Encounter ⤷ Lee Donghyuck

By hyuckheart

⤷ That one unfortunate encounter changed everything in her life -Mafia au (It's my first book so it's a bit c... More

ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ
[1]✨
02✨
03✨
04✨
05✨
06✨
07✨
08✨
09✨
10✨
11✨
12✨
13✨
14✨
15✨
16✨
17✨
18✨
19✨
20✨
21✨
22✨
23✨
24✨
25✨
26✨
27✨
28✨
29✨
30✨
31✨
33✨
34✨
35✨
36✨
37✨
38✨
39✨
40✨
41✨
42✨
43✨
44✨
45✨
46✨
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ᴅᴀʏ

32✨

539 10 3
By hyuckheart

Renjun felt eyes on him but he found none. Looking around often. Cho hee noticed this and asked him what's wrong but he just simply shrugged it off.

Shotaro took his eyes off the computer for sometime. Rubbing his eyes in order for him to relax he has been staring at it for hours now. Feeling his eyes give up he closed his eyes not knowing he is gonna regret it completely in a few mins.
_________________________________

"Hello bitches"
"Wow I'm surprised!!" Hongjoong said. Voice filled with sarcasm. "Okay why do if feel our plan failed utterly" Minho whispered "yea I guess it did fail" jaemin said.

"If you guys are thinking your plan failed, well sorry to break it to you guys but yes it did. You guys think we are fools we have been in this field more than you guys have. Ofcourse we would know if someone was searching about us.

You guys are just babies compared to us you didn't even know that you should have kept more security back at her house when we clearly gave a death threat to her. What are you guys doin out here trying to kill us??" "What the hell have you done to her!!?!"

"Oo my dear lover boy calm down I haven't done anything to her ..yet she is still in her so called house safe with your boys" he said dragging the 'yet'. Haechan fists clenching as they turned pale. He wanted to beat the pulp out of him.

"Don't lay a finger on her" he said eyes flashing red of anger. "Oh boy I won't lay a finger on her just a simple shot would do the work ig" he said laughing wickedly happy.

"Hongjoong your gonna scare the shit out of the little kitty cats just calm down babies she is alright for now we haven't done anything to her just go and find before anything happens" San said.

"She is gonna be fine and I'll take care of it I don't want anyone leaving here we are ending Ateez tonight." Haechan whispered.

"I want Lucas, Jeno and Mark with me rest stay here and end them" haechan said as the rest nodded their heads. "Now what are you people bickering there aren't you gonna go find her" hongjoong said as haechan and the boys started moving.

"Atta boys go find her before it's too late." He said as the four left locking the door on their way back.

"Hey hey hey I didn't tell them to close the door. Gaurds open the door. Open!!?? OPEN THE FUCKING THE DOOR !!!" Hongjoong screamed as taeyong pushed him off the door falling on to the ground.

"Well now whose's plan worked ??" Taeyong said. "Shit I guess we are stuck" San said as his breath hitched. The rest of the boys towering over the eight members.

They were helpless now. No gaurds. No weapons. They were wrong. Ateez was wrong they underestimated NCT. They were trapped all the gaurds were killed on their way.

Death was just a few minutes away for them. Not wanting to lose the fight empty handed San took the strength to release the order they never knew they had to.

"Open fire"
_____________________________________

Renjun's legs moving up and down. Mind currently not in peace. Constantly feeling eyes on him feeling something was wrong.

"Okay you were the one who told me to stay calm and here you are all nervous" she said as she looked right into his eyes.

"What's bothering??" "Nothing it's just" he looked around once more "I just feel someone's watching us " "Must be shotaro's watch don't worry"
"Yea it probably must b-"

*Bang*

"Everyone heads down!" Jhonny shouted as they fell down keeping the couch as the cover.

"Cho you good ??" Renjun asked to which she weakly nodded. Continuous shoots were heard.

Jhonny and Sungchan fighting back. Black dressed males entering the house as they fought them.

The fact that the they were outnumbered really took a toll. Cho hee stayed hidden in the cupboard in the living room. Her energy slowly dripping low as her eyes threatened to close.

The shots slowly stopped as the door burst open revealing haechan and the rest. They fought as if their life depended on it. Soon taking them down as now they had help.

"Where's Cho hee??" Haechan asked as he looked around. "She was hiding behind the cou...ch" Renjun slowly said pointing at the couch where jeno stood.

"Shes not here" jeno said as haechan started to panic. "Cho hee!!" He shouted as the rest started to shout her name.

A weak Cho walked out of the cupboard. "Oh my god why didn't you come out of the cupboard early you made me worr- Cho ! Cho!!"
____________________________________________

She couldn't feel her back for a second. She felt a sudden pressure on her back as she fell down the couch. She could hear Renjuns muffled voice asking her if she was alright. She just weakly nodded.

Her energy getting low as time went by. A continuous ringing in her ear. She kept her hand behind rubbing lightly at the warm liquid before looking at her hand. Her breath hitched. She got shot.

Gunshots got heavier as more men entered the house. She knew it wasn't safe here. She used up all her energy as she slowly crawled towards the cupboard. Pushing herself into the cupboard. The house was a mess to even notice her.

Tears falling down her eyes as her breaths got uneven and weak. Feeling death was rite at her doorstep.

As the gunshots got weak her pulse got weaker. Almost giving up until she heard his voice. The voice she was longing to hear.

"Haechan" she said weakly as more tears fell down. She wasn't ready to die not yet. She had to tell him. She can't leave without telling she loves him.

She can't leave him just like that. She had to see him. She used up her last bits of energy to bring her body out of the cupboard as she saw him. A face she grew to love. The person whom she would wish to spend an eternity with.

His voice completely inaudible as she walked towards him. Blood dripping down her back as her body gave up falling into his arms.

"Cho-cho!!! Cho- what the hell" haechan looked at his hand for it to be filled with blood."TAKE THE CAR RITE NOW SHE IS FUCKING SHOT!!!" He screamed as he picked her up.

Jeno immediately took the car keys starting the car as they entered it.

"Cho baby love just hold on. Just hold on for me please" "I'm sorry hyuck I'm real-" "Shush don't speak just stay awake for me baby pls. You promised me you promised. You promised that you won't leave me" he said as more tears fell down. He couldn't lose her. Not her of all people.

"I can't hyuck it hurts...it hurts really bad" voice trembling as more tears fell down her eyes. The pain was unexplainable.

"Its alright baby your gonna be alright. I'm right here. Pls dont give up on me not yet please. Please stay awake for me I can't lose you too please" he pleaded as her breaths got more uneven.

"JENO FUCKING SPEED UP" "IM GOING AT THE MAX SPEED MARK!!" jeno said as he tried his best to be as fast as possible.

Her body betraying her she weakly reached up to his cheeks rubbing a tear. He looked down to meet her weak eyes. "Hyuck just listen to me and don't .....stop me .... Hyuck" "Yes love"he said caring her cheeks as if she was the most delicate person on the earth. For him now she was the most delicate one. "I have been wanting to tell you this for a long time... You are really hot" "is this the time to say that, you really have no idea about timings" "and I'm really sorry" "no don't be sorry" "no I'm really sorry I can't hyuck my body can't hold it anymore.
If I don't make it"

"no don't say that" he pleaded as more tears fell. "I'm just giving you a heads-up idiot ...if i dont make it just know that I love you. I love you hyuck. I can't....I can't belive I fell in love with you of all people I could have. " She said as a weak chuckle left her mouth. "I love you too...i love you to Cho hee please don't leave" he said a squeezed her hand.

"I'm sorry hyuck I don't think I can hold it anymore." she said as black dots started filling her vision. Eyes giving up as it closed."I love you" she said leaving out her last shaky breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 9.6K 46
"Quiet down honey before I make you mine." ━ Where a girl began to know more about a boy and who she really is. ◈ Mafia / Gang au
36.7K 1.4K 46
♡ school romance "I don't deserve you Jaemin..." "What makes you say that?" "You're a kind, considerate, intelligent and humble person. The most of t...
19.4K 463 26
Two completely different people, who fell in love but life always tore them apart. One fight and mistake led to another sad memory. How will they cle...
562K 18.4K 70
↠ MAFIA / GANG AU ↠ " DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO KEEP YOUR EYES TO YOURSELF? " BOOK 1 (NeoC-T series) gang series Trigger Warning ⚠️ ↠mentions of abuse...