Mafia stepsister innocent bro...

Tiathearmy tarafından

well hello guys this is my first ff and iam writing it because of two people my soulmate and my friend if u l... Daha Fazla

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
THANK YOU
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER ELEVEN

1.6K 56 23
Tiathearmy tarafından

Y/n pov
As I go downstairs I saw everyone sitting on the dinning table so u go their and sit beside Jk and taehyung cause that was the only empty sit .
Y/n : Good morning everyone .
Everyone : Good morning Y/n
After that we all eat our breakfast .
Y/n : okay guys now iam going .
Jin : where we still have time for school .
Y/n : well I just want to go early nothing else .
Soul : okay iam also coming with u .
Y/n : nahh there is no need u can come with them in limo .
Soul : are u sure ?
Y/n : hundred and ten percent .
Sure : okay if u say so .
Y/n : hmm now iam going bye bye everyone .
All : byebye Y/n .
After that I take my bike

At school *
After parking my bike I go to my classroom actually i don't have any work I just come early because i don't want to come with bts because if any of my enemy saw them with me the danger will increase so I decide to protect them but no to seen to much with them outside the mansion . As there was not many people in the class so I just put my earphones and listen to some songs . After few mins students start coming and then i saw Lisa rose and soul coming they three come and sit beside me .
Y/n : hey guys where are jungkook jimin and taehyung .
Soul : well they came but they said they will come later .
Y/n : okayy .
After few mins teacher also came but the three of them didn't come but u decided to ignore it and focus on teacher . After few mins the door of classroom got burst open and it was

Who else it can be except our maknae line
Teach : Your three are late .
Jimin : we are sorry teacher but we got stuck in the traffic .
And we all know that this is lie because they also came when unnies and soul came .
Teacher : okay iam leaving u guys this time only understood .
Maknae line : yes Miss .
After that the three of them come and sit on the row behind me but I decided to ignore them . Time skip at lunch
The classes were as usual boring and now it is lunch time .
Rose : let's go to the cafeteria guys others must be waiting for us .
All except y/n : yea let's go .
After that they all start going toward cafeteria except y/n she stay their but jungkook notice that .
Jungkook : why are u not coming with us .
Y/n : well I don't have appetite so iam gonna just go to the rooftop .
Jungkook : are sure u don't wanna eat .
Y/n : yup just tell the other that iam on the rooftop.
Jungkook : okay then iam going .
After that I go to rooftops and decided to just sit and listen to some songs .
A/n pov
Jungkook go to the cafeteria after y/n go to the rooftop
Jimin : where were u we are waiting for u .
Jk : sorry hyung i was talking to y/n .
Jin : talking about y/n where is she .
Jk : ohh she told me she is going to rooftop and she said she is not hungry .
Jin : okay then let's eat .
After that they all start eating .
With y/n
I was listening to songs peacefully but then I got a msg on my phone I looked and saw it was an unknown no. So I decided to open it .

Unknown : I see the mafia queen is enjoying with her family well it's look like u love ur brother's so much don't worry we will give them a quick death .

                                                  You :
What the fuck do u want ur problem is with me not with my family and brothers so leave them alone and fight with me don't be a coward .

After seeing that msg I got so angry and many thoughts start coming in my head but tried to stay calm and think properly so I decided to go to my base but first I msg soul that iam going to base and if anyone ask about me just tell them I have important work in company and then i msg bp .
After that I leaved to my base .

Iam sorry guys for all these late updats and short chapter's but iam having very tight schedule because of my studies and all . I love u all take care and stay safe ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.6K 185 14
This is the first story I wrote... No copywriter intended. If you see the same story in other books. It's actually in my the other account so yea..
3.9K 96 63
This is my first story (ff) please support me I'm new in Wattpad Smut ff 18+ff 🔞 #bts18+ff🔞
334 16 22
Welcome or welcome back This is my first ever ff..I will try my best. hope you will enjoy. Tell me about it after you read it. Any advice so I can im...
2.8K 68 17
This is my first ever book so please don't judge. I just want to try and see. Requests are open and just message me. Get ready for imagines of bts...