My Badboy ✔

By XxbabyfacexX1

Arya Brown and Alexander Knight love story Arya Brown is a beautiful 16 year old who lives with her dad , ste... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N Important!!
▪Epilogue▪
A/N/Please read!/Book 2 is out!

Chapter 21

3.7K 71 0
By XxbabyfacexX1

Arya POV

The car ride was silent. I closed my eyes hoping this ride could be shorter. Minutes later Alex parked infront of our school. I got out of the car closing the door behind me and waited for him to get out.

When he did he walked over to me and held my hand , We walked into school and towards my locker. I took out the things I needed and turned towards Alex.

"You ok ma?" He asked leaning his head to the side a bit.

"Yeah" I answered. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes holding him close to me.

"I-" But he got cut off by a voice yelling.

"ALEX!" A voice yelled behind us.

We pulled away to see Kylie running up to us but stopped and gave me a glare , she then turned to Alex and smile.

"How are you" She said going in for a hug.

"Don't hug me" He snapped making and sadness appeared in her eyes. I chuckled earning a glare from her.

"Did I do something?" She asked her voice turning sad.

"No just don't touch me" He said then turned to me. Before I could say anything he pulled me into a kiss. Shocked I held onto his shoulders and started kissing him back. He pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"See you soon love" He said and walked away leaving only me and Kylie. She stood there looking at me in disgust.

"If you ever try hugging him again were going to have a problem" I smiled and walked away.

I walked down the hallway and towards my class. Walking into class I took my seat in the back but something was off.

Where is Everleigh?......

I looked around the class but couldn't find her.

"I'll just call her later" I thought to myself...

***

After 4 more boring classes school was finally over. I haven't seen Alex the whole day. I started walking out of school when I felt a pair of arms pulled me back.

I turned around and was shocked. I backed away from the person as my eyes widen in shock.

"J-james?" I asked stunned. My ex is back?

"Miss me?" He asked with a smudged smirk.

"Why are you back?" I asked covering my shock expression with annoyance.

"So you didn't miss me?" He asked in a sad voice.

"No-" I started but got cut off.

"Hey babe" Alex said placing a protective hand on my back.

"Babe?" James asked and glared at him.

"Why the f**k are you back?" Alex asked.

"We're about to graduate and you're just coming back why?" He asked again.

"Well I'm not here to stay just wanted to see arya" He said and was about to touch me when Alex stopped him.

"Touch her and I swear to god I'll f**king kill you" He said then grabbed my hand and walked away. His grip on my hand got painful every second until I had enough.

"Alex stop you're hurting me" I said and pulled my hand out of his. I looked at my hand and saw small red marks and so did Alex.

"I'm sorry" He said stepping back.

"It's ok" I said looking up at him.

"You look...mad?" I said studying him face.

"I'm not" He said looking everywhere but me.

"Yes you are , what's wrong?" I asked stepping closer to him and holding his face.

"I-I don't wanna lose you to him or anybody...." He said finally looking at me.

"You're not gonna lose me" I said with a small smile.

"And I'm sorry for hurting you" He said.

"It's ok" I said and gave him a small peck.

"Let's get you home love" He said holding my hand and walking out of the school with me.

We walked towards his car and got in , he started the car and drove off.

"Are you hungry babe?" He asked keeping his eyes on the road.

"Nope" I said looking at him.

"Ok" he said.

Minutes later♡

Alex finally arrived at my house and I got out of the car.

"Thanks for the ride , I'll see you tomorrow" I said blowing him a kiss then laughed when he playfully catch it.

"See ya babe" He said and drove off. I walked into the house and walked upstairs to my room. When I went inside I closed the door behind me and took out my phone. I called everleigh and she picked up after a few rings.

"WHERE THE F**K WERE YOU" I yelled once she picked up.

"Sorry I came down with a flu so mom made me stay home"

"You had me worried call me next time or imma smack the hell outta you"

"Calm your shit b***h" she said laughing a little.

"Also question , wassup with you and Aaron"

"Nothing he never liked me he just used me" She said

"HE DID WHAT B***H" I yelled into my phone and dropped my bag.

"Turns out he had a girlfriend the whole time we were messing around"

"Imma call you back in a bit alright"

"Okie"

I hung up the phone and opened my door. I walked out and started walking towards Aaron room. I knocked on the door and saw a blond girl open it with a towel around her body.

"Who are you" She said looking at me in disgust.

"B***h who the f**k are you and what are you doing in my dads house?" I snapped at her.

"I-" Before she could answer I pushed pass her and into his room where I saw him in his bed.

"Sis?" He asked looking at me confused.

I walked up to him and grabbed him by his hair pulling him out of the bed. After successfully pulling him out I smacked him across his face hard.

"How...f**king...dare...you...b***h" I said punching him with every word.

"STOP" He yelled and grabbed my hand pinning them above my head.

"LET GO OFF ME YOU H*E" I yelled on the top of my voice.

"WHAT IS YOUR F**KING PROBLEM" He yelled back.

"LET ME GO" I said and kicked him in his private area causing him to let go and fall to the ground. He played on the ground holding the area I kicked him while mo@ning in pain.

"BABY" The girl yelled running up to us and pushing me out of the way.

"B***h don't you dare push me" I said and push her so hard she fell on the ground.

"You can hurt other b***hes but don't you ever f**king hurt my best friend" I said glaring at him. He looked up at me shocked then he looked towards the girl.

"What's she talking about?" She said confused. I turned on my heel and walked out of the room breathing hard. I walked into my room and slammed the door. I took up back my phone and called back everleigh.

"Hello?"

"I'm back"

"What did you do you're breathing hella hard"

"Oh nothing just paid my brother a lovely visit"

"You're crazy" She said laughing

"I know anyways I gotta go call me if you need anything ok"

"Ok bye babe"

"Bye babes" I hung up the phone and layed on my bed........

***

Thank you so much for 3.12k views♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 147K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...
1.4M 57.6K 39
Meet seventeen-year-old Amelia Stark and welcome to her tragic life. Unfortunate circumstances have brought her and her twin sister, Anna, to Califor...
31.9K 2.1K 29
♡ Featured on Stories Undiscovered ♡ ♡ Featured on Teen Fiction ♡ "All it took was one smile, that damned smile, and I found myself falling in love w...
174K 4.3K 24
Ellison (Ellie) Marie Anderson Is an average school girl, some may say nerd. She is junior in highschool, but what happens when the schools 'bad boy'...