Riansh : DON'T I DESERVE LOV...

By ruhiiii123

A story of a famous singer who have everything in her life but unkown to everyone that she has a past with br... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
🦋COVER 🦋
Chapter 9
chapter 10

Character sketch

1.8K 78 5
By ruhiiii123

RIDDHIMA RIACHAND (RR)

A famous singer and songwriter Known as RR no one know about her family or full name.. A cute and soft spoken girl has a past unkown to everyone but known by her only friend or p.a Sejal
don't want to marry someone. currently suffering from nightmare and panic attack.....

VANSH RAI SINGHANIA (VR)

A famous business tycoon known as (VR) everyone fear from him love his family very much can go to any extent to save his family pride and dignity respect elders . hate betrayer and fiance of meera riachand .....

DEV RIACHAND AND TARA RIACHAND

Dev riachand one of biggest business tycoon and tara riachand a homemaker...parents of riddhima and Aarav  uncle and aunt of meera love them equally but worried for riddhima due to her change behaviour and  best friend of uma riasinghania  and Ajay riasinghania ..

AJAY RIASINGHANIA AND UMA RIASINGHANIA

Ajay raisinghania one of  famous biggest business man handles business with vansh .. uma riasinghania homemaker ..
both love there childrens and family worried about vansh due to his arrogant behaviour ....

MEERA RIACHAND

A sweet girl loves her chachu and Chachi fiance of vansh and cousin sister of riddhima don't like to speak much always busy in her phone.

ISHANI RAISINGHANIA

A sweet girl love her family and love her vansh bhai the most
wife of angre love and respect him. A very big fan of (RR) has an doubt that meera don't like vansh only marrying him due to family ....

SIA RIASINGHANIA

A nice sweet girl loves every one want his vansh bhai to be happy..
A very big fan oh (RR)

ARYAN RIASINGHANIA

A sweet fun loving guy love his family and respect vansh bhai a lot works with him. want best for his bhai ....

ANGRE SHARMA

A loyal men of vansh works for him as his P.A Husband of ishani love her a lot..

SEJAL SINGH

A very sweet girl and orphan. love riddhima so much work as her p.a and want her to move on from her past only person who know about her past. hate kabir don't get positive vibe from him....

KABIR SHARMA

Friend of riddhima obsessed with her want her in his life by hook or crook. currently in paris due to work for 2 months.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 702 8
Hey guys, So this is a new story of Riansh. It is all mature stuff. Hope u all like it Please do vote
42.9K 2.7K 15
A teenage girl riddhima fall for great business tycoon 35 years old Vansh Raisinghania. Who is not interested in any kinda love or relationship. wha...
133K 8.9K 38
It takes only a moment to turn life upside down. This is what happened with Riddhima when, one day, she witnesses a murder. With the murderer behind...
176K 7K 32
Riansh love story ❤