Their Final Piece

By liyaauzumaki

" What do you mean, I don't have any brothers. And how could my 'father' take custody of me if he literally j... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Addressing Certain things❗️
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Consent
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 11

23K 541 125
By liyaauzumaki

Xander's POV

After Valentina left at dinner

" Xander I know that you care about her, a lot at that, but we need to be patient and let her feel safe. She won't open up if she doesn't trust us " Vincent tells me.

" What is Vincent talking about Xander ? " Dad asks.

I tell him about me and Valentina's encounter in the hallway. He also slaps me in the back of my head once he heard how I treated her.

" She's clearly hiding something and I will find out. I swear if someone hurt her I'm gonna kill them " I say cracking my knuckles.

" Calm down boy, we all are going to kill them " Dad says getting up from the table.

Everyone else leaves the table, leaving me alone in my thoughts. Guilt begins to rack my whole body.

" You just had to say those things about her, now her first impression of me is being the worst brother possible " I say out loud slamming my head onto the table.

I sigh and get up to clean my area of the table. After I was done, I head upstairs to my room.

I walk past Valentines door and just stand there, starring at it.

' Just go in ' I tell myself.

I take a deep breath and knock.

After they played Mario Kart.

" Yes finally! " I shout finally beating Val.

I wait for her to say something but she doesn't reply.

" Val ? " I say turning to look at her.

She was out cold.

" Come on, its not fun rubbing my win in your face when you're asleep " I say chuckling a bit.

I set the controller down on her nightstand and pick her up. I move her higher up onto the bed.

I shut the TV off and go lay down beside her.

" Ti amo sorellina " I say kissing her forehead, resting her head against my arm.
( Translation: I love you little sister )

And just like that, I fell asleep.

***

" What time is it Princess? " I ask slowly waking up.

" Princess?! That can't possibly be my twin " I hear Xavier shout.

That instantly woke me up.

I look around the room and see all my brothers except Alex and Vincent.

I quickly leave the room, but not before threatening them. I head back into my room and do all of my usual morning stuff.

I head downstairs and sit beside Vincent.

" Morning " I say yawning.

" Good morning Xander " he says taking a sip of his coffee.

" Dad should be down soon " he says looking at me.

" Ok " Is all I say.

" So, did you have a talk with Valentina? " he asks.

" Yea, I apologized " I say reaching for the water.

" Good you're finally maturing, I'm proud of you " Vincent says putting the coffee mug down.

I just nod my head.

Finally everyone comes downstairs, well everyone except Val.

" Damn Will you really like going all out " Ace says taking a seat at the table.

" Well I need to make sure my bambina eats properly " Will says taking a seat as well.

" Aw thanks for caring about me Will " Xavier says putting a hand over his heart.

" Not you moron " Ace sats smacking the back of his head.

" Ow " Xavier says rubbing his head.

Me and Alex start laughing.

" How ya been Alex " I say ruffling his hair.

" Stop doing that 'Ander " He says grabbing my wrist.

Then Valentina comes down.

" Morning Fam " She says lifting up her sweater a bit to scratch her stomach.

Then we all saw it.

" WHAT THE FU*K IS THAT ! " I shout in pure rage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 156K 85
"No, I'm an only child.What do you mean by I have brothers? " Follow Anastasia Rosaline Blade through her journey. Overcoming abuse, PTSD, depression...
740K 22.2K 84
And holy muffin shit, The younger one looks exactly like me, same hair, same eye. You mean, you look like him? My inner bitch has to shut up someti...
Bleeding Heart By ...

General Fiction

11.4K 240 18
Amalia has experienced more pain in her 16 years of life than many others do. Her life has always been filled with hurt, pain, hopelessness But one d...
1.7M 45.1K 64
What happens when a mother and father get a divorce leaving their seven children heart broken and seperated from one another. When the father receive...