BROTHERHOOD 2✓✓

Door nandhu26

On the request of the readers here I am with my surprise.....the 2nd part of my fav book BROTHERHOOD Peep in... Meer

Surprise.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30,
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
New
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
New...
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
New
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
EPILOUGE
Need a suggestion.
Check out
Check out....

Chapter 43

875 74 15
Door nandhu26

The next day they all got up and got ready to explore Kodaikanal. They came out of their rooms and met each other on the corridor.

Then they had their breakfast and went to the 1st place.

Abhi was seeing everything with a wide eyes and he was really enjoying everything he sees. Sid tried to talk to Avu and vaish but they didn't budge to him.

VM felt sad for him and she supported him when he felt so lonely.

Abhi also tried to make sid happy and to smile with his cute bickerings and childish antics. Vaish let him talk to sid but she didn't allowed sid to start a conversation.

They were on a hairpin bend when Abhi shouted to stop the car. They stopped the car and came out and saw.

And the view in front of them was astonishing . Everyone enjoyed the view while the devil couple was fuming on seeing the happiness of the brothers.

They went to the near by village and spent time with the villagers and ate their lunch in one of the local hotel. Abhi really liked the local food very much....

Then they went to the mountain peak and spent time there happily.

After that they went to the lake and spent their time happily and also they did a small boat ride.

At last they went to a waterfall and wrapped their day and planned to the next destination OOTY.....

Abhi enjoyed to the core and everyone really forgot all their sorrows except the devil couple. At night the returned to the hotel really tired and had their dinner in their room itself and slept as they were really exhausted.

The next day they got up early and started the journey to OOTY. On the way they visited some of the temples as VM insisted.

They reached Ooty soon and had their lunch. They didn't had the idea of staying in Ooty so they visited some places and came down the hill at the evening as they halted in LE MERIDIAN HOTEL in Coimbatore.

Botanical garden in Ooty.

Le meridian , coimbatore.

The next day was the last day and they decided to visit some temples around the district and board the flight back to Mumbai from Coimbatore.

Maruthamalai Murugan temple.

Perur Sivan temple.

Asia's biggest Ganesha idol, puliyakulam Ganesha temple.

And at last....

The Aadhi Yogi temple with the biggest Shivan idol...

Abhi was looking so much astonished by the view of the biggest idols of the lord's. He really enjoyed and atlast they reached the coimbatore international airport.

Evryone boarded the flight without having a mind to leave the place. But their heart was fully happy and they started their journey to their hometown without a single thought of the danger which is waiting for them.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

# cliffhanger.....

So how was the Kodaikanal, Ooty and coimbatore....i hope u guys loved it....the pictures i had given above are taken from the Google but they are real....

Ok now....what will happen to them in mumbai....any guesses....

The next update will be after some days just to give curiousity to all...and also i am little bit busy....

Watch the above given vedio it's an music vedio dedicated for the coimbatore day by HIP HOP TAMIZHA....i dont know how many of u know Tamil....but i am sure u will like the song and vedio....

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

45.2K 5.8K 49
Lives can be contradicted. It can be timid...two lives which started as brothers,separated by someone and when tend to mend the relationship everythi...
366K 21.6K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...
Bonding Door ....

Algemene fictie

17.1K 1K 19
Story about 4 brothers.....peep in to know!
9K 553 18
Can he get his son back?? Can his son love him??.. The son who was aready broken The son who hate "father" word.. Can he accepted his father Open t...