Relationships Are Another Thi...

Por maariyah7438

Cisco has been researching and found a way to separate Caitlin and Frost, making them have their own separate... Mais

*author note*
*author note*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
*author note*
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18

Chapter 17

69 1 1
Por maariyah7438

OMG U JUST REACHED 1K READS LIKE 3 DAY AGO!!
Idek why I'm so excited 😅
_______________________________________________

"Hi guys." Barry and Ralph said, not noticing the snow, surprisingly since they were really excited to see their girlfriend's.

"Hi." Frost smirked as she stood infront of her siblings. She then threw a snowball at each of their faces then Charlie and Jack came in front of Frost and froze the ground beneath Barry and Ralph causing them to slip and fall right on their backs, in pain. Caitlin and Carla's eyes widened as Caitlin ran over to Barry and Frost walked over to Ralph, both kneeling beside them.

"What the hell was that for?" Barry and Ralph said, holding their noses, groaning in pain.

"For fun." Frost laughed.
"For dating my sisters." Charlie and Jack said at the same time, arms crossed over their chests. 

Barry and Ralph lifted their heads up and looked at Charlie and Jack while Caitlin and Frost glared at their brothers.

"Bit too late for that." Frost said, helping Ralph up while Caitlin helped Barry up.

"It's never to late." Charlie and Jack said back, saying the same thing Jack said to Frost when they first met. Frost was about to say something when...

"Ok. Ok. Let's stop this stupid argument." Carla said, walking over to them.

"The others should be coming soon." Carla added.

"Well let's train then." Barry said, his and Ralph's nose a little red.

"Fine." Jack groaned out as all 6 of them walked out of The Speed Lab and to the men's and women's locker rooms to get ready while Carla waited for them in The Speed Lab.

They came back, melted the snow and trained against each other which ended up with Charlie and Jack with bruises as they went up against their sisters. Gideon then told them the rest of the Team had arrived so they went to the locker rooms to get changed again and then they walked towards the cortex. Charlie and Jack still rubbed their bruises as they walked.

"Wimps." Frost muttered.

"Hey!" Charlie and Jack shouted.

"Well you both are acting like one." Caitlin answered as the brothers rolled their eyes.

They reached the cortex and everyone was there including Joe, Jenna and Cecile. Barry opened his arms out for Jenna to run into but once again her eye caught one of her favourite person.

"Caity. Frost. I missed you." Jenna squealed, running right past Barry and towards Caitlin and Frost. Caitlin lifted her up, like always.

"We missed you too." Frost answered, tickling the little girl. Caitlin, Iris and Wally laughed at Barry's offended expression.

"What are you doing here?" Barry asked Jenna.

"Cisco said he had something bracelets for me." Jenna said, excited, which died down quite quick as the pain in her head she's been getting grew again.

"Yeah. I'll go get them." Cisco said, running out the room.

"So how have you been feeling?" Caitlin asked Jenna as she noticed Jenna seeming a little different.

"Yeah. Just soooo noisy in here." Jenna replied, pointing to her head. Caitlin looked towards Cecile with a worried look who nodded.

"Yeah. It's growing each day." Joe said.

"You know what happening?" Caitlin asked Cecile who shook her head.

"Does Cisco have my bracelets?" Jenna asked.

"Yes I do." Cisco said, walking in.

"And voilà." Cisco said, producing a box behind his back. Inside was a pair of a meta cuffs, disguised as beautiful pink bracelets.

"Whoa." Jenna said as everyone else also looked astonished.

"They look amazing." Cecile said.

"Now what I first need you to tell me what has happened to you since the last time we saw each other." (the day after Caitlin was kidnapped) Caitlin said to Jenna, placing her down on her chair.

"Everything is soooo noisy. I can hear so  many people in here. I don't know what it is. I can feel something in me that's not me. Keep hearing all these voices. Not my voice." Jenna explained very well for her age. Frost hugged Jenna, sitting her on her lap and covered her ears so she won't here what was being said after while Caitlin helped Cisco set the bracelets/cuffs to the right setting for Jenna.

"She also started lifting stuff around the kitchen without her herself knowing with her mind." Cecile said as Jenna looked down.

"She nearly blew up something when she did notice with her tele.. tele... te." Joe continued.

"Telekinesis?" Jack questioned.

"Yes that." Joe answered, rubbing his forehead.

"She was afraid. Her powers are getting stronger as she grows older. They also grow stronger with her emotions." Charlie said as Caitlin and Cisco finished with the cuffs. Frost uncovered Jenna's ears and got Jenna off her lap. She put her down on the chair and both Caitlin and Cisco knelt infront oh her.

"So we are going to put these bracelets on you and you might feel a little pain." Cisco said, holding the cuffs in his palms.

"Pain?" Jenna asked, eyes tearing up.

"I don't want more pain." Jenna complained, holding her head. Caitlin glared at Cisco while Cecile comforted Jenna while Frost whacked Cisco on the back of the head.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's ok. It's ok. It's gonna be ok. I'm here. Your mom's here. Your dad's here." Caitlin said.

"I'm here too." Barry, Iris and Wally, said out of nowhere which made Jenna smile.

"Of course you are. You're not leaving me." Jenna said, making them laugh.

"The fact is we're all here. Okay?" Caitlin said as Jenna nodded.

"So how about we try your little bracelets." Frost asked.

"Will it hurt?" Jenna asked.

"You'll only feel a little rush in you." Charlie said.

"I should remember. Your aunt did the same with me yesterday." Jack grumbled, talking about Frost as Jenna giggled.

"Shut up." Frost said, elbowing Jack in his ribs where it hurt most due to their training.

"Hey." Jack shouted as Jenna laughed.

"Ok I think I'm ready." Jenna said.

"Ok." Caitlin said.

She took the cuffs from Cisco and slowly put them on Jenna's wrists as she closed her eyes and whimpered but then... 

"Jenna? Jenna, are you okay?" Cecile and Joe said, Joe coming to her side.

"Yeah. I'm okay." Jenna said, smiling.

"How does it feel?" Caitlin asked her.

"Less noisy." Jenna said, unexpectedly hugging Caitlin.

"Thank you." Jenna said as Caitlin hugged her back.

"Wow. The one who made them didn't get a hug." Cisco fake weeped, dramatically.

Jenna pulled away from Caitlin and hugged Cisco.

"Thank you, Cisco." Jenna said.

"Your welcome, Jenna." Cisco said. Jenna pulled apart from Cisco but was immediately picked up by Barry and put on his shoulder as she giggled.

"Barry. Put me down."

"Nope." Barry said, as everyone watched their brother sister relationship.

"Pwease." Jenna pleased, doing her best puppy eyes.

"Nope. Now who wants to go for ice cream?" Barry asked Jenna along with everyone else, not bothered about what time is it.

"ME!" Jenna squealed, along with Cisco, Ralph, Jack and Charlie, all 5 of them raising their arms in the air. They all walked out of the cortex with Barry and Caitlin walking ahead and Jenna still on Barry's shoulders. Caitlin looked at her brother's in a "what-the-hell" way while Frost looked at Ralph the same way.

"What." Charlie and Jack said.

"It's been ages since we've had ice cream." Jack defended him and his brother as Carla and Caitlin rolled their eyes.

"I just love ice cream." Ralph smiled, innocently to Frost, who also rolled her eyes as they walked behind everyone else.

"Gosh I'm dating an idiot."

"But you love me, right?" Ralph whispered to Frost.

"Yes I do." Frost smiled up at Ralph as she was about to kiss him. She then looked ahead to see her Charlie and Jack glaring at Ralph as she rolled her eyes.

"Turn around." Frost said, sternly as her brothers still walked while shooting daggers at Ralph.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

12.7K 469 14
Disclaimer: I dont own the flash or music or pictures.
23K 616 25
Nora West-Allen travells back in time to spend time with her parents before everything got messed up. Her life turned upside down, her mother and fat...
45.5K 1K 25
Barry and Caitlin have been married for two years. Recently, they have been going at each other, bickering and arguing over the littlest things. One...
44.9K 1.5K 51
Team Flash is still recovering from the emotional and physical aftershock of the black hole that tore apart their team and Central City. Little do th...