๐‹๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ || ๐—๐—๐—ž

By _4STRID

โ"I want to do very sinful things to you"โž More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
Bonus Chapter

54

2K 51 4
By _4STRID

Y/n Perspective

I was eating my lunch, but i kept on zoning out after seeing that bitch last night. I was out of my thoughts in this current time, i kept thinking of him over and over again. I don't know if I'm dreaming that I'm working with him.

"Y/N!!" That loud voice make me look up seeing a complaining jin, "I'm calling you endlessly and won't even bother to notice me?" He complained with a cute pout on his lips, making me laugh. "Oh i— I'm really sorry darling! I'm just—" i sighed deeply, i looked down. "What is it? Is there something wrong baby?" Jin came towards me with a worried visage.

"It's just that, i have a loads of work to do. Then later in the afternoon, I'll be discussing all the plans and consequences with that jungkook guy." Jin gasped, "Did you just say JUNGKOOK?" I look at him weirdly and just nodded my head, "Yeah, i work with him, why?" Jin scoffed and pat my shoulder softly.

"That jungkook guy, steals every girl's heart!" I laughed at him, "You're pathetic, what's he gonna do? Get me in the hospital then slit my chest then steal my heart?" I rolled my eyes at him, he stomped his feet "Darling, that's not my point!"

"Then what the fuck is your point?" Jin came close to me, clearing his throat, "So basically he's a international heartthrob, a fucking handsome ass kpop idol. HE'S SO FUCKING ATTRACTIVE THAT HE WOULD MAKE GIRLS FALL FOR HIM! EVEN BOYS DO!" I nodded my head calmly, i shot my eyes at him "What.." i said with a concerned face.

"What the fuck do you mean at the end of your sentence? You said that even boys do fall for him? Then what?! ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU'RE GAY AND FELL FOR HIM?" I spoked with a fake surprised face, making him face-palmed.

"Damn it! You little wench!" He came towards me tickling my waist, making me laugh so fucking hard that we both collapse at the soft couch, he kept tickling me until i tear up. "FUCK YOU! STOP IT BOZO!" I screamed at him and now his hands went on my neck, the most sensitive part 😃

He tickled my neck, and now i am laughing and crying so fucking hard right now, that I'm almost near to death and the Lord will take me.🧍‍♀️

I pushed his chest using all my strength, making him back off. "I look like a witch now! I look so messy!" I pouted, he chuckled and went close to me and brushed my hair using his fingers. "Is it okay now?" I slowly nod my head with a small giggle, "Mhm!"

"I'm just— scared." He suddenly spoke, i furrowed my eyebrows. "Scared of what darling?" I look at him with my paranoid expression, he deeply sighed.

"I'm just scared that— you will fall for another man." He spoke with a frown on his lips, i lift his chin up and smiled at him. "Are you stupid? I would never fell for another man, especially that jungkook guy! You're already handsome and charming to me."

"Really?" He spoked with a innocent sparkling puppy eyes, making me fall for him even more. My heartbeat was beating really fast right now, "I should call you— Worldwide handsome!" He chuckled at me and carried my body for a hug.

He spinned and lift me up, he placed his muscular arms around my legs to carry me. I look down at him, "I love you" I said with a kiss on his lips, making him smile so wide, "I love you more than any single thing of this world!" He screamed loudly, making me smile so widely and kiss his soft lips.

We both enjoyed the sweet kiss, my heart can't help but beat so fast. I've always knew i love him, I'm always sure i fell for him.

He immediately let go of the kiss and place me on the couch, he's now on top of me. He rest his ear on the spot of my heart abruptly, I'm blushing so hard right now.

"I see, that fast heartbeat of yours tells me that you love me, hm." He spoked, he crawled on top of me and went for another kiss. "I love you, so fucking much baby." He replied, he planted lots of kissed around my face.

"I love you so much too, my darling." I responded and we both cuddled for a long time.

"Darling! We should finish our lunch!" I spoke patting his shoulder, "Hm?" He spoked on my ear with a raspy voice, "I want us to stay like this." He replied, i sighed and continued to embrace him.

After all, falling for someone who also loves you is honestly worth it. Everything felt so safe and overwhelmed, just like home.

5:30pm / Jungkook Perspective

I was waiting for y/n, i waiting for her in this small private café because i would like some privacy for the both of us. I sighed and pull down my black coat, i was about to message her until i heard the door being tapped. "Come in.." I said with a nervous voice.

I saw her opening the door, oh wow.

She look so divine and beautiful in that long black elegant dress, her eyes were sparkling so beautifully when i saw her gently smile. I'm so glad to see her again.

"Good evening jungkook, It's nice to see you again" Her deep voice spoke abruptly, my heartbeat was swift and fast. How i wish she could hear my heartbeat and how much i still love her.

"I-it's indeed nice to see you again as well, y/n." I said in reply, the atmosphere became really awkward somehow. I mean like really awkward.

The waiter suddenly came in, saving the awkward silence. The waiter offered menu's for each of us both, "Do you drink?" Y/n look up, i saw her  laughing. Did i say something in mistake?

"Of course i do, Jungkook." She spoked as she tried to hold back her laugh. "Uh— Two glasses of red wine, please?" The waiter nod and start to fill out the paper.

Y/n Perspective

Is he serious? Is he fucking serious? He literally ask if i drink. When he literally  knew years back, we both drink some alcohol, beer and wine together. That's really dumb for a man like him, I'm a grown up now! I'm in my mid 20's, oh please.

"How would you like your order?" Jungkook suddenly spoke making me look up to him, "I would just like some two chocolate and two vanilla macaroons, please." The waiter nodded and listed it on a paper.

I'm surprised that jungkook's vocabulary had been too formal unlike the past, and i noticed that he's been really quiet and not really talkative anymore. Well, maybe it's because the things he did to me in the past few years, i suppose.

"Thank you." He said in reply to the waiter, the waiter bowed and head out of the room, before the silence will be awkward. I immediately take out my tablet, sketchpad and my folders on my large bag and place it on the table in an organized and tidy way.

"So while waiting for the order, shall we discuss everything out first?" When i saw him nodded, i immediately start to discuss everything since from the start. I showed him my seven sketches of his costume for the music video and the concept photos, "If I'm not mistaken, the concept is black swan." I asked, he nodded and replied "Indeed, that's exactly the concept." Then I showed him each of the sketches.

"Everything honestly looks really fine, I can't choose" He said with a awkward laugh, "I'll Just take a photo of the sketches and send it to you, then show it to Mr. Kim, he can help you perhaps. I could help you too as well." He nodded his head.

"But if i were you, i would've had chose the fourth sketch." I faced the sketch to him, i saw his eyes became wide as he was amazed. "That's really impressive, i love it." He said with a small smile on his lips.

"So this sketch i have made, it was large black wings. Namjoon said to include the wings, then i placed a tight turtle neck long sleeve then a black silky corset on the abdomen. And lastly a very dark blue trousers. How does that sound?" Jungkook pursed his lips, i knew he was still thinking about it.

"Everything sounds really perfect, the costume is really simple and minimalistic. I love it!" He declared, i wasn't surprise because he would approve to the things i chose anyway.

"it is Indeed minimalistic, because it would be genuinely hassle if it's maximalism." I said in reply, i also added "A reminder that the wings would be really heavy so— Can you handle it?" He didn't even hesitate to nod his head.

"I can handle heavy objects, so don't worry about it." I nod my head, "I am really glad, that sound great to hear then." I said with a small smile on my face, i heard the door creaked open, i can already smell the scent of chocolate and mixed vanilla macaroons.

Jungkook's order was just champagne and not even a single food he didn't order, perhaps of strict diet. I knew the kpop industry had standards of having really slim and sharp body, i quite feel bad for him because i know that he knows that the kpop beauty standards is really toxic.

I sheepishly pushed forward the plate, "You didn't order any food, get one of my macaroons if you would like so." I saw his flustered reaction, making me laugh silently. "Ah jungkook, don't be shy. Just get one,"

"Alright, I'll get one for you." For me? Literally.

I watch his hands slowly travel to the vanilla macaroons, NO. Not the vanilla macaroons! That's my favorite flavor oh please Jungkook, put that down. And get the fucking chocolate one.

I saw his hands going on the chocolate, he literally said sike. He gently bite the macaroons and chew it well, "i haven't ate something sweet for months, it honestly taste so good." I knew it, strict diet is really a dangerous one.

"I'm glad you like it." I said with a cold smile, i kept pretending to be cold but somehow. I literally can't for him.

I grab the wine and took a sip of it, "Anyway, i missed you, y/n" Those words make me almost choke on my drink, "W-What" I flusteredly spoke as my eyes widened.

"You're the reason why I'm now a kpop idol, you said at the past to follow my dreams while I'm young. Look who i am now." He said with a soft smile. His words make me soft and I can't help but smile.

Well, I'm so proud of him. I really am, I'm glad he followed his dreams, i felt like I'm an inspiration to everyone.

"Jungkook, I'm so proud of you. I'm glad you followed your dreams, i really am." He slowly smiled widely, his eyes was sparkling beautifully. It makes my heart melt and i can tell how much happier he went.

"But how about the jeon company now? Who is handling it now?" I tilt my head, "Well, the business was bankrupt because of me, i was inactive most of the time so i plan to just dump the jeon company then sell the building, i gave the money to the poor people who lost their job's at the jeon company, i felt bad for them."

Jungkook became a really nice and caring person after all, he care for people. I just knew it just now after i kept protesting that he is cold-hearted.

____

Narrator's Perspective

"So that's all i can discuss, it's really long but i hope you understand. I'll just send you the sketches immediately right after i go home, may i get your number so that i can keep in touch with you?" I said as i am placing back my things back in the large bag.

"Sure, my number is ***********" He replied, she nodded her head and face at him. "Noted and thank you!" Y/n said right after she listed it on a small paper.

"Thank you for meeting with me, y/n. I'm glad to see you again after a few years." He smiled widely, "And you became more beautiful and happier, I'm overwhelmed about that." He said to y/n with a overwhelming smile.

Y/n thought that After all, he did change too. He looked more hapier as well and he's more nicer than before. She also noticed that he had tattoos on his hand and piercing on his ears, it makes him look quite intimidating but cool at the same time.

"Anyway, shall i drive you home though?" He offered, she didn't expect him to drive her home like this right after all of those years happened. She nod her head, "I'm quite uh— shy. But still can you?" Jungkook chuckled and nodded his head, "Of course, don't be shy, this is just me."

"Wait I'll just wear my mask and my glasses." Y/n immediately understand the reason why he will wear that, so that people wouldn't recognize him. "So shall we go?" He spoke as He pulled his sleeves to cover his tattoo.

"Sure, let's go." He went out first then went outside, she saw his black car was just on the side. He opened the car door for him, she hesitantly went inside the car.

She was amazed of how fancy the car was, jungkook went inside and lock the car. He prepared the engine and asked "Where's your address?" He tilted his head, "I live at ******** village, then I'll tell you the directions of my exact house."

______

"Turn left and there we are!" Y/n spoke, the car hits it's break when y/n pointed the large house. Jungkook unlock the car, y/n look back at him before she go. "It's good to be with you today by the way, thank you so much for today, jungkook." She smiled widely.

Jungkook opened his mouth and spoke "it's good to be with you as well, thank you for your hard work, y/n." He said in reply, y/n went out of the car and waved her hands, "Farewell! See you soon." Jungkook smiled at her and say his farewell, "Goodbye, please rest well!" Y/n nodded, she turn around and going back to her home, while jungkook was just there watching her, making sure she was safe.

He watched her already hopping inside the house now, he sighed.

He was quite sad that y/n was not with him anymore, but at least he got to meet her again and have a casual conversation and discussion with him.

_____

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO Y'ALL, I HOPE YOU EARN LOTS OF MONEY AND HAPPINESS THIS YEARR 😫 😌

-A/n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 779 25
"You're really cute." "I don't even know you!" "Then come and get to know me. ;)"
894 30 7
๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐๐“๐’ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž <๐Ÿ‘
897K 25.4K 64
BTS Imaginesโค๏ธ *Lots of teasing *Will make you feel lonely *Just happy imagines
379K 16.9K 32
"ษช'สŸสŸ...ษช'สŸสŸ แด„แด€ส€แด‡ า“แดส€ สแดแดœ ษชา“ สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดแด›." โœMature Contentโœ