot pot, then! We can go to the one in Jingchuan. It has barbecues too, so those who want barbeque can have barbecues, while the rest can have a hot pot!"

Fu Zhi was stunned.

'So love will disappear eventually, right?'

After they had decided where to have their meal, they all went to the dressing room to change their clothes.

Xu Wei patted Lu Yumo's shoulder and said, "Come with me. I will buy a new pair of pants for you."

However, Lu Yumo paid her no mind, and Xu Wei asked in bewilderment, "Why are you not standing up?"

'Do you like to wear dresses so much?'

"I want to stand up as well," Lu Yumo replied, "But how can I walk without shoes?"

Xu Wei was bewildered once again. "You don't have shoes? Where are your shoes?"

Lu Yumo then replied expressionlessly, "Remember the shoe that you threw at Liu Weiwei just now? Yeah, that's mine. So you know where my shoe is now?"

Xu Wei was stumped.

'Alright, I'm sorry about that. But the situation at that time didn't permit me to think too much. I can just get anything I can get to throw at him. You can't blame me at all!'

That said, Xu Wei still went away to help her son look for his shoes.

Fu Zhi did not want to change her clothes. She just wrapped herself up in a black jacket, and she sat on the bench to play with her games.

The students were leaving the gymnasium one by one in an orderly manner. Some of them wanted to talk to Fu Zhi and expressed their admiration of her, but the moment they saw her playing with her games with such rapt attention, they did not want to bother her so they could only leave reluctantly.

Fu Zhi turned the volume up a little bit. Inside the phone, the character was moving with feline graces under her control. Her style was aggressive and she always could make quick work of her opponent.

Wu Zhiheng was still staying in the gymnasium. He had put on the ointment that Ouyang Ya bought for him, so he felt a lot better now. He swung her arm, and then when the majestic music wafted into his ears, a glint of darkness crossed his eyes.

He was able to discern that the music came from one of his and Wu Zhiyu's favorite games to play during the week—Glory, and it came to his attention that Fu Zhi played the same game as well.

Wu Zhiheng glanced towards Fu Zhi. He was defeated by Fu Zhi twice today. That being said, he knew very well the reason for his defeat. It was because he placed his hopes of winning on someone else. For example, the Chemistry questions were given to him by Ouyang Ya, and they lost the basketball match because of Chen Shan and Gou Qi's incompetence.

If it were him who prepared everything and went up to Fu Zhi by himself, he was certain that none of these would have happened.

It was almost lunchtime.

Chen Shan invited Wu Zhiheng to have lunch with them, but Wu Zhiheng did not have any appetite right now.

"You guys wait for me. I have something to tell Fu Zhi."

He wanted to have a duel with Fu Zhi in the game to redeem himself.

As an experienced player of Glory, Wu Zhiheng was as skillful as Wu Zhiyou. However, he needed to gauge Fu Zhi's strength first before throwing down the gauntlet.

After all, Fu Zhi was too unpredictable, and Wu Zhiheng did not want to get defeated for the third time.

Fu Zhi was so engrossed in her game that she did not realize Wu Zhiheng was standing right in front of her. The game was coming to an end. She had paired up with a team of good players, so it only took her 10 minutes to win the game.

Standing in front of Fu Zhi, Wu Zhiheng craned his neck and took a glimpse on her phone.

Zone 1

ID: Zhizhi

Assassin proficiency level: 11

Wu Zhiheng couldn't help himself and chuckle, "China server? Are you kidding me? I can't believe that there are still people playing In China Server, but it can't be helped as well. After all, your assassin proficiency level is only 11, and if you really go to H Server in Zone 2 to 11, you will be dead in no time the moment you enter the game!"

Chapter 414: Zhizhi, The Pro Gamer – 1
Wu Zhiheng had successfully attracted the attention of the other boys from Hang Yuan.

"China's server?" Chen Shan chuckled as well.

Due to the popularity of the game, as well as the immensely successful promotional campaigns of the investor, the game Glory had reached a level that no other game could reach.

Most of the youngsters nowadays had played the game before.

"Glory is a type of game that emphasizes the player's reaction speed and teamwork, and the most classic mode is the 5v5 Capture The Flag Mode. When the game first came out, the hottest area was the Test Zone. At the time, all those who flocked into the Test Server were Chinese. Then, 2 years later, after our government categorized eSports as a sport, Glory was further pushed onto the international stage," Chen Shan said. "Although Glory is widely supported by the people in China, and I have to clarify that I'm immensely patriotic, I have to say that the performance of our people is still not as good as the people from Country M and Country H. Ever since Glory entered the global stage, the Gu Family has worked with a certain mysterious software designer and opened up Zone 2 to Zone 11, which are widely collectively known as the H Server nowadays, to house our foreign friends. There are plenty of professional players on that server, especially in Zone 2. Plenty of newbies want to enter Zone 2 to learn from them."

As for Zone 1, it was the Test Server.

However, strangely enough, since the opening of Glory, none of the professional gamers from overseas had wanted to register an account in Zone 1, and perhaps due to this reason, many game enthusiasts in their country refused to enter Zone 1.

As a result, there were fewer and fewer players in Zone 1.

Generally speaking, the highest level of proficiency to control a character or a "hero" was 21, while Fu Zhi was just at level 11. Thus, Wu Zhiheng was confident that the reason Fu Zhi had chosen to stay in Zone 1 was to avoid getting abused by professional players.

With that thought in mind, Wu Zhiheng kicked the chair beside Fu Zhi and scoffed, "Is that all you can do? Do you want to have a match with me?"

Fu Zhi, who raised her head, seemed stunned. It took her quite a few seconds to come around to her senses before asking, "Huh?"

"A match!" Wu Zhiheng said as he pointed at her phone. "Have a match with me!"

Then, he put a smug smile on his face and added, "I've played this game for more than 3 years, so I'm more experienced than you. Well, I don't want others to say I'm bullying you, so I will let you choose the mode, and we will have a 1v1 match. What do you think?"

After all, he was very good in both the entertainment mode and the competitive mode.

Chen Shan and his other friends nodded behind him.

"Yeah, we should have played this game with Fu Zhi! We'd definitely win this game!"

"Girls are not as good as boys at playing games!"

"That's not true. Have you forgotten that the former leader of our country's eSports team was a girl?"

"That girl? Didn't she withdraw right before the international competition and cause our country to lose its only chance of winning the international competition?"

"That's right. She always wore a mask whenever she went on the field. She's a disgrace! A coward!"

"But I must say that her playing style was one-of-a-kind, and many professional players got inspiration from her. Besides, her fans are waiting for her return as well."

On the other hand, the moment Song Fang and his group came out of the dressing room, they saw Fu Zhi accept Wu Zhiheng's challenge.

Although Song Fang knew Fu Zhi liked to play games, he felt that she was more like a jack of all trades and master of none. She played a lot of games, such as Glory, Tetris Battle, Candy Crush, and Tsum Tsum, and when she got a laptop, she would play Minesweeper or Spider Solitaire. Not only that, but her skills s*cked.

Thus, Song Fang did not expect much from Fu Zhi's skills.

"Where's Lu Yumo? Ask him to play with Wu Zhiheng!" Song Fang shouted.

Judging from the smile on Wu Zhiheng's face, Song Fang knew he was up to no good.

Fu Zhi then replied, "He and my mom left the school to buy some pants."

Song Fang did not know what to say.

'That means no one can replace you now?'

Song Fang then looked at Lu Yubai. "Don't you think you should do something about it? It seems to me that Wu Zhiheng is planning something. What if your sister loses the game?"

"It's fine. We should let her have some fun."

After all, if Fu Zhi really lost the game, he would do everything in his power to get back at Wu Zhiheng.

Song Fang did not know what to say.

Wu Zhiheng logged into his game.

Not only was he a pay-to-play player, but he was a solid player as well. He was an excellent assassin too, and his hero was at level 76, 2 levels short of the maximum level, which was 78. His proficiency level had reached level 21 as well.

The difference between him and Fu Zhi was as big as the difference between heaven and earth.

Wu Zhiheng then said, "My hero is at level 76, and my attack power is multiple times stronger than yours. I have another ID as well, which is an assassin too, and it's at level 70. Do you want to use it?"

Fu Zhi did not have any high-level heroes at all. If the attack power of her hero was not high enough, if both of them had the same amount of health, Fu Zhi would be at a disadvantage.

Lu Yubai then chimed in, "I have an assassin as well. It's at level 75. Do you want to use it?"

"I'm good," Fu Zhi replied. "A level-56 assassin is more than enough for me to defeat him."

Wu Zhiheng was stunned.

In Glory, the assassin was weaker than other heroes in terms of defense and health. As long as he bought enough equipment, he could defeat Fu Zhi with one combo, while Fu Zhi needed at least two combos.

Unless she was a professional player, it would be very hard for her to make up for the difference in attack and defense between them.

Chapter 415: Zhizhi, The Pro Gamer – 2
The mode Wu Zhiheng chose was entertainment mode. He was going to use his strongest hero, which was on level 76 right now. Even though Fu Zhi humiliated him, he was not going to use another account with a lower level.

After the game had finished loading, Wu Zhiheng entered the game and the first thing he did was to farm wild monsters in the swampy area to earn gold and buy equipment.

Farming wild monsters was the main way of making an assassin stronger in Glory. In the process of killing wild monsters, players could also enter the room where the monsters were and open the treasure chests they guarded to get equipment, and different levels of wild monsters would give different kinds of equipment.

Generally speaking, in entertainment mode, if the hero did not have enough gold to buy equipment, its initial attack power would be very low. Therefore, players would choose to farm monsters with low defense to obtain gold and small treasure chests. Then, after the players had garnered enough gold and equipment, they would go challenge stronger wild monsters to get more gold and treasure chest equipment.

In the end, after the players had almost completed gathering all the equipment they needed, when they came across the opponent's heroes, they would engage in a battle immediately. The players who appeared victorious would get more gold to buy equipment by, while the players who lost would not not get anything. Instead, they would be sent back to their base 20 seconds after their death, and their growth would be retarded.

As Wu Zhiheng was farming the wild monsters, he clicked on the mini map in the upper left corner. There was still some distance between Fu Zhi and him, and if his memory served him right, Fu Zhi was currently at the spawning location with the weakest wild monsters.

Wu Zhiheng's teammates could not help themselves and laughed, Hah, her hero is just level 56. She doesn't have enough gold to buy equipment, and since her initial attack power is low, she could only start with the weakest wild monster."

"It seems to me that there's still a long way for her to go before she could come face to face with Zhiheng."

"There's no need to wait for her to come look for Zhiheng. After Zhiheng has killed the high-leveled monster "Tyrant", he will be able to open the largest treasure chest in the whole map and get high-grade equipment. At that time, he can go straight up to Fu Zhi and show her who's the boss here!"

Everyone in Hang Yuan was excited, and they felt extremely content when they saw Fu Zhi was just killing weak wild monsters.

After about a minute, the heroes of Wu Zhiheng and Fu Zhi were getting closer.

A smile appeared on Wu Zhiheng's face, and just when he thought the victory of the game was in the bag, a mechanical female voice erupted, ["Tyrant", the swamp master has been slain. The golden treasure chest has been claimed and the enemy hero receives a 20% attack power boost.]

After the announcement, the sky in the swamp area turned dark and rain began to fall.

Wu Zhiheng was stunned.

'Huh? What happened? Tyrant has been slain? The chest has been claimed? Who the hell did it? This is impossible!'

The gold that he had gotten from farming intermediate wild monsters was only enough for him to purchase a piece of equipment from the shop. His hero did not have the attack power to kill "Tyrant" yet, so how was there any possibility that Fu Zhi's hero, whose initial attack was lower than him, would be able to defeat Tyrant?

Wu Zhiheng's face darkened, and he felt something must be wrong with the game.

On Fu Zhi's side, although she had been wandering around the spawning spot of low-level monsters, if one observed carefully, one would be able to notice that the spot next to the spawning spot of low-level monsters was actually the spawning spot of high-level monsters.

The assassin that she controlled was one of the few heroes that could phase through the wall. As long as she timed her skill well, and if she bought a piece of equipment that accelerated the cooldown skill in advance, Fu Zhi would be able to go through the wall again and again. She would phase through the wall to return to the low-level monster's side when the high-level monster attacked her, take the damage from the low-level monster, and let the high-level monster's attack hit on the wall. Then, she would wait until her skill cooldown was over, and go through the wall again to attack the high-level monster.

This was considered one of the "bugs" in Glory, but this kind of bug was only usable for a hero like the red-clad swordswoman that had fast cooldown and could go through the wall.

Besides, due to the fact that it required the players to have some techniques to control the red-clad swordswoman, more than 90% of the players would not pick this hero as their main hero. As such, it was considered a rare hero amongst the players, and no one would study how to play the red-clad swordswoman.

Fu Zhi opened up the treasure chest.

After a flash of golden light, a load of equipment dropped on the ground. Perhaps Fu Zhi was one of the few players who could defeat a boss-level monster in roughly 1 minute, there were a lot of rewards inside the treasure chest.

Even Lu Yubai, who was standing not far away, could not help himself and cursed aloud.

"The reason assassins have to farm wild monsters is that they need to collect six pieces of gear, yet you have already gotten 4 of it in less than 2 minutes!"

"Wu Zhiheng has only gotten 1, right?"

"Sister Zhi, you're so awesome!"

"You should go and kill him now since his attack power must be lower than you right now!"

The boys from the basketball team were helping Fu Zhi with their ideas. After all, now was her best chance to defeat Wu Zhiheng. If she was skillful enough, defeating Wu Zhiheng was not a problem at all.

After Fu Zhi had picked up all the equipment, she lifted her head and the first thing that appeared in her vision was Wu Zhiheng's reddened face.

It seemed to her that he was going to pass out sooner or later.

There was still some distance between Fu Zhi and Wu Zhiheng's heroes. She did not go up to Wu Zhiheng. Instead, she turned around and resumed farming the wild monsters again.

Everyone was stunned.

'What the hell does that mean? Is she looking down on me?'

Wu Zhiheng was so angry that his face had turned red like a tomato.

Seeing his reddened face, his friend hastily said, "Calm down, Zhiheng. I'm sure she won't come to you because she knows she can't defeat you."

"Yeah, he's right, Zhiheng. You should seize this chance and farm more wild monsters to gather more coins to buy better equipment. Besides, Tyrant will appear on the map every 5 minutes after it has been slain. You just need to wait until the next Tyrant appears!"

"You have 3 pieces of equipment now, and after you kill Tyrant 5 minutes later, you will get another 2 pieces of equipment. At that time, you will be able to defeat her easily!"

Wu Zhiheng's face lightened. He rubbed his face and resumed farming more monsters like Fu Zhi.

Five minutes later.

Fu Zhi had gathered 5 pieces of equipment, while Wu Zhiheng had 4 on his hands right now. The attack power of their heroes was about the same.

"Wu Zhiheng is going for Tyrant!"

"You have to stop him! It'd be best if you could defeat him before he slain Tyrant!"

"No, no, no, that won't work. Wu Zhiheng is not weak at all. Both of your attack powers are about the same, so here's my suggestion. You should hide beside the bushes when he's fighting Tyrant. Then, when his health is low and all his skills are cooling down, it's time for you to strike. At that time, you will be able to defeat him!"

"Yes, yes, yes! You should hide beside the bushes!"

However, Fu Zhi paid them no mind and continued farming the wild monsters.

Wu Zhiheng had arrived in front of Tyrant. After he ascertained that Fu Zhi was not around, only then he started to challenge the monster.

One second, 2 seconds...

Time was slipping little by little, and Fu Zhi was still farming the wild monsters.

Then, the same mechanical female voice rang out from Fu Zhi's phone, [Tyrant, the swamp master has been slain. The golden treasure chest has been claimed and the enemy hero receives a 20% attack power boost.]

"Nice!"

"Your attack power is now double of Fu Zhi's attack power! Let's go get her, Zhiheng!"

Wu Zhiheng straightened his body and dashed straight to Fu Zhi.

Fu Zhi had only obtained 5 pieces of equipment now.

Song Fang shouted and closed his eyes. "This is over! I shouldn't let you accept the challenge! Argh, you're going to lose!"

"Wu Zhiheng is such a b*stard. Sister Zhi spared her after she had slain Tyrant, but he came straight at her after he had slain Tyrant!"

Just when the basketball team from No.1 High School thought Fu Zhi was going to lose, Fu Zhi's hero suddenly vanished into thin air when Wu Zhiheng launched his first attack on her.

Everyone was dumbfounded.

Just as nobody knew what had happened, the red-clad swordswoman suddenly appeared behind Wu Zhiheng's hero. The twin blades in her hands gave out a cold sheen, and while Wu Zhiheng was trying to do something, the red-clad swordswoman unleashed her skill.

"Holy!" Song Fang pounced at Fu Zhi.

The red-clad swordswoman sprang into the air, and a few small blades shot out from her sleeves.

The red-clad swordswoman was the hardest hero to control in Glory. This hero would be very powerful if the player was good, but most of the time, other heroes would be able to make quick work of her.

Right now, Song Fang could only see Fu Zhi's fingers were dancing nimbly on the keyboard, and they could barely follow her movement. They could not tell if Fu Zhi was messing around or she actually knew how to use the hero.

Wu Zhiheng was trapped by Fu Zhi.

Every small blade that shot out of the red-clad swordswoman would land on Wu Zhiheng's hero in a precise and error-free manner.

Wu Zhiheng's health bar was dropping fast, and Fu Zhi's hero health bar had dropped more than half as well.

"In this situation, they could only unleash their ultimate skill if they want to win."

The students behind Fu Zhi were looking at her with bated breath. They did not know if she could execute her ultimate skill or not.

As for Wu Zhiheng, although he had not played the red-clad swordswoman, he was familiar with her ultimate skill.

Wu Zhiheng controlled his hero to unleash his ultimate skill to intercept the skill thrown by Fu Zhi's red-clad swordswoman. The sword energies in the shape of a phoenix from both sides clashed in the air, and a loud bang sounded out.

"What happened? Who won?"

"I don't know. I only saw two phoenixes clashing in the air!"

"I'm sure it must be Wu Zhiheng. His hero has a higher level, and not only that, but he also has a 20% boost on his attack and 6 pieces of godly level equipment."

Then, the word "First Blood" sounded out.

Wu Zhiheng let out a sigh.

Song Fang patted Fu Zhi's shoulder, "It's okay. Don't be sad."

Fu Zhi lifted her eyebrows and pointed at her phone.

"I know, I know. He only won by a whisker. If it were not for..." Song Fang's eyes bulged and he shouted, "Hold on a second!"

His eyes were filled with disbelief as he moved closer to the phone.

The red-clad swordswoman was still standing, while Wu Zhiheng's assassin had dropped t the ground.

So...

Fu Zhi won?

Song Fang turned around and gave a slap at Wang Yu's face, "Does it hurt?"

Wang Yu was speechless.

Covering his cheek with his hand, he looked at Song Fang and said plainly, "What do you think?"

Song Fang then shouted, "So I'm not dreaming!"

Wang Yu, "Hah!"

'Screw you, Song Fang! Screw you! How dare you slap me in my face?!'

Just as Wang Yu grabbed Song Fang's hair, Wu Zhiheng yelled, his voice laced with disbelief, "This is impossible! Your hero's attack power is low, so how is there any possibility you can cancel my skill? You must be cheating! I want to check the recording and I want to check your phone too!"

Chapter 416: Believe It Or Not, I Don't Care
Not only Wu Zhiheng, but even the group of boys from No.1 High School could not tell how Fu Zhi had won the game.

All of them looked at Fu Zhi.

Lu Yubai came forward and shielded Fu Zhi with his body. "What are you guys looking at? Don't you know it's impolite to leer at a girl like that, you bunch of perverts?"

The group from Hang Yuan was stumped.

'What the hell? Which decade do you live in? We're just looking at her. Why do you have to make such a big fuss about it?'

However, Wu Zhiheng still could not come around to his senses. He could not believe that Fu Zhi had defeated him once again.

He raised his voice and shouted at his friends, "No! It's impossible! There's no way Fu Zhi could defeat me! I've been a gamer for so many years! How is there any possibility I would lose to a novice? This is ridiculous! I want to watch the replay!"

Chen Shan then chimed in, "You don't have to ask Fu Zhi for permission. You can watch the game replay from your side."

As someone who valued pride above everything, there was no way Wu Zhiheng would admit his defeat. He picked his phone up and rehearsed several times in his head the things he wanted to say to Fu Zhi later. Standing next to him, Chen Shan fast-forwarded the game replay to the minute before Fu Zhi had won the game.

They were now looking from the point of view of Wu Zhiheng's hero. They saw that both Fu Zhi's attacks and his attacks had transformed into two golden phoenixes.

As the two phoenixes got closer and closer, Fu Zhi's phoenix suddenly let out a cry, lifted its head, and flew upward, while Wu Zhiheng's phoenix went straight for the red-clad swordswoman.

Gou Qi scoffed, "Why is Fu Zhi's phoenix flying skyward? By right, her attack should be targeting your hero in a straight line. She's really a novice. She can't even control the direction of her skill well!"

Since this was a game replay, Wu Zhiheng could not see how Fu Zhi controlled her hero. They only saw when the phoenix nearly crashed into its target, and the red-clad swordswoman jumped into the air by using her second skill and evaded the attack. Then, she stepped on the back of the phoenix, darted a few steps forward, somersaulted, and landed on the ground with feline grace.

The red-clad swordswoman did not even lose her health for a second.

"Holy! This is... This is marvelous!" Chen Shan exclaimed. "I have never seen such a unique playstyle before. She can evade the skill even though she has been targeted? Isn't that something only a professional player can pull off?"

"I don't think so. Other than a few top players, I doubt anyone can evade that skill!"

"She's a novice? I don't think so. There's no way a newbie could pull that off. She must have another account! She's lied to you, Zhiheng! Look at how she positions her hero and predicts your attacks. There's no way she could achieve something like that if she didn't have in-depth knowledge of the game!"

Before they could finish, the scene shifted to Wu Zhiheng's hero.

After the phoenix released by the red-clad swordswoman flew into the sky, it released a screech, changed direction again, and swooped down straight at Wu Zhiheng's hero.

A golden light blasted, and a loud bang was heard.

The assassin was blown away by the phoenix. As he flew through the air, the blade in his hand dropped to the ground.

"What..." When Wu Zhiyou came back and saw this scene, she was stunned for a moment and then rushed up to Wu Zhiheng.

On the phone, the golden phoenix dissipated, and Wu Zhiheng's assassin had dropped to the ground. His health bar was gone.

The people who had said Fu Zhi was a novice and she was not as good as Wu Zhiheng lowered their heads in disgrace.

Even now, they still could not recover from the fact that Wu Zhiheng had been defeated by a girl.

"She must've cheated! I'm sure of it! Do you know how hard it is to evade my skill? It's my hero's strongest attack, and there's no way she could avoid it in time!"

Song Fang rolled his eyes at Wu Zhiheng and commented, "Just shut up, loser."

"You..." Just as Wu Zhiheng was about to go up and have a fight with Song Fang, Wu Zhiyou pulled her brother back and said in a serious voice, "She didn't cheat."

Wu Zhiheng's face flushed as he turned around to look at his sister. "Do you know what the hell you're talking about, Wu Zhiyou? How can you not help your own brother?"

"Of course I know what I'm talking about. I also know I'm your sister, but did you know that anyone can unleash the skill Phoenix's Cry, which you used, but the ultimate skill Fu Zhi used is called Phoenix Descent?"

The skill Phoenix Descent had only appeared a few years ago. While all professional players and ordinary players could only unleash a linear attack like Wu Zhiheng, the female captain of the initial generation of Glory's professional team, Li Wan, could unleash Phoenix's Cry in a different direction thanks to her superb hand speed. Since she unleashed the skill by predicting her opponent's position, it was unavoidable.

Wu Zhiheng frowned. "What? Phoenix Descent is Li Wan's signature skill. She's the only one who can use that skill!"

Wu Zhiyou did not want to talk to her brother anymore. She turned to Fu Zhi and asked, "Did you study Li Wan's playstyle? Otherwise, how did you know this skill?"

Fu Zhi looked at her and replied, "Nope."

Wu Zhiheng lifted her head contemptuously. "Really? I don't believe you!"

"Well, that's your business."

Wu Zhiyou was speechless.

However, she had gotten used to Fu Zhi's indifferent attitude. She then added, "Li Wan retired too early, and she only used Phoenix Descent once while she was fighting against Mugen Team. There is no game replay, so nobody can study her playstyle. I have been studying the skill, but I still cannot make heads or tails of it. Since you know how to use the skill, can you teach me when you're free?"

"Nope. You are from Hang Yuan, so I don't want to teach you."

Wu Zhiyou did not know what to say. However, she refused to give up.

"I can withdraw from Hang Yuan and come to No.1 High School!" Wu Zhiyou said.

Chapter 417: Find A Way To Get Fu Zhi To Meet Up With Ye San
Wu Zhiyou loved playing games and she admired those who could play games well.

The exchange meeting was her sole reason for coming to No.1 High School. She did not want to have anything to do with Wu Zhiheng and Ouyang Ya's plan at all.

However, unfortunately, since she was from Hang Yuan, all the students from No.1 High School did not like her either.

Wu Zhiyou really wanted to learn this skill from Fu Zhi. She went up to Fu Zhi and pressed on. "I heard that you're not very good at language subjects and liberal arts. How about this? In the next History Competition, I will go easy on you if you teach me how to use this skill. What do you think?"

"Can you please leave her alone?" Song Fang chimed in. He positioned himself between Fu Zhi and Wu Zhiyou, pointed at Wu Zhiheng, and said, "First, no matter how bad Sister Zhi is at liberal arts, she doesn't need anyone to lose the match purposely for her. This is a matter of dignity. Second, please turn around and look at your brother. He doesn't look too good to me. Please take care of him or lock him up in a cage so that he won't bark at us like a crazy dog."

Wu Zhiyou turned around and looked at Wu Zhiheng. All the veins on the back of his hand were bulging, and he looked furious.

Wu Zhiyou pressed her lips firmly and muttered, "Tsk, what a nuisance..."

——

On the other side of the city, in Yu City's hotel...

Ouyang Ya went back to the hotel earlier. After she finished preparing, she sat on the sofa and waited for someone.

Very soon, someone knocked on her door.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Ouyang." Mu Chenxi came in, her face laced with anxiety.

She had met with Ouyang Ya once at school this morning. In order to please Ouyang Ya, not only had she analyzed the students of No.1 High School for her, but she had also quit the cheerleading team to disgrace Fu Zhi.

The Mu Family was in a bad shape now. Mu Changqing had contacted Pure Feather several times, but Pure Feather showed no sign of wanting to continue to cooperate with them.

The Jiang Family was losing its patience, and they were planning to take their funds back from the Mu Family. As the heiress of the Mu Family, Mu Chenxi figured that she should do something about it.

"I heard that the Ouyang Family has quite a good relationship with the Fu Corporation. I hope you can help me tell Pure Feather and the Fu Corporation about our cooperation..."

This was Mu Chenxi's last chance to get the cooperation back.

She had heard from her father about the situation in the capital. The Fu Corporation and the Li Corporation had stayed out of each other's way, while the Jiang Family did not get along with the Fu Corporation. The Ouyang Family maintained a rather good relationship with the three families, and out of the three families, only the Fu Corporation had never pried into the Ouyang Family's territory before.

Considering Ouyang Ya's status in the Ouyang Family, she did not have to meet Mu Chenxi personally. However, due to the exchange meeting, she needed to get information on No.1 High School, so she had no other choice.

"It's always the elders of the Ouyang Family who take care of the affairs of the Fu Corporation."

Ouyang Ya's status in the Ouyang Family was not as firm as the rumors said. She did not know the gender of the president of the Fu Corporation either. Besides, if the president of the Fu Corporation was the same age as Jiang Zong, she did not think she could bring herself to marry him.

That was the reason Ouyang Ya had changed her target to Li Nanli.

"But Pure Feather is just a writer. I don't understand how she will affect your family business at all."

Mu Chenxi felt embarrassed to be sitting with Ouyang Ya. She clasped her hands together nervously and told Ouyang Ya everything about the Jiang Corporation and Pure Feather.

Truth be told, it would not be a big issue if Pure Feather refused to cooperate with the Mu Family. The main problem was the Jiang Family. If they retracted their funding, the Mu Family would be in big trouble.

The last person Shen Changqing wanted to offend was President Jiang. He had tried his best to contact Pure Feather and given her a lot of promises, yet it had not worked.

Initially, the Jiang Family had a chance to compete with the Lu Family. However, as time went on, the situation in the Mu Family was getting tense, the workers in the company seemed to be able to sense the restlessness and turmoil in the air, and most of them were on edge.

Shen Changqing was still kept in the dark. It was exactly because of her that Pure Feather had decided to terminate their cooperation. If she had not messed with Fu Zhi in the first place, Fu Zhi would not have badmouthed her family in front of Pure Feather.

Right now, Ouyang Ya was the only person who could save her family from this predicament. Ouyang Ya saw through her intentions, but she did not want to help her, as it would not benefit her or her family at all.

"So Ms. Mu, you want me to help you talk to the Fu Corporation about this cooperation? Can't you force Pure Feather to come to Yu City and talk to her yourself?"

Mu Chenxi said, "How? We are going to cooperate with her. If we force her, don't you think it will make the situation even worse?"

"Didn't you say she's Fu Zhi's friend? If something happened to Fu Zhi, I'm sure she would not sit back and do nothing."

Mu Chenxi's eyes lit up. "Are you saying that I should find someone to ambush Fu Zhi?!"

Ouyang Ya was speechless.

'Pure Feather is a writer. She works with a pen, not with a sword. Do you expect her to come alone and save Fu Zhi?"

Ouyang Ya rubbed the spot between her eyebrows and replied, "Can't you use a more civilized approach?"

"For example?"

"Get Ye Shiyun to help you. Isn't he the most popular celebrity right now? Find a way to get Fu Zhi to meet up with him. Then, you can record their meeting and post about it on the website. Don't girls nowadays don't like their idol to have a close interaction with other girls?"

"I've thought of this as well, but this would only make those idols angry at Fu Zhi. Fu Zhi has been targeted on the internet so many times, yet Pure Feather has never stood up for her once. Besides, after Pure Feather terminated our cooperation, Ye Shiyun lost his chance to be cast in the movie as well. Ye Shiyun's fans are pretty crazy. If she tries to put in a good word for Fu Zhi this time, she will be attacked by them as well. I'm sure she would not be so stupid."

"What if Fu Zhi is Pure Feather? That would be a different situation, right?"

Mu Chenxi finally understood what Ouyang Ya was trying to tell her.

Fu Zhi was not Pure Feather. If the fans misunderstood and thought that Fu Zhi was Pure Feather, then...

"Besides, you also said that Pure Feather did not stand up for Fu Zhi when she was being attacked on the internet. Based on that, we can see that they are not that close."

Ouyang Ya smiled gently. "All you have to do is make everyone believe that Fu Zhi is Pure Feather and she has approached Ye Shiyun many times to talk about their cooperation. When the rumors intensify, Pure Feather will certainly step forward to deny them. Ye Shiyun's fans will not let Fu Zhi off the hook so easily either. Then, we'll just need to say everything was planned by Fu Zhi because she likes Ye Shiyun and wants to be a celebrity. Don't you dislike her? This way, not only will you be able to get back at Fu Zhi, but you will also have a chance to meet up with Pure Feather! It's like killing two birds with one stone!"

Chapter 418: Fu Zhi, The Best Sister In The World
At around five o'clock in the evening, they reached the hot pot restaurant next to No.1 High School that Song Fang had highly recommended.

This hot pot restaurant was particularly popular in Yu City, and it was frequented by many online celebrities. They would come to this restaurant to sample the food and give recommendations to their followers.

Just now, a girl holding a selfie stick while having a live-streaming session had darted a few glances at Fu Zhi and her group when they'd entered the restaurant.

Song Fang raised a wine bottle in the air just like people usually did when they were celebrating something. "Honestly, I didn't expect us to beat Hang Yuan at all today. After all, all of them are professional athletes! Even the school authorities didn't harbor much hope for us!"

However, life was unpredictable, and they had won the basketball match in the end. Song Fang pointed at Fu Zhi, who was nibbling on a pork rib and added, "All of this would have been impossible without our Sister Zhi. She first joined the cheerleading team, and then she helped us beat Hang Yuan in the basketball match. I, Song Fang, will never forget..."

Song Fang wiped invisible tears off his face, pulled Fu Zhi's hand, which was holding a pork rib up, and forced her to lift her chin with the wine bottle. Then, he said, "Your great contribution!!!"

As she looked at Song Fang, Fu Zhi did not know what to say. She just wanted to enjoy her pork rib, and honestly, she thought Song Fang's acting skills s*cked.

However, Song Fang did not know this. He put her hand and the wine bottle down, raised his arm into the air, and shouted heroically, "Bottoms up, guys! Don't worry about me!"

The first day of the exchange meeting ended with No.1 High School's victory. Everyone in the school had learned about it, and most of the boys that had come to the gathering were from Class 21.

Class 21 had been known as the worst class in No.1 High School. Every student in the class was a delinquent or a young master from a rich family.

Right now, all of them felt as if they were in seventh heaven after the exchange meeting today.

Wang Yu slammed a wine bottle on the table and said, "Today is the best day of my life. Did you guys see that? The students from Qian Wenrui's class act as if they're the best in the world—of course, I'm not talking about you, Yubai—but they still need us, Class 21, to come forward and save the world when a problem arises."

"Yeah, right! When I was on the bleachers, I heard the Chemistry teacher from Class 16 tell Qian Wenrui that she really regretted that she hadn't gotten Fu Zhi into her class and she also asked if Qian Wenrui felt the same way. You guys don't know this, but Qian Wenrui's face was so dark that I have never seen anything darker."

"I'm sure no one will dare say we're a bunch of good-for-nothings anymore! However, all of this would have been impossible without Sister Zhi. Come on, let's drink to Sister Zhi!"

This restaurant lived up to its name as one of the best hot pot restaurants in Yu City, and Fu Zhi fell in love with the barbecue there.

While the boys were chitchatting, she sent a message to Li Nanli on WeChat.

[Have you had dinner yet?]

[Image]

[Image]

[The first picture is the barbecue, while the second picture is the menu. See if there's anything you want to eat and transfer the money to me through WeChat. Oh yeah, remember to add the car fare. I will deliver the food to you later.]

——

Li Nanli had an important meeting with a customer from the capital. By the time he returned to Yu City, it was already 6:00 p.m.

Once he got off the plane and turned on his phone, he saw the messages that Fu Zhi had sent to him at roughly 5:40 p.m.

The first thing he saw was not the menu but a slender hand in the picture. It was a beautiful hand, and there was a white electronic watch that cost about 6 digits on the wrist.

Lu Yumo did not like to wear electronic watches, while Lu Yushen had a small mole on his right index finger.

Pressing his lips firmly, Li Nanli replied, [I have to earn money so that I can buy more milk for you. It's too expensive for you to come to the Li Mansion by cab. Send me your location and I will come to pick you up later.]

Almost at the same moment that he sent the message, Liu Mi, who was sitting on the passenger seat, suddenly exclaimed, "President Li! There are a few hot topics about Ms. Fu on Weibo again!"

He then showed his phone to Li Nanli.

##Fu Zhi, the best sister in the world#

#108 reasons why Fu Zhi is the best girlfriend#

When Li Nanli saw the titles of those topics, he was dumbfounded.

He began to wonder if Fu Zhi had cheated on him.

——

After Fu Zhi finished the barbecue, Song Fang threw a few sliced beef and lamb pieces in the hot pot.

Before the meat was cooked, Fu Zhi's phone rang.

She unlocked her phone and saw two messages from Li Nanli.

[You joined the cheerleading team?]

When Fu Zhi saw the message, although messages could not convey emotion, she did not know why but her heart suddenly skipped a beat.

She could not explain or describe the feeling well. She knew that Li Nanli had gone to the capital for a meeting today.

Perhaps Ye Jiu had been poisoning his mind with soap dramas filled with nonsensical plots of phony female characters that would cheat on their husband or boyfriend, as she had a feeling that she was cheating on Li Nanli.

Usually, a phony female character did not meet a good end.

Most of them ended up with a failed marriage, their companies went bankrupt, or they went crazy.

Thus, Fu Zhi felt that she should explain a bit.

[The leader of our school's cheerleading team quit, so for the wellbeing of my school, I had to pick up the baton!]

[Of course! I'm just rooting for my own brothers!]

[How did you know that I joined the cheerleading team? Did you come to my school today?]

Li Nanli then replied, [Nope.]

Just as Fu Zhi started wondering how Li Nanli knew she had joined the cheerleading team, Li Nanli sent another message.

[I learned about it on Weibo.]

Fu Zhi replied, [???]

She was even more confused.

'Weibo? How did he learn about it on Weibo?'

With that thought in mind, Fu Zhi exited WeChat and entered Weibo. As she was scrolling through Weibo, the young lady who had been holding a selfie stick and looking at Fu Zhi this whole time said something to her fans and got to her feet.

"Erm, I'm sorry, but can I have a few minutes with you?" the young lady asked Song Fang.

Perhaps he had drunk some wine, but the moon tonight was bright and his friends were whistling at him as Song Fang took Fu Zhi's bag, pulled out a pen, and began writing his QQ number on the young lady's palm.

"As long as you take the initiative, then we can write a story of our own!"

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to write a story with you." The young lady pulled her hand away from Song Fang's paw and looked at the girl beside him. "Are you Fu Zhi?"

Fu Zhi did not raise her head as she answered, "Yeah."

"Erm, my stage name is Ginger, and I'm a content curator for Bilibili. I like you very much..."

"Pfft—" Lu Yumo spilled all his milk on Song Fang's face.

While he broke into laughter, he wiped Song Fang's face with a paper towel and explained, "I'm so sorry about it. I just... Ha ha ha... I just can't. This is so hilarious. Do you know how funny it is?"

Song Fang said, "Nobody would say you are mute if you didn't talk!"

When the young lady who called herself Ginger saw Fu Zhi's Weibo, her eyes glowed and she said, "Are you watching the video that I posted on Bilibili?"

On the screen of the ultra-slim phone, the top hot topic on Weibo was a video of a dance and a basketball match that someone had transported from Bilibili.

No sooner had the gentle, melodious music rang out than a group of girls wearing short-sleeved shirts and skirts appeared on the screen.

The girl that captured the most attention was the girl standing in the center of the team. Her attire was slightly different from the rest of the team members' clothes as well.

Perhaps the cameraman was attracted to Fu Zhi, as he had not moved the camera away from her even once.

Fu Zhi was so shocked that she was bereft of speech.

She looked toward the bottom left corner and realized that this video had garnered more than 200,000 views.

Although the number of hits was not overwhelmingly high, it was growing steadily.

The bullet comments had not stopped coming since the music had started.

[Wow! Isn't she Fu Zhi? So she's also the leader of No.1 High School's cheerleading team?]

[She is so adorable! Although the song is not sung by her, she's still really cute!]

...

The dance only lasted about 3 minutes. Fu Zhi not only danced well, but she had a good-looking face as well. Everyone who clicked on the video was not able to peel their eyes from her.

Then, after she finished her dance, she shouted toward the crowd, "Go get them, brothers!"

[D*mn it! She's good! How could anyone resist a girl like her?]

[She dances even better than Sugar Pops!]

[Can I be your brother too?]

[Stop dreaming. As one of Fu Zhi's loyal fans, I can tell you that she has 3 brothers and all of them are extremely good-looking! You wouldn't even get a chance!]

[Is Fu Zhi going to be a celebrity? Does she have a team as well? She's pretty good at marketing herself, and if she's cast in a movie with other actors, I'm sure she will be able to become a popular figure in no time.]

...

The video had not ended yet. The background dimmed for a moment, and a second later, a row of words written in a special font popped up in the video: [Do you think this is the end? No! Now is the best part!]

The remaining 2 minutes of the video were filled with Fu Zhi's one-handed dunks, behind-the-back shots, and steals with dribbles to name a few.

[Erm, something must be wrong with my eyes. The dancer and the basketball player are the same person, right?] someone asked in the bullet comments section.

[I think so...] somebody else replied.

The crowd fell silent for a moment before blowing up.

[Holy sh*t!]

[Who can resist a girl that can dance and play basketball at the same time? She's such a keeper!]

[Is Fu Zhi going to become an actress too?]

[Will she be cast in the same movie as Ye Shiyun? I'm sorry if I offended Ye Shiyun's fans, but they do look like they could make a good couple.]

...

She was cool, she was rich, and she was good at basketball. In just a little time, Fu Zhi had become the second most sought-after girlfriend in her country.

After she finished watching the video, Fu Zhi pinched the spot between her eyebrows and said, "So you're the one who made this video?"

Ms. Ginger nodded profusely. "The view count on Weibo is not that high, but the video has garnered more than 600,000 hits on Bilibili!"

Ginger had only heard about the exchange meeting between No.1 High School and Hang Yuan when she'd arrived in Yu City this afternoon to have a traveling tour of Yu City. Since she had a lot of time and she did not have any activities yet, she had gone to No.1 High School to watch the exchange meeting. Initially, she'd planned to take a few photos of Ouyang Ya to increase her popularity, but little had she expected that while she was holding a live-streaming session, many of her viewers would recognize Fu Zhi, who was playing basketball at the time.

Ginger was just a novice content curator on Bilibili. After seeing how popular Fu Zhi was, she'd asked the reporters of Yu City for the recording. Then, she had turned the recording into a video and uploaded it to Bilibili. She initially had not had much hope for it, but to her surprise, the video had received a good response, and she had obtained quite a number of new followers.

"Erm, Ms. Fu, do you have an account on Bilibili?"

"Nope. She doesn't have one," Lu Yubai chimed in as he pushed Ginger's selfie stick away. Then, he wrapped his arm around Fu Zhi's shoulder and added, "She only cares about learning and doesn't need to gain popularity. We do appreciate your kindness, but if possible, can you delete the video now?"

Every coin had two sides, and so did the comments on the internet. Some of them were nice, while some of them were harsh.

Fu Zhi did not need any popularity at all, and judging from the previous incidents, Lu Yubai was worried that someone might misunderstand Fu Zhi again.

Ginger was stunned. She did not want to give up such a good chance to become famous, so she pressed on. "Huh? Delete the video? But after you become famous through this video, you can pursue a full-time career as an actress. Have you thought it through? I can help you..."

Fu Zhi replied simply, "No, thank you. Please delete the video."

——

It was 7:00 p.m. by the time Ouyang Ya saw the post.

Truth be told, Ouyang Ya had underestimated the imaginative power of the netizens. She let out a scoff, and while she was going through her Wechat Moments, her finger suddenly froze on a post.

It had been published by Mrs. Li.

Chapter 419: Mrs. Li Throwing Money
Ouyang Ya had added Mrs. Li on WeChat during a birthday party two years ago.

Truth be told, Ouyang Ya was able to sense that Li Nanli had a thing on Fu Zhi. By right, considering her social status, she should not be jealous of Fu Zhi.

However, for various reasons, she had decided to tell Mrs. Li the things she knew about Fu Zhi and Li Nanli. After all, Li Nanli was completely out of Fu Zhi's league. Although the Lu Family was considered an elite family in Yu City, they were nothing in the capital. Besides, even if Fu Zhi's biological parents were researchers of the FZ Research Institute, they were still nothing but wage earners working for the Fu Corporation from the perspective of elite families like them.

Fu Zhi and Li Nanli were unmatched in social status, and even if they got married in the future, not only would they have different ideas about life and consumption habits, but they would be very different intellect-wise. Thus, would they really have a future?

Mrs. Li came from an elite family, so Ouyang Ya reckoned that she must know the benefit of a marriage of convenience better than her.

However, Ouyang Ya could not tell Mrs. Li too explicitly what she knew about Li Nanli and Fu Zhi.

After all, someone with a high social status like Mrs. Li favored girls who had manners. If she went straight to Mrs. Li and told her the things she knew about Fu Zhi and Li Nanli, it would cause Mrs. Li to misunderstand and think that she was jealous of Fu Zhi.

Thus, she could only start from Mrs. Li's friends.

Ouyang Ya was a woman with a high execution power. The moment the idea took shape in her mind, Huo Ningxin was notified that her son was having an affair with a high school girl half an hour later.

At the same time, in a foreign country...

Huo Ningxin asked her friend, who was sitting beside her, "Are you sure about this?"

"I'm pretty sure about it. The Ouyang Family told me that this girl was the girl Xiao Li brought to the Ouyang Family last month. I've seen her on Weibo before, and she's quite a good dancer," Huo Ningxin's friend said as she handed her phone to her. Then, she frowned and added, "But maybe because she comes from a humble background, it seems to me that she's trying to become a celebrity to earn money, as I keep seeing her name on Weibo's hot topics."

Huo Ningxin was wearing a gorgeous dress and sitting gracefully on the couch. The original video was gone from Weibo, and the video that she was watching now was accessible through a link that her friend had given her.

"She's pretty," Huo Ningxin commented. "But she's too young, and it seems as if my son is robbing the cradle."

Her friend's eyes widened, and she said, "How can you say that? There are plenty of socialites in the capital who wish to become Xiao Li's wife. Look at the socialites on your WeChat and tell me, which one of them didn't add you because she wants to be your daughter-in-law?"

In her opinion, Fu Zhi did not deserve Li Nanli at all.

There were more women than just socialites who wanted to be Li Nanli's wife, but Li Nanli turned a blind eye to them. No matter how anxious Huo Ningxin was, there was nothing she could do about it.

People often said that the person who knew you the most was your own mother. Li Nanli had been sent back to China to join the military by Old Master Li since he was young, and Huo Ningxin had no idea why, but she'd always had a feeling that her son was a homosexual.

After all, he was in his mid-twenties, yet he showed no sign of wanting to get a girlfriend or wife.

Huo Ningxin had initially felt that Li Nanli should marry a socialite that matched their family status. Later, she thought she'd be content as long as Li Nanli was willing to bring a girl back home. Then, she'd concluded that she would compromise even if Li Nanli came out to her as homosexual and said he was going to marry a man. Right now, after getting disappointed again and again, Huo Ningxin felt that it would be fine as long as Li Nanli did not tell her that he wanted to marry an alien.

First of all, Fu Zhi was not an alien. Secondly, she was a woman. Plus, not only was she rich, but she was also good-looking and an excellent student.

She had met all of Huo Ningxin's requirements to be her daughter-in-law, so how was there any possibility Huo Ningxin would not be satisfied with her?

Huo Ningxin then said, "Now that you mention it, since Xiao Li has a girlfriend, I guess it's time for me to delete those future daughter-in-law candidates on WeChat. I don't want to create any trouble for my son and his girlfriend."

Her friend was speechless. This was something that she had not expected.

She was stunned for a short while before she continued. "Are you not going to run a background check on her first? How can you approve of them so fast? Fu Zhi just turned 17 years old this year, and she's also very good-looking. I'm sure a girl like her would not be content with only one boyfriend."

Huo Ningxin's friend seemed to be Ouyang Ya's supporter, as she pressed on. "She's far worse than the socialites in Yu City. Did you see her rooting for her brothers in the video? I heard some rumors that those are not her biological brothers at all."

'Not her biological brothers? Does that mean they are Xiao Li's love rivals?! This is not good!'

When the thought appeared in Huo Ningxin's mind, she jerked up from the couch, pulled the facial mask away from her face, and called someone.

"Secretary Ma, help me book a flight to Yu City and please prepare a couple of 2-million checks for me as well!"

Secretary Ma nodded.

Huo Ningxin then got to her feet and went to change her clothes.

Her friend followed her and asked, knowing the answers to her questions, "Why are you preparing so many checks? Will you try to force her to leave Xiao Li?"

Huo Ningxin nodded but she did not say anything. She turned around and sent a message to Li Nanli.

[Although I don't think it's good for you to ask a high school student who's five years younger than you to be your girlfriend, don't worry. I'm here, so no one is going to split you up!]

Her friend immediately called Ouyang Ya. "Don't worry, Huo Ningxin doesn't like poor people. The Li Family wouldn't want a girl with a humble background to be their daughter-in-law either. Right now, Huo Ningxin is going to force Fu Zhi to stay away from Li Nanli by giving her money."

——

Li Nanli had just left the garage when he received a message from his mother.

[Don't worry, son. I'll help you. I'm the most professional mistress killer in the world!]

Li Nanli was stunned when he saw the message. Well, he could not be blamed. After all, he felt that everyone was not being themselves tonight.

He gave his mother a call, but Hua Ningxin had turned off her phone.

She was on her way to Yu City right now.

She wanted to see what kind of shameless people would dare to interfere with the relationship between her daughter-in-law and her son!

——

Meanwhile, in the hot pot restaurant in Yu City...

After they had 3 rounds of drinks, their stomachs were nearly full. Initially, they planned to go to a karaoke place, but Wang Yu suddenly changed his mind and said he wanted to go to a haunted house in the amusement park.

Lu Yumo's face sank, and he said, "One second earlier, you agreed to go to the karaoke place. Then, a second later, you changed your mind and said you wanted to go to a haunted house. As a man, do you know that this is unethical?"

Wang Yu's face was red as a tomato because he'd had some wine just now. "Unethical? You just said I'm unethical? Going to the karaoke place was suggested by Song Fang, but I never said I wanted to go!"

He raised the wine bottle high in the air, laughing and crying at the same time as he said, "Haunted house! Let's go to a haunted house!"

Pulling a face, Lu Yumo shouted, "Shut up!"

"If he wants to go to a haunted house, then let's go together," Ye Jiu chimed in. "Or are you afraid of ghosts?"

"Who... Who told you that I'm afraid of ghosts?!" The first thing Fu Zhi saw after she came back from the restroom was Lu Yumo smacking the table as he snarled back at Ye Jiu angrily. "Let me tell you all something. Zhizhi doesn't have a lot of guts. She's afraid of everything. If you guys take her to a haunted house, she will definitely cry. She won't be able to protect you guys, but rest assured, I will do everything I can to keep you all safe!"

Chapter 420: Lu Yumo Is Devastated
Fu Zhi did not know what she should say as she looked at Lu Yumo.

"That's good, then," Ye Jiu smiled as he waved at Fu Zhi, "So you protect Zhizhi, and Zhizhi will protect me."

Lu Yumo was stunned by Ye Jiu's shamelessness, and he began to wonder if it was a wrong decision to act tough and badmouth his sister.

Lu Yumo nearly cried.

"He's too shameless! Ye Jiu is too shameless! He is not fit to be a brother!" Lu Yumo hammered the ground with his fist in exasperation when he remembered those holes and traps that Ye Jiu had laid for him ever since he showed up in his family.

Then, he suddenly remembered something. He jerked up from the ground, charged straight up to Fu Zhi, and explained, "I was just saying that you have a lot of guts, and a haunted house is nothing for you! How about we don't go there?"

"But I remember you said Fu Zhi is afraid of everything!" Song Fang interrupted. "You also said that she can cry for 3 days if someone punches her..."

Lu Yumo turned around and delivered a kick to him. "You shut your d*mn mouth!"

Song Fang did not know why Lu Yumo wanted to kick him. All he ever did was just stating the truth. He felt angry, sad, and betrayed as he shouted back, "How dare you kick me!"

"Get lost, plebeian!"

Ye Jiu clicked his tongue as he watched Song Fang grappling and wrestling with Lu Yumo. After he had finished his milk tea, he took Fu Zhi's milk tea over and took a sip from it. Then, he pouted his mouth and reminded Fu Zhi, "You have to protect me later. I have nyctophobia."

Lu Yubai, who was standing beside them, felt contempt for Ye Jiu's action. "If you're so afraid of the dark, how come you are still alive? You should've scared yourself to death the moment you close your eyes.

Ye Jiu became speechless.

'Did your jealousy have gotten the best of you and you're now setting up a plot to assassinate me, the dream lover of the bossy president?'

"I've bought tickets for all of us. Let's hail a cab and go there. We should be able to enter right away after we've arrived," Wang Yu yelled as he pulled his phone out.

It seemed to them that he had already gotten over his ex-girlfriend.

All of them then packed everything up and went to the haunted house.

Sitting in the passenger seat, Fu Zhi shook the roselle red bean milk tea that was given to her by Ye Jiu. "I thought I said I want a strawberry ice cream milkshake?"

Ye Jiu replied, "It's not good for girls to drink cold drinks. You can get kidney stones, and in some severe cases, it can lead to premature death. Besides, due to the high sugar content in a strawberry ice cream milkshake, it can increase your blood sugar level, affect your appetite, and consume the water in your body..."

"Speak human's language," Fu Zhi interrupted expressionlessly.

"That roselle red bean milk tea s*ck. I don't want it!"

Fu Zhi did not know what to say.

Ye Jiu was spoiled and phony. Not only that, but he also took Fu Zhi's thing away as if it was his own thing. Lu Yumo had disliked him since the moment he crashed into his family, and he decided to pretend to be a ghost to scare him later in the haunted house.

After the staff had given each of them a name tag, he then led them to the entrance of the haunted house. It was about 9:00 pm right now, the winter wind was blowing hard, and coupled with the gloomy atmosphere of the haunted house, Lu Yumo just wanted to go home.

There were more boys in the basketball team, and the staff had split them into 3 teams.

Wang Yu was excited before he came to the haunted house, but after he went into it, he screamed as if it was the end of the world.

He was on the second team, and he had made the third team extremely nervous.

Lu Yumo's legs gave way beneath him, and were it not for Lu Yubai, he would have slumped to the ground already. However, he psyched himself up, acted as if he was fine, and said, "Jeez, it's just a haunted house, does he really have to scream so loud? Anyway, there's nothing to be afraid about. We will walk together, and... You know what? Let's forget it. You guys look like you don't have a lot of guts to me, so just have to follow behind me and I will lead all of you!"

Though he talked big and acted as if he was brave, his shaking voice belied his true feelings.

Sipping on Fu Zhi's drink, Ye Jiu offered him a smile and said, "Thank you for standing forward to keep us safe, brother."

Lu Yumo did not know what to say.

'Shut up, you phony little b*tch!'

With a smile on his face, the staff handed a torchlight the size of a thumb to Lu Yumo. Then, he reminded, "Kids, let me run you guys through the rules before you go in. When you're in there, do not hit our staff, do not verbally abuse our staff, and you are not allowed to open the flashlight. Hold on tight to your name tag, go to the 6 designated corners in the room, flash your card, and only the door to the next room will be opened up."

Lu Yumo's heart was pumping fast as he listened to those rules, though he kept a straight face and did not allow his true feelings to escape to his face.

After they were inside, Fu Zhi could obviously feel the room was stuffy and it was dark.

There were a number of small rooms inside the haunted house. The haunted house was equipped with many devices, and the room that Lu Yumo had gone into even had a roller coaster in it. There was still some distance between them and the roller coaster, and as they walked across the room, a pitter-patter of water droplets would waft into their ears from time to time.

"This is it?" Lu Yumo heaved out a sigh of relief inwardly. He thought there were real ghosts in this haunted house. He turned his head around and said to Fu Zhi, "Just stay behind me, Zhizhi. I will protect you till..."

Before he could finish his sentence, a flash of white zipped across the air.

Lu Yumo's eyes turned red instantly and a scream escaped his throat, "Ahhh! What.... What... What the hell was that?!"

Looking at her brother, who was standing behind her like a chick seeking protection from its mother, Fu Zhi replied expressionlessly, "It's just a towel."

"No way! You're lying to me!" Lu Yumo refuted. He changed his target to Lu Yubai, wrapping his arms and legs around his body as he said, "Xiao Bai, there's a ghost!"

Lu Yubai was nearly strangled to death by Lu Yumo. He raised his hands to peel him off his body and growled, "Get off me! You're strangling me to death! There is no ghost! It's just a white towel!"

However, Lu Yumo did not release his hands but instead tightened his arms around Lu Yubai's neck. His voice turned sharper as he sobbed, "No! I'm not going down! Don't let go of me, don't abandon me. I'm scared..."

Ye Jiu then retracted his arm from Fu Zhi's shoulder, poked at Lu Yumo's hand, and said, "But brother, if you don't come down from him, who's going to protect us?"

'Who cares! Get away from me!'

Lowering his gaze, Ye Jiu sighed, "I didn't expect my brother to be so afraid of ghosts. Well, it's my fault. I shouldn't have so much expectation of you."

Lu Yumo looked at Ye Jiu speechlessly and he felt offended.

'What a phony little b*tch!'

"I'm not scared. Who told you that I'm scared?"

He immediately jumped down from Lu Yubai. He paused for a moment to take a deep breath and to contain the tears. Then, he kept his head as low as possible and said, "S... Stand behind me. I... I will bring you guys to... the roller coaster."

Perhaps the rooms in the haunted house did not have a good soundproof system, Lu Yumo could always hear Wang Yu's heartbreaking cries.

Lu Yumo turned his head around and he saw Fu Zhi was holding Ye Jiu's hand.

Just when he was thinking if it was a wrong decision to act tough, a low, haunting female voice came from the depth of the room.

He jerked his head back to the front and the first thing that rammed into his vision was a "female ghost" that was hopping towards him. He was stunned for a moment and he could feel something inside of him snapped. He screamed aloud and climbed up to Lu Yubai again. Putting his head on Lu Yubai's shoulder, he muttered, "It's okay, it's okay. There's nothing to be afraid of. I'm right here... I'm right here..."

Lu Yubai was speechless.

'Can someone get this idiot off me?'

The staff in the haunted house were well trained. The "female ghost" continued to bounce towards Lu Yumo, but she did not make any physical contact with him. When she was in front of him, she let out a silvery laugh, "He, he, he..."

Lu Yumo finally could not hold himself anymore and broke into tears.

Fu Zhi did not know what to say at all. Stifling a laugh, she asked, "Why don't we go out now?"

Lu Yumo was so frightened that he could not hear anything right now. He sniffled and clung to Lu Yubai even tighter.

"No! I'm leaving! No matter what reason you use, no one can split us apart!"

Lu Yubai said, "... Get the hell off me!"

Even the female ghost felt sorry for Lu Yubai. She took off her mask and said, "Hey dude, look at me."

She pointed at her expressionless face and continued, "I'm not a ghost, so stop crying."

Pouting his mouth, Lu Yumo shook his head, "You're a liar! I don't believe in you!"

Lu Yubai's face was getting darker and darker with each passing second.

"I will warn you one last time. Get the hell off me or I will turn you into a real ghost!"

Then, he peeled Lu Yumo's hands off his neck and kicked him to the ground.

Lu Yumo could not believe what Lu Yubai had done. He sat on the ground, and his body was shivering uncontrollably, looking pitiful like a dog that had been abandoned by its master.

That said, he refused to admit that he was scared. He spun his head back to look at Lu Yubai and snarled, his voice sharp and laced thick with fear, "I hugged you because I know you're scared! How can you be such an ingrate and kick me away?!"

Lu Yubai harrumphed coldly, but he did not say anything. At the same time, a gust of eerie wind and a series of flustered footfalls entered their ears.

Fu Zhi saw several men and women in red getting off from the roller coaster.

The staff in the haunted house would not target bold players.

As such, she said to Ye Jiu and Song Fang, "Go scan your name tag in the room, and then we will gather at the door."

They nodded and went separate ways.

As Lu Yumo kept his head low and rushed and swerved around madly, he shouted at his sister and brothers behind him, "Guys, victory is right ahead of us. Take my hand, and let's push through it!"

Lu Yubai, who was a few meters away from him, replied, "We haven't finished scanning our name tag, so we can't leave yet."

'Hold on a second!'

Lu Yumo suddenly realized something

'Lu Yubai is yelling at me? If I'm not holding Lu Yubai's hand, then who the hell is behind me?'

The smile on his face froze as he felt a chillness crept down his spine.

After a long while, he swallowed his saliva hard, and he could feel the cold sensation that spread from the hand in his palm.

He refused to believe it and he shouted their code word. "Zhizhi is?"

"Phew~"

As if to help him confirm, the staff dutifully blew into his ear and let out a spooky laugh.

Lu Yumo was stunned.

It was not Lu Yubai!

On the other hand, Lu Yubao took a big step back as he did not want the same thing to happen to him again.

Then, before everyone could do anything, a loud man's voice rang out from the boundless darkness ahead.

"It's a clear morning, with the sound of dove whistles accompanied by the wake-up call. But the world is not at peace, and there are stirring storm clouds in peaceful times!

"Are you ready, soldiers? When that day does come, rest assured motherland, rest assured loved ones, I will march bravely for victory!

"For victory, I will march forward bravely!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 765 11
Hwang y/n arrogant and mysterious girl blackpink four mafia queens who rule the underworld there are known for heartless killers what if they two bec...
108K 2.1K 61
This is not my story: Credits to the owner/s: For Offline purpose only. "Then why don't I marry you!" Yu Dong suddenly proposed. "You..." Xia Feng...
41.7K 1.3K 72
Beautiful doctor of Chinese medicine, Yu Gangan woke up from a coma one day to a cold, mysterious man. "Excuse me, you are...?" A pair of profound ey...
830K 8.2K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍