Waiting for Never - Post Malo...

Pepepolly द्वारा

"Get out of my house Jonas or I will throw another bottle and this time, I swear to you - I will not miss," A... अधिक

Africa
Stay
Nothing
Psycho Killer
The fixer
Run
Riptide
Sex on fire
Spooky, scary skeletons
Skinny Love
fly away
Candy Cane Lane
Exile
Kiss the girl
Happier
Circles
Days like this
On the road
Enemies
Pieces
I Fall Apart
Better Now
Home
Dog days are over
Satisfaction
Friends in Low places
Epilogue

Make you feel my love

113 7 1
Pepepolly द्वारा

One June morning Austin woke Marli very early saying he had a surprise for her. He had promptly packed her up and sent her and Lou shopping in LA for the day. Marli would have thought it odd, but Austin has ideas pop into his head at random times. So she just shrugged and went with it. By the time they make it back to the Utah house Marli feels dead on her feet. Ready for dinner, a hot shower, and bed. Lou obviously feels the same as she does not even get out of the cab, rather telling him to turn around and head to her address. The house is dark and quiet when she enters it which is really strange as there is always music playing and Austin is a loud person so she is bound to hear him banging around somewhere. Also, the dogs usually greet her, but tonight there is nothing. She walks around a bit and then sees a suspicious-looking box on their bed with an envelope attached to it with her name scribbled on it. She opens the envelope.

L.M

Put this dress on and come to the pool.

A

Marli opens the box and pulls out a soft dusty pink mini dress made of fine lace. Lace. Of course. It feels soft against her skin when she puts it on. She then makes her way up to the pool area. She can see lights from a distance, there is a mixture of white fairy lights, and Christmas lights and she also sees a string of pumpkin lights.

Strange.

When she finally gets up to the pool area Austin is standing holding a fishbowl with a pretty little fish in it. Marli frowns, she is so confused. People start stepping out of the shadows all with shit-eating grins on their faces, except for her mother who looks like she has been crying all day.

Austin starts talking.

"For my birthday I celebrated that you were not with me, I bought myself that fish tank in our passage. It reminded me of you. This fishbowl and fish represents that."

Jonas then steps forward, he is wearing a Colonel Sanders outfit. "I wore this to last year's 4th of July parade," he says proudly. Liz who is standing by his side says, "I wore this when I was in the hospital giving birth to Nathan." She is wearing a hospital gown and gives Marli a twerl. Ella starts jumping up and down until Marli looks at her. She is holding Nathan's hand and is wearing a fairy costume while Nathan has a batman costume on, Willadeene is squished into a Robyn costume. "Nathan, Willadeene, and I were Batman, Robyn, and a fairy for the Halloween when you were away," she says excitedly. Max steps forward holding an apple pie. "On our 9th wedding anniversary and the day we adopted Ruby I baked Jack an apple pie just like this one because it's his favorite and it's the only baking I can do," he says while Jack smiles beside him holding a sleeping Ruby. Charlie and his family step forward all wearing horrible matching Christmas sweaters. "On Christmas, you were away for, we made a family Christmas card wearing these horrible matching Christmas sweaters," he says.

A lady, Janet, from Austin's AA group, steps forward holding a cake with 365 written on it. Colt is standing next to her with icing from the cake smooshed over his face. "This is the same cake I baked for Austin to celebrate his first year sober. Before we got a chance to eat it Colt got into it and finished it off," she says. Tara steps forward holding a photo of her and Austin. "This was taken the first time Austin and I were able to sit down and really talk. The first time I was able to tell Austin what a wonderful big brother he had always been to me. How he had always tried to protect me growing up. He took me to The Olive Garden. Our waitress took this picture," she says. Marli sees a group of her friends from New York. All with big eyes, some of them mouthing, "what the fuck," to her and giving Austin the side-eye. She had never told them that she even knew Austin, it had been too hard to talk about. But they were here and all dressed in pajamas. One of her friends steps forward, Donna, "um...so we were with you for New Years, but Austin Post was not. You dated Austin Post? Um...anyway, happy New Years. Marli had said she had not felt like going out to party so we had a New Years' sleepover. Everyone brought a sweet rom-com or comedy movie except for Lou. She brought a horror film that gave us all nightmares for weeks," Donna says. "I have been with you the whole time, but I wanted to take part in this so I am wearing my not salsa shoes that I wear to my not salsa classes. We won't speak of this again," Lou says from behind Marli's mother. Marli's father is standing with Otis next to him, they look like two old wise men. He smiles at her. He has always been a great Dad and whatever is happening tonight she is really glad he is here. Austin calls over Marli's mother and hands her the fishbowl. Her mother is crying and smiling. Austin kisses her cheek and then turns back to Marli.

"I promised you on the first day you came back to me that I would spend the rest of my life rewriting my wrongs. I can't take you back in time so tonight we try and celebrate all the events you wish we had been together for...and maybe we can make some new ones," he says.
He then closes the distance between them and once in her space, he bends down and wraps his arms around her just under her butt, and picks her up. Her hands automatically grasped his shoulders. His chin resting on her diaphragm as he looks up at her. Marli bites her bottom lip as she looks down at him, trying to control her smile. It's not working. "I don't have a poem or a song tonight, but I do have one question for you...Will you marry me?" he asks. Marli is nodding before he even gets to the question. It's a stupid question! Of course, she will marry him. "Yes," she manages to squeak out. His face splits in two and he spins them around and around then stops and shouts.

"OK, NOW!!"

Out of nowhere, a marching band appears along with a group of belly dancers and then there are fireworks. Marli is in shock, but she starts laughing. "That's what you wanted, right," Austin says laughing along with her. "All I want is you, Mr. Post," she says. Austin puts her down and then cups her face with his hands. "You can have that. You can have me, lil mama," he whispers. Before she can say anything he pulls her in for a kiss, but it does not last long as everyone moves in wanting to offer their congratulations.

~

The next morning while Marli is having coffee with her mum, Lou, Tara, Liz, and friends in the kitchen Austin slides a Cartier ring box over the kitchen counter to her. "In all the excitement last night, I forgot to give you this," he says quietly. Marli opens the box, the air seems to evaporate from her lungs suddenly and she can hear all the women gasp from over her shoulder. "It once belonged to Grace Kelly. A 10.47-carat emerald-cut diamond flanked by two large baguette diamonds. It's yours now," he says. Marli stands and walks over to him, throwing her arms around his neck and pulling him down for a kiss. When they pull apart she whispers into his lips. "Just so there is no miscommunication. Yes. Yes, I will marry you. Forever." Austin laughs into another kiss with her and reaches out for the ring, sliding it onto her finger. "I never for a second doubted, lil mama," he says.

"So seriously, Marli, you have been dating Austin Post and never said anything to any of us?" her friend, Candice asks. Austin chuckles and turns to make coffee for himself while Marli goes back to the group of women. "It was a bit of a complicated situation," she says. Lou lets out a whistle. "I'll say! Drama from morning till night with these two," She adds. Yolandi slaps Lou's arm playfully. "When do you get married then?" she asks. "Today," Austin says and chuckles at his own joke along with Jonas, but stops abruptly when Marli says, "ok."

"I was joking, lil mama."

"Well, why not? Everyone I would want at the wedding is here already, there are some lights still up at the pool, we could do it there."

"I can do the flowers," Tara says.

"I could whip up a grand wedding feast," Charlie says

"And I am an ordained minister," Jonas says sipping the coffee he stole from Austin.

Austin is leaning against the kitchen counter trying to hide his grin. "Don't you want a big grand fairytale wedding? I would give that to you if you want that," he says.
"I don't want that," Marli says truthfully. Austin bites his bottom lip trying to hide his shit-eating grin. "You want to get married today?" he asks.
"Yes," Marli answers simply. "Well then, looks like we are getting married today," Austin announces.

Everyone roars in excitement and Marli starts to walk back over to Austin who readies himself to embrace her. But Yolandi blocks her pathway. "No, no. Today is now your wedding day. Bride and groom - separate, until the ceremony," she says as she starts dragging a giggling Marli out of the kitchen along with all the other women. "Yolandi, no one cares for your traditional bullshit!" Austin calls after them in a huff.

Yolandi ignores him.

All the women pile into whatever cars they find in the garage and make their way down to the city, they stop at various dress shops to find wedding outfits and then help Tara secure flowers from flower shops around town. Once back at the house Charlie informs them that the men have taken over the studio that Austin had made into a makeshift guest house and that the men have also lugged chairs and tables up to a clearing in the forest on the property for the wedding venue. Marli's friends, Liz and Tara all follow Charlie to the clearing to set up the flowers. While Lou, Marli, and Yolandi go to her room to start getting ready, although it's still early afternoon and they are not planning on walking down the aisle till 6 pm. So they busy themselves by having Ella give them a fashion show of the flower girl dresses she had. Marli had not been able to decide which dress Ella would want so she had taken the five she had liked best with the idea of letting Ella choose for herself. Eventually, Ella chose a light blue tulle a-line dress that had been Marli's favorite anyway. Now Marli, Ella, and Lou were sitting on Marli's bedroom floor making flower crowns. When they hear a bit of a commotion outside. They creep to the door and crack it open a tiny bit. They can see Yolandi standing with crossed arms blocking Austin's path to the bedroom. "Absolutely not Austin! You can see her in less than two hours," Yolandi says sternly. "But Yolandi, please. I just want to give her this. I won't be more than 10 minutes." He holds up a box. "No Austin! It's against tradition to see the bride before the wedding!"

"You and I both know there is nothing traditional about today," Austin says and tries to push past her, but the gentleman in him won't let himself manhandle her. He looks a bit exhausted by Yolandi's silly rules. Marli looks at Lou. Lou rolls her eyes and sighs. "Come on, Ella pop. Let's go hand out these flower crowns. Also, you are my favorite person in this family now," Lou says, Ella laughs and helps Lou gather all the flower crowns except Marli's and then they leave. Two minutes later there is a soft knock on the bedroom door. Marli knows it's Austin before she even opens the door.

"How did you get past my mother?"

"Lou told her one of the dogs destroyed some of the wedding set up so she scurried off to sort it out. She made me promise not to come in here. I promised, but I lied. We have about 10 minutes before she comes barreling back in here. She is a pain in my ass."

Marli giggles a little, the giggle seems to send a shiver down Austin's spine.

"Can I kiss you please?"

Marli nods. Austin places the box he is carrying carefully down on the bed and then sits down too. He takes Marli's hands and pulls her to him, making her straddle his lap with bent legs. He cups her cheeks with his hands and pulls her in for a kiss. It's soft and sweet, when he runs his tongue over her bottom lip she grants him entry and the butterflies in her tummy explode. She is so, so, so in love with him. He pulls back after a while and looks at her with hooded eyes and a small smile. "I am so completely in love with you," he says. Marli wants to melt. She can't stop smiling, her cheeks are starting to hurt.

"What's in the box Austin?"

"It's for you. Open it."

Marli scrambles off his lap and lifts the lid off the box carefully. It's a puppy. A little black French bulldog. Marli gasps and picks up the sleeping pup, it yawns and then tries to lick her face.

"Austin, he is beautiful. I love him."

"Not as much as you love me right?"

Marli snorts and goes to kiss Austin again, but their bedroom door is flung open and a very flustered Yolandi is bustling in. "Oh! No, no, no! Austin get out! You are ruining everything!" she screeches. Austin smirks at Marli and gives her a quick chaste kiss then turns to Yolandi. "Wow Yolandi, ma'am, you look absolutely beautiful...Gorgeous. A true goddess-looking woman in that flower crown. I think I may just be marrying the wrong woman," he purrs. Yolandi blushes a little and looks down at her beautiful wedding outfit. She startles a little when Austin leans down and gives her a peck on her cheek. "Oh, you! A real charmer is what you are. Now get out, out, out, out, out," she says pushing him out the door. Austin laughs and blows a Marli kiss before he ducks out the door.

~

Marli's mother helps her put on her wedding dress and then it takes Marli a good ten minutes to get her mother to stop crying. But when Lou walks in and says, "fucking hell M!!" Her mother starts crying all over again. She had chosen a white lace dress for obvious reasons. She has a little white bow so she puts it on the little French Bulldog who is sleeping again and hands it to Ella to hold while she walks down the aisle. They start making their way up to the forest clearing when Marli stops suddenly and grabs Lou's arm.

"Lou, you do know that you are my maid of honor."

"Oh please! Of course, I do. I would have ground this wedding to a halt if I didn't think I was. I appointed myself the honor long ago. I am also Godmother to your children one day, but I am not babysitting the little fuckers," Lou says. Marli laughs, Lou is her best friend. She has stuck with her through thick and thin, never forced her opinion on Marli, and never ever judged her. She is lucky to have Lou.

"I love you, Lou. You are my best friend."

"I love you too. I am not good with all this soppy shit...you know this, but I do love you. Let's go."

They make it to the clearing and her Dad is waiting for her behind a tree. Marli peeps past the tree and can see her friends, Liz and Tara have outdone themselves, white flowers and twinkling fairy lights are hung, draped, and twisted around the trees. She does not know how they did it but when she looks up it looks like a canopy of pastel pink and mauve flowers floating above them. It's beautiful. Her dad puts his elbow out for her to take and then leads her around the tree. Everyone stops talking and watches Marli. Everyone seems to be beaming including her mother even though she is cry smiling again. When her eyes finally meet Austin's she finds his are glued to her. Austin, who usually can't help but smile every time he looks at her seems now to be using all his willpower to stay put, his face set in deep concentration as he looks at Marli. Marli's dad walks her slowly down the aisle and when they are only a few paces from Austin he loses his willpower to stay put and takes a step forward. Jonas shoots out his hand, holding him back. Marli's dad seems to take pity on him so he walks a little faster. When Marli is finally within reaching distance Austin reaches out clasping her hands with his.
"You are beautiful." He whispers and kisses her.

Yolandi gasps.

"Austin! Not till after the vows!!" she complains.
Marli giggles a bit, Austin just shrugs and mouths, "sorry," to Marli's mom, but his grin says he is not sorry at all. Jonas clears his throat. "OK let's get this shit started!"

Yolandi gasps again.

Liz hits Jonas' arm. "Ok shit. Sorry, Mrs. Marli's mom...Austin do you take Marli to be your wife?"

"I do."

"Marli do you take Austin to be your husband?"

"I do."

"Married! You may kiss the bride "

Everyone cheers and claps and Austin kisses Marli as respectfully as possible with her parents and little eyes around. Charlie ushers everyone back down to the pool area where the wedding table is beautifully set up and the wedding celebrations start. Marli takes a moment to sit back and watch everyone here with them tonight, there is laughing and cheering, everyone is in high spirits, and Jonas is telling jokes that are making Marli's friends laugh at the stupidity of them. Jack, Max, and her dad are busy with football talk. Tara, Lou, and Liz are talking about a flower competition. Charlie is going on and on about the best way to cook a duck while her mother is wide-eyed and definitely disagrees with him. Nathan, Ella, and Ruby are playing with Luan, Charlie's kids and the dogs. It's happy. Marli is happy.

"What you thinking about, lil mama?"

"I am thinking about how wrapped up in conversation everyone is that they would not even notice if we slipped away for a moment."

Austin grins and grabs her hand pulling her away from the table and their guests. He leads them deep into the dark forest till they can no longer hear the laughing and chattering. When he is sure they are alone he pushes Marli against a tree. He takes a moment to look her up and down very carefully. He then crowds her against the tree with an almost predatory grin on his face as he lifts his hand and runs it over the soft white lace of her dress.

"I do love you in lace."

He takes his Stetson off and puts it on Marli's head then he drops to his knees, clasping her hips and looking up at her. She can hardly see him given how dark it is. She runs her fingers through his hair and then rests them on his strong shoulders. "I don't deserve you. You are going to be good to me, raise my children, and keep my home. You can be dam sure I will spend my life treating you like the queen you are. But I don't deserve you, lil mama," he confesses. Marli shakes her head. "You stop that now. You deserve me. You are my husband...I chose you." Austin lets go of her hips and slips his hands under her dress, smiling when his fingers brush over her lace panties. He gives them a sharp tug and the panties rip off her, he wriggles his eyebrows and puts them in his pocket. Marli giggles at his antics, but stops abruptly as he then starts to lift her dress and when he has pulled it up all the way to her belly button he tells her to hold it. Marli shivers at his touch and grips hold of her dress "o-ok," she breathes out.

Austin leans forward and hitches Marli's right leg over his shoulder then slides his left hand under the swell of her ass and squeezes slightly as he buries his head between her legs claiming her with bruising swirls of his tongue. He reaches his other hand up and places it over the hand Marli is using to hold up her dress. Marli moans into Austin's unforgiving thrusts of his tongue and threads her free hand into his soft brown curls. She feels free, Austin makes her feel free. He has only just started and she can already feel the beginnings of her orgasm. Marli gasps and moans when Austin suddenly flicks his tongue in a different direction and over a super-sensitive spot. She is not going to last long. He flicks his tongue again causing Marli to arch off the tree a little and involuntarily thrust her hips slightly. She can't help the moans that leave her mouth. Her moaning only seems to fuel Austin's desire to see her fall apart and he increases his tough motions even more. Marli feels like she is losing control not only of her body but also of the words coming out of her mouth. "Mmm.....m-more," she demands. Austin pulls off suddenly looking at her with a devilish smile, chuckling lowly at her sudden demand.
"Yes ma'am," he says before burying his head between her thighs again and dragging his tongue confidently and firmly between her folds. She whimpers softly at the feeling. A small shudder goes down her spine and then she climaxes, Austin licks her through her orgasm.

Marli's legs feel like jelly and if Austin did not have a strong hand pushing her up against the tree she would have slumped down onto the floor by now. "We need to go back Lil mama, our guests will wonder where we are," Austin says looking up at her. Feeling a pang of possessiveness, Marli pouts. She does not want to go back and she does not want to share Austin, he is hers and she wants to take him to bed. "No pouting." He kisses her again and leads her back to the pool area.

He winks at Marli and lets her know he is going to the bathroom. Marli wants to suggest she go with him, but her mother is already making a beeline for her so she stays to humor her mother with whatever wedding activity she wants to get done.

~

Later that night after everyone has gone to bed and the house is quiet, Marli is lying in bed watching Austin as he sleeps. This is her life now and if you told her there was a better place to be she would not believe you, not for a second. She is happy, she is content and she is right where she is supposed to be. She is where she wants to be.

Austin shifts in his sleep and reaches out for her pulling her into his chest. She cuddles in closer and closes her eyes, letting herself drift off to sleep.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

302 78 31
She looks back into his eyes with her drowsy ones, searching for answers. His lips suddenly touched hers and he planted a kiss. She felt a sudden bur...
2K 196 23
Holi turns to look at him, and she feels what's left of her breath disintegrate from her lungs. Austin is standing by her side, illuminated by the mo...
2.2K 198 43
*UPDATING IN PROGRESS* The black and red clad man pauses briefly to assess our current situation, then steps over the threshold and into our cra...
1.1K 146 22
Whitney can be any one you like. Cleo, Spice, Cherry, Scarlett, Lacy, Brandy, Angle, Ginger, Aspen or Trixie depending on which of her A-list celeb c...