lovers at war | iggyxyb

By yeah_dis_queen

she set fire to the world around her, but never let a flame touch him. More

π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄πšπš‚ π™°πšƒ πš†π™°πš
𝙾𝙽𝙴
πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄
π™΅π™Ύπš„πš
π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄

πšƒπš†π™Ύ

886 59 78
By yeah_dis_queen

los angeles, ga
penthouse
8/20/21

EYES SLOWLY BLINKING OPEN as the sun peaked in throughout the windows in the penthouse. Azia hands went up against her eyes, unintentionally rubbing them out of habit.

Feeling arms wrapped around her tightly, her eyes went down to her friend. Miley's body laying so comfortably on her, looking peaceful as she slept lightly snoring.

Smiling to herself she slowly removed her arms from around her body standing up. Pulling the white thick covers up against her, she made her way to the bathroom.

Azia's naked body displayed her nice curvey smooth skin as she walked to her shower running the water. She had about five shower heads in the shower, she set the water to a hot temperature.

Before she could gather up everything she needed, her phone went off loudly. Filling the quiet penthouse with it's annoying ringing.

Grabbing ahold of her long white robe, she slipped it on walking out of the bathroom and grabbing her phone off the table.

"No caller id?" She mumbled to herself, face going up in a mug. Making sure Miley wasn't woken up by the sound, she walked back to the bathroom answering the phone. "Who the fuck is this?"

"Oh, don't tell me you forgot me already." The males voice rung through the phone along with a small chuckle.

"How the hell did you get my number? No better yet, how you get Miley number?!?! I know that been you calling and hanging up on her shit!" Azia immediately knew who was on the phone, becoming annoyed as she grabbed her toothbrush.

"YOU MEAN THE BITCH YOU BEEN FUCKING!?" He yelled through the phone, Azia pulling the phone from her ear looking at it confusingly. Taken back by his boldness, she couldn't believe her ears.

Who the fuck is he talking to? The question ran through her mind, slowly but surely starting to get mad.

"I know you ain't fucking talking to me! She ain't no bitch, you must forgot when I made you my bitch!? DID YOU FORGET!? And I shoulda known that was you in that jet black car following me." She rushed over to one of her windows, peeping out. Maybe she could catch him now.

"WHAT? THAT'S NOT ME!" He continued to yell almost giving her a headache. His annoying voice plus him yelling, doesn't mix well.

"It don't even matter, cause I been spearing yo ass. Fuck all that, next time I see you— you dead."

"And it ain't yo' business who I'm fucking! Ain't my fault she can please me more than you ever could. Bye bitch boy!" Azia snapped into the phone aggressively. Hanging up, giving him no time to say anything more.

Hopefully he took what she said under consideration, because she never threatened someone and didn't hold up on her end. If she said she would kill you, she'd definitely do it. His best bet was to get some money, and flee town for good.

"Arguing this early?" Miley stood at the door with nothing but one of Azia's t-shirts on. Hair a bit messy but it didn't stop her from looking as beautiful as she always did.

Azia squeezed out some toothpaste onto the toothbrush before placing it into her mouth. Starting to brush her teeth, she nodded. "Mhmm."

And in an instant, her mind filled with memories of the male. Jonathan was her ex best friend, ex right hand, ex lover, etc. He was someone she had befriended when she first started going by Iggy.

They were so close, everyone knew if they saw her they'd see him. Vice versa. Regardless of how close they were, she could never reveal who she truly was to him. Even after they got together.

Their relationship was like a tornado, started off small but became big ruining everything in it's path. Toxic and dangerous was an understatement.

She put up with it all, until he crossed her the wrong way. That moment she left him, and didn't look back. It was clear Jonathan had never truly gotten over everything. Almost over 15 years, and he still wasn't over it.

At least she had gotten a good friend out of it. Miley. Miley instantly took her attention years ago, and Azia had became fascinated with her. They had of course gotten close, how could Miley resist her?

After a while she and Miley started fucking around. Friends, friends with benefits, etc. They didn't give what they had a label, and it was fine with them both. They just enjoyed having a good time.

To others Miley was something like Azia's bottom bitch, just with no strings attached. No feelings. Miley knew Azia's secret, knew what she is. Although Azia never intentionally told her, it just sort of happened. Her finding out was never planned. But Miley never looked at her differently.

Miley grabbed her toothbrush snapping Azia out of her thoughts. She stuck it under the water then applied some toothpaste on it. Considering they were both brushing their teeth, quietness filled the bathroom leaving nothing but the sounds of their brushes hitting their teeth.

After they were done with that, the shower water was of course hot so they both stripped out of the only thing they were wearing and got in together.

Grabbing the vanilla body wash, Azia squirted some into her hand as she rubbed it on Miley's skin. Lathering the body wash down her shoulder's, her lips locked onto Miley's neck.

Kissing and nibbling on her skin hearing Miley's low moans over the shower water. Since her back was facing Azia, Miley titled her head some allowing her to continue.

Hand running up her body, massaging her breast she closed her eyes parting her lips more as her moans grew.

One of Azia hands grabbed onto Miley's neck, pushing her face towards her as Azia kissed her. Kiss starting off softly and gentle soon turned rough and aggressive as Miley turned around jumping into Azia's arms.

Azia wanted to release some anger, and what better way to do that other than fucking Miley back to sleep?

Los Angeles, ga
office
8/20/21

Snapping him away from the pictures laid out on his desk, a thick folder was tossed across them. "New case, need my best detective for it."

Opening the file, the bold letters '16 YEAR OLD GIRL GONE MISSING' caught his attention as he shooked his head. Even though he was a detective, he never fully got use to seeing young children go missing.

What the fuck is up with people now in days? He always thought to himself.

"I don't mind working on this case, but I never finished the last one." Kentrell put on his professional voice, eyes looking up at his boss.

"Your still on that case?" His boss asked almost as if he was shocked. "Alright, how about you bring her in for questioning? Arrest her, hold her here until she cracks. There's got to be something you missed."

His boss was the only person that really knew about the case, although he didn't tell him what he had fully learned about the female. He didn't tell anyone, but he was sure as hell going to question her about it.

"Okay, I'll see if I can work on them both." Kentrell nodded his head looking back down at the 16 year old girl file. Heart almost breaking at her situation. "I'll have my partner to help."

It wasn't a secret that Kentrell loved kids, so to almost always get those type of reports it just broke him a little every time. Even though he didn't show it.

"I expect nothing but greatness from you." The bald black man gave a small smile to him before leaving out of his office, door swinging shut as Kentrell sighed.

Leaning back in his chair, he tapped his pin against the desk biting on his bottom lip. Reality hit him before he could drift off into thought. Standing up, he threw on his black trench coat which covered his daily attire.

A simple fitted white button up shirt along with a tie. Handcuffs on one side of him, gun on the other, and his detective badge in the front.

Walking out of his office, his partner greeted him. "I overheard that you about to go arrest Iggy, can I join?" He bit into the glazed donut he was holding.

"Yeah, as long as you don't bitch about something to drink." Kentrell replied to him heading to the door. "Hurry up."

His main focuse was the missing girl and this Iggy female. He figured he'd be killing two birds with one stone by arresting her, thinking that she had something to do with the girl going missing.

"I can't believe we're actually getting this bitch. Would it be unprofessional of me to ask her to fuck? She don't look like she in a relationship...." Ben trailed off as they got into Kentrell's detective car.

Pulling off heading to her penthouse, he nodded his head. "Hell yeah it would be unprofessional."

Sucking his teeth, the man shrugged to himself setting back in the passenger seat as Kentrell continued to drive to Azia's place.

Making it there in no time, he parked in the driveway somewhere as they immediately got out heading to the very top of the building. Minds set on one person.

Stepping off the elevator, they made their way down the hall and to the right stopping at a beautiful shiny door. Before kentrell could so much as bang his fist against the door, they paused hearing noises.

The shower water could be heard along with moans. Ben and Kentrell both leaned their heads against the door to make sure what they heard was right.

"Damn she like morning sex too? Oh, she a keeper." Ben chuckled shaking his head watching Kentrell bring his fist up and hitting it against the door, making sure to knock loud enough for them to hear over the shower water.

Shaking his head Kentrell continued to knock but stopped hearing the shower water turn off. "At the point I'm starting to think you got a crush on her."

"Nahh, just fascinated by the shit she be doing." Ben shrugged stepping back some and Kentrell did the same, holding his hand behind his back.

The door opened revealing Azia in the all white robe, long blonde hair soaking wet along with water slightly dripping from her body. Leaning against the door frame, her eyes went up and down the two men bodies. "What? It's too early in the morning for somebody to be at my door."

"I'm sorry but Miss. Azalea your under arrest." Kentrell took out his badge flashing it to make sure she knew it wasn't a joke.

Rolling her eyes she closed her door back and walked away, unbothered by the news.

"Did she just— I think she just closed the door in our face." Ben pointed at the door looking from Kentrell to it. "She do know we serious, right?"

"Ight." Azia opened the door back now fully dressed and stepping into the hallway. "I'm only agreeing to this cause I know I didn't do shit! Any other time, y'all wouldn't have been getting in my place."

"Yeah, yeah. Sure you didn't." Ben responded as Kentrell turned her around handcuffing her while reading her her rights. Miley walked out, looking at the scene confused.

"Umm, what's going on? Why the fuck is she being arrested?"

"That's confidential, you can follow us if you want." Ben kept it short as they walked her to the elevator.

Miley of course followed them, and they made it to the station quickly. At the station Azia had realized she was being taken in for questioning. Not fully understanding because she made sure to cover her tracks on everything she did.

Walking her into the room, he sat her down in the chair. Closing the door, Kentrell held the files with the pictures in his hand.

"So are you gonna tell me what you want so I can leave? I got shit to do." Azia slightly mugged him, being that she was pissed at them for interrupting her and Miley's moment.

"You can leave as soon as you can explain these." Kentrell tossed the file on the table in front of her, pictures spreading across the table. "I would love to know how the fuck those pictures were taken over 50 years ago and you haven't aged a bit?"

ꕺꕺꕺꕺ
hey guyssss, I'm loving the support💛 !

can't wait for you guys to read next chapter😏 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 13.9K 65
"She my better half..... without ha ion know what I would do" A yb love storyπŸ’šπŸ’š ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️This story contains mature content viewers discretion is ad...
856K 57.8K 69
He set fire to the world around him but never let a flame touch her.