Alpha King's Human (completed...

By writingsofhue

I looked out of the window. The huge window had bars on it. It was designed in a way only I could see outside... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Part-1)
(Part-2)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter 23

9.5K 288 34
By writingsofhue

--
"Aira! Aira! You need to get up! "her eyes fluttered open and as soon as her orbs opened the sight of two orbs filled with relief came into her vision.

Fenriz

Her heart warmed up unknowningly. Someone cared for her. The thought was oddly pleasant. She had made up her mind to expect disappointment so that no one can hurt her. But, you can't deny. You felt needed if someone shows care for you.

"Get up, Aira! We need to l-leave! " he fumbled on his words. Unsure of his own actions.

"I can't Fenriz. This is my destiny. I don't have the power to stand up. How will I get away! "

"You don't get it do you? Dammit. I can feel him Damon. I know Azazel will kill him or die. But if he survives, he'll kill you too. I-I can't let you die. No. Not happening. If Azazel dies and Damon survives. Your life will be basically living hell. "

"I can't. I don't have energy and why?"

"B-because I was afraid. So afraid when you fell unconscious. I thought you died and my conscious. My everything was yelling and telling me. I did wrong. I can't live after knowing I had a chance to save you. I can't. I would rather die after betraying Azazel. Let's go. " he tried to give her support. But she couldn't stand. She collapsed as soon as she tried.

Her eyes watered thinking how weak I am. I can't stand without support.

Fenriz quickly grabbed glucose water that he stole from the kitchen and made her drink that. Before, picking her up in his arms.

"You shouldn't do this."

"I can't let you die this way. I just can't. Okay? I hate myself enough for betraying Azazel don't make it worse."

"I don't want to live anymore. "

"You have to okay? I don't know but I just feel like you have much more strength than any one of us. You can end this all. I don't know why I am helping you where I don't even know you for a mere six months period. For some reason I am choosing you over decades longer friendship of mine with Azazel. I don't know okay. Stop asking. " he yelled the last part frustrated with himself and his feelings that he can't figure out.

Fear swirled in her orbs. She got a little scared and expected him to do something bad too. As everyone else.

They give hope. Just so that they can crumble whatever hope is left in her. Don't trust him.

Fenriz noticed this. And immediately stopped for a while and let her sit. Looking guilty at her.

"Hey! I am not going to play you. I am sorry. I have had less--or well no human female interaction. So, I don't know anything. I didn't mean to scare you. But, as I said. I have no plans. Like none. I don't even know where were are going. I just know this is what feels right. So please trust me. Please"

Her hazel orbs unsurely looked in his trying to find a lie. She didn't find one. She still couldn't trust him.

Their eyes always sparkled asking her to believe but at last they always betrayed her.

She couldn't trust him easily but here she didn't have a choice. She could barely stand on her feet. Even if she denied. He could easily throw her unwilling self on his shoulder and do what he wants to.

So, it was wise to just go with him.

She gave him a hesitant nod. A beautiful bright smile appeared if Fenriz's face.

It made her wonder how could this innocent face lie or betray her.

Then again she remembered the most evil guys who betrayed her had prettiest face.

Fenriz had no intention to do something bad. But, if you look through her point of view. It was hard to trust someone. Harder than you think. Because everytime she felt someone would help her out, then would show there true face and drown her more in the pool of torture.

Fenriz tapped her shoulder and made a dramatic face.

"Huh? Here a handsome man is standing in front of you and you.. You are giving someone else attention with your thoughts?! How dare yaa? "  him being dramatic just caused her heart to feel normal for some moments as a small smile made its way on her lips.

"pulchra femina" he muttered as he bent down to pull her on his back. Giving her a piggy back ride as he started to walk.

"You said it before. What it means? " she slurred as after so many days sunlight was touching her pale skin and due to that her head was hurting. Her vision started getting blur and her head started hurting even more.

"It means beautiful female"

Even though she was on the verge of passing out with the shrill pain in her forehead. She still managed to mutter a small

"How? "

Thinking that she was pale as a ghost. Had no flesh on her body. Her body mostly stinked. Her clothes were just rags.

"Because you are beautiful inside and not. Now sleep pulchra femina"

With that she gave in to the darkness.

---

"Aira! Aira!  Wake up! You need to wake up! " she stirred in sleep as she heard hushed whispers of Fenriz. The first thing she felt was her hands tied. He heart thumped

As she thought. Fenriz betrayed her too. Her heart felt sad. She slowly opened her eyes and blinked twice when she saw Fenriz tied up beside her.

Her orbs presented bewilderness. If he was tied up too. Then, what was happening?

That's when she felt someone. Someone very familiar. Who clapsed her weak self in his now comparatively less bulky arms muttering.

"mate"

Her heart sunk deeper than she thought it could.

--

How was the chapter?

-Neets

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 32 20
"I have a partner, you can't stay in the Power Axis pack." Alpha Oswald smirked "I think that's what rejection stands for." I retorted with a wince...
3M 135K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
1.9M 48.8K 46
Today's the day I'm supposed to find my mate. He was the most gorgeous guy with black hair and blue eyes that was the color of the ocean. He smiled a...
676K 16.9K 23
"Do you have any idea how close fear smells to arousal?" "They both make your blood race in your veins and thicken your scent. It's making my mouth...