THE MAFIA'S LAWYER |βœ”οΈ

By Alhexandria22

COMPLETE!!! Karmale leads a life of her own convinience. No commands. Away from family and close to a few fri... More

Author's Note!
β˜†1β˜† A bad headache...
β˜†2β˜† Bitchy Boss & lovely best friends
β˜† 3β˜† blackmail, defiance & taming
β˜†4β˜† grandma Miley
β˜†5β˜† force+defiance
β˜†6β˜† Black Blood Pool
β˜†7β˜† success & goodbyes
β˜†8β˜† Bears
β˜†9β˜† winter holidays
β˜†10β˜† #philophobia
β˜†11β˜† Food fights
β˜†12β˜† Christmas kisses
β˜†13β˜† family dinner; detested guest
β˜†14β˜† New Years
β˜†15β˜† Advice and Court Sessions
β˜†17β˜† Street Racers & Demons
β˜†17β˜† Daddy in The protective role #baby
β˜†18β˜† glass not milk
β˜†19β˜† friends,protection & trust building
β˜†20β˜† The forehead kiss
β˜†21β˜† Ryxel's other family
β˜†22β˜† Oppressed
β˜†23β˜† A compromise
β˜†24β˜† A visitor for the bored lass at home
β˜†25β˜† Work again
β˜†26β˜† late returns...
β˜†27β˜† Family is never toxic
β˜†28β˜† A little help wouldn't...
β˜†29β˜† Kitten
β˜†30β˜† Trouble with the names!
β˜†31β˜† new keepers, foods and languages
β˜†32β˜† secretive best friends
β˜†33β˜† vanilla
β˜†34β˜†birthday & reunion celebrations
β˜†35β˜† Vixen- Devil
β˜†36β˜†Back home
β˜†37β˜† Flatter me till I shutter!
β˜†38β˜† safe place
β˜†39β˜† Who was she?
β˜†40β˜† Treacherous bitch
β˜†41β˜† drunk buddies (The Mafia's Lawyer)
β˜†42β˜† a dirty game of touching #philophobia
β˜†43β˜† bad at love
β˜†45β˜† Liam and Karmale!
β˜†46β˜† the devil doesn't want you!
β˜†47β˜† the agreement against betrayal
β˜†48β˜† Blinding lights~ final chapter!

β˜†44β˜† unavailable

624 19 4
By Alhexandria22

Karmale woke up to black clothing laid out for her. Only three days had passed since that match with Annie. Her face was a fading pinkish purple but her other body parts were seemingly recovered. With that in account, she had been performing her duties to Ryxel. He didn't ask anyone to assist her whatsoever. She nursed her wounds as she worked. Tirelessly too. She often slept late and woke up very early. Ryxel himself was busy. They completely stopped sharing meals. The conversations were limited as well. They only talked when there was something work related to say. Ryxel moved alone and Karmale with Angella. They were both out of each other's personal space.

"Rise and shine, miss Karmale!" Diana beamed as she walked in.

"Good morning, Diana!" Karmale heartily laughed, "What's the excitement all about?" She asked as she sat up.

"Nothing, miss. I'm just happy today."

"Okay. I'm happy that you are happy. May the rest of the day be happy too." Karmale walked to the bathroom.

"The one above has heard you." Diana placed down a plate of fruits.

"Diana-" Karmale wiped her face as she stepped out of the frog's Kingdom.

"Yes, miss." Diana had returned with a tray of full breakfast.

"I'll have breakfast with Ryxel. Is he still home?"

"No, miss."

"Oh."

"Yes, miss. He left with Stacey this morning."

"Uh-" Karmale questioningly raised a brow.

"I'm not certain of their destination, miss."

"I'll have my breakfast then, Diana." Karmale said seeking personal space.

"Yes, ma'am." Diana bowed and left.

"Thank you!" Karmale breathed out as she tugged to the towel around her neck.

She had her meal by herself for the fourth day. She was growing tired and bored of it. She sadly sighed as she munched on an apple slice.

_

_

"Miss, Mr. Black is on the line for you-" Diana knocked at Karmale's door.

Karmale left her wrist watch hanging as she briskly reached for the landline.

"Good morning, Sir!"

"Pin me on your location. I have done the same with you." Ryxel said giving no attention to her greeting, "that way you'll easily get to me."

"Okay, sir." Karmale folded her lips in silence as Ryxel kept the call.

"Excuse me, miss." Diana took the phone.

Karmale turned on her own phone and followed the instructions her boss had given. She then got back to her dressing. She put her coat over her skimpy leather dress and dashed out.

"Let's get going, Angella!" Karmale called.

"Good morning, ma'am. Mr. Black asked that you go alone."

"Woah! Okay!" Karmale chuckled, "that's new!" She entered her lamborghini.

"Someone's learnt to trust me!" She whispered as she shut the door.

"Bye, Angella." She waved after she had lowered the mirror.

"We'll be following you from behind, miss." Angella announced.

"Hmmmn! I didn't expect less, Angella!" Karmale's smile faded, "let's get going. I don't wanna be late." She drove off.

_

_

When Karmale had reached the last junction, the people behind her took a different direction. She didn't notice at first and when she did, the location pin showed she had reached her stop point. It was a forest.

She tried calling Ryxel but the service was poor. She placed her phone down. From the co-driver's seat, she picked her gun, a cube puzzle and stepped out of her car.

No sooner had she locked the car than a knife came flying her way.

"What the-" she quickly turned as the blade pinned in the tree behind her. She looked in the direction from which it had come but there wasn't anyone but the dry leaves kept shuffling. She raised her gun and tip toed towards the direction. When she didn't see anyone, she entered the forest. A man's hand swung towards her and a heavy firearm landed on her head. She fell unconscious as someone behind her held her.

"To the river bank!" The man who had hit her said.

_

_

Karmale's eyes squinted as someone gently splashed water on her face. She lay in a canoe and this time three men sat with her.

When she sat up, the first thing she noticed was that she was unarmed and they were heavily armed. Her cube puzzle was gone and their faces had those disgusting devilish smirks. She looked at her feet and boots were gone too. She looked around but no solution came to her mind.

"Can I have my things back?" She demanded. The men exchanged looks and laughed out loud.

She stood up and the small boat seemed to lose balance a bit.

"Sit down!" The third man spoke exposing his toothless mouth. His upper gum was missing four teeth all together.

"Hmmmn!" Karmale scoffed, "No!" She hit the man with her elbow in the jaw. He winced as she jumped out and ran. They followed suit.

"Stop!" They held up their guns to her. Now they were in the middle of the forest.

"Now turn!" The man without some teeth said and she listened.

"Raise your hands and don't move!" He said again but Karmale moved forward.

"I said don't move!" He shook as she approached him. She punched him and his gun fell down. She picked it up and passed the blade from her jacket on his thigh. Faster than expected, blood filled his rugged jeans and he fell to the ground in pain.

"Give me my shoes, gun and cube puzzle!" She pointed the gun on his head.

"Give them to her, Carlos!" He gave in.

The other two men walked about to the river bank and brought her belongings.

"Thank you but..." Karmale took her stuff.

"We are sorry, miss!" The man apologized.

"-I'm not yet content. Give me your ear piece too." She pulled out the black device from his ear.

"Seriously, Ryxel!" Karmale said after she had put the ear piece on.

"Deliver the cube puzzle to Xavier. They will take you there. You can meet me at your car after that." He dryly said.

"Yes, Sir." She threw her gun and the puzzle to Carlos. The guy who had brought them held her boots as she put them on.

"Someone administer first aid to him." Karmale said pointing to the bruised man but to herl surprise, his body lay numb and pale on the ground. White foam oozed out of his lips.

"Oh my-" a cold shiver ran down her entire body, "we are in the presence of something poisonous!"

"Get out of there, Karmale!" Ryxel shouted through the earpiece.

"Oh no! We have to help this man." Karmale shouted back clearly panicking.

"Guys help me!" She called but the other men had already made for a run.

"You guys!" She called but they continued running.

"If something happens to you, Karmale-" Ryxel thundered.

"And him, Ryxel! His human too! I can't-"

"He is already dead, Karmale! Dead! Fucking leave that place!"

"And the cube, Xavier-"

"I'll deal with that, personally-"

"And are you immune to snakes?" She asked.

"Learn to listen! I said come back here, Karmale! This minute!"

"I can't leave this-" Karmale's lips dried when a cobra poised over her.

"Ry-Ryxel!" She shook.

"Karmale! Karmale!" He called but she was already on the ground.

"Fuck!" He cursed when he got no response. He unfastened his tie as he ran into the forest to find her.

In less than a minute, he was kneeling besides her. He desperately sought the bitten spot but it was in vain. He took off her coat and on her right upper arm he fastened his tie.

"Karmale!" He cried in despair but didn't give up on the search.

On her thigh were the two marks of the fangs. Where the slit of her dress split were two blood dots. Without further ado, his lips made for her thigh. He very carefully sucked out what he could and spat it at the side. He did that twice more just before he carried her half dead body to the car.

"This was supposed to be a good day, Karmale. I'm so sorry." He turned the wheel and sped off.

_

_

"Excuse me, Sir. Are you the one who brought patient in room number 045-"

"The one with the snake bite?"

"Yes. Yes, doctor!" Ryxel sprang up from the metallic seats.

"I would like to inform you that," the doctor smiled, " she is okay now!"

"Thank you!" A sigh left Ryxel's lips and his chest fell with ease.

"But, she is very weak. Her immune system as well. We have administered a heavy dosage too. She won't wake up till late."

"Okay-" Ryxel turned. He began to walk away.

"Don't you want to see her, Sir?" The doctor asked, "I mean everyone usually wants to see those dear to them at such a point. Especially their wives or girlfriends."

"Hmmm!" Ryxel chuckled and turned with his hands in the pockets of his trouser, "I know when I want to see her, doctor. And that should be the least of your concern." He gave him a death glare.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I'll get back to my job-"

Ryxel's brow raised at that.

"I-i-I mean, I'll exam her a little more," his voice was a timid whisper, "not a little more but a lot more-" he emphasized.

"Hmmmn!" Ryxel walked away.

_

_

"Aunt Katylyn!" Ryxel walked into a green house just outside of a huge main house. The helpers around bowed as they mumbled greetings. Ryxel did not return it as he walked straight ahead.

On a small bench sat a beautiful woman. Quite of age but surely gorgeous. She dressed in clothing of heavy and thick material. It was clearly of quality. Her ear pins and diamond necklace shone with a spark of elegance. But their was no pride in her eyes as she used the small shovel to tend to her plants.

"Aunt!"

"Ryxel-" her eyes glittered with a kindness so kin to concern. Almost heart break. Her lips spread into a smile as she took off her gloves and stood up.

"Son!" Her hands cupped his face.

"Don't start with tears, aunt. I have seen enough in a while." He chuckled.

"Naughty!" She slightly slapped his arm and they both laughed.

"Honestly, aunt." His laughter died out. His eyes held a silent plight as they wondered around the green.

"These are beautiful but not more than you!" He laughed to fill the silence.

"Not the flirtous compliments, Ryxel. Liam has been feeding me with those, day in day out." She joked.

"But mine hit different!" Ryxel smirked and she smiled.

"Anyway-" his own smile evolved into a heavy sigh. His eyes mirrored gloom.

"Tell me all about it!" Aunt Katylyn encouraged.

"Aunt-" He sat her down and knelt by her side.

"Yes, Ryxel. Don't tell me you drove all this way to keep quiet. Share with me. How is she?"

"Liam must have grown a big mouth in my absence." Ryxel mumbled.

"That shouldn't be an issue, Ryxel. Eventually you were going to have to say something."

Ryxel sighed.

"I know that's what you came to do. So start?" Katylyn caressed his cheek.

"She's okay, aunt." Ryxel sighed.

"That's great! When do I get to meet her?"

When Ryxel kept quiet, she continued, "After the wedding?" She joked.

"Hmmmn! Soon, aunt."

"That sounded weak. Is she giving you a tough time, son?"

"That doesn't matter, aunt. I'll have her. Regardless!"

"Ryxel!" She shot him a warning glare.

"Aunt it's hard to persuade someone that hard headed, damn! Karmale!"

"Yeah, Karmale! Liam has said that name to me a million times but I just seem to forget it all the time." Katylyn face palmed.

"Only wait to see her!" Ryxel stood up.

"I'm excited." Katylyn smiled, "Are you leaving already?" She asked.

"Just after I see Liam." Ryxel said,"I missed him a great deal." He gruffly added.

"Don't shout at him."

"No, aunt."

"I'll be here when you are done."

"I'll pass by before i leave." Ryxel left the glass house.

Ryxel sat by himself in the dark study with only one lamp on. Minutes later, a dosile Liam walked in.

"Didn't anyone tell you I was home, Liam Black?" He asked never looking at him.

"I didn't expect you, brother! You've not passed by ever since the day we went to court with Cream."

"Miss Karmale!" Ryxel corrected.

"Right. Miss Karmale!" Liam repeated.

"Have a seat, Liam."

"Don't shout at me, brother!"

"Aunt tipped you off already?" Ryxel asked.

"No, brother. I can tell when you are not okay. The reason as well."

"Oh ohkay! So what do you know?"

"That something is bothering you but you don't want to share. I heard you talk to aunt but I have reason to believe that you lied, Ryxel." Liam accused.

"Stress will do her no good!" Ryxel dryly said. He faced the window. Liam saw that as an opportunity to pounce on him for a hug.

"I'm happy to see you, Ryxel!" He sat beside him.

"I know!" Ryxel responded finding a slight discomfort in the Liam was holding him.

"You are supposed to be reciprocating my affection not shaking me off!" Liam complained.

"You are not a baby anymore, Liam. So take an independent seat!"

"Okay fine!" Liam sighed as he sat down in a chair opposite his brother's.

"What happened to miss Karmale, Ryxel?" He asked the moment he got settled.

"Hmmmn!"

"The way you are acting gives you off, Ryxel. You are never this tough with me. I won't speak for other people-"

"Feeling smart? Huh?"

"We know each other in and out, brother." Liam leaned forward, "But of course, I'm a smart ass!" He smirked.

"I'm happy to see you too, Liam!" Ryxel found his laughter.

"Of course. So why the gruffness?"

"Karmale's in the hospital!"

"Wait! Wait! Isn't it supposed to be Caramel?" Liam teased.

"You wouldn't understand!"

"Try me!" Liam challenged.

"You are still so childish!" Ryxel waved him off.

"What happened to the beautiful lawyer now?"

"I'm still wondering, Liam. I have the vaguest of explanations."

"Leo should be able to explain that!" Liam scoffed.

"This was a personal project. I didn't involve many of my men, Liam. Leo at the least." Ryxel said.

" That forest was designed with no wild creatures- snakes to be specific." He leaned forward, "Someone crossed me for sure." He gazed into space.

"Hypocrisy is everywhere these days, brother." Liam sighed, "Is she better though!"

"I assume."

"You didn't see her?" Liam's eyes widened.

"I couldn't."

"I understand." Liam folded his arms and silence prevailed.

"But Ryxel?"

"Yes!"

"You may become the reason of her despair one day-"

"Excuse me!" Ryxel was attentive.

"I don't mean to offend you but this life surely brings her only pain. I have never heard you say she's happy." Both Liam and Ryxel sighed.

"Ryxel, the life we lead never brings anyone happiness. We are only lucky that we are accustomed to it but she isn't."

"She is almost there, Liam. She will grow used to it in no time."

"Brother-"

"She has to! She must!" Ryxel picked up his pending glass.

"No one leaves when they are here, Liam. Did you forget that?"

"But she can-"

"Exceptionally no! Just no!" Ryxel spoke with finality and Liam's persuasion came to an end.

_

_

_

"Ryxel-" Karmale mouthed as the door opened.

"How are you feeling miss?" It was the doctor.

"I don't know."

"Um, you don't know?"

"I don't." Her voice rose a bit.

"You should rest, miss. Don't exhaust yourself." The doctor calmly said.

"I'll leave. Call if you need anything, miss." He said pointing to the small press bell at the side of the bed.

"That won't be necessary, doctor. Can I be discharged already?"

"It's late, miss and-"

"I am not suffering from night blindness. I can see my way out."

"Driving would be a problem, miss!"

"I know but I don't care. I've been in this bed wide awake since noon. Totally fine! Can't you people see that I'm good to go. Hell this place is boring and the smell of meds is noxious-"

"Miss we were given orders that you are to stay here till-"

"-Someone comes?" Karmale scoffed, "cause I have no friends and my family barely cares!" She was now seated up. Her arms and the hospital gown swung with each motion she made.

"Miss-"

"I'm a consenting adult. Discharge me right now!"

"I'm sorry, miss but-"

"I'm fine doctor. My reports say so too so why I'm I still here?" Karmale asked.

"Mr. Black said-"

"Oh wow! And he is nowhere to be seen!" Karmale fell back on her bed.

"Excuse me, miss!" The doctor left.

Karmale lay silently but anger crept on her insides.

"But who does Ryxel honestly think he is?" She fumed.

"The person who makes decisions for you," Ryxel walked in.

"Hmmmn!" Karmale tried to sit up.

"Stay down!" He said and her position in bed retrieved.

"And don't get like that," he continued, "I only gave those orders cause that's what was suitable for you."

"No. You are just a controlling man, Ryxel!" Karmale sat up as Ryxel sat by her bed side.

"Hmmmn!"

"Yes, you are!" Karmale repeated.

"How are you feeling now?"

"Terrible, that you are here." She scoffed.

"Are you mad at me?" Ryxel chuckled.

"And you are laughing. What's funny, Ryxel?"

"The way you keep pouting like an angry bird. Oh my- I didn't do a thing." He rose his hands

"Get out, Ryxel!" Karmale pointed at the door.

"You don't wanna go home?"

"Not with you?"

"I'll send, Angella!" Ryxel stood up.

"Are you being serious, Ryxel? Are seriously walking out?" Frustration wore over her nerves, "it's okay. You can go." She fell back down.

"Just say it, Karmale. What's bothering you?" Ryxel coolly asked.

"How I'm always in a bad place and you are never there."

"Pardon?"

"Yes, Ryxel! Why are you ever unavailable?"

"Karmale-" he sat on her bed. His hand cupped her face.

"It's true, Ryxel! You just disappear when I need someone. Not anyone by the way but you. I woke up to an empty room." She pouted.

"Why weren't you here?" She asked.

"I sought a confidant."

"And that day of the fight? With Annie? Why weren't you there?"

"I-"

"Wait a minute!" She held his shoulder, "I'm still asking!"

"Okay-"

"And why is it that whenever I share a bed with you I wake up alone? Always!"

"Think about it as a mystery Karmale-"

"How vague!" She shook him off, "Angella can come and get me now." She leaned back and her arms crossed her chest. She looked away.

"Okay-" Ryxel tiredly sighed but she didn't stand up.

"Okay? Just okay?"

"What do you want, Karmale?"

"Don't you get it, Ryxel? I'm complaining to you and you don't even care. So rude!"

"You don't know anything, Karmale. Stay silent!"

"Of course. I don't know anything!"

"You don't. I care about you, Karmale. When I don't speak to you about certain things I intend to teach you that some things can go unsaid. You don't have to be adamant all the time."

"You are just secretive, Ryxel-"

"And when you wake up without me next to you I want you to know that I only draw away to avoid the temptation."

"That's a lie."

"I know you understand. I'll go get Angella."

"Ryxel!" She called just as he stood up.

"Yes!" He sat down.

"You don't get to talk to me like that. I'm the patient here."

"I'm sorry, Karmale but if you think I am not concerned about you then stand corrected. I needed a breather that's why I stepped out." Ryxel said to her," but I came back. Not for formality but because I missed you. I missed you, woman."

"But you keep growing distant, Ryxel."

"I'm a busy man, Karmale."

"Woah! Okay!"

"Yeah."

"Being ignored doesn't feel good, Ryxel."

"I wasn't ignoring you, Karmale!"

"I wish you weren't." She looked down at her fingers, "Can they discharge me some other day?" She looked up at him.

"I thought you were so eager to go back home!"

"Not anymore! Most so if it means that you'll visit and we'll talk. Even if it's an argument, I'm at peace with that."

"I wasn't ignoring you, Karmale. We do business together. You saw how fast everything was running-"

"I did but-" she sighed, "Do you get annoyed for that long?" She asked.

"Not often. I can't be productive with anger so I eliminate anyone who causes that emotion in me. Your case is a different one but I'll compromise."

"Thank you!" She smiled.

"No. Don't mention it." He leaned in and pecked her forehead. He further hugged her.

"Thank you for coming, Ryxel. I wasn't sure you would return but I kept on hoping. Thanks for not letting me down." With no strength of her own, she let her body completely fall onto his. He held her tightly.

"I'm sorry for those days when I have let you down, Karmale. My way of doing things is harsh but I know that you'll adjust." He kissed her hair.

"The Mafia is for you now. Embrace it!" He lay her down to sleep. He pecked her face one last time and walked out.

_

_

In another room, Ryxel was examined too and injected a couple of times. He only returned to Karmale's room after the doctor was done. He was surprised when he walked in. Karmale stood on top of her bed trying to compare her height with the ceiling.

"I put you to sleep before I left."

"Yeah but I am not sleepy."

"So what are you doing?" He eyed her limping leg.

"I'm not trying to hurt myself you know. I love me for your information." She rolled her eyes.

"Get down."

"No!"

"Right now!" His voice left no room for argument. She sat down.

"Commands! commands! Commands!" She sung.

"Your leg is not perfectly okay. Watch how you use it." Ryxel warned.

"It's mine after all." Karmale mumbled.

"Get to sleep. You have work tomorrow!"

"Pardon!"

"You heard me."

"Hello! I'm sick!" Karmale's voice was pitched.

"Hello! Learn to be flexible!" Ryxel mimicked and Karmale burst into laughter.

"Wow! You sound cute, Sir. If you had bunny ears on it would be cuter." Karmale laughed but Ryxel only coughed a laugh.

"Always gruff but can be cute too. Nice combination."

"I'm a man, Karmale. Cute is no word to define me."

"Whatever!" She nuzzled in her bed.

"Are you cold?"

"No, it's the opposite for me. It's uncomfortable too."

"Let's take a drive."

"Should I change my clothes?"

"No need. Shall we?" His hands reached for her body.

"Sure." She let him carry her up.

Down the hospital hall, he carried her to his car.

"Thanks." She uneasily said. Ryxel didn't reply as he fastened her seat belt.

"Pleasure." He replied when he was done.

The ride was quiet and peaceful just like the road. It was too late for anyone to be found outside but some vehicles did cruise by.

"Ryxel?"

"I'm all ears!"

"I have wanted to ask for a while."

"Please-"

"How is Liam?"

"Perfectly okay. Why?" He turned the steering wheel.

"Curious just. I was his lawyer, you know."

"Liam is okay. He sends regards by the way."

"Likewise." She smiled. Gradually her smile started to fade when she saw what was before her.

"A beach!" She sadly announced.

"What's your experience with beaches?" Ryxel asked after seeing her reaction.

"It's ugly. Water and deaths."

"Share more!" Ryxel pressed on.

"Me and water don't suit well." She rubber her palms, "and beaches-" she paused with a heavy sigh, "I found a dead body there once. I had taken a walk at night when someone started following me."

"Why do you walk at night?" Ryxel turned to her.

"I know it's not safe but it's a free world, you know?" She faced him too.

"Go on!" He urged.

"I kept moving and so did the person but when I turned out of curiosity, there wasn't a person. I made for the beach with doubt that I pushed down my gut." She sighed, "but I was honestly scared."

Karmale's narration continued and Ryxel listened closely.

"That's it. So creepy!"

"Do you know who that man was?" Ryxel asked.

"Mm...no...I don't." A clueless Karmale responded.

"Okay-" Ryxel turned to the front with a curve on his lips.

"Innocent Caramel. Daddy would kill for you, baby girl!" Ryxel smirked.

"I will get you out!" Ryxel opened his door.

#THE MAFIA'S LAWYER

Happy NEW YEAR... Y'ALL...

thanks for reading ✌️♥️

**Chapter issues!!
*Not edited
*In need of some revision..💔

Love, author ♥️

Andria 💋

_

_

At an airport, Louis checked in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 27.7K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’Šπ’ 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž π’•π’π’ˆ...
17.6K 261 21
Buck has gotten a job in L.A as a firefighter at the 118, so him and Maddie move there. Maddie also has a job, she will be a 9-1-1 dispatcher. Every...
686K 20.7K 32
Book 2 of the Wolfe Series ||WARNING|| There will be mature content in this book. ~~~ "Hey, I don't think you can smoke in here." I tell the mysteri...
209K 6K 43
Lotus Cortez has done things to survive, things that in the eyes of society are everything but moral. Pursing a better life she moves from Las Vegas...