๐‚๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐ˆ๐†๐€๐ | ๐๐Ž ๐–๐€๏ฟฝ...

De lesbology

NO WAY HOME SPOILERS IN THIS FIC !!! DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN THE FILM !!!! in which there's another... Mais

CARDIGAN
PROLOGUE
THE ONLY ACT
I. THREE YEARS LATER
II. A CAT AND SPIDER-MAN
III. MULTIVERSAL PAINS
IV. FAVOURITE HERO
VI. THE GRIEVANCES OF A PARKER
VIII. OPEN AND VULNERABLE
VII. MY MJ

V. YOUTH PASTOR ( PETER'S VERSION )

3K 178 65
De lesbology

CHAPTER FIVE
↳ youth pastor ( peter's version )

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

There was a pause and Maia's eyebrows furrowed together. "I'm sorry, what?"

"Well you die—"

Maia sighed and nuzzled the cat closer to her. The cat meowed and Maia scratched their head. "I heard that. I'm just in a moment of shock." Maia put her hand up and placed one over her mouth.

Peter felt like laughing and crying.

MJ sighed. "Is there any way we can send them back to their world so they can resolve these issues?" She gestured to both Maia and Peter with exhaustion written all over her face. "I can't deal with this and our Peter."

Maia put a finger up to hush MJ. "Hush." She smiled at her, putting her thumb up at her and then turning to Peter. He was identical to her Peter. Too identical. "Now, what the fuck did you mean I'm dead?" Maia looked at Peter in shock. She looked around with widened eyes. "Is this the afterlife? Oh my god is this hell?" She covered her mouth. "Oh fuck, I knew I shouldn't have stolen that milk when I was seven. Oh my god, oh my god." The cat nuzzled into her to calm Maia down and Maia gave them a kiss.

"Um, why do you have a cat?" Ned meekly asked, eyeing the cat suspiciously.

"I have bad attachment issues." Maia responded. She placed the cat down.

MJ sighed, watching the girl panic momentarily though still coo over the cat as though it was a baby. "She's definitely a Parker in some way."

Maia smiled at the cat, then paused for a moment, turning to look at MJ. "Oh hi!" Maia waved. "What's your name?"

"MJ?"

Maya's eyes widened. "Oh."

"Oh?" MJ frowned. What on earth was this girl on?

"My girlfriend's called MJ." Maia's lips pressed together. "So there's a reality where my brother dates a variant of my girlfriend?"

"You mean where you date a variant of your brother's girlfriend?" Ned corrected.

Maia corrected him, "actually, from the looks of things it seems as though I've been with my girlfriend longer, my friend." She grinned. "Maia, Maia Parker."

Ned gave her two thumbs up. "Ned."

Peter was still in a state of shock. "Wait you are a Spider-man?" Peter looked at Maia with disbelief. "Or, well Spider-girl?"

Maia crossed her arms at him. "Excuse me, did you not expect a girl to be a Spider-man in an alternative universe?" She sighed. "And it's still Spider-man."

Peter went red from both the correction and accusation. "No, no I believe in the empowerment of women, I love women, it's just you're not, well, a Peter."

Maia sighed. "I'm a Maia though and I'm Spider-man whether you like it or not." Maia sighed. "When there's no Spider-man, sometimes pretending is better than being truthful."

Peter gave her a confused glance. "What do you mean?"

"You're dead, Peter, you've been dead for three years."

"What?"

"So wait," Ned intervened before Peter could reply. "So your Peter's dead?" Maia nodded. "And you pretended to be Spider-man since you were also bitten?" Maia nodded once again. "Badass."

Maia smiled. "I like you."

"Can we go back to the conversation where I learnt I die? What was that about?"

"Oh, yeah," Maia grimaced. "You got shot."

Ned whispered, "she's blunt." and Maia just grinned, though rubbed her eyes, clearly emotional at even seeing her brother. She hadn't seen him, alive, in three years and this sudden reunion wasn't exactly the best thing in the world. But she got to see him again. She got to see the brother she lost, the brother who may not be her brother but is the brother to another Maia somewhere in the world.

She got to see a Peter. That was enough.

Peter gave her a thumbs up. "Thanks."

"Don't thank me," Maia scolded. "I don't think I woke up prepared for this. I need three business days for a heads up. I'm going crazy, MJ was right I should go back to therapy though I might end up in a psych ward at this point oh my god." Maia put a hand to her mouth in realisation. "Fuck. MJ's gonna kill me."

"You know it's extremely weird hearing some random girl mutter about an MJ. You know, considering I'm MJ." MJ's lips turned upwards.

Maia sighed. "Oh my god, I still don't like that. I'm so sorry." She wiped her nose. "Maggie's gonna actually kill me. Oh fucking hell." Maia began mumbling incoherently about something along the lines of 'Maggie's not going to like the cat'.

"And she's having a mental breakdown again." MJ mused, sighing afterwards and turning to Ned. "You think you can find the real Peter now?"

"That's still insulting." Peter called out, not at all impressed. He looked as though someone had messed up his pizza order and then tried compensating with a coupon code. It was 10/10 the most insulting gesture.

Maia was busy sitting on the floor while rocking back and forth, the cat playing by her feet.

Then the cat peed.

"I guess we know she's a girl." Maia mused. "Is there a mop? Your Lola doesn't deserve to clean up Amy's piss."

Ned nodded and got a mop and bucket for Maia, watching as the girl cleaned up the cat pee and then scoop the cat up.

His Lola said something and Ned translated, "My Lola says thank you."

"You're welcome Lola."

The elderly woman smiled.

"Okay, can we go back to finding our Peter?" MJ turned to Ned and Ned nodded. Both Maia and Peter exchanged a glance of confusion, watching as he moved his hands around.

"Find Peter Parker." He mumbled, his hands waving around with the ring on his hand clearly aiding him in some way. "Find Peter Parker."

Then a portal opened behind him. MJ turned her head slowly, watching as some random guy stepped out, amazement and confusion fixed on his face as he looked at them.

"Great, it's some random dude." Ned huffed.

He looked like a Youth Pastor for some reason. Maia gave Peter a quick glance and he scrunched his nose up at her as well, clearly also confused.

The random Youth Pastor guy waved at them. "Hello. Hope it's okay, just through this—" he turned around, looking slightly disappointed as the portal disappeared. "Just closed."

"You're Peter?" MJ nervously pointed at him.

Maia sighed. At least he looked much different from her Peter. The other Peter was way too much like her Peter and it definitely wasn't a nice reminder.

"Yeah, Peter Parker?" Peter Parker 2 (Maia dubbed him that quickly) looked around for a moment. "I've seen you two—" He paused when Ned's Lola waved bashfully at him, returning the exchange almost sheepishly.

Then he saw Peter, the one who looked like Maia's Peter. It was silent for a moment and Maia reached forward and grabbed one of the bread rolls, biting into it.

"Wait he's not your friend?"

Ned and MJ looked at each other, then to where Maia was and she simply shrugged.

What she didn't expect was for them to attack each other. They flipped back, their wrists pointed at each other, one landing on Peter Look-a-like's wrist.

They both looked at each other, until webs were wrapped on their faces.

Peter almost laughed.

She was definitely like his Maia.

Whereas other Peter naturally went to remove the webbing.

"We get it, you're both alternative versions of each other.
Move on!" Maia scolded. "We have much bigger issues to concern ourselves with."

"What the hell is this stuff?" Youth Pastor Peter asked, very confused as the webbing contrasted greatly with his own.

"Designed them myself." Maia replied quickly, very prideful. "You know these webs are organic?" Maia grinned, watching as the two Peters pulled them off their faces

"You mean I designed them." Look-a-like Peter corrected.

Maia shook her head at him. "You decided to, well," she tilted her head to the side and stuck her tongue out as though she was acting out a fake death. Peter looked as though he was about to say something, though Maia simply added, "copyright doesn't apply."

"Can you please get these off?" The Youth Pastor Peter asked, though Maia shook her head. He reached up and pulled the webs off, though they got stuck to his hands. He sighed, rubbing them on his pants. "Why are they so sticky?"

"Doubled the formula and added some skin care shit." Maia grinned.

"Formula?"

"Of course you did." Look-a-like Peter sighed, a hand covering his eye in slight exasperation. "Next time I wont even tell you where I put my stuff."

"Too late." Maia grinned. "Anyways, Ned you look like you've been busting to say something."

Ned nodded. "Yeah, so you're Spider-man too?"

Youth Pastor Peter replied, "I don't generally go advertising it around."

"That's what he said."

"That's what I said."

"So is that why you're dressed as a Youth Pastor?" Maia blurted out, not at all ashamed of the question. He genuinely did look like a Youth Pastor. She just wondered if it was intentional or not.

"Youth Pastor?" Youth Pastor Peter asked. He almost flinched when the cat moved to him, nuzzling on his leg. "Uh who's cat is that?"

"Hers." MJ pointed at Maia, who cooed to get the cat to move to her. Immediately the cat, who Maia decided was called Amy, scurried to her and she hoisted her practical baby up, pressing a kiss to the fur. "I wouldn't question it." MJ advised.

"Wait Maia?"

Maia could almost scream. "Don't tell me, I die in your world too?" Maia complained, exasperatedly breathing out in frustrating. Was there any world she happily existed?

"Yeah, you do?" Youth Pastor Peter turned to Look-a-like Peter. "Wait she died in your world?"

Look-a-like Peter nodded, his nose scrunching up in a strained smile.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
VOILA
ANOTHER CHAPTER

cant wait to write maia and all three peters and the chaos that comes with that

they are a chaotic quad

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

243K 5.4K 47
- IN WHICH Andrew Garfield's sister gets wrapped up in tom hollands life
350K 10.9K 25
โThey call her Recluse.โž โWhy?โž โBecause no one in their right mind would wanna be on the receiving end of that bite.โž โAnd here I thought she just h...
26.4K 786 53
Nora Reynolds didn't ask anyone to save her. And yet, Tony Stark seems to be intent on doing so anyways, becoming her legal guardian after her father...
1.6K 52 32
โ‹† . หš โœฉ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โ€•โ€•โ€• in every universe ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ is the one before the one. ๐Ž๐‘, ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โ€•โ€•โ€• in every universe, thing...