greenflame oneshots

By little_greenie

a few oneshots because most of my ideas are way too short for an entire story, hope you'll like them!!♡ art o... More

comfort
toxic relationship
i'll help him
i love you too
i love you too
♡some headcanons♡
«you'll be okay»
the date
all too well
baby dream
love at the bar
shower curls
my sunshine
step by step
realization
our future selves

sick mornings

627 8 2
By little_greenie

No one's POV,

The ninjas all woke up in surprise due to their alarm ringing loudly throughout the room.
They all groaned, but woke up anyways.

Well, everyone except Lloyd.

"Wake up green machine!"

Cole said as he softly hit his shoulder, but the blonde just mumbled in what sounded like pain.

"You okay kiddo?"

The blonde slowly shook his head.
He felt like someone just ran over him with the biggest truck that could have ever been created.

For short, he felt horrible.

"Hey guys, he's burning up!"

The earth ninja exclaimed after carefully touching the blonde's warm forehead.

"He probably caught a cold with all the possession stuff..i mean, he did fall into this freezing ass water back at the tomb thing.."

Jay added and yawned, still half asleep.

"I will get Sensei Wu and his mother. Please stay in bed until i come back my friend."

Zane said to the blonde as he walked away.

"hey greenie"

Kai bent down next to his best friend and smiled, softly patting his soft and shiny hair.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine"
"can you stay?"

With Kai being the elemental master of fire, Lloyd felt actually much more warmer with him sitting by his side.

"You're cold?"

The blonde nodded and coughed a bit.

The brunette was actually feeling kind of bad for the boy in front of him.

They were all relieved that they defeated the preeminent, they really were, but now Lloyd's father was truly gone.

He died two times, and both of these two times Lloyd was the one with him.

And to add even more, nobody knew how he truly felt with Morro and how he actually was feeling inside after being possessed for almost an entire month.

But still, he felt like he shouldn't brought up the topic, at least not yet..

He believed that the blonde was probably still too shaken up to talk about the last few weeks.

Lloyd's POV,

Why the hell did I get sick? why??
I hate it.
I can't even stand up or use my phone-ugh!
I hate being sick..

"You're cold?"

I simply nodded.

I was so cold and it wasn't even winter.
I felt like Morro was using my body again.
It felt cold and empty.

But I was able to feel Kai's warm aura next to me, which made me go back to reality.

Morro is gone, don't be afraid.

"How are you feeling, except the sick part? Like..you..How are you feeling?"

Kai was constantly worrying about my well being, even before I lost my father and got possessed.

But now, it was like even hurting my little toe would need a hospital treatment..

Honestly, I had no idea how I could tell him how I truly felt inside without him having a stroke.
I couldn't tell him how sad I actually was.

I felt like my father was gone because of me, because I hadn't been strong enough to fight Morro's possession.

I also hadn't been strong enough to stop Clouse, Chen or his stupid army.

I felt horribly guilty about everything that happened these last two years to be fully honest..

It was all my fault.

But again, I could never tell him this.
He would think that I either harm myself in some ways, or that i want to kill myself.

The truth was, none of these assumptions were right. I did felt extremely bad inside, yes, but I didn't wanted to kill or hurt myself either.

I just wanted to stop the pain and the guilt that I was dealing with every single day.

That was it.

"If I tell you that I'm fine, will you actually believe me?"

I sarcastically said and I heard him chuckling.

"Nope."
"To be kind of honest, and you're lucky that I'm sick so I'm not really thinking straight right now, I feel like a total piece of garbage. But trust me, not in a 'I want to die' way, it's in a 'I'm lost' way. My life is pure trash. But hey, at least I'm lucky enough to have you guys with me."

I looked at him and he seemed kind of surprised about what I had just told him.

"I'm sorry to hear that you feel like that, I really am. I know your life hasn't been the best, but you are definitely not a piece of garbage greenie."

I chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah right.."
"No I'm serious Lloyd. All of the shit that took place recently was none of your fault. Nobody could have seen that coming. No one. Not even the first spinjitzu master."
"But I could have fought him more! Maybe all of this wouldn't have happened then.."

I looked down and started to feel bad again.

I miss dad so much..
I wish I could just hug him..
Why did the world took him away?

Soon, without even realizing it, I was crying.

That's so embarrassing..
Now i look like a complete fool.

"m-maybe I could have brought back him back.."

I cried even more as he hugged me tightly, slowly rubbing my back in a circling motion.

"it's okay greenie, let it all out. We're alone."

I kept on sobbing like an idiot for some good minutes before feeling like I let go off all of the tears I had been keeping hidden inside of me.

I just sniffed from time to time and then looked into his unique amber eyes.

"Now, let me tell you what I think about this."
"Kai you-"
"No no no you shut your mouth right there."

I chuckled a bit and let him say whatever he wanted to tell me.

"Do you think your dad would be happy to know that you are crying because you feel guilty about his death? Trust me, he would be upset too, because he would want you to be happy. I know you'll feel bad for some time, it's totally normal and you're gonna need some support to get through it, but i'll help you."

Even though it hurt to admit it, i knew deep down that he was right.

My father wouldn't want me to be sad, he would want me to enjoy my life to it's fullest.

And even if it was going to be hard most of the time, I had to keep going.

That was just how life was.

"Thanks, I-I really needed to hear that."
"It's okay, don't worry. I promised I'd be there for you, and I never break my promises."

I smiled and felt my cheeks growing warmer.

oh no..
i'm falling in love.

Thanks for reading :3
Hope u liked it! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.1K 22
Just some one shots of you and your favourite characters! Requests: Closed :( I do not own the art used on the cover.
20K 375 9
As you can see from the title, this is a one-shot book about 💚GreenFlame❤ (The lovely Christmas colored couple🎄), and some random brotherly moments...
222 6 6
Hi, this is my first time posting stuff here, so yay. These are Christmas related ninjago one-shots and stories. Y'all can request story ideas fe...
22.4K 381 75
It's my first time trying one-shots so I hope you enjoy! Also no photos unless I say so are mine (all credits to owners) nor are any characters excep...