FOREVER YOURS

By Pokefangirl13

Our hero Ash just completed his Alola journey. His mom suggested him to attend the Galar high for higher edu... More

CAST
Chapter 1: The Crush
Chapter 2: Reunion
Chapter 3: The Ultimate battles
Chapter 4: A Date!?
Chapter 5: The Group Project
Chapter 6: Caught one!
Chapter 7: The Presentation
Chapter 8: The Beach
Chapter 9: Friendly Battles
Chapter 10: This feeling I feel is......
Chapter 11: The Amour Night
Chapter 12: Performing for you!
Chapter 13: Girl's Night out!
Chapter 14: Ash and Miette's Date! (Spoiler alert!: Gone wrong)
Chapter 15: The New Friends!
Chapter 16: Battles and Love
Chapter 17: None other than Ikarishipping!
Chapter 18: Be My Valentine
Chapter 19: I will never leave your side.
Chapter 20: The Grand Pokemon Tournament!
Chapter 21: Battling, and More Battling! (Ash vs Barry)
Chapter 22: Round Two (Ash vs Brock)
Chapter 23: Round Three (Ash vs Paul)
Author's note
Chapter 24: Tag Battles (Ash, Gary vs Alain, Iris)
Chapter 25: Round Five: Double Battles! (Ash vs Calem)
Chapter 26: Rival
Chapter 27: Alola Everyone!
Chapter 28: Day 1 in Alola: Meeting Everyone Once again!!
Chapter 29: Day 2 in Alola: Flaming hot battles! (Ash vs Kiawe) (May vs Lana)
Chapter 30: Day 3 in Alola: Ultra Guardians on A False Duty!
Chapter 32: Day 4 in Alola: Catching Mincinno Neatly!
Author's Note
Chapter 33: Day 5 in Alola: An Alolan Festival! (Ash and Serena's Second Date!)
Chapter 34: Day 6 in Alola: Going Mantine-Surfing!
Chapter 35: Day 7 in Alola: Bye Bye Alola!
Chapter 36: The Mean Trainer, Hadeon
Chapter 37: World Coronation Tournament
Pokemon Special Edition 1
Chapter 38: Meeting Sonia!
Chapter 40: Battling all the way!
Chapter 41: The Blue Burnt Ribbon
Chapter 42: Under The Darkness
Chapter 43: Fashion Fashionista!
Pokemon Special Edition 2
Chapter 44: Seeking Serena for Cheering!
Chapter 45: Because I love you!
Chapter 46: Finding the lost eggs!
Chapter 47: Dancing with Fire!
Chapter 48: Ready for Revenge
Chapter 49: Under the Darkness: Who's that?
Chapter 50: Under the darkness: Flash of Team Flare!
Chapter 51: Under the Darkness: Mess
Chapter 52: Under the darkness: Reveal of the Flare!

Chapter 39: A Dynamaxing Battle!

350 7 6
By Pokefangirl13

Ash: So you see, Pikachu doesn't like being squeezed.

(Pikachu returns back to Ash's shoulder.)

Serena: So, What's your name?

???: Oh yeah, I forgot. I am.....Sonia!

Ash: Sonia! Nice to meet you! I am Ash!

Serena: Call me Serena! *winks*

(They introduce themselves. Then they heard an announcement regarding the tournament.)

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, The battle between Leon and Lance! Please head to the lobbies for the battles. The battle is going to start in an hour!

Sonia: So, He is up against Lance...the Elite Four member of the Indigo league...

(Sonia gets visibly worried while others get concerned. She shakes her head.)

Ash: So Sonia, Do you know Leon?

Sonia: *panics and stutters* Uhhhh...Ofcourse, who wouldn't? He is famous, isn't he?

Ash: I didn't mean it that way...

Sonia: Nevermind, Let's go grab our seats or else they will be gone!

(Sonia grabs Ash's hand and runs. Others just sigh and run after them. They finally managed to grab their seats. Ash and Serena sat beside each with Mincinno and Pikachu on their laps. Then they hear the speaker and turn to where the Commentator box was. They saw a tall and handsome tan-skinned man with black hair, green eyes, and neatly trimmed facial hair. Despite his svelte appearance, he also has a round, portly belly. Clothing-wise, he has one ear pierced and usually wears a sharp gray business suit, as befits his status and wealth. His suit consists of a gray vest with numerous black buttons, a gray overcoat with a single gold button, a white shirt, and a red tie. He also wears classy gray pants that match his suit, along with a gold and black belt, pointed red and black shoes, and a gold watch. Behind him stood a tall and slender woman with fair skin, green eyes, and long blonde hair. She wore a long white coat, a red blouse, a black pencil skirt, sheer gray pantyhose, and matching black high heels. For accessories, she wears a black choker, hoop earrings, and a bracelet. She also has red lipstick as well as red painted fingernails. The person grabbed the Mic and started speaking into it.)

Announcer: Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen,. Today, I, Chairman Rose will be the host/announcer for this tournament.

(The crowd erupted in cheers. After 15 minutes, The lights get off and a silence spread all over the stadium. The once chaotic stadium was now silent. The speaker was and heard as Chairman Rose peaks through.)

Chairman Rose: Today, We are going to witness the most awaited battle of time, Our Challenger, The Member of the Indigo Elite four, Winner of Pokemon World Tournament, and the runner up of the World Coronation Series....Lance!

(The spotlight fell on Lance as he entered the battlefield. Lance was a tall, thin man with bright scarlet red spiked hair, pale skin, and dark eyes. He wore a medieval-looking navy blue tunic with red-orange trim, a brown belt around his waist, and large black boots with orange two rings around the top of each boot. The cuffs of his long sleeves are black with orange zigzagging trim separating the cuff from the navy blue part of the sleeve. He sports a long, flowing cape around his neck which is black on the outside and crimson red on the inside.)

Chairman Rose: Now, For the moment you have been waiting for, The Undefeatable Monarch, Winner of the Galar Champion Cup and the current Monarch of the World Coronation Series......Welcome.....Leon!

(The crowd erupted in cheers as Leon entered the stadium. He had a confident look on his face. He was  a tall man, with long, purple hair and amber eyes. He wore a baseball cap tilted upwards to show off the crown design on the brim, a red fur-lined cape that has logos of sponsors on the back, and a black striped shirt that has a sword and shield on it. He also wore white shorts with white tights underneath with a black and gold diamond pattern down the side.)

(He entered the stadium and winked at the crowd. Lance and Leon both smiled at each other.)

Chairman Rose:  So, Now we begin the final battle!

(A/N: Watch the above video for the battle. I won't be skipping it but it would be there for a great experience as I can't explain the battle that good...😅 . But you will notice a change of moves as I won't be going to and fro from YouTube to Wattpad. See ya! Happy Reading!)

Referee: Now, This is a 1v1 battle between the Monarch Leon and Challenger Lance! Dynamax, Gigantamax, Z-moves and Mega Evolution are allowed.

Lance: So, get ready to give me the title of Monarch, Leon!

Leon: Haha! As you thought! But I am not giving it up so soon! I believe in my pokemon and myself!

Referee: So, Trainers bring out your pokemon!

Lance: *smirks* Gyrados, Come on out!

Leon: Buddy, Let's win.

(A red Gyrados comes out of Lance's pokeball and a Charizard two inch taller than Ash's comes out of Leon's pokeball.)

Goh: A red Gyrados!........I want that...

Ash: Bahahahahaa......

Chariman: Aha! Lance has sent out a red gyrados! What a wonderful sight to be seen!

Referee: May the battle begin.

Leon: Use Flamethrower!

Lance: Hyperbeam!

(Charizard shoots a tornado fire and Gyrados shoots an orange beam out of its mouth. Both the attacks clash. Due to Gyrados hyper beam overpowered Charizard's flamethrower, and Charizard dodging it, it hit the safety barrier where the audience sat. Gyrados stood still, as it needed to recharge its energy. Leon took this as an opportunity.)

Leon: Air slash!

(Charizard obeys its trainer and its claws turn white. It dashed towards the red gyrados.)

Lance: Smash the rocks!

(As Charizard dashed towards its opponent, Gyrados smashed the rocks on the field, causing them to fly and come in the way. Charizard got startled but got itself together and used its attack on the rock to break them into pieces.)

Leon: Use Flamethrower!

Lance: Dragon Dance!

(Charizard shoots fire out of his mouth while Gyrados used dragon dance.)

(As the Dragon dance raised its attack and speed, Charizard's flamethrower was least effective on it.)

Lance: Now, use Aqua tail!

(Gyrados tail turned into a small veil of water, as it jumped and hit Charizard with it multiple times. Charizard got knocked onto the ground.)

Brock: The Dragon Dance increased Gyrados Atttack power and speed so taking that flamethrower was worth it. Wow, Lance is smart.

Lance: Now, use ice fang!

(Gyrados used ice fang and hit Charizard multiple times with it. Charizard took a notable damage.)

Leon: Use Fire spin!

(Charizard shoot a ring of fire and trapped Gyrados in it. Gyrados was now trapped in a vortex of fire.)

Ash: Oh wow! That was a great strategy!

Lance: Try to put out the fire by using Aqua tail!

(Gyrados tail again covers in water and it spun around. As it spun around, the fire got extinguished by the water.)

Lance: Again with Ice Fang!

(Gyrados resumed its torture of hitting Charizard rapidly with ice fang.)

Leon: *Smirks* Now, Watch this. Charizard, Use thunder punch!

(Charizard roared as its whole body got covered in electric sparks. As Charizard's claw got covered in electric sparks, interrupted Gyrados's  attack and dealing a great damage to the water pokemon.)

Ash: So, this is what Leon had stored in mind....

Leon: More and More thunder punches!

(As Charizard kept attacking Gyrados with thunder punch, Gyrados blocked it all with aqua tails. Lance activates his dynamax band. The sky grew darker and more purple. Lance recalled Gyraodos and its pokeball grew bigger and bigger. He then again sent out gyrados, who was now in its dynamaxed form.)

Chairman Rose: A dynamaxed Gyrados!

(Leon smirked and recalled his Charizard. His pokeball also grew bigger a=but an inch taller than Lance's. Then he sent out Charizard in its Gigantamax form.)

Leon: Giantamax!

Ash: Dynamax and gigantamax....(with stars in his eyes)

Chariman Rose: Oh ho! This is getting more exciting!

Lance: Hmm... Use Max Geyser!

Leon: Counter it with Max lightning!

(Leon's counter act  disrupted Gyrados's attack, therefore dealing a massive damage on Gyrados.)

Lance: Max Strike!

Leon: Counter with Max Airstream!

(Charizard got pushed out of the attack by the move used and dealing even more damage on Gyrados. Lance grits his teeth in response.)

Leon: Now, to finish the move........Use G-max Wildfire!

Lance: *desperate* Use Max guard!

(Gyrados's safeguard stops the G-max move. But, as soon as the Max guard dissipate,  Gmax Wildfire's secondary effect immediately kicks in, engulfing gyrados in flames to deal additional damage. Gyrados is unable to withstand such damage and therefore faints, reverting back to its normal form.)

Referee: Gyrados is unable to battle therefore, Charizard is the winner!

(The crowd erupted in cheers for leo. Lance and Leon both recall their pokemon. Lance approaches Leon and shakes his hand.)

Lance: Congrats, Leon! You did great. You are more stronger than I expected.

Leon: You and Gyrados's dynamax was great/ You two have a great bond together.

Lance: I once trained at the Dragon Gym in Galar and had been so influenced by it, that y uniform is based by it. *Chuckles* Also, I got to witness the rise of the monarch!

(Lance happily raised Leon's hand up in the sky and declared him as the Monarch.)

Sonia: He won! He really won!

(Sonia happily gets up and makes her way to the locker room.)

Ash: Sonia, Where you going?

(However, Sonia does not respond and dashed towards the locker room.)

*Sonia's POV*

I headed towards Leon locker room. I pushed open the door and I saw Leon sitting on one of the benches, a pokeball in his hand. He quickly notices me and puts his pokeball away and stands up. 

I dashed towards him and hugged him tightly. I hugged him so tight, that he almost fell over.

Leon: *laughs* Oh god....You are so happy that I won..

Sonia: Of course, I am! Congratulations! You really were great out there...

Leon: You should give Charizard some credit too..

Sonia: Yeah!

I giggled. My cheeks were now red and I was blushing furiously. We broke the hug and suddenly Chairman Rose arrived.

Chairman Rose: Congratulations, Leon. You were amazing out there. I have done a great job mentoring you..

Leon: Uhhh....I....Thanks.

Chairman Rose: Now, Let's go. We have a meeting with World Coronation series heads now.

Leon: Sonia, I will see you later. Bye I gotta go.

He waved me goodbye amd followed Chairman Rose. Chairman Rose turned around and gave a glare without Leon knowing.

I glared at him as he exited the place.

Sonia: Hopefully, Noone knows about us.....

*Sonia's POV ends*

(Sonia returned to the gang who were now concerned and searching for her. She shot a smile at them.)

Serena: Where were you, Sonia?

Sonia: Sorry, I needed to go to washroom.

(Thankfully, everyone bought her statement and went to grab lunch. After grabbing lunch, they said goodbye to Sonia and promised to meet again in future. They caught their train to Spikemouth.)

Ash: I am gonna battle Leon, one day!

Misty: Unless you get past us!

(They all laugh and returned to their dorms at night.)

(A/N:  What does Sonia mean? Stay tuned to find out! Oof! The longest Chapter I have ever written. 2088 words?  Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I won't be updating this book for a while. As my offline prelims are from 11th Jan. And I have got the whole textbook as the syllabus, Waa. I might give you guys, a christmas special If you are lucky. I will only update once a week. A week might be missed if I am too busy though. Bye!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...