Soulmate Slapped! (BTS ff JJK)

By MissCrystalSnow92

Is it possible to find your soulmate when your first touch is to slap him across his smirking little face? Si... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue

Chapter 64

4.6K 202 29
By MissCrystalSnow92

After her morning at the spa and her afternoon getting ready for her date, Sun-Hee was ready to see Jungkook and have some alone time together. The boys all walked Sun-Hee down to where Jungkook was waiting with his car, in front of the apartment building. They all gave her hugs and told her how pretty she looked. 

Jungkook took her into his arms and kissed her. "You look absolutely stunning." He whispered in her ear. "Every time I see you, I fall more in love." She could see the love in his eyes and she hoped they always looked at each other this way.

She smiled back, "I love you too. I'm so excited we get to go out together."

Jungkook opened the car door and helped Sun-Hee in. All the men gave Jungkook last minute advice.

Jin told Jungkook, "Treat her like the princess she is!"

Hobi said, "Tell her she looks beautiful! And be careful of her dress!"

Tae said for them to, "Have fun, but not too much fun!"

Namjoon said, "Don't be late tomorrow, 10am sharp! And don't get seen!"

Yoongi just shook his head, "Do whatever you want, don't listen to any of them!"

Jimin warned Jungkook, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Jungkook smiled at Jimin as he got in the car, "Well that certainly doesn't limit us much."

They sped across town and pulled up to the back of a very fancy hotel. Hotel staff greeted them and took their bags. They were escorted to an elevator and taken all the way up to the rooftop level restaurant. They had a lovely private table set up for the two of them where Jungkook and Sun-Hee could enjoy the view of Seoul in private while having dinner.

Sun-Hee was grateful that they were indoors because it had turned chilly in Seoul over the last couple weeks.

Jungkook was the perfect gentleman, helping Sun-Hee into her chair before he sat. Making sure she got her menu. Sun-Hee giggled, "I feel like I'm playing grown up with you, we usually are in sweats playing video games and watching movies."

Jungkook laughed also. He reached across the table and took her hand, "Yeah, I've felt like I was playing grown up a lot over the last few years. Sometimes when they interview me and ask me a deep question I want to say, 'You realize I'm only 20 right?' But I usually try to give an answer that makes it seem like I've figured everything out, even though I haven't."

His eyes turned thoughtful then, "I never feel like I have to pretend with you. I always feel like I can be myself." He smiled bigger.

Sun-Hee's eyes lit up as she smiled back, "Me too. It is like when you are around I feel whole but when I'm not with you I feel like a part of me is missing."

Jungkook nodded, "Exactly. Yes, precisely that."

The waiter came and took their orders. They still held hands across the table. Jungkook looked like he was getting nervous and Sun-Hee raised her eyebrows at him.

Jungkook smiled and shook his head a little, "I bought you a present. But let me explain before I show it to you."

Sun-Hee nodded, "Okay." She watched all his facial expressions as he talked. He was the most beautiful man she had ever seen. It was like living in a dream that he was her soulmate.

Jungkook looked deeply into her eyes, "You are the most important person in my life. You are more important than my career, more important than my friends, more important than anything. As long as I have you by my side I feel like I could accomplish whatever I want. I love being a singer but I would be happy doing anything as long as you are with me."

Sun-Hee was getting a little emotional at his words. She felt the same, but to have him say these words to her was everything.

He continued, "I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you but I don't want to propose marriage until we are ready, because I want everything to be perfect. I want to ask for your parent's permission to propose to you and get my parent's permission too. But until we are ready to get engaged, I want to make you a promise."

He came around the table then and took both of her hands in his and kneeled in front of her. "I will always be here for you. I will always want you. I will always put you first. There is nothing in my life more important to me than you. I love you with all my heart, you are the best thing to every happen to me." He reached into his pocket and took out a heart shaped box and opened it. "This is a promise ring. Not just a promise that we will get married, but a promise that I will always be here for you. I'm not perfect, but I promise to always love you with my whole heart. Please say you will always love me too." He smiled a little then and tipped his head to the side just a bit.

Sun-Hee was an absolute mess by now. Tears of joy were streaming down her face. She grabbed Jungkook in a fierce hug. "Yes, of course, of course. I love you so much." She pulled back to look him in the eyes. "I will always put us first. I would never be happy without you."

Jungkook leaned in then and gave Sun-Hee a kiss filled with promise, emotion, love, and passion. He tasted her salty tears that he knew were tears of joy. She kissed him back with the same promises and love. Both of them were 100% confident that as long as they had each other, they could conquer the world.

Jungkook placed the ring on Sun-Hee's finger. "It is a vintage ring I found at an antique shop. I wanted a ring that represented how our souls were made for each other since the beginning of time. I don't feel like our relationship is new, I feel like meeting you was like finding the rest of me. I wanted a ring that represented the timelessness of us."

Sun-Hee thought it was the most beautiful ring she had ever seen. "I love it. I would have picked this ring out above all others. I will wear it forever."

The waiter came up then with their food. Sun-Hee wiped her tears away with the napkin so they could eat. Jungkook stood up and went back to his seat.

They spent the rest of dinner talking about their future. When they thought they would get married. Where they would want to live. If and when they thought they would have children. 

"I think we should have ten children." Jungkook said.

Sun-Hee's eyes flashed to his. Not seeing any mirth there, she asked, "You are joking right?"

Jungkook shook his head.

"TEN?!?! You can't be serious! You want me to be pregnant for a decade?!" Sun-Hee was shocked.

Jungkook laughed at her reaction. "There could be some twins in there. How many do you want?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Two? Or maybe three at the most." She had a determined look on her face.

Jungkook smiled. "We need more than that. How about eight?"

Sun-Hee took a big breath. "I'm an only child. You have one brother. I don't think we should shock everyone with eight children. Three is good, or maybe four at the most."

Jungkook took her hand then, "But I want some little Sun-Hees and little Jungkooks running around. I love kids. We could take them to amusement parks and camping and trips around the world. We'd have so much fun with them."

She raised her eyebrow at him. "Okay, I can see we need to talk about this more later. I'm not going higher than four tonight."

Jungkook chuckled, "Okay."

They finished their dinner and made their way to the elevator. They went down a couple floors and got off the elevator. Jungkook took her to a fancy looking door at the end of the hall and used a keycard to open it. He whisked her up into his arms and carried her into the room bridal style. Inside the room there was a rose petal path to the bed lined with candles.

"Oh Jungkook, it is so beautiful!" Once he put her down she wrapped her arms around him and looked up at him hopefully. "Is it Christmas? Do we get to open our presents tonight?"

He gave her his bunny smile, "The gratification part of the delayed gratification?" 

Sun-Hee nodded, "Yes please?"

He lowered his lips onto hers. "Yes. No one to interrupt us here."

Jungkook's kisses became increasingly demanding and Sun-Hee responded with demanding kisses of her own. They peeled off clothing on the way to the bed making sure not to drop them on any of the candles. They both marveled at how beautiful each other was. 

Being their first time, they were careful, gentle, loving. Neither had any experience in their past that even remotely compared to the pleasure and joy they gave each other. If they thought their kisses had added to their soul bonding, intercourse brought it to a whole new level. They connected in a way they would never have thought possible. Almost having the ability to read each other's minds with just a look. The intensity of the pleasure they experienced could not be matched. They were both completely ruined or saved (however you look at it) from being attracted to anyone else. No one would ever be able to give them the level of joy and sensual pleasure they gave to each other.

Jungkook laid on his back, out of breath, Sun-Hee resting her head on his chest. She said to him, "We get to do that for the rest of our lives? I don't think we'll ever leave the house again."

Jungkook chuckled, "I haven't heard my name yelled that much since our last concert."

"JUNGKOOK!" Sun-Hee smacked him on the chest and he laughed more.

"Exactly, but then it was followed by sighs and moans." He loved teasing her so much. She was so much fun to be around and she always gave him a big reaction.

She sat up on her elbows and looked him in the eye. "I can't believe you can joke about that! I had a moment right there!"

He smiled bigger, "And everyone on this floor knows who gave that moment to you."

"JUNGKOOK!" She was laughing and shocked at his joke at the same time.

He pushed her over on her back and smiled as he looked into her eyes. "Let's see if we can get you to yell my name a few more times." Then he lowered his head to give her more passionate kisses to start off round two.

After the second round, Jungkook prepared, then carried Sun-Hee to a bubble bath. It was a giant jetted tub, surrounded by candles, that was filled with bubbles with some rose petals sprinkled in as well. She leaned back against him and relaxed in his arms. He rubbed the bubbles up and down her arms and neck and shoulders.

"You realized we're never going to be able to do that in the penthouse if you can't be quieter. My Hyungs wouldn't be able to sleep." Jungkook teased.

Sun-Hee giggled, "Oh gosh, the teasing they would give us. And imagine keeping Yoongi awake, we'd never hear the end of it. We will have to stay in my apartment from now on."

"But your parents are coming in a couple weeks and are staying for a month in your apartment. Do you think we can go a month without it?" Jungkook knew the answer for him was a resounding no. 

Sun-Hee shook her head, "There is no way. I can try to be quieter."

Jungkook got an idea, "We will probably need to practice being quieter, don't you think? I've learned from being an idol that if you want to get better at something you need to practice, a lot."

Sun-Hee's face lit up, "Oh! Yeah. It will probably take a lot of practice. Huh?"

Jungkook lowered his head to kiss her cheek, "Maybe we should start practicing right away." Sun-Hee thought this idea was inspired, she was ready for round three.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5.5K 68
Taehyung and Jungkook end up with the same soulmate. When you turn 21, the name of your soulmate appears on your body. Usually, you only get one sou...
340K 17.7K 71
THIS STORY HAS A NEW VERSION PUBLISHED ON MY PROFILE (currently unpublished) (don't expect top quality from this one 😭) BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔...
14.3K 525 113
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
224K 7.3K 44
Everyone gets a Soulmate; they only get the first sign when they turn 21. Once they turn 21 a tattoo shows up over their heart. Second sign of your S...