The Next Generation: Final Ro...

By LavenderBlitz

Quirks, Semblances, Sacred Gears, Magic, and Zenkai Power. Individuals who started off as Teens, are now grow... More

Y/N Bio
Family Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: A New Life
Chapter 2: A Decision
Chapter 3: Y/N's Homeland
Chapter 5: Y/N Meets The Cerealian
Holiday Special: The Light of Christmas
Chapter 6: Granolah's Closure
Chapter 7: Homecoming
Chapter 8: Finishing Touches
Chapter 9: A Flash of Darkness
Chapter 10: A Husk
Chapter 11: Welcome to HOH University
Chapter 12: Lots of Introductions
Chapter 13: Day Zero
Chapter 14: Unexpected Crisis
Chapter 15: The Rescue Plan
Chapter 16: Venture into The Cosmos
Chapter 17: The Omniscient Master
Chapter 18: Imfamous Blood Brigade
Chapter 19: Locked Away
Chapter 20: Long Awaited Reunion
Chapter 21: Reawakened
Chapter 22: The Grand Escape
Chapter 23: Welcome Home, Skylar
Chapter 24: Y/N The Master
Chapter 25: Invincible
Chapter 26: Y/N's Vacation
Chapter 27: Pool Party
Chapter 28: My name is Xoya
Chapter 29: Power of The White God
Chapter 30: Catching Up
Chapter 31: The Mysterious Cosmic Saiyan
Chapter 32: Forming a Team
Chapter 33: Stress Relief
Important Accouncment (Please Read if you can.)
A Brief Summary (How The Book would've gone.)
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2 (Farewell, Y/N)

Chapter 4: Y/N's College Plan

1.2K 21 13
By LavenderBlitz

A day had passed since you stepped into your home turf and defeated The Celestial Guardian. Your body was sore and tired as a result, but it was nothing a Senzu Bean couldn't fix.

You had let Kalasha enter the Celestial Realm so that he could start making a facility for all of you. While he was out doing that, you were left with a large group of teachers, thinking of what to use it for.

Aizawa: So are we moving again...? This is like the 6th time...

Y/N: Well, I don't know about you guys. We might've been your students in the past, but we've all grown up since then.

Glynda: If this really necessary? We already have all of this here.

Y/N: While that may be true, I'd like to explore my home world anyway. So either way, Me and my family have decided to move.

Ozpin: You're not suggesting what I think you're suggesting...

Y/N: Yup. We'll be the teachers!

Aizawa: It takes more than some smarts to be a teacher Y/N. You must have patience and understanding with all of your students.

Y/N: That's the thing. I'm not mentally equipped to teach a group of different students in everyday things such as Math, English, and all of that normal school stuff.

Azazel: I see, so you I'm assuming you'll be more of a trainer than I teacher.

Y/N: Yup. Anybody who's interested in martial arts, or would like to simply hone their skills will be able to come to me. I was thinking..."Y/N L/N: Combat General."! What do you think...?

Glynda: Ridiculous...

Azazel: Neat.

Ozpin: Interesting.

Aizawa: I don't really care.

Ursula: I think it has a nice ring to it! But who's going to be the educational teachers...?

Y/N: A few faces come to mind...

Time Skip

Momo: What?! Us?! As actual professors?!

After your little meeting with the teachers of HOH, you had gathered up the smartest people you knew that were available. Momo, Iida, Weiss, Pyrrha, Rias, and Diana. All of them having different reactions.

Y/N: Yup. This Facility is going to be an Elementary School, High School, and College/University all in one!

Iida: But Y/N, with all of us becoming professionals right after high school, we never got a chance to go to college or university ourselves...some of us don't even need it, but I can't speak for everyone.

Y/N: ...Oh...I...Didn't really think this through...

Momo: Don't worry, Y/N. We'll figure something out.

Y/N: Hm...wait...I've got an idea!

Pyrrha: Let's hear it.

Y/N: What if...we're not Teachers but Trainers!

Momo: Well...You're already a Trainer technically speaking, right? For our respective roles, it shouldn't be too hard given we've been taught and graduated ourselves.

Y/N: That's the thing. We can be trainers and students at the same time. I've been doing it. If I can do both, anybody can.

Weiss: So like our HOH plan? One week everyone is taught educational matters, and the next week, it's training, and then repeat the process?

Y/N: That's what I had in mind. Let's just do what we've been doing. Except instead of just me being a trainer, all of us will!

Iida: But what about Dorms, Houses, Food, and other essential things?

Y/N: Oh in terms of expenses, I've got this covered. Back in Universe 7, I lived with the richest family in the world, and now that I'm over 18 and have saved the world countless times, you can say I've earned my fair share of cash.

Momo: And I can help you with that, Y/N! Financial support is the least of our worries!

Y/N: Then it's settled. For anybody who's in on this plan, say aye!

Everyone: Aye!

Y/N: Great! I better get to work then!

Iida: What are you going to do?

Y/N: We'll be training people, but first I've gotta let those people know that this place will be coming. I can do the same thing I did when we invited people to our Union Parade! But that'll have to wait for now. We've gotta make sure we can have everything ready first.

Iida: Alright then, see you later, Y/N!

Y/N: See ya!

With that you walked away and went home. At this point you were sure that Kalasha was at least getting close to finishing the whole place in The Celestial Realm.

Y/N: I bet everybody's waiting for me at home. I should probably get back there.

Time Skip

After a few minutes you had reached your destination which was your house. Something you noticed however was that Kasai and Ruby were there in your front yard.

Accompanying them was Yang along with S/N. But there was a someone else with them. Another child. Turns out it was Kasai's son. Nate.

Swooping down, you caught everybody by surprise as Ruby jumped 10 feet into the air.

Y/N: Hey, everyone, what's up?

Kasai: Come say hi to your nephew, Y/N!

Y/N: Oh? Hey there, Nate! Man, you're growing every day!

Nate: Hi, Uncle Y/N.

Yang: So how's that little project of yours doing?

Y/N: We've got most things figured out, we've just gotta wait for Kalasha to let us know when he's finished.

S/N: Hey, Nate, wanna spar?

Nate: Sure!

Eye-Catch

Eye-Catch

Y/N: Ooooh? A little friendly competition?

Kasai: Let's see how you've improved since last time!

With that, everybody with the exception of S/N and Nate all stood against the front of the house to give them some space.

S/N and Nate both got into their little fighting stances. You and Kasai noticed several clear openings from their stances but, they were children.

Y/N: Don't get too rough, you two.

S/N: We won't. Ready?

Nate: Yeah!

With that the two of them charged right at each other without thinking. Nate clenched his hand into a fist and threw a punch at S/N to which he was barely able to block.

S/N then grabbed Nate by his arm and swung him around before throwing him. Nate didn't quite know how to recover from that kind of attack yet so he sorta just face planted.

Nate then got up as the two of them started to trade blows. You and Kasai discussing things as you watched them fight.

Y/N: So who do you think is gonna win?

Kasai: Depends. How often do you train S/N?

Y/N: We train almost everyday. He really wants to get stronger and more skilled.

Kasai: I see. Me and Nate train every few days. Has Chloe fought at all yet?

Y/N: Only once during a certain Incident...besides that, no. But like S/N, she shows a lot of potential. Perhaps even more than S/N himself.

Kasai: Really?

Y/N: Yup. I saw it with my own eyes.

Flashback

It was nearing nightfall, You had taken S/N out to train by fighting Grimm. Chloe wanted to tag along so you let her come. Of course after making her promise to stay by your side at all times.

S/N was doing exceptionally well against the Grimm. Making short work of the weaker ones with one to three hits.

Bigger and Stronger Grimm were harder to apprehend, but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle.

After awhile, Chloe was starting to get tired, and you could tell S/N was starting to slowly tire himself out as well.

Y/N: Good job, S/N! Let's call it a day!

S/N: Okay, Dad...

With that he turned towards you and started walking back to you. However what he failed to realize was that there was one more Grimm in the distance, but it was too tired and S/N was too exhausted to care.

It was a Goliath. This one was much larger and stronger than a normal one, even for your standards. But unlike most Goliaths, this one was VERY aggressive.

It started running at S/N at top speed as you didn't notice this until it was much closer. You went wide eyed at the sight of this and prepared to blast it, but one this durable, you would have to use a more powerful blast, and S/N would likely get caught in the explosion.

It was then you decided to simply knock some sense into the big creature as you bolted towards it's direction while shouting your son's name.

Y/N: S/N, move!!

S/N recoiled when you suddenly started yelling. It scared him and caused him to back up, only bringing him closer to the beast.

Y/N: Shit!!

However, just when you were about to strike it down, Chloe suddenly went zooming past you and clashed with the Grimm with a devastating headbutt.

Chloe: Leave my Big Brother alone!!

Upon impact, The Goliath was sent flying far into the horizon, leaving you dumbfounded as to what your daughter just pulled off.

Suddenly both of them fainted. S/N from shock and Chloe from exhaustion. You had to carry both of them home, leaving a very angry Yang and Blake to deal with.

Flashback End

Kasai: She really one shot a Mutated Goliath?! At her age?!

Y/N: Yup. It's hard to believe, but she's got some crazy power deep inside. When she's a little older I'll start training her like S/N.

Meanwhile S/N and Nate were still going at it. S/N slowly getting the edge over Nate as time went on. Nate and S/N were evenly matched in power, but Nate lacked the stamina to keep up.

His moves started getting slower bit by bit. S/N started giving him a beating, but you felt Nate's power starting to swell even more.

He was getting mad. And being a child, rage tends to blind him if left unchecked.

Y/N: That's enough, you two.

S/N: Whaaat?! But Dad, It was just starting to get fun!!

Y/N: S/N, look at Nate. He's trying to catch his breath and you won't let him. But besides that, the two of you have definitely gotten stronger! I can sense it!

Kasai: It's best if we start heading back. Akko's waiting for us back at home.

Y/N: Alright. See you later!

Kasai: Likewise!

With that Kasai, Ruby, and Nate all walked away and eventually flew off as you chuckled.

Y/N: Since when were Kasai and Akko a thing...?

Yang: Y/N they've been together for several months now. Diana too.

Y/N: WHAAAT?! SHE HAS A HEART...? SINCE WHEN...?!

Yang: Apparently. And I'm not sure. But S/N needs to take his bath. C'mon.

S/N: Okay mom...

Yang: As for you, we can bathe later~

Y/N: Uhh...

S/N: Ewww!!

With that you let out another chuckle as the three of you headed inside. And chances are, Yang wasn't the only one who wanted a shower with you.

Meanwhile: Unknown Location

Towards the outskirts just outside of HOH City, a little space ship could be seen as one person was piloting the whole thing.

The ship landed as the cockpit opened up to reveal slightly long hair, a jacket and some sort of gadget covering their right eye.

???: So. They say that you're the strongest, huh? I'll be the judge of that.

Granolah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 25.8K 175
There are some schools out there who have kids with incredible powers, Wether they be "Quirks", "Sacred Gears", Or " Semblances", however, there live...
23.1K 739 18
Raised in a warm environment to two heroes, (Y/N) flourished amidst the warm cocoon of their love. The path to becoming a hero seemed like a natural...
55.6K 843 30
(There are some schools out there who have kids with incredible powers, Wether they be "Quirks", "Sacred Gears", Or" Semblances", however, there live...
7.6K 149 10
Many people have different versions of themselves scattered throughout the multiverse. Unfortunately, due to certain events in the multiverse, realit...