The Potter Clan's Vengeance

By _Black__Dragon__

Thomas potter is the "Boy-Who-Lived." His fame and future named by the beloved wizard of the light, Albus Dum... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1 : The Fateful Night
Chapter 2 : Potter's History
Chapter 3 : Gringotts , revelations to blocks placed by A.P.W.B
Chapter 4 : Preperation for Schooling
Chapter 5 : Schooling in black manor, confrontations
Chapter 6 : End of schooling , Duel
Chapter 7 : Shopping
Chapter 8 : Confrontations
Chapter 9 : Surprises, Loving care
Chapter 10 : Pottersville & Bannermen
Chapter 11 : Hogwarts , Sorting
Chapter 12 : Confrontations with Parents
Chapter 13 : Confrontations with Brother , Classes
Chapter 14 : Troll in Hogwarts
Chapter 16 : Philosophers Stone I
Chapter 17 : Philosophers Stone II
Chapter 18 : Confrontations with Foe
Chapter 19 : Afternath & end of the year
Chapter 20 : Dueling championship, Darkest time in Potter's History
Chapter 21 : Dumbledore you have messed up!! Reunion
Chapter 22 : Start of second year , Dumbledore!! Flying Car!
Chapter 23 : Finding Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 24 : Chamber of Secrets, Revelation as Heir of Slytherin and Gryffindor
Chapter 25 : Salazar Slytherin's letter and heir of Darkness!!
Chapter 26 : Gryffindor Castle
Chapter 27 : Godric Gryffindors life and Godric Gryffindors journal
Chapter 28 : Family Meeting and Guilt
Chapter 29 : Marriage Contract!
Chapter 30 : Beginning of 3rd year
Chapter 31 : 3rd year II
Chapter 32 : Wizengamot, Date!
Chapter 33 : Date! End of the year
Chapter 34 : World cup
Chapter 35 : 4th year I
Chapter 36 : Triwizard tournament I
Chapter 37 : Tournament {Task - 1}
Chapter 38 : Yule Ball
Chapter 39 : 2nd Task I
Chapter 40 : 2nd Task II
Chapter 41 : 3rd Task I
Chapter 42 : 3rd Task II
Chapter 43 : Peverell Ghost! Death of Hadrian Potter
Chapter 44 : Attack on Diagon Alley.
Chapter 45 : Death of Charlus Potter?
Chapter 46 : Return of Ancients.
Chapter 47 : Return of Ancients {Pt. 2}. Death of pink toad.
Chapter 48 : Assault on Daphne.
Chapter 49 : Secret Saviour!?
Chapter 50 : Harry in Potter's Castle
Chapter 51 : History of Peverells
Chapter 52 : Gaunt shack, Revenge
Chapter 53 : Harry at Grimmauld Place
Chapter 54 : Grindelwald's End
Chapter 55 : Hogwarts Revamped I
Chapter 56 : Hogwarts Revamped II
Chapter 57 : The end of 78th Potter Lord
Chapter 58 : Battle of Hogwarts (I)
Chapter 59 : Battle of Hogwarts (II), Potters Banner!
Chapter 60 : Battle of Hogwarts III, Endgame. The end of Voldemort!?
Chapter 61 : Afternath of war
Chapter 62 : Honours!
Chapter 63: Epilogue!

Chapter 15 : Christmas Reconciliations

20.2K 444 28
By _Black__Dragon__

~EDITED~

Chapter 15

Harry clutched his broom tightly in his hand and walked out of the changing rooms for Quidditch. It was the first match of the season, and it was Gryffindor vs Slytherin. "A lovely way to start off the rivalry. Between the houses and between me and my brother," thought Harry dryly before he walked out onto the pitch with the Slytherins roaring at their team's arrival.

Madam Hooch was refereeing. She stood in the middle of the field waiting for the two teams, her broom in her hand. "Now, I want a nice fair game, all of you," she said, once they were all gathered around her. Harry noticed that she seemed to be speaking particularly to the Slytherin Captain, Marcus Flint, a sixth year. "Bloody favouritism," thought Harry.

Harry clambered onto his Nimbus Two Thousand. Madam Hooch gave a loud blast on her silver whistle. Fifteen brooms rose, high, high into the air. They were off. "And the Quaffle is taken immediately by Angelina Johnson of Gryffindor - what an excellent Chaser that girl is, and rather attractive, too -"

"JORDAN!"

"Sorry, Professor." The Weasley twins' friend, Lee Jordan, was doing the commentary for the match, closely watched by Professor McGonagall. "And she's really belting along up there, a neat pass to Alicia Spinnet, a good find of Oliver Wood's, last year only a reserve - back to Johnson and - no, the Slytherins have taken the Quaffle, Slytherin Captain Marcus Flint gains the Quaffle and off he goes - Flint flying like an eagle up there - he's going to sc- no, stopped by an excellent move by Gryffindor Keeper Wood and the Gryffindors take the Quaffle - that's Chaser Katie Bell of Gryffindor there, nice dive around Flint, off up the field and - OUCH - that must have hurt, hit in the back of the head by a Bludger - Quaffle taken by the Slytherins - that's Adrian Pucey speeding off toward the goal posts, but he's blocked by a second Bludger - sent his way by Fred or George Weasley, can't tell which - nice play by the Gryffindor Beater, anyway, and Johnson back in possession of the Quaffle, a clear field ahead and off she goes - she's really flying - dodges a speeding Bludger - the goal posts are ahead - come on, now, Angelina - Keeper Bletchley dives - misses - GRYFFINDORS SCORE!"

Gryffindor's cheers filled the cold air, with howls and moans from the Slytherins. Harry was hovering above the rest of the game looking furiously for the Snitch, and he could see his brother was doing the same from the Gryffindor goalposts. Occasionally he would duck down to play interfering seeker to help the rest of his team; he had to admit the Gryffindor chasers outclassed his team although he didn't like it. Even if they had been in Slytherin, Flint was too sexist to let them play.

"Slytherin in possession," Lee Jordan was saying, "Chaser Pucey ducks two Bludgers, two Weasleys, and Chaser Bell, and speeds toward the - wait a moment - was that the Snitch?" A murmur ran through the crowd as Adrian Pucey dropped the Quaffle, too busy looking over his shoulder at the flash of gold that had passed his left ear. Harry saw it. In a great rush of excitement, he dived downward after the streak of gold. His brother had seen it, too. Neck and neck they hurtled toward the Snitch -all the Chasers seemed to have forgotten what they were supposed to be doing as they hung in midair to watch. Harry was faster than Thomas - he could see the little round ball, wings fluttering, darting up ahead - - he put on an extra spurt of speed - WHAM! A roar of rage echoed from the Gryffindors below - Marcus Flint had blocked Thomas on purpose, and Thomas's broom spun off course, Thomas holding on for dear life.

"Foul!" screamed the Gryffindors. Madam Hooch spoke angrily to Flint and then ordered a free shot at the goalposts for Gryffindor. But in all the confusion, of course, the Golden Snitch had disappeared again. Harry couldn't even be annoyed at Hooch- Flint was way too rough anyway and the foul was unnecessary as Harry was ahead of his brother anyway.

And Lee Jordan, the so-called unbiased commentator, was finding it difficult not to take sides."So - after that obvious and disgusting bit of cheating "Jordan!" growled Professor McGonagall.

"I mean, after that open and revolting foul 'Jordan, I'm warning you -"

"All right, all right. Flint nearly kills the Gryffindor Seeker, which could happen to anyone, I'm sure, so a penalty to Gryffindor, taken by Bell, who puts it away, no trouble, and we continue play, Gryffindor still in possession.Slytherin in possession - Flint with the Quaffle - passes Spinnet - passes Bell - hit hard in the face by a Bludger, hoping it broke his nose - only joking, Professor - Slytherins score - A no... The Slytherins were cheering. No one apart from Harry himself seemed to have noticed that Thomas's broom was behaving strangely. It was carrying- him slowly higher, away from the game, jerking and twitching as it went.

Harry flew up to his brother, his brow wrinkled in confusion. "Thomas, what's happening?" he asked. His brother was a dick sometimes but he had no desire to see him fall to his death.

"Go away Harry!" he shouted trying to look confident though Harry could tell by the grimace on his face he was anything but.

Another thing Harry was surprised about was that Thomas had called him by his nickname. Mostly it was just Hadrian or the slimy snake but this was the first time he had done so- a mystery to be solved. " You need to relax! Dumbledore will stop you if you fall," he added more quietly. Suddenly, there was a flash of blue fire in the spectator seats and Thomas suddenly regained control of his broom.

With a laugh, he pelted back towards the game getting ready to find the Snitch. Harry followed him, grumbling his head in annoyance. And there- he had seen it and so had Thomas. It was pelting along the ground of the pitch, and both brothers dove toward it. They each stretched out their hands, but Harry was quicker- he dived off his broom and came to a tumbling stop on the ground. When he stood up he was holding the Snitch above signalling the game had ended. In the end, Slytherin had won 290-270 since their chasers had been pummelling by Bell, Spinnet, and Johnson. If he had been a couple of moments too late they would have thrashed. After the initial celebrations, Thomas came up to Harry without his two pets (Hermione had started hanging out with him and Ronald after the troll incident) and to Harry's surprise quietly thanked him before walking away as if nothing had happened.

Harry was very excited- Christmas was coming and he would be going back to Potter Castle to celebrate it with his friends and family. Although not all of his friends were as excited about the holiday as he was.

"You're a lucky bastard," grumbled Draco Malfoy the day before the holidays were about to start.

"Why do you say that Draco?" asked Harry knowing full well what was about to happen.

"You get to spend Christmas with people you like! I have to go to the Parkinsons because they want to set up a marriage contract between me and Pansy! Father won't let it happen though, but that seems to be the only good thing he's ever done. And on top of that, I have to go to a ball the day before that as well !"

"Aw, is fickle Draco Sad?" asked Daphne, treating him like a baby. "We invited Tracey and her family to have Christmas with us so we got out of the Parkinson deal. Anyway, it's also an advantage of being a grey family- you can get out of stuff like this very easily. Shame you have to spend Christmas of all things with a girl that's head over heels in love with you," finished Daphne with a pitying look though everyone could see the amusement in her eyes.

"Draco- you've forgotten a couple of things. One- all of us have to attend the ball so you're not alone and you will have company. Two- I could easily persuade Grandfather to invite your family, over considering your grandfather would be pleased. And your father can't decline since it's an order from great Abraxus Malfoy, I am sure he will accept it after all Black and Potters are celebrating Christmas together " said Harry with a knowing smile. He didn't like using his family's titles to do stuff unfairly but he supposed it was useful in a situation like this.

Draco looked at him with a bright smile. "Thank you, thank you, thank you Guys!" he shouted. "Now my Christmas won't be ruined!"

So when all went home at Christmas everyone had decided to give them surprises as their grandparents could not be found as all had decided to go to France for holiday together, so Harry was staying with Rigel and his parents. Now they all had gone to the ministry Ball.

"Lord Black," Lucius said icily.

"Lucy!" exclaimed Sirius hugging the man. "So good to see you! Now, I feel like you've been avoiding me. I wonder why," he said with an inquisitive look. "Anyway, we can't have that, can we?" he asked. "That means that we two will be going for a drink sometime soon, and we're going to have the best of times, aren't we?"

"Yes, definitely," he said, nodding his head like a house elf whilst internally running into a dark corner of his mind and jumping into a bed. He was all too familiar with his cousin-in-law's antics and knew that if he declined he was going to either get followed until he accepted or somehow be looped into it one way or another. He still didn't know how he did it. "Perhaps a date can be arranged when we both have a day off," he said, not wanting to miss important business meetings just because the Black Lord had dragged him into partying with him.

"That's wonderful!" exclaimed Sirius with a feral grin, making Lucius flinch involuntarily. "Anyway," he continued turning to Narcissa, "You and ickle Draco," he said with a pause to ruffle the blond boy's hair knowing how much it infuriated him, "are invited over to the Black Manor for Christmas. You are family after all, and our parents are in France so we can enjoy together," he added on knowing what it would mean. "And I suppose you can come as well, Lucy."

"That sounds...wonderful," said Lucius with a pause that made Harry wonder if he was somehow channelling Snape's spirit. "We will make sure to be there." Harry knew he couldn't decline and he wouldn't decline after they all were family.

"Great! That's amazing!"

"Will Andromeda and Ted be there as well?" asked Narcissa, suddenly hoping to meet her only sane sister.

"Unfortunately not- Andy's been under the weather so she, Ted, and Dora just want a quiet Christmas together," confirmed Marlene. "Anyway, we'll go now and we'll love to see you there." The trio waved and walked away, although Sirius did give Lucius a final hug and ruffled Draco's hair once more which had just set, leaving Lucius feeling very annoyed and both Narcissa and Draco feeling very relieved though the latter was furiously rearranging his hair.

"Draco," said Narcissa once her husband had gone upstairs to brood and sulk. "Good work, if a little obvious."

"What do you mean, mother?" asked Draco, feeling very confused.

"The plan was your doing. And you wanted to get out of going to the Parkinsons, you could have just asked me, instead of planning with your friends" she said enjoying the way her son flushed.

"B-but I thought it was obvious! You know how much I hate going there at every event. Just because William Parkinson is an important ally of Father's doesn't mean I like it when they offer marriage contracts between me and Pansy!" he exclaimed feeling very annoyed.

"You do!" said Narcissa, faking shock. "I thought you two looked adorable together," she said before she went upstairs leaving her son speechless.

Harry walked over to Sirius Marlene, Rigel giving them a big hug and saying "Merry Christmas," whilst secretly turning Sirius' hair a brighter flashing neon rainbow.

"Let's go in," said Marlene, cutting both of them short as she hugged Harry as they led inside. "Draco and Narcissa are going to arrive in about 15 minutes," she said. "Narcissa told me Lucius was reluctant to go after the way you presented the invitation, Siri." She was frowning, showing her clear dislike of the Black Lord's behaviour. 15 minutes later, a beep was heard signalling that the Malfoys had arrived and had entered the wards.

"They're here," said Sirius jovially. As he stood up to bring them in

A few minutes later, the three Malfoys entered along with Remus and a very happy Sirius.

"Rigel," said Remus when he saw his Nephew, hugging him. "Hi Harry," he added when he saw Harry. It was not known that after Harry was sent away Sirius and Remus had broken all their ties with James and Lily but they used to join together only for Thomas during his birthday or any other ceremony

The rest of the day went along quite well, with everyone having a laugh and a fun time, with perhaps the exception of one Lucius who behaved rather nervously as if he was expecting to be pranked heavily. Harry ended up receiving buttloads of sweets, new Quidditch gear, cool rings that warned him about danger, and a cool plant from Draco that squirted thick slime at whoever you pointed it at (he instantly used it on Rigel and Draco, although they had gotten the same thing which ended in the 3 of them having a war with the things that only ended when Marlene and Narcissa put them into slime), books on spells, prank, and weird and useless stuff.

When Malfoy had left Sirius and Remus stood up.

"Harry we have to talk," Remus told

"If it's about James or Lilly I am not interested and I have no grudge against you two, I spent two years in their house and the whole time in their house, the only affection or love I received was from you guys," Harry said Coldly

"Harry we are sorry we couldn't do anything about their vile decision. They worship Dumbledore to the extent that they couldn't see their son, their own blood! but we never thought that they would fall so low that they would try to steal their own son's magic!! Thank Merlin uncle Charlus and Grandfather rescued you. I was relieved when I found out you were with Uncle Charlus. The only place where Dumbshit couldn't hurt you heck even the greatest dark lord would fear attacking you with Uncle Charlus around"

"Harry I do love you and I am proud of how you have turned out," Remus told smiling Harry hugged his uncle in return

Review please.

Ps~ this was the worst of all chapters, before the edit of course, it seriously had horrible grammar but I have tried my level best to rectify the errors 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.3K 13
When Harry's name comes out of the Goblet of Fire, he is livid. He didn't bloody want to join a deadly tournament, but it seems like no one believes...
30.1K 766 20
Harry Potter is the boy who lived, but he is not seen as someone powerful like Dumbledore or Voldemort. But what if he was powerful? What if he was o...
1.1K 106 30
This is my own version of the next generation's first year at Hogwarts. I wrote the majority of this story long before The Cursed Child came out, so...
1.5M 41.5K 72
Evelyn Potter was the girl-who-lived, or so they thought. Harry was the true boy-who-lived, who beat Voldemort. After being dumped by Lily and James...