Crimson Tears

Por ShineiHyoudou

Pain and Sufferings. This is all what Issei felt and accepted just for others sake. What happens when his fri... Más

Chapter 2: Whispers Of The Fallen
Chapter 3: Personality
Chapter 4: Visitor
Chapter 5: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 6: Friendship
Chapter 7: Truth, Forgiveness And Confession 1-2
Chapter 8: Truth, Forgiveness And Confession 2-2

Chapter 1: My Fault

9.8K 100 16
Por ShineiHyoudou

Before We Start Ngl This Is  Probably My Top 10 Favorite Issei Fanfic And I Won't Explain Why Since You Have To Read It To Find Out 

=Normal POV=

"....Bu....Buchou, where are you going?"

When Issei asked, Rias stops and mutters without turning around to Issei.

"....Ise, will you protect me?..."

"Of course, I will protect Buchou!"

"...And Asia?"

"..Yes, I will also protect Asia!"

"And Akeno?"

"Akeno-san? That is obvious. But..... What happened, suddenly asking me such a thing?"

Issei didn't get Rias's intention are at all.

Rias asks in a lower tone.

"...Hey, Ise."

"Y-Yes...."

"...To you, 'what' am I? 'Who' am I?"

....

"....Ummm, to me Buchou is Buchou and-"

The moment Issei said that.

"-! Idiot!"

Rias yells at Issei with a mixed sound of her crying. The now crying Rias rushes away from her spot, and left the clubroom.

Issei was shocked with Rias's reaction. This made Issei feel sad and a uneasy.

"Rias-oneesama!"

Asia goes after Rias

Asia turns to Issei after she reaches the door. With her eyes that are soaked with tears

"Ise-san! You are horrible! It's too much! Why can't you.....! Why can't you understand Onee-sama's feelings!?"

Issei gasp with a slight of confussion after being yelled by Asia with the sentence "You are horrible" cycling in his mind.

Saying that, Asia goes after Rias without even bothering Issei's situation.

CRACKK CRACKK

Having Asia to say that, Issei stood there dumbfounded and feeling a weird crackling in his chest, The sound of crackling in his chest was heard by Issei but never reachs the O.R.C group in the clubroom.

'....Wa, wait a second! What's the meaning of this!? Why is Buchou and Asia mad at me!?..' thought Issei confusingly.

"That wasn't right, Ise-kun." Issei turned to look at the blonde [Knight] who stood beside the O.R.C club members.

Kiba places his finger on his forehead then sighed

"....N-not right as in what?".

"That, precisely. Geez, you are so..... I can understand very well what the girls are going through." Kiba said as he lower his head while his eyes closed. Avoiding eye contact from the 'Sekiryuutei'.

"Exactly. It's natural for Rias and Asia-chan to get mad." Saying that, Akeno steps forward to Issei with a stern look written on her face.

CRACCKK

'Akeno-san also sounded mad. Even... Akeno-san....?' thought Issei while the second sound of crackling in his chest happened again.

"Even I, who is dense at these sorts of things thought you were a bit off, Ise."

Xenovia looks at Issei with her eyes half-closed, making Issei lower his head only to be looking at the floor.

"Mou! Ise-kun, sure is a no-no! Poor Rias-san!"

Even Irina was mad.

"...You are the worst." Koneko said to Issei in the coldest manner

CRACKK CRAACKK

The crackling feeling in his chest began to eat up Issei after the word "You are the worst" repeats in his head.

Issei then lifts his head up to be looking at his cross-dressing Kouhai, Gasper. Then asked,

"...Hey, Gasper. Am I...really bad here?"

Gasper then says to Issei in an apolegetic manner while twitching his body.

"...Umm.... Yes, I think you are very bad....."

Issei who was shocked by his kouhai's words, As the words that Gasper said to Issei began to cycle in Issei's head.

He then looked at the O.R.C group one by one. Only to be looking at angry stares, pointing right to Issei.

After looking at the stern stares of the group, Issei fell to his knees, While the peerage doesn't even bother Issei who just fell like he was just been shot.

"...W-whyy...?.." Issei mutters slowly only enough for himself to hear.

CRACCKK CRAACKK

Then Ravel asks while panicking.

"U-Umm.....this is my mother and my fault, right...? I'm sorry...."

'How...how is this Ravel's fault...?'thought Issei.

Akeno-san walks to Ravel who was beside Issei and places her hand on Ravel's left shoulder.

"Ravel-chan doesn't have to worry about it. Ise-kun's the most at fault here because he never tried to think about the crucial thing between Rias and himself until now."

After hearing that, the word "fault" cycles in Issei's mind. Along with the word "fault", a dark black feather fly cross through his head.

Akeno-san cheers her up like that, Not even to bother Issei who was kneeling on the floor...lifeless , and she started to prepare for tea after urging Ravel to sit on the sofa. The group did so and sat on the sofas in the clubroom, Not even to care about Issei.

Unable to withstand the tense atmosphere in the club room, Issei stands up and walks to the door and left.

Until, he stops walking only to be standing halfway from the club room entrance and the old school building exit. Issei thought deep about what just happened a while ago, How can they be so mean to him?, He tried to understand on what happened between him and Rias, he never expected this to happen.

He then mutters.

"...m-my...f-fault..."

CRAACKK CRACCKK

Deep in Issei's mind, In a field of flames, a certain red dragon just woke up from its slumber because of something disturbing in its host's head.

[This is?, It can't be?...].It said.

Issei clenched his chest in pain, Not knowing the cause of it, he still ignores the strange feeling and repeatedly mutters.

"...my...fault...is it... my...fault...?"

Suddenly, a flash in Issei's mind, a long forgotten fallen-angel appears in his head.

She was smiling at Issei in his mind. The form slowly changes from what it looks like an innocent school girl to a sadistic demon wearing a leather clothing.

"it was worth to toy a boy who was never known a girl" she said while smiling like an innocent girl but still keeping its devilish looks.

"...N-no..." muttered Issei with his voice shaking in fear.

"I just looked the least bit troubled, and immediately you became concerned about me "

"...N-no..."

"But the whole thing was just for show to make you act like that"

"...N-no..."

"So, can you do me a favor?".

"Would you die for me?" Saying that, the entity known as Yuuma or better known as Raynare reveals her black wings and says that in an evil manner.

CRACCKK CRACKK CCRAACKK CRACCKK

...Issei coughed out blood before falling on the floor making loud THUD to be heard, His vision begins to blur. Before passing out, he sees a black feather in his head, making him to remember the incident that night. 6 months ago...

{With Ddraig}

Within the field of flames, the red dragon lies there, watching a vision of its current host in the club room awhile ago.

[...Partner...]. the dragon said with a feeling like its about to tear out.

[...Hold On...]

 STORY NOT MY ALL CREDIT AND RIGHT GO FOR ItsEizanAgain THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

354K 12.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
12.8K 226 6
after his transcripts revealed by Cardin, jaune treated like criminal to school. Kick out by his own team, lost his friends, disown and expelled. Wal...
493K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
15K 199 31
Grace Branning is the daughter of jack and Ronnie, she has been through a lot in her life. Grace lost her mum and went off of the rails. She got invo...