Why Didn't You Tell Me (Klena)

By rainbow_242

what if Elena and klaus had a one night stand and she got pregnant and left with no trace of finding her and... More

author writing
cast
part one
part three
part four
{part five}
{part six}
{part seven}
{part eight}
part nine
part ten
part Eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
part twenty
part twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
Twenty-four
Auther note
Twenty-Five

part two

2.7K 34 5
By rainbow_242

Klaus pov:
I started to wake up and realize I wasn't in my room or house than all of last night memories came rushing back I slept with that Elena girl I felt gross to have slept with one of Damon girl toys I quickly got dress and vamp out.

"Where were you" kol said I had to make up and excuse I couldn't tell him I slept with Elena." I slept with some chick I met at party" i reply before going upstairs

Elena Pov
I started to wake up just to realize I was naked And not in my bed. I was lost for a moment tell I remember Klaus and how I slept with him I sit up and started to think did I just slept with someone who hate me who family tortured me. I started to think how Bonnie and Caroline will react to it I cheated on Damon with klaus his enemy I was lost in my thoughts tell I remember I have school I quickly put on my clothes and went home to get ready.

I walk downstairs after getting ready. "morning" i said to Jeremy "morning Lena what Time did you left the party last night" he asked me " I slept over at Caroline" i said.

Alaric walk down " hi guys" hi we said, As he sit he told us Jenna left early. I got up to get my bag to go not before grabbing a banana "see you guys at school" I said as I walk out I saw Bonnie.

"Hi what time did you left the party last night" I ask her. "I don't remember myself" bonnie replied. We walk in silence till we reach the school and went our different ways.

Lunch

"Hi guys" i said kissing Damon feeling a rush of guilt coming over me . "hey" they said. As we sat in comfortable silence Matt came running to us."the mikaelsons are back in town.

As I watch the table all exchange looks and talk about the amount of trouble what's about to happen. I just sit back and feeling guilty for what I did

A/n I don't know what the fuck I was thinking when I wrote this back then but the writing wasn't giving😥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

729K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
203K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
I KKNOW By HAMSY

Teen Fiction

173K 4.5K 41
Jennie is a bad bitch cheerleader together with her bestfriend Irene but things suddenly changed when new student girl Lisa transferred to their s...
509K 14.6K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?