7 Overprotective Brothers - B...

By 3HaNaNa3

BTS Fanfiction. A family/school story, with Y/N as the little sister of 7 handsome brothers. 7 Overprotective... More

Part 1 - New house, New school...
Part 2 - New friend...
Part 3 - Sorry...
Part 4 - Incident...
Part 5 - Hobi's girlfriend???
Part 6 - First match.
Part 7 - Girls' day...
Part 8 - Visit of the University...
Part 9 - Bo-Ah...
Part 10 - Kim Yohan
Part 11 - Battle royale...
Part 12 - University Festival
Part 13 - Crush...
Part 14 - Punishment...
Part 15 - Mom and Dad are back...
Part 16 - First date...
Part 17 - Tension
Part 18 - Jungkook's devil plan...
Part 19 - I am a stupid jerk...
Part 20 - Departure...
Part 21 - Fight with Jimin...
Part 22 - Jin's punishment...
Part 23 - Eun Woo punched a guy???
Part 24 - Hanging out with Eun Woo
Part 25 - Summer festival
Part 26 - Another dispute...
Part 28 - Jin's girlfriend...
Part 29 - The Boyfriend...
Part 30 - Trip to the beach...
Part 31 - Trip to the beach, part 2...
Part 32 - THE END... Life Goes On...

Part 27 - Punishment...

2.8K 71 19
By 3HaNaNa3

Jimin: Hyung... You will not beat them with... that...

Jin: Go to your room, I'm not in the mood to argue with you too. If not, take your spot and be ready to receive a punishment too!

Yoongi: Guys, listen to Jin and go to your rooms.

Yoongi made Jimin and Taehyung leave the living room. He didn't want to stay inside and to see his siblings being punished by Jin.

Jin: I can't believe that you are forcing me to do that to you... I'm so disappointed... 

Jungkook and Y/N were still looking down, waiting to be scolded but not wanted to admit that Jin will really beat them with that scary thing. The last time their mother used it on them, they were 9 years old, and it was after a big mess that they created. 

Jin: So... who wants to be the first one? (His tone was cold.)

Jungkook: She started the fight, she goes first!

Jungkook named his sister first, sure that Jin will never raise his hand on his precious little sister. Y/N was even more angry when she heard Jungkook, but soon the ice words of Jin shocked her.

Jin: Y/N, put your hands in front of you, now!

Y/N: Oppa... I'm sorry...

Jin: I SAID NOW!!! (He yelled that made the twins flinched.)

Y/N did as she was asked, the tears ready to fall, her arms shaking. Jin lifted the hand who was holding the stick and in a strong movement, he hit Y/N' forearms, making her yell of pain. He was about to hit her again when Jungkook put himself between the two, enveloping Y/N in his embrace, protecting her with his body.

Jungkook: Hyung!!! Stop!!! It's my fault!!

Jin didn't respond and hit Jungkook's back twice. The youngest bore the pain but he didn't let go of Y/N who was trying to push him.

Y/N: Oppa... please stop hitting him... I'm sorry... I'm sorry...

Jin was extremely sad to hurt them, but he had to be strict, so he hit Jungkook three more times.

Jin: Jungkook, move! If Y/N is not punished, she will never understand her faults!

Jungkook: No! You can hit me as much as you want, I will not let you hurt her.

Jin sighed and was about to hit the twins once again when Taehyung barged in the living room with Jimin and they kneeled in front of the eldest, begging him to stop.

Taehyung: Hyung!!! Please stop... or... I'm okay to take the punishment for them if it can relieve your anger...

Jimin: Me too... they are just kids...

Jin:(Annoyed.) You're wrong, they are not kids anymore, stop defending them! They have no excuses for their behaviors!

Y/N was crying in Jungkook's arms. She felt guilty of what was happening. Even if her brother was the most annoying boy on this planet, she never wished him to be beaten, even more to protect her.

Taehyung: Hyung... I know that it's hurting you to punish them. We can find another way to make them understand.

Jin: ...

Jimin: Yeah... let us talk with them.

Jin closed his eyes few seconds, trying to retrieve his calm. The living room became silent until the loud sound of the wood stick fall on the ground. Jin left without a word, slamming the main door.

Taehyung: Hyung... Jimin, follow him, we can't let Jin leaving like that. 

Jimin immediately rushed and tried to catch-up with Jin. Taehyung stood up and stared at his siblings.He had mixed feelings. He was sad and angry toward them. Jungkook detached his arms of Y/N and looked at her.

Jungkook: Eh... Minus, stop crying... it's over now.

Y/N sobbed and rubbed her teary eyes with her hand. She was scared by her older brother's coldness and sorry for Jungkook. With their stupid behaviors, they pushed Taehyung and Jimin to kneel in front of Jin. She hated herself. She stood up and ran to her bedroom.

Taehyung: JK... Are you okay? Does it hurt a lot?

Jungkook: humpf... Hyung's hit are nothing to me, you should go and comfort her, I'm sure that she will cry for hours otherwise.

Taehyung: Let me take a look a your back first.

Jungkook: It's not necessary... (He left to his bedroom.)

Taehyung sighed. Jungkook was so stubborn. He went to Yoongi's room.

Taehyung:(Toc-toc) Hyung... I come in.

When Taehyung entered, he saw Yoongi on his laptop. He didn't look at him.

Yoongi: Don't ask me to interfere between Jin and the twins.

Taehyung: Hyung... why did you choose his side...

Yoongi: I didn't choose his side, Jin is the oldest, you don't have the right to discuss his decision. You're not in his position.

Taehyung was frustrated. Yoongi was just Yoongi.

Taehyung: Jin left the house. Jimin is after him, Y/N is crying in her bedroom and Jungkook refuses to let me check on his wounds.

Yoongi: So? What do you want from me?

Taehyung: Why are you so cold tonight!

Taehyung spoke loudly. It made Yoongi lift up his head from his laptop.

Taehyung: I'm sorry Hyung... but... I don't like to see all of you in a sad mood... Jungkook won't listen to me but if it's you...

Yoongi: ... pff... Jin hit him severely?

Taehyung: Jin hit Y/N first, but Jungkook intervened to protect her, so he received several hit in his back... Jin was not tender with our youngest.

Yoongi: Those kids... (He stood up and sighed.) Every week, one of you create a real mess... you all deserve a good beating!

Taehyung didn't say anything. His brother was right, since the departure of their parents, one after each other, they created troubles for the family. They were acting like teenagers, nothing to be proud of. Taehyung called Jimin before going to Y/N's bedroom. Jin stopped at the convenience store.

Yoongi: (Knocked and opened the door.) Yah... little brat, show me your back, your stupid brother is worried about you.

Jungkook: Hyung...

Yoongi: Lift your sweatshirt.

Jungkook: I already told Taehyung... it's not necessary. I'm used to receive hit during Taekwondo, it's nothing for me. Go to Y/N, she is still a baby and is not used to be hit.

Jungkook turned himself to grab clean clothes and hissed in pain when he received a slap from Yoongi in his back.

Yoongi: It's nothing and not painful, right... now show me!

Jungkook listened to his brother and took off his sweatshirt to reveal 5 red marks in his back.

Yoongi: For sure, it's nothing! (He was mocking his younger brother.) Go take a shower, I will put ointment on it

Jungkook nodded and went to take a shower. Yoongi left to take the pomade and stopped by Y/N's bedroom first. He found Taehyung outside, trying to convince Y/N to open the door.

Yoongi: Taehyung, what's wrong?

Taehyung: Y/N locked herself and she doesn't want to let me in.

Yoongi: : Y/N, open that damn door right now! (His tone was not soft.) 

Y/N: I'm sleeping... (She answered with a little voice.)

Yoongi: So, my little sister can answer me while sleeping! Don't make me repeat, open the door.

After few seconds, the door was unlocked. Y/N rushed to hide herself under the blanket while the brothers came in. Taehyung and Yoongi were standing at the bottom of the bed.

Yoongi: Did you take a shower? Show me your arm.

Y/N: Yes, and I'm fine... I just want to sleep.

Yoongi nodded to Taehyung who came closer, grabbed the blanket and pulled it. Y/N glared at him, and they saw her red and puffy eyes.

Taehyung: Y/N, is it painful, show us so we can apply ointment.

Y/N: Jungkook received the hit, you should give that to him. I don't need that... can you let me sleep now?

Yoongi: (He grabbed her arm and pulled up her sleeve.) Stop being stubborn and listen to your brothers.

Taehyung: Hyung... let me dot it... Jungkook must wait for you.

Yoongi glared at Taehyung, knowing that he used him to get inside and was now pushing him out, to be alone with Y/N.

Yoongi: It's useless to hide yourself under the blanket... Treat your wound.

After Yoongi's departure, Taehyung sat on the bed near Y/N.

Y/N: Are you mad because of me too?

Taehyung: Why do you think that?

Y/N: Because I didn't listen to you and created that situation.

Taehyung was putting pomade on Y/N's forearm who didn't dare to look at him. He replied with a soft tone.

Taehyung: I'm just sad that you were punished by Jin... you know perfectly how he will feel after that.

Y/N: (Wiping her tears.) I'm sorry... I'm stupid...

Taehyung hugged her and patted her back. He didn't have words to say, only have his presence to comfort her and it was enough for her. After 5 minutes, Y/N was still hiding herself in Taehyung's embrace. 

Taehyung: Y/N... do you want to go with me and eat something?

She shook her head to say No and laid down.

Taehyung: Do you want me to stay with you?

Y/N: ... it's okay... anyway... thank you Oppa...

Taehyung: I know that you feel sad and guilty but give some time to Jin, he will calmdown and you will be able to apologize.

Taehyung left the room. He went to the kitchen to prepare food and found Yoongi already there.

Taehyung: Hyung... how is Jungkook?

Yoongi: Stupid... (Taehyung gave him a "Seriously" look.) He will not sleep on his back tonight if it's your question.

Taehyung: Do you have news from Jin or Jimin?

Yoongi: Jimin said that our dear Jin is drowning his sadness in Soju. Jimin will call you if he needs help to take him home... as if that shorty can hold Jin alone... pfff

Taehyung smiled at Yoongi's remark. They finished to cook, and Taehyung called Jungkook to have dinner. Y/N didn't want to join them.

********************************

On Jin's side, the mood was basically the same as in the house.

Jimin followed his older brother without saying a word to the convenience store. Being the last one to receive a punishment from Jin, Jimin knew perfectly how bad the eldest felt after that. And the fact that he had to physically punish the twins was the worst for him.

Jin: Jimin, why are you here, I'm not in the mood to talk with you, so go home!

Jimin: Hyung... I won't bother you but just let me stay here and drink with you.

Jin: humpf... why would I expect you to listen to me... I'm just a joke for all of you!

Jimin: You know that's not true! I admit that we don't always listen to you, but we respect and value you as our older brother. We know all the things that you do for us... we are just too stupid to express our gratitude...

Jin stared at Jimin few seconds before handing his glass toward him so his little brother could poor him a drink. The two brothers were drinking without speaking. Jin was mostly on his phone who was vibrating nonstop. Jimin became more and more curious to know who was texting with his brother.

Jimin: Hyung... Who is texting you since earlier?

Jin: (Without looking at him.) None of your business.

Jimin: ... ohhh... do you have a secret girlfriend... is she a beauty?

Jin sent dark glares to Jimin. He was clearly not in the mood to talk about his personal life and even more with that mochi head.

Jin: No... it's a secret handsome boyfriend, do you want me to introduce you to him, he could beat your stupid ass for me...

Jimin: ... aishh, Hyung! You should stop drinking, you're saying nonsense... 

Jin grabbed the Soju bottle before Jimin took it. He served himself a drink and ate a piece of chicken that his brother ordered.

Jin: Just go home... I want to be alone.

Jimin: If I go home without you, I will be the one in troubles.

Jin: (Sighed.) If you don't leave now, you will receive a beating in that damn street.

Jimin: ... okay okay, but you call me if you don't feel good enough to come home, okay?

Jin wavedwith his hand to make him leave and texted someone once again. Jimin stood upand let his brother alone in front of the convenience store. He stayed hiddenand observed Jin from afar while talking with Taehyung on the phone.

Jimin-On call: ... Taehyung, how are things at home?

Taehyung-On call: We had dinner, except Y/N who didn't want to go out of her room. How is Jin Hyung doing?

Jimin-On call: ... He is only focused on his phone... wait... someone is coming... ouahhh... I was sure that Hyung was texting with a girl... wait, I switch to video mode.

Taehyung called his brothers to see the unknown girl but only Jungkook came.

Jungkook-On call: ... whouah... who is that hottie?

Taehyung-On call: Yahh, you're probably talking about your future sister-in-law, mind yourself!

Jimin-On call: ... I have to say that Jin found a beautiful girl.

Jin lifted his head when he heard a familiar voice calling him.

Min Young: So... what made you in that state so that you asked me to come here, Mr Kim?

Jin embraced her waist in a hug, putting his head against her chest. She was a bit taken aback by his actions as they were on the street but patted his back to comfort him, knowing that he was not in his normal state.

Jin: Min-Min... I'm sad and drunk...

Min Young: Seokjin-ah... there is people around, you know...

Jin:... I hit them... my babies... I had to punish them...

Min Young: shhh... I'm sure that you didn't do that without thinking first... don't blame yourself.

Jungkook-On call: Oh my God!!! Hyung is flirting with a girl in front of everyone...

Taehyung-On call: Our dear brother hid this relation well!

Jimin-On call: ...Guys... what do I do? I'm embarrassed to stay here and stare at them. And if Jin knows that we are spying on him, we are dead!

Yoongi approached his brothers and took off Taehyung's hand the phone. He ended the video call before handing him his mobile.

Taehyung: Hyung... why did you end the call?

Yoongi: Jin is already pissed because of the twins, and you want to increase his anger by spying his personal life.

Jungkook: Why are you not surprised by this news, Hyung?

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other before staring at Yoongi; he must already know about that girl.

Taehyung: You know that Jin has a girlfriend, right?!

Yoongi: Taehyung-ah, stop your little investigation and go to sleep if you have nothing better to do! Same for you! (He pointed at Jungkook.)

Yoongi left his little brothers and went to rest in his bedroom. He texted Jimin to tell him to come back home and to let Jin alone. After 5 minutes, Jimin was there.

Taehyung: So?

Jimin: I would have never imagine seeing Jin acting so clingy with a girl... I think alcohol helped a lot.

Jungkook: If it can help him to forget his anger toward us, I'm more than happy.

Jimin: I'm starving... I need to eat... How is Y/N doing? And how are you doing?

Jungkook: I'm fine... I will check on her... enjoy your meal.

Jungkook took the tray prepared by Taehyung and went to Y/N's bedroom. He knocked and entered without waiting for an invitation.

Jungkook: Minus, eat your dinner!

Y/N rubbed her eyes and stared at the intruder. She was half asleep. Jungkook sat at the border of her bed.

Y/N: What do you want?... I'm sleeping.

Jungkook: Stop being stubborn and eat something. If you only cry without eating properly, you will be sick, and everyone will be worried because of you!

Y/N: I'm not stubborn, I'm not hungry, that's all. (She stared at him and asked, shyly.) Does your back hurt a lot?

Jungkook: Who do you take me for? Jin'shit are like mosquitos' bites for me. You're done crying... no because your face is even uglier that usual. Don't tell me that you cried like a baby only because of one little hit

Y/N was forgetting her sadness because of Jungkook annoying attitude. 

Y/N: It's because of you, stupid monkey!! Why did you take the hit for me! You didn't have to do that, idiot! (Tears were ready to fall.)

Jungkook: If you are able to call me stupid or idiot, it means that you didn't totally loose your mind... good to know...

Y/N: You didn't answer my question.

Jungkook: You really think that I can look at you being beaten without doing anything?!

Y/N: You said to Oppa to punish me first!

Jungkook: I was sure that he would have never beat you... but I think that we pissed him off too much this time. Sorry...

Y/N: I'm sorry too... Jin and Yoongi Oppa are angry, Taehyung and Jimin kneeled in front of them because of me and you were beaten for both of us.

Jungkook sighed. She was only blaming herself for everything that happened.

Jungkook: Those guys will not stay angry for long, don't worry. If you want to know... our Jin is consoling himself into the arms of his girlfriend right now!

Y/N's eyes widened at Jungkook's words. She refused to believe him.

Y/N: You're making a joke to me...

Jungkook took the tray and placed it near Y/N.

Jungkook: Eat first and I will tell you everything.

Y/N: If you're lying to force me to eat... I will...

Y/N didn't complete her phrase. Her short temper with Jungkook was what made Jin punished them.

Jungkook:... You will tear off my hair of my head... I know...

Y/N: I didn't say that.

Jungkook: What? You're afraid to threaten me now? (He put his hand against her forehead.) You're not sick?

Y/N: Stop that! I try to control my temper with you so be cooperative.

Jungkook: Great, my little sister is finally growing...

Y/N's phone rang but after looking at the ID caller, she didn't answer.

Jungkook: Who are you avoiding??? Your boyfriend???

Y/N: None of your business...

The phone rang a second time. Jungkook smirked and grabbed the phone before answering.

Jungkook-Oncall: My little sister is ignoring your call... she is mean!!

Y/N: (Murmuring while trying to catch her phone.) Jungkook, stop that...

Eun Woo-On call: Little bro... why will she avoid my call, give her the phone, please...

Jungkook-OnCall: We have been badly scolded, and she is too embarrassed to talk to you... such a baby...

Once again, her twin brother was ashaming her in front of her boyfriend.

Eun Woo-On call: Tell her to take the call or I come to your house.

Jungkook: Take this, Minus... your boyfriend insists...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596 21 15
Having a little sister sure is crazy. From asking inappropriate questions, weird days, embarrassing moments, the guys and I sure have a lot of ups an...
3K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
2.5K 148 33
Y/N is a simple girl maybe with many secrets, She transferred to South Korea for some personal reasons, she got admitted into Hybe high school, there...
50K 1.6K 61
This is my first Wattpad story. This story takes the concept of 'Boys Over Flowers' but according to my way I have made some changes. Don't miss it...