An Angel From Hell - Niko Moi...

Por Alive_or_onlyburning

How can an argument in a taxi bring your life upside down? Just an simple argument like that can make you fi... Más

I'm in a hurry
Don't Forget To Drink A Beer For Me
But I'm Trying My Best
What The Hell Is Going On
He Is The Reason
Not Everyone Is A Cheater
Don't Pay Attention To Him
She Is Good
No One Asked Me
Your Work Always Your Work
I Thought About Ending Our Relationship
Pure Disgust
Mission Failed Successfully
The Devil Himself
I'm Afraid Of My Mind
Secret
Game Over
Stuck In A Nightmare
He Doesn't Deserve Her
Realization
We Created It Together
Wearing A Blindfold
Bad Person
Your Man Isn't An Angel
A Huge Mistake
Bad Feeling
Victims
This Is Not Love
Deleting Our Life
Where Is Old Niko?
Heart and Brain Race
A Stalker
Many Personalities
Bloody Tissues
Liar
The Table Turns
Too Close
Just The Two Of Us
Is This Real Love?
Together
I'm In Love
I Miss Your Lips
Karma
Him And I
He Saved Me

Not Again

427 29 22
Por Alive_or_onlyburning

The next day came pretty fast and today in the studio it would be just me Aleksi and Joel. Unfortunately Joonas was still sick. Olli and Tommi were going to Oulu and Niko well i don't know about him and i think that i also don't want to know.

When i woke up Joel was already gone, since he wanted to be there really early for a reason only he knows.

I got up from the bed even if i didn't want to leave it's warmth and got dressed. I preferred not to take a shower since I took one yesterday.

So I went in the kitchen and made a coffee for myself and when I was done i immediately grabbed my phone so I could call Jake. They were leaving for Germany today so their flight would be in the noon, as a result I'm sure that he is already up getting ready.

I waited for some minutes and there he appeared. He had placed the phone somewhere since he was getting ready as I thought.

"Morning my love" he smiled in the camera making me forget what I wanted to say

"Good morning babe, how it is going?" I smiled to and waited for the reply

"Getting ready for the Germany flight but I can't wait to see you" he said when he was done with fixing his tie

"Do I have to remind you how hot you look in those suit's?" I smirked and he immediately looked in the camera.

"Well I mean you could remind me in some days" he winked making me blush.

Of course I've missed Jake so much and our lovely and cute moments but also my body was looking for him. It's really long and the way he felt..... His lips landing on mine, the marks he left all over my body.... I was craving for all of this.

"Oh don't worry, I will" I said back and the smirk on his lips got wider.

Honestly except of his work, I didn't see something bad on Jake. He was a perfect man. He loved me, he treated me the best way, he made me happy and laugh and that's what matters a lot to me. He fit perfectly with me. Only if we could spend more time together.....

After chatting for almost 1 hour we decided to hang up but something strange happened that didn't seem way to usual or good to me

"So baby I got to go unfortunately" Jake said and my smile faded. I didn't even realize when the time passed

"Okay have a safe flight love and-" before I could finish my sentence another female voice interrupted me

"Babe you ready to go?" My eyes widened and I looked in my phone like I could find out who said this and why

"Who was that?" I asked losing my patience. Is Jake cheating on me or who the hell is that woman calling my fiance her baby

"Oh it's... It's Chris's girlfriend. Remember that we flighting together and we also share a room" he said moving around so in a result I couldn't see his face clearly.

"Pilots weren't supposed to sleep and get a room alone?" I asked since I was not so dumb and he was the one to tell me this.

Pilots never needed company but some good sleep but maybe they are sharing the room now since it's way too long since they shared the same flight. Or let's hope so

I really don't want to think that Jake is cheating, as I've said If he wanted to he would do it way to earlier and he could break up with me instead of just cheat and keep me around. He is not a person like this.

"Yea we are,but we haven't seen eachother in years so we decided to share the room" he said and his beautiful face came up in the screen again

"Okay it's fine, I don't want to keep you or seem jealous" I chuckled and he smiled

"I love it when you get jealous but you don't have think things. Now sorry but I got to go, good-bye love you" he smiled and then hang up.

He is right, I don't have to think things too much this way. Jake loves me and only me or else he wouldn't come here to see me and we would've had already broken up if he wanted to go with other women.

When I got my shoes and bag and I was finally ready to leave, I decided to go and check on our blonde guitarist.

"Good morning Porko" I smiled at him when he opened the door.

He was looking better than yesterday but still not perfectly fine.

His eyes were red and he looked really tired, also his face was red. Fever was doing it's work again.

We sat in the couch and he smiled and wanted to talk but he immediately started to cough so I stopped him.

"No no it's fine" his voice was also cracking and what I was hearing was definitely not Joonas.

I helped him get his medicine, and waited till the fever was a bit down. I know he was a grown man but I couldn't leave my friend alone this way and I also loved taking care of people.

"How did the first day at studio go?" He asked me when I gave him a warm mug of tea.

It would help a lot his throat and voice to get better soon enough.

"It was good, except of arguing with Niko but yea" I said while fixing his blanket "also me and Aleksi made a part in the new song and the others liked it" I changed subject since my day started really good and thinking about the brunnete one would destroy my mood.

"Uh well, I can't wait to hear it, if I get out of here alive" he said sarcastically

Why had men to be this dramatic for just a cold or a illness, it's not like they would die with anything that happens to them.

After spending another half an hour with Joonas I realised that I was late.... Well Hokka would kick my ass and he would be right tho.

I really forgot about time when I started to talk with Joonas and thankfully now he is better so I can leave.

"If you need anything call us" I said when I got out of the apartment

Joonas just nodded and waved at me before he closed the door.

While I was walking down the stairs my phone started to ring.... Let me guess it's Joel asking where the hell I've gone? Yea I'm sure that he is.

I was looking in my bag trying to get my phone when someone run over me spilling all his coffee on both of us and making me almost fall from the stairs. Thankful he grabbed my waist and hold me.

Movie shit? The girl falls and the man catches her instead? Yea but there is no fucking coffee in the clothes and the girl is single usually.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the man who was still holding me

He looked directly into my eyes and I did the same. He had his hair in a bun and his sunglasses on top of his head
When I realized who was the one holding me I tried to leave his arms but his grip was tight

"You can let me now" I said pretty annoyed

"Uh not you, not again" he rolled his eyes when he also realized who he fall into "why you always have to destroy my day"

"Says who?" I pointed in my clothes that now were destroyed because of his coffee "thanks for making me more late dude" i said and started to walk up the stairs so I could go and change clothes.

How do I explain this to Joel that I'm even more late because of his annoying friend

I was almost in our floor when I realized that he was following behind me.

"What the hell you want?" I said and he stopped

"Borrow Some of Joel's clothes, is he in?" He asked and walked infront of our apartment's door

"He is in the studio" I said and opened the door getting in and actually the singer followed me once again

What the hell does this man want from my life, first he is the one to say that I'm annoying him and we have to avoid eachother and now he is following me into my apartment and he is one of the reasons why I will be more late in the studio.

"I said he is not here" I rolled my eyes and Niko laughed sarcastically

"But I still need clothes you idiot and I don't want to share with Joonas or annoy him right now since he is sick" he said and walked in Joel's room

"You sure they will fit you?" I asked standing in the doorframe while the brunnete one was looking through Joel's wardrobe

Lemme tell ya that he won't be happy to see what a mess it had become right there.

"I've wore his clothes again, so I know what fits me, now leave me alone" he said pushing me out of the room

I showed him my middle finger when he closed the door

"I saw that" he screamed and I went in my room.

What is he Spiderman? What tenses he got that he can see behind the doors?

I took the quickest shower I could since there was coffee all over my body also and then I changed clothes. While I was drying my hair Niko stormed in the room.

What the heck is wrong with this man, and why did I unlocked the door when I was done with the clothes.

"What again?" I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him

"Put my clothes in Joel's laundry, rn before the coffee gets worse" he throw his clothes in my floor and walked out.

I decided not me make another scene and for first and last time do what he said.

I took the clothes in the laundry and they already smelled like coffee. What the hell does this man drink that smells so strongly.

I went downstairs and found him in the living room wearing his shoes.

"I know I'm hot but stop looking at me it's annoying" he said and turned his face to look at me

I rolled my eyes for one more time, honestly I don't even know how many times I rolled my eyes when I was in the same room with Niko. One more and they would end up in my brain.

"You are just an idiot, now get up" I moved my hands as a sign for him to finally leave

"It's also Joel's house you know.... Or I'm making you nervous when I'm here?" He smirked when he passed infront of me.

How can this man be like this, first of all annoying me and now what? Trying to play it the "hot fuck boy".

I will never understand what's inside men's brain.

*Author's note

And that's when I find free time people
At 5AM
Well doesn't matter atleast I updated.
And Jake.... what's going on man?
Enjoy 🖤

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.6K 728 34
It was always too good to be true and Aleksi had to learn it the hard way. As much as she loved Aleksi, the two of them could never be happy because...
538K 8.5K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...
13K 218 27
Alice Eliza Matin. If you were a fan of Tokio Hotel, you knew who Alice was. Alice met Tom and Bill in middle school when her dad got a job and her...
11.6K 515 27
He always dreamed of becoming a big rockstar, I always dreamed of making my own movies and when opportunities struck, we both chose work. Now it's be...