Fire on Fire (Bakugou x Midor...

By LordExplosionGodBaku

Anika Midoriya has always had a strained slightly resentful relationship with Katsuki Bakugou. It isn't until... More

Frustations (Anika's POV)
Secrets (Anika's POV)
Test (Anika's POV)
First Day Part I (Anika's POV)
First Day Part II (Anika's POV)
All Might's Trial
The Names They Called Us (Anika's POV)
Training Gone Wrong (TW: Blood and Gore)
Return (Anika's POV)
Sports Festival, Part 1
Sport's Festival Part 2
Sport's Festival Final Part (Bakugou's POV)
Confession (Anika's POV)
Part 14
Internships
Internships Part 2
Party
Part 18 (LEMON WARNING)
Part 19 (I give up on Chapter Titles)
Part 21
Author Note.
GUESS WHO'S BACK MFERS????
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24 (Two Heroes Pt. 1)
Part 25 (Two Heroes Pt. 2)
Silly
Part 26 (Two Heroes Pt. 3)
Art (A.N.)
Two Heroes Pt. 4
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
You're Welcome You Delinquents.
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Announcement!
Part 37
Some News...
APRIL FOOLS
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40

Part 20

617 23 16
By LordExplosionGodBaku

After a solid hour of homework and doing my chores, I checked the time. I still had an hour until the dinner, so I better get ready now. I walked into the room and burst into laughter. Izuku was wearing what Americans would refer to as his ‘church clothes’. “What’s the occasion?”

“We’re having dinner at the Number 2 hero’s home, I want to look presentable.” he replied.

“I would never dress up for that scumbag.” I said and grabbed out a green blouse and black leggings. (Like this)

Izu just shook his head and left the room. I got changed and met him at the door. We met everyone else there. “Hi guys!” Izu said.

“Hello Midoriya, Anika.” Iida said.

“Hi! I wonder why Endeavor invited us here, kero.” Tsu said.

“I don’t know, but I heard they have really nice stuff!” Uraraka chimed in.

“Now I ain’t saying she’s a gold digger~” I sang under my breath.

“Shouldn’t we be going?” Iida said and walked to the door, knocking.

Todo answered. “Oh god, you guys actually came.” 

“A nice warm welcome!” Iida said in a strained tone.

“If you leave now I can tell him you cancelled.” Todo offered.

“If that’s an option-” I started before Izu elbowed me in the stomach. “That won’t be needed Todoroki-kun.” he said with a smile.

“Ow!” I hissed as Todo let us in. Endeavor was in the kitchen and looked over at us intently. We slowly sat down at the table.

“Todoroki, is that your father in the kitchen?” Iida asked.

“...Do I have to say yes?” Todo asked.

“Why is he staring at us?” Tsu asked.

“Because he’s an asshole.” Todo said.

“It looks like he’s staring at you Anika-” Uraraka said.

“No he’s not.” I said, even though he clearly was.

“Let’s all just… calm down.” Iida said. Endeavor came out with the food shortly after. 

“Thank you Mr. Endeavor.” Everyone chimed, because I may hate the guy, but that doesn’t mean I can be disrespectful. 

“Yes, now… Anika.” Endeavor said.

“Ember please, sir.” I said. “You are my former employer.”

Endeavor seemed a bit taken aback, but nodded. “Ember then.”

“Yes sir?” I asked.

“I have a few questions for you.”

“You don’t have to answer anything he asks.” Todo quickly interjected.

“Um- ok…?” I said.

“Great because I was wondering how you felt about Shoto.” Endeavor said, gesturing to Todo.

“I- excuse me? He’s a good friend of mine, and a respectable guy?” I said, confused as to what this had to do with anything.

“Just a friend?” Endeavor prodded.

“What are you suggesting sir?” I asked. This conversation was weirding me out.

“Ugh! I knew you’d do something like this!” Shoto snapped.

“Shut up Shoto, I want to hear her answer.” Endeavor growled.

“This is getting good.” Tsu whispered. 

“But I thought she was with Bakugou.” Uraraka whispered back.

“Your son is a great person, sir, and a close friend.” I said slowly, emphasizing the word ‘friend’.

“Is that so? Could you see him as more than a friend?” Endeavor asked.

“This strikes me as a private conversation Mr. Endeavor, I think I’ll escort the others home while you speak to Anika.” Iida said, standing up.

“Um no, I think I’ll stay Iida.” Izu said firmly.

“I think you all should stay.” Endeavor said. “Let me cut to the chase Ember. I want you to marry my son.”

“I-” Todo started, mouth agape.

“Sir. I do not want to marry your son. I have a boyfriend who I love and care for very much.” I said in a strained but patient tone.

“It wasn’t a question.” Endeavor said firmly.

“You can’t make me.” I said, anger slipping into my tone now.

“It’s fairly simple, agree or I’ll ruin your life. You want to be a hero? Not anymore. You want any credit to your name? It’s gone. I have power as the Number 2 hero. Don’t make me use it.” He threatened in a low voice.

Izuku cleared his throat, and I had never seen him look so angry. “Endeavor? She. Said. No.”

“I didn’t ask you greenbean, speak again and I’ll ruin you too.” Endeavor growled.

“Oh yeah? And what’s the Number 2 hero gonna do to the Number 1 Hero’s prodigy?” Izu snapped.

I smiled. “Not to mention, one of the strongest people in Class 1A.” I took a deep breath, biting back a chuckle. “Honestly Endeavor? I’m not worried about you ruining me. Realistically, you should be more worried about ME ruining YOU. I could destroy your reputation. Burn it to the ground.”

“And how would you do that?” Endeavor asked sarcastically.

“So glad you asked. All it’d take was a couple phone calls. One to CPS, and one to any news agency of my choosing. How about I call right now and tell them what you did and do to your kids, what you did to your wife! See how well your precious hero ranking holds up against that.” I pulled my phone out of my pocket and watched the blood slowly drain from Endeavor’s face. “And, while I’m at it, I can tell the news that you tried to force me into an arranged marriage with your son, with neither me, my mother, or your son consenting.” I flashed a smile. “Do you have anything else to say you dumb fuck? Or, maybe you want to hit me, like you do your children and wife?” I growled out.

“I-” Endeavor was deathly pale, and swallowed hard. Then he slowly rose and walked to the kitchen. “I’ll get some dessert.”

I sat back down once he left and put my phone up, huffing with annoyance. “Dumb bitch…” I grumbled.

“Holy crap that was amazing!” Todo exclaimed.

I shrugged. “Serves him right. Really wanted to fuck with me.” I glanced over at Izu. “Thanks for the backup bro.”

Izu nodded. “You didn’t need it though.”

A couple minutes passed, then Tsu spoke up. “Do you guys think Endeavor is okay? He left like 10 minutes ago, and still isn’t back.”

“Honestly Tsu, I don’t give a fuck.” I said.

“Yeah, if he says something stupid again I’ll go Full Cowling on him.” Izu muttered.

“DO IT!” Todo exclaimed.

Endeavor came back out of the kitchen with Anmitsu. We ate it in silence.

After we finished I glanced at Endeavor. "Thank you for the food." Be civilized Anika, civilized. "Do you have any more questions for me Endeavor?"

Endeavor was quiet for a moment, then looked up at me, eyes slightly crazed. "Do you work for the government?"

"...not yet." I said, biting back a chuckle.

"Right, but you will, because-"

"I want to be a pro hero, that's right!" I nodded eagerly, like I was a teacher and my dense student was finally getting it.

"Look. Do you want money or something?" He asked.

"I'd you're offering-" Uraraka started.

"Uraraka, no." Iida said.

"I don't want your MONEY-" I said. "I just want you to leave Todo and everyone else alone-"

"He can't do that, he's physically incapable of leaving me alone." Todo said.

"Well then he better learn." I growled.

"...I'll try." Endeavor grumbled. It was clear he didn't like being blackmailed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 22.5K 123
❛ π™π™šπ™’π™šπ™’π™—π™šπ™§ π™’π™š.❜ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to you can only remember her. It is up to Ka...
49.4K 1K 80
You find yourself falling in love with someone unexpected, you only came to UA to become a hero. But now your heart is torn between two enemies, dra...
584K 18.2K 30
When one girl's strive for recognition in a broken family with broken promises has her trying out to become a student and hero in training, the striv...
70.5K 2.4K 64
You were transported into the UA world, developed your own quirk, joined class 1-A and know everything that's going to happen... well at least as far...