Please Take Me With You...

By -Choco_D-

(Y/n) is just an ordinary citizen with a normal life but her expertise and experience in video games is extra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Character
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๏ธSpecial: Marry Christmas ๐ŸŽ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ…
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
How You Meet Them (2)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Description Of (Y/n) Strengths and My Reason of Absent.

How You Meet Them (1)

674 33 0
By -Choco_D-

Luca:

You just got into your video game after so long you haven’t logged in because you have an important test at the end of the semester. When you look at the time period for the special event to expire you are surprised that the special event will end today.

You immediately head to the slave exile, which is in the dungeon. Once you enter the dungeon. That's where you meet Luca who is lying on the cold floor with his thin body and full of wounds. In a panic you immediately open the iron bars forcibly by pulling the bars so hard that the bars are removed.

Out of pity, you checked on Luca's condition and gave him the most powerful healing potion to remove wounds and scars on his body. Once you're done, you take him out of the dungeon and lay him on the grass near the pool.

At first Luca is a little scared to approach you but after a few months he is the one who doesn't want to stay away from you, eventhough the distance is only 3 meters away.

After many years you were with him you finally gave him a magic which is immortality and transformed his whole body into whatever form, since he doesn't have any magic because he's just a normal human being.

You gave him a job as your personal servant since he begged you to make him one of them, the reason is that he is still not accustomed to doing other duties than serving someone, he prefers to serve you because that is the only way for him to always be with you.

Aria:

Aria meets you when she and her husband Owen are escaping from the dungeon where they have been locked up. You just finished treating Luca’s wounds and putting Luca to sleep on the grass near the pool. You were looking for food in the forest at that time and accidentally came across Aria who was with her husband.

You can guess that they are slaves from the mission you are on right now in terms of their shabby clothes and a logo on the back of their shirts. The logo on the back of their shirt is a sign of the mission you need to complete.

You don’t know what’s playing in your mind that you lie to them about you want to bring one of them to come with you. You have already got approval from the game makers that you can take more than one slave to come with you since the time to complete the mission is almost over.

When she heard that, Aria was scared and angry at you. She immediately attacks you with all her might while protecting her husband who is suffering from a life threatening illness. Aria's attack is easy for you to dodge because you can read her movements as she fights like a wild animal.

You didn't attack Aria back but you dodged and prevented her attack from hitting you. Seeing you is hard to fight and she has no chance of winning from you. She brought her husband to run away from you as soon as possible. You also immediately chase them and convince them that you are just kidding about taking one of them and explain the real situation to her.

Aria still doesn't trust you and tries to attack you when you approach her. You know that Aria has a relationship with Owen since Aria is very protective and she looks like the same race as Owen.

You also realize that Owen is sick since he coughs up blood, You see Aria so panicked when she saw her husband coughing up blood and immediately approached him while hugging him. After that, she showed her fangs to you as a sign she was threatening to kill you if you dare to approach them.

You saw Aria trying to ease the pain that befell her husband and you got an idea of ​​how to convince her and her husband to come with you, so offer her a help to cure her husband's illness on one condition that she and Owen should come with you.

Because of her great love for her husband, Aria decided to listen to you and beg you to heal her husband. You fulfilled her wish and immediately cured her husband's illness.

You put the names of Luca, Aria and Owen on your assistant list and complete your mission on time. Even though you have cured her husband’s illness, Aria still hates you until 1 and half a years later she becomes very close to you once she knows your true character.

After you manage to get the castle belonging to the previous demon king, you give Aria a job similar to her hobby which is librarian since she loves to read.

Continue to the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...