DuckTales: A Story Retold (Se...

Door jenessa_kong_108

Huey, Dewey and Louie not only met Webby when they were dropped in their newly-found rich uncle's mansion, th... Meer

Chapter 1: Woo-oo!
Announcement: Delay
Chapter 2: Daytrip of Doom! Part 1
Chapter 2: Daytrip of Doom! - Part 2
Chapter 3: The Great Dime Chase
Chapter 4: The Beagle Birthday Massacre!

Discontinued 😭😭😭

19 0 0
Door jenessa_kong_108

I know a lot of you are watching this book, but I'm so sorry to say that I'm no longer interested in Ducktales (maybe because it has ended by now and I haven't seen it for a long time now).

I'll allow others to take my plot and my OCs for their own stories. If you also want to continue this story, I'll allow it too.

But please check out my other fanfictions (If you're also into DC Comics, especially the Batfamily): 

1. Siblings of a Feather Stick Together (Batfam x Batsis x Young Justice AU)

2. Batfamily Group Chat (Batfam x Batsis Groupchat AU)

I'm also considering of starting a Batfamily x reader One-shots, but I guess it'll have to wait.

Pls follow me for more exciting fanfics!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

149K 2.5K 20
Charlotte has been living with Donald and the triplets a few months after being saved from the streets and has remained in the same spot since her ar...
1.1K 25 10
When she was 5 years old, Delilah's parents disappeared on their way home, so she came to live with an old family friend. Since then, she's had the t...
3.4K 104 29
After going through a tough battle called "The Shadow War", the Duck Family is slowly settling back into the peaceful (but thrilling) life at McDuck...
67.6K 2.1K 39
Part 1 of the 'Louie Gold' series. One mistake, He had one small error and apparently his 'family' turned his back on him! Well Louie was done wit...