I'll Remember Someday... Fred...

By CharlieA

Teen mom? Check. The Dark Lord's daughter? Check. Amnesia? Check. Was there anything else? Harry Potter has w... More

I'll Remember Someday... Fred Weasley
{Chapter 3} Tommy's an Arse
{Chapter 4} Welcome to Weasley Wizard Wheezes
{Chapter 5} Is it really Just Pity?
{Chapter 6} A Date with Fred Weasley
{Chapter 7} Verity's Plan
{Chapter 8} Pillows, they really do work!
{Filler} A Morning with Caitlin and George
{Chapter 9} The Weasley Rememberance
{Chapter 10} That's not Everything
{Chapter 11} A Chaotic Dinner
{Chapter 12} Heads will Turn
{Chapter 13} Firewhisky
{Chapter 14} The Other Marley
{Chapter 15} The Hangover, News
{Chapter 16} Confusion
{Chapter 17} Birthday Date
{Chapter 18} The Photo Album
{Chapter 19} Someday
{Chapter 20} Happily Ever After
{Epilogue}

{Chapter 2} Lost Memories

12.3K 347 309
By CharlieA

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter Characters.

Chapter 2: Lost Memories

            Clary and I started to walk away from the Weasley Wizard Wheezes, Clary had gotten loads of new stuff, like always when we went to George and Fred’s joke shop. And like always, Fred would never let me pay. It was strange, Fred seemed familiar slightly, and then again George seemed familiar as well. It’s like I knew them… but I mean I don’t, well not until I met them at the Hospital Wing in Hogwarts.

“Where am I? Who are you?” I asked looking around the room full of people, most of the people in the room had red hair… Some looked familiar like a foggy memory, but it still felt like I knew no one in the room. “Wait… Where’s Clary?” I asked now remembering my daughter, I stared around the room, meeting the boy’s eye who was closest to me. He was giving me the most intense stare.

“She’s outside… I’ll go get her… Dad, you should explain to her what’s been happening. Tell her what Madam Pomffrey told us.” The boy said to another older looking red head as he stood up and walked out the door. I stared after him quizzically, I wonder who that boy was. I then shook my head as I looked up at the older gentlemen, that one boy and this man must be related…

“Marley… uh… you may remember me, I’m Arthur Weasley, your mothers old friend.” The man said looking down at me as I looked at him, so this was Arthur Weasley? The man my mother loved, he looked much different in person. He looked strained, and very tired like he’d been in some sort of fight.

“Arthur Weasley? How…?” I questioned looking at the man who only gave a weary smile, as he exchanged a glance with the other people in the room.

“You probably don’t remember because something has happened to you recently which have caused you to lose your memory…” Mr. Weasley trailed off as I looked at him.

“What are you talking about? My memory is fine, I remember my daughter Clary and everything else. Clary and I were on the way to the joke shop… and then… I guess I must have fallen or something…” I said, straining to recall what happened after that, why couldn’t I remember? It seems like the more I strained to remember the foggier the memory appeared.

“Yes, but Marley that was over 8 months ago…” Mr. Weasley said trailing off as he looked down at me, my eyes widened in horror.

“You’re lying, I wasn’t… no…” I said placing my head in my hands, no I couldn’t possibly forget 8 months of things… no that means I missed Clary’s birthday…

“Arthur! I told you not to tell her that, to tell her the other thing.” I heard a lady yell next to me, she looked like some sort of medical person.

“I am not about to lie to her. I can’t do that… because when she remembers she’ll just be upset we lied to her.” Mr. Weasley said forcefully as he glared at the older woman, she shrunk back. I looked around the room at all the unfamiliar faces. What if I knew these people? What if I had something with these people? And then my eyes landed on a pair of familiar chocolate brown eyes, I could already feel my mood lighten somewhat. I remembered someone here.

“Caitlin!” I exclaimed as the girl with the chocolate brown eyes and long hair looked up at me and smiled. Her face was covered in dirt and what looked like to be dried blood, what’s happened to her. “Caitlin, you’re here!” I yelled looking at the girl I hadn’t seen 8 years!

“Yeah…” she replied tailing off as she looked at me.

“What are you doing here?” I asked as she smiled slightly.

“I came here to see you, I heard what happened and rushed to find you…” Caitlin said, something was different, however, it felt like she was hiding something.

“So I’ve forgotten everything that’s happened to me, these past 8 months or so?” I asked looking at Caitlin as she gave me a weary glance.

“It seems like it… I can’t tell you what happened Monkey, you have to remember yourself.” She replied as I nodded and looked at all the other people. They all seemed somewhat familiar, but I could not place a name to the face. Then my eyes landed on the boy standing next to Caitlin, strange… wasn’t he the boy that just went outside to go get my daughter?

“Aren’t you the boy that went to go get my daughter?” I asked looking at the boy, there looked to be a difference in his face. He grinned.

“Ah no, that was my twin brother, Fred. I’m George.” George said putting his hand out as he smiled at me. I shook it nervously, and then before anyone else could speak I looked to see the other boy, with the same face as George walk in with Clary. My eyes widened slightly when I saw Clary, her hair had grown out from what I remembered, and she looked much filthier with all the dirt covering her face. I immediately stood up from my bed and opened my arms for her to run into. It was nice to have someone very familiar in the room, I would never forget my daughter.

“Mommy!” she exclaimed as I smiled at my little girl.

“Hi Clary.” I said as I looked down at my little girl, she had the cutest smile alive, but she had tears swelling up in her eyes. I stood up and looked at the boy, what was his name again? “Umm.. Thank you for bringing my daughter, I guess it would be time for us to go.” I replied  as everyone in the room looked around hesitantly.

“Before you go dear, you might want to take this, to help your headache.” I heard the older woman say as I nodded and took the glass from her, it looked like some kind of juice. I shrugged, it’s not like anything worse than forgetting my memory could happen, I placed the glass to my lips and drank down the drink thirstily.

I placed it on the table and smiled as I looked around the room, but soon it started to get really dizzy, almost like everyone was spinning. “Strange…” I said lightly and soon it felt like the floor was coming to meet my face, when I felt warm arms wrap around me. I looked up to see the boy from earlier had caught me, what was his name? He was saying something to me, but all it sounded like were muffled noises.

“Mommy!” I heard Clary yell as I snapped out of my thoughts and looked down at her.

“Yes, sweetie?” I asked nicely as she grinned.

“We’re going to the jokey shop tomorrow wight?!” she exclaimed as I rolled my eyes.

“Of course, we do we never not go to that joke shop?” I asked as she smiled, ever since Clary and I arrived back home we always went to the Weasley’s Joke Shop, once Caitlin convinced me that they weren’t horrible people, along with Clary’s constant whining of going there, she loved to see the twins. Since the knock out potion that nurse gave me I might be a little bit more cautious than I needed to be… and I still do not understand why she gave me that…

Finally, Clary and I were arriving at the Leaky Cauldron, my wonderful place of work, I kept on walking but soon noticed a tug on my hand, as I looked to see Clary had stopped. I sighed, Clary and I went through this everyday. “Clary, come on, we have to go in. I need to work.” I said firmly looking at the little girl who only glared at the Leaky Cauldron. It was so strange, she use to love going to this place, but now whenever we are near it she just glares at the thing, probably thinking that if she glares enough it’ll fall right down.

“Can’t mommy get another job… like with Daddy and Georgie?!” Clary exclaimed as I looked at her firmly, I kind of wish Clary would stop calling… umm…. Fred! Yeah Fred, that. I mean she was only wishful thinking, and then once she realizes that Fred and I can’t be together she’ll be crushed.

“Clary… Fred is not your daddy okay?” I asked looking down at the little girl who pouted.

“That’s what you think.” She said in a matter-of-factly tone. I rolled my eyes, she was only four and she was already talking back… “Freddie, is daddy.”

I groaned, “Well fine, you can call him that…” I sighed, I didn’t want her to get mad. “But come on, I have work to do at Tom’s and you have to behave like a good little girl, or else we won’t go to the Joke Shop tomorrow.” I said as Clary frowned.

“Fine…” she said stubbornly as I smiled and started to pull her inside where we were greeted by all the people in the pub. I looked to see Tom standing behind the bar, he looked over at me nervously, like usual.

“Ah Marley! Good, you’re here earlier, haha how have you been?” Tom asked nervously, ever since I came back he’s been acting strange. Like he’s done something wrong or something, I’m still not sure. Maybe it had something to do with my memory, well whatever it was I knew Tom always acted guilty around Clary and I, while Clary just acted very rude to Tom.

“I’m good Tom, what do you need me to do today?” I asked stepping on the other side of the bar, he smiled.

“Just the usual, and umm how are you doing Clary?” Tom asked looking at Clary who took a seat on the stool. She paid him no mind as she took out her new toys she got from the twins today, I rolled my eyes. “Ah… I see she got some new toys.”

“Yes, she loves the Weasley Twins down there…” I sighed as I placed a white apron around me, usually if I didn’t I get some Firewhisky spilled on me at one point or another. I then turned towards the customers as they started to pile in.

They day went by so quickly it felt like, because soon I was already cleaning up. I looked to see Clary helping out as well as she dried the glasses. I smiled. I then heard the bell ring from the as I saw a familiar brunette enter the establishment. “Well, looks like this place is a dump as usual!”

I rolled my eyes at her cheery outburst, Caitlin walked into the bar with a grin plastered on her face. “Caitlin, do you always have to say that when you come here? I don’t think Tom likes it all too much.” I said looking at Caitlin who only grinned.

“And that’s why I do it.” She said as she took a seat at the bar while Clary ran up to her.

“Auntie Caitlin! How was school!?” Clary asked with a smile as Caitlin grinned.

“It was amazing, as usual. I taught a new spell to the Durmstrang Ladies, they were delighted.” Caitlin said to Clary who grinned, as those two were talking I noticed something glisten on Caitlin’s finger.

“What the bloody hell is that?!” I asked loudly as I stopped what I was doing and pointed to the thing on Caitlin’s finger. Caitlin stopped talking and looked to where I was pointing and I swear I saw a small blush form on her cheeks.

“Oh… haha I guess I usually take it off before I come in here, I must have forgotten today.” Caitlin said sheepishly as I stared at the diamond plastered on her ring finger. “Well you might as well know, it’s an engagement ring, George proposed a month or so ago.”

My eyes widened, “Penguin! You’re suppose to tell me if you plan on getting married!” I yelled as Caitlin smiled.

“Sorry, I didn’t want to freak you out yet, and I didn’t want to brag with you and….” She stopped instantly as I arched an eyebrow.

“Me and?” I asked as she shook her head.

“Oh nothing. I just mean I didn’t really want to brag, but since you now know I guess I can.” She said with a grin as she stood up and held the hand in my face. “Look at it! Isn’t it beautiful!?” she exclaimed as I giggled and looked at the pretty ring. It had a simple heart shaped diamond on the silver band as I smiled.

“It is beautiful! When is the wedding?” I asked curiously as Caitlin grinned.

“A month from now!” She exclaimed as I looked at her.

“That’s so soon!” I exclaimed as Caitlin frowned just a bit.

“Well yes… it’s just we want it soon… I really want to be Mrs. George Weasley!” she squealed as I rolled my eyes.

“I can tell.” I said with a smirk as Caitlin grinned.

“You and Clary have to come!” Caitlin announced as I smiled, I looked down at Clary to see her bouncing up and down on the ground.

“Pwease mommy! We have to!” She exclaimed. I smiled.

“Well of course we’re going to go.” I said as Caitlin squealed again.

“Oh I knew you would! Oh! I have to go, Mrs. Weasley is actually coming over tonight to talk about the wedding plans with George and I!” she exclaimed as I smiled at her girlish ways, for some strange reason, her telling me this flashed an image in my head of a tall oak tree… I quickly shook the thought from my head, wondering what that was about.

“Alright, well make sure to tell Mrs. Weasley I said hello, and to maybe lay off on the Meat Pies? She keeps sending like two everyday, I think pretty soon Clary and I will be sweating Meat Pie.” I replied as Caitlin nodded and started running out the magical entrance to Diagon Alley, I turned to look at Clary as I noticed I was done cleaning. “Hey Tom! Clary and I are heading out!” I yelled towards the back as I heard a faint okay.

I looked down at Clary as she gathered up all her supplies and we started to head back home. The Muggle World.

I grunted as I pushed the door in, I swear we really needed a new door. “Mommy, why can’t we…” Clary stopped as she stepped into the room, I looked at her questionably.

“Why can’t we what Clary?” I asked as she shook her head.

“Mmm nothing mommy, I’m going to go play with my toys.” She replied as I just nodded and watched her disappear into her small bedroom. I then took out some leftovers Mrs. Weasley had sent us, that woman… she was always sending us food and I barely even know her. I took out the leftovers and started heating everything up for dinner, once dinner was prepared I called Clary into the room and we ate. Clary kept on blabbering on and on about the Twins. It seemed like every conversation I really had with my daughter was about those Weasley Twins. I smiled as I watched her explain how George and Fred had explained to her one day how they made their products, it was strange. It seemed like she knew those two forever, even though for me it’s been a month since I met those two, and when Caitlin dragged me down to their Joke Shop.

“I really shouldn’t go, Caitlin, I have to work.” I complained as Caitlin had a hold of my hand and was dragging me down the streets of Diagon Alley. “Just take Clary.”

“No.” Caitlin said harshly as I rolled my eyes. “You must come! You haven’t seen the place where my boyfriend works at! And… you get to see Fred, George’s twin brother!” Caitlin exclaimed as I arched an eyebrow.

“And that is supposed to what? Excite me? Caitlin, I barely know the guy, so even if you are trying to set us up, it isn’t going to work. I met him in the hospital wing, you can’t think its going to be love at first sight can you?” I questioned the girl, I mean what was wrong with her? It seems like whenever I came back Caitlin had been trying to set me up with this Fred Weasley guy. I mean I barely knew the guy!

Caitlin looked at me with those sadden eyes of hers, like she wanted to tell me something, but wasn’t sure if she could. “Well… I think you two would make the perfect couple! Besides George and I of course.” She announced as I rolled my eyes, Clary was already running towards the Joke Shop, as I noticed that place was very crowded. Man, these guys got some business. We walked inside to see all the trinkets, and magical enchantments going on in the store, as I noticed thing floating around aimlessly while other objects seems to glow, trying to attract customers. It really was magnificent to see this kind of magic. There were a lot of teens in the shop as they looked around the huge store for products to buy, a lot of girls were surrounded by this one area, labeled “Love Potions”, some part of me wondered if they really worked.

“Welcome to Weasley Wizard Wheezes!” I heard two voices announce as I looked to see the two identical Weasley Twins standing on the stairs. They grinned down at me, the one on the right especially did as he jumped down in front of me. “Ah Marley! You finally came to check our wonderful store out?”

I looked up at the boy, he was handsome with his short flaming red hair, freckles splashed across his face and his dark blue eyes. His smirk is what made him even more handsome, it just went so well with his features. “Umm… Are you George or the other boy?” I asked confused, I wasn’t sure which one was which at first.

I saw the boy’s smirk turn slightly into a frown, but then back into a smirk before I could tell if it was real or not. “I’m Fred, Fred Weasley, the good looking twin.” Fred said pointing to himself with a grin as I nodded with a small smile. “You can tell Georgie and I apart because he always has that girl plastered to his shoulder.” Fred said as he pointed to Caitlin who was hanging off George’s shoulder, I smiled slightly. “Ah Clary!”

“Daddy!” Clary yelled as she looked up at Fred, she has been here only two other times without me. My eyes widened slightly, why was she calling him daddy?

“Clary, don’t call him that. He’s not your daddy.” I said looking at the small little girl who frowned.

“I call him what I want!” she announced as I rolled my eyes, so stubborn.

“It’s okay Miss Riddle, I don’t mind her calling me that.” Fred said looking at me as I arched an eyebrow when he called me by my last name. Strange, it seemed almost slightly familiar.

“I just don’t want her getting her hopes up.” I replied as Fred nodded, all the laughing was gone from his eyes.

“I should show you around the place!” Fred announced. “Since Caitlin is probably not going to.”

I looked around to see Caitlin was nowhere in sight, I sighed, and she said she was going to stick by me. “Okay, but not too long, I have to go back to work.” I replied as Fred nodded and we started to walk around the store, he was approached a couple times by customers, however, so we didn’t get a chance to see the entire store before I had to go back. “Well thanks um… umm…” I said stuttering as I just realized I had forgotten the boy’s name, how could I forget when people would come up and speak to him?!

The boy smiled softly as he looked down at me. “Fred.” He said as I nodded feeling the blush crept onto my face in embarrassment, I can not believe I forgot his name like that.

“Right… sorry. I’m bad with names.” I lied, I was usually great with names, once you tell me once I’ll remember it forever. “Well umm I have to go Fred, thanks for the tour.” I said as I grabbed Clary’s hand and started to leave.

“Wait!” I heard Fred yell as I turned around and looked at him. “Will you be back Miss Riddle?” he asked as I arched an eyebrow at the proper name.

“Yeah… I think so.” I said with a small smile as I left out the door.

“Mommy!” I heard Clary yell, interrupting my thoughts again. I looked up at her. “I want to watch this one.” Clary announced as she held out a movie in front of me, I smiled.

“Alright go put it on and I’ll clean up.” I said as she nodded and headed towards the living room, while I cleaned up the kitchen. Once I was finished I changed into some pajamas and came back in the living room to see Clary had already started the movie, I took the seat next to her as we started to watch the Little Mermaid, one of Clary’s favorite movies.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

It was close to midnight, and I was still watching the Little Mermaid, but it was close to the end. I was the only one up as I looked over to see Clary fast asleep next to me. I sighed as I watched the Disney movie, my mind wondering on other things, on my memory. Every time I tried to remember Clary’s birthday or a few months ago it just seems fuzzy.

I heard the door bell interrupt my thoughts as I looked up and wondered who would be here at this time. I stood up quietly as I approached the door, I looked in the little hole to see a familiar face standing out the door, I blinked a couple of times wondering why this boy was here so late. I opened the door hesitantly as I looked to see Fred Weasley standing in my doorway looking anxious. “Fred? What are you doing here?” I asked as he grinned and stepped closer to me.

“I wanted to come here and do this.” He said abruptly and before I could ask what I felt him close the gap and his lips crash onto mine. My eyes only widened slightly and then I started to kiss back.

My eyes shot open, as I looked around to see I was still sitting on the couch. I looked to see the Disney movie still playing on the TV. I sighed, “Just a dream…” I said quietly as I could feel my cheeks burn from the events in the dream. Why in the world did I dream about that?! I looked up at the clock to see it was just a little passed midnight, I sighed as I tried to shake the memory of the dream out of my head. I looked down to see Clary fast asleep on the couch, I got up quietly and carried her all the way into her room. Once I tucked Clary in bed I went to my room and lay down on my bed, still remembering the accounts of my dream.

“Why in the world did I dream about that?” I questioned trying to think back, whenever I thought about Fred it felt foggy and unsure. It made me nervous.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Well here you go! Sorry it isnt too exciting, just a little bit into what happened in Marley's mind and stuff. I promise it will start getting more exciting, its just starting off a little bit slow right now. :) Thanks guys for all the support though!

You all rock so much!

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN. TELL FRIENDS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552 41 8
โfreddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.โž โyou know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.โž arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...
11K 292 30
"I hate your lips, I hate your voice, I hate the way you walk, I hate the way you say my name, I hate your beautiful face, I hate your pretty freckle...
23.3K 530 49
"I hate you Fred Weasley! You are the most arrogant, egotistical, air headed, jerk I have ever met! You don't even have the common sense to see that...
25.6K 1.4K 56
๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...