'𝙏𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙; ᴄʜᴜᴄ...

iLikeNougat67 द्वारा

"𝗛𝗶! 𝗜'𝗺 𝗖𝗵𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆! 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 '𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱! 𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘆-𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶�... अधिक

☠︎︎C̶a̶s̶t̶/̶P̶l̶a̶y̶l̶i̶s̶t̶☠︎︎
C̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ O̶n̶e̶:̶ T̶h̶e̶ '̶V̶i̶n̶t̶a̶g̶e̶'̶ D̶o̶l̶l̶
C̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ T̶w̶o̶:̶ '̶G̶o̶ F̶u̶n̶d̶ M̶e̶'̶ M̶i̶s̶h̶a̶p̶
C̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ T̶h̶r̶e̶e̶:̶ T̶a̶l̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ D̶e̶a̶t̶h̶
C̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ F̶o̶u̶r̶:̶ M̶u̶r̶d̶e̶r̶ I̶n̶ T̶h̶e̶ M̶a̶n̶s̶i̶o̶n̶
C̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ F̶i̶v̶e̶:̶T̶h̶e̶ P̶a̶s̶t̶ A̶n̶d̶ T̶h̶e̶ P̶r̶e̶s̶e̶n̶t̶

C̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ S̶i̶x̶:̶ D̶r̶i̶n̶k̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ V̶i̶o̶l̶e̶n̶c̶e̶

1.1K 36 27
iLikeNougat67 द्वारा

Sammy: So it was the housekeeper?

Devon: Yeah, and my mom was saying how weird of a coincidence Jake and (Y/N) were at both of the scenes...

Samuel furrowed his brows at his friend's response. He pursed his lips and texted back.

Sammy: It's not like she suspects them of anything, right??

Devon: typing....

After a few seconds, Devon stopped typing, giving Samuel the answer he needed. He sighed and placed his phone on the counter, glancing up at the mirror in front of him. Samuel then touched up his hair a bit and smoothed out his costume. Once he was okay with his current state, he grabbed his phone and made his way out of the bathroom to the front door.

"Hey, Sammy. Hold on." A voice called out.

Samuel hummed in question as he turned around to face his mom. She stood there with a hand on her hip, an anxious smile across her face. A pause later, she just said, "Have fun and be careful, okay?"

She probably does too, Samuel thought as he nodded at her with a small grin. "Okay." And he made his way out the door to meet his best friend.

While walking with Devon, he got a text from (Y/N). Samuel's lips formed a disappointed frown at the words that danced across the screen.

(Y/N): Not really sure about it

"She's not coming?" Devon's voice broke him out of his thoughts. Samuel turned to him, "How'd you know?" His friend showed him his phone, Jake saying something similar.

...

Junior, now in his proper attire, climbed down the steps and made his way out the door. However, his steps made a stop once Bree walked up to him, "Hey, hang on, hang on. You're not still going to the party, are you?"

The boy let out a sigh, "Why not?"

"Well, I just thought after everything that happened today, you'd want to spend some time with your family." Junior shuffled his feet before gesturing to the door, "I just need to get out of the house, okay?"

"Wow." Logan let out, walking up to his wife and son, "You look great. Are those my medals?" Junior smiled and nodded as the man grabbed one of them, "Wow." He fixed up his collar and leaned back.

"What's Lexy going as?"

Junior shrugged, "It's a surprise."

Logan nodded, "You know, I think you two make a terrific couple. Glad to know you have someone like her."

His son licked his lips and blinked, "Thank you." He muttered and gestured to the door, "Uhm, Uber's here. I gotta go. See you guys later."

"Oh," said Bree, "what about Jake?"

Without a reply, Junior just continued his way out the door.

Both parents gave a glance to each other before turning upstairs, Logan shouted out to Jake, "Jake, your Uber's here!" Although the car left the moment Junior got in. Logan called out to Jake again.

Said boy trudged downstairs, turning his head to where his room was ever so often. He stood on the last step as Logan and Bree got a good look at his face, seeing a bruise on his left eye.

"Wow, Jake." Logan stated, "You look incredible." Bree commenting on how realistic it looked.

It was, in fact, very real.

"Who you supposed to be, though?" Logan questioned. Jake glanced away before giving a shrug, replying, "Victim of circumstances."

"Huh. That's great, Jake. I think Junior already took off. Do you want a ride?"

"Actually," Jake mumbled, "I don't think I'm up for a party tonight." Both of the adults gave him a look of understanding, giving him a nod. He made his way back to his room, telling them he has some things to do in there.

Although the moment he got there, Jake shouted, "Shit!" He slammed the door and quickly went back down the stairs, a panicked look across his features. "Where is he? Did Junior take him?"

"What are you talking about?" Bree asked.

"Chucky." Jake answered, quickly pulling out his phone and giving (Y/N) a rushed text. "He's gone."

...

"Trick or Treat!"

The elderly lady at the door gave the girl a weird look, "Aren't you a bit old for this?"

In her (costume) outfit, (Y/N) gave her a glare while holding out her bag. "Just put the candy in the bag, lady." The woman let out an offended scoff while tossing the goodies in, "Teenagers." She then went back inside her house and slammed the door.

Blinking at the door, (Y/N) let out a mocking scoff, "Elders." She then turned and looked inside to see what she got, "She didn't even give me something good!" The girl complained as she pulled out a pack of peanuts.

Throwing it to the side, (Y/N) walked down the street on a look out for another house when a hand made contact with her shoulder. Letting out a weird cry, she swiftly turned around to see her best friend. "Dude!" She scolded him, "Don't do that!"

Ignoring what she said, Jake asked, "Why the hell didn't you answer my text?"

(Y/N) raised a brow at him, "You know I always have my phone on silent." She then noticed the alarmed look on him and gave him a wary one back, "Why?"

Jake paused before tilting his head a bit, "Something happened."

Once he told her what happened, the two swiftly walked down the street looking for the killer doll. "How the hell did he even be able to get out of the house without anyone knowing?" She asked. "And with those legs, how did he even get far from the house?"

"I don't know." He responded, "But it couldn't be that far."

Without their knowledge, a certain overall wearing ginger walked along a group of kids, a Hello Kitty mask covering his face and a sack in hand.

...

Entering the large house, Junior quickly made his way upstairs in search of his girlfriend. Looking around, he walked up to a girl and asked where she was, the latter pointing in a certain direction. He went down the hallway, stopping in front of a room and opened the door to see the blonde smoking a cigarette.

Closing the door behind him, Junior went up to her, "Hey."

"Hey."

Glancing around, he then looked at her, "Are you– are you okay?" She gave him a look with a grin on her face, "Of course I'm okay. How else would I be?" Lexy handed out her cigarette and he stared at it.

"You know I can't."

Lexy tilted her head, "Why not? Daddy's not here to stop you."

Hearing the similar words, Junior swallowed the lump that formed in his throat as he felt his mind wander.

~~~

"Come on, Junior!" (Y/N) let out a chuckle, "Just one scoop, it's only ice cream." She held out her spoon full of strawberry ice cream that was slowly melting from the summer heat. The said boy only stared at it with a sarcastic smile and a nod.

"Yeah, full of sugar and heavy cream." He scoffed. "I'm not eating that."

His girlfriend let out a huff of breath as she put the spoon in her mouth. After she swallowed it, (Y/N) said, "Well, the strawberries balance it out. I call it a win-win." Junior shook his head, trying to stop the smile breaking across his face, "I don't think that's how it works."

"To me, it does." She gave him a begging look as she held out another spoonful of ice cream, "Just have some. You deserve it after your game, which you did amazing at. I think that you should have a break from your little diet."

Junior pursed his lips as he tried to get rid of the temptation as he looked at the spoon. Seeing his hesitance, (Y/N) gave him a gentle smile, "Your old man isn't here to stop you, Junior. Be a kid and just have some ice cream."

A moment later, Junior kept taking every bite he could from the ice cream as she jokingly tried to run away, the couple laughing together.

...

Shaking his head, Junior gave Lexy a look, "Do me a favor. Be careful with Jake and (Y/N), okay? Those two got issues." The blonde let out a scoff, "I'm not afraid of them. Jake's creepy doll just creeps me the fuck out."

Sitting beside her, he let out an exhale, "Me too."

"So..." She takes a drag as she looks at him. Junior looks back, "Whatever happens, I'll protect you."

"Junior Wheeler, my hero." Lexy gives him a lazy smile and leans closer to him, "Will you catch me if I fall?"

"Lex, I'm serious." She rolled her eyes at this, "Sad but true."

A moment of silence came in before he broke it, "Would you catch me?"

"What do you think?"

He clenched his jaw and looked away, mumbling, "Probably not." Hearing this, the grin on Lexy's face slowly fell, a look of shock in her eyes as she stared at him. Wanting to break the awkwardness, Junior changed the subject.

"So, what are you supposed to be?"

Lexy gave him a smirk, "Just you wait." Raising his brows, he said, "What if I can't wait?"

Raising hers in surprise, she discarded her cigarette and gave Junior a sly grin. "Well, then come on, Jun-Jun. Come to Daddy." And both leaned in and connected their lips, falling on the bed.

...

Down the street, both (Y/N) and Jake ran as quickly as they could to the direction of the party. Once they arrived, they went in. The girl had a dumbfounded look as they both looked at the scene in front of them.

"No fucking way we're gonna be able to find him in a place with this many people." (Y/N) stated.

Jake grabbed her wrist and dragged her along, "Just come on." He stopped in front of a girl and asked, "Have you seen Lexy?"

The girl gave him a look, "Why is everyone looking for Lexy?" Her friend scoffed as the two walked away from the duo. Just as they left, a group of boys smiled as they saw them.

"Hey, where's your doll?"

"We want Chucky?"

"Have you seen him?" (Y/N) asked.

"Dude, you lost your doll?" They all walked away laughing. The two best friends sighed heavily as they tried to figure how to find him quickly until a voice caught their attention, mostly Jake.

"Jake." It was Devon, the boy then looked at the girl beside him, "And (Y/N)," He looked over her clothing, "nice costume."

The girl gave a proud grin, "Saved up some money for this thing. Not much, but I made it work." She glanced at Jake before gesturing out to somewhere else. "Imma go, uh..." Snapping her fingers, she tried to make an excuse to leave, "get a drink, I'm very thirsty right now so.." (Y/N) gave a look to Jake before swiftly making her way out of there.

Now if I were a short, child-looking, murdering doll, where would I go first in a teenage party? Was what she was thinking as (Y/N) maneuvered through the crowd of people. Some kids greeted her as she did, but she was so focused on looking around for Chucky that she didn't notice who she just bumped into.

"(Y/N)?" Hearing Samuel's voice made her stop in her tracks and she spun around to face his confused stare. "I thought you weren't coming?"

Giving him an awkward smile, (Y/N) glanced at the person next to her and snatched the cup right from their hand and gestured it in the air. "I thought so too. But, I didn't want to miss out on free food and drinks so," She shrugged, "here I am."

The boy let out an amused smile, "That's alcohol."

She widened her eyes slightly before going back to her nonchalant demeanor. "Pfft, I knew that. Which I know that it is also free, so I'm going to drink it. Right here. Right now."

"Oh, really?"

"Mhm."

"Well then do it."

Her grin faltered a bit as she blinked at him, "Huh?"

Samuel shifted his footing and crossed his arms as he kept eye contact with her, "If what you came here for was the alcohol, then drink it. Right here. Right now."

(Y/N) glanced at the clear liquid before looking back at him. A moment passed before she tightly shut her eyes and downed the drink in a quick motion. Cold liquid went down her throat as she swallowed. Furrowing her brows, she opened her eyes and licked her lips, "I thought it was supposed to have a burning feeling."

"It should've." Samuel's lips turned up to a grin, "If it was alcohol."

You sneaky son of a bitch.

That was the thought that ran through (Y/N)'s mind as she pursed her lips, her face feeling hot from the embarrassment. "This was water, wasn't it?" She asked meekly.

"It was water." He answered.

Deciding not to dig a bigger hole for herself, (Y/N) sighed and asked him, "Have you seen Lexy anywhere? I gotta find her right now."

Furrowing his brows, Samuel frowned, "Why? Is something wrong?" She started glancing around and started walking, him following her.

"No, it's nothing serious. Just have to make sure of something."

"Make sure of what? (Y/N), what's going on?"

Without stopping, she answered softly, "As much as I want to tell you, Sammy, I can't."

...

In another room, Caroline and Chucky sat side by side in front of a TV as they played a violent game, blood splattering everywhere. "You're good at this, Chucky." The young girl commented.

"You too, Caroline." He replied, "You got potential. I always say killing's good, clean fun for the whole family. You can kill the housekeeper. You can kill the babysitter. You can even kill your sister."

Keeping her eyes on the screen, Caroline stated, "Mommy says real killing is bad."

"Yeah, well, Mommy's full of shit."

"Mommy says it isn't nice to swear."

Raising his drawn brows, Chucky slowly glanced at her, "Mommy's working her way up my list pretty fucking quick." The two continued playing as he talked, "But first things first, kid. Where's Lexy?"

"Probably kissing Junior somewhere."

"Well, at least she's gonna die doing what she loves." Chucky said as the two played.

...

Even after searching around the bottom floor, (Y/N) and Samuel didn't see the blonde anywhere. The girl sighed in frustration and ran a hand down her face. "Is she even here?" (Y/N) muttered.

"She has to be. Who knows?" He shrugged, "Maybe she ran off to a room with Junior." Just as he said that, he immediately wanted to slap himself. Glancing at (Y/N), he internally let out a sigh of relief when he saw no reaction from her. Maybe she really did move on, he thought to himself. Maybe I can have a chance this time.

Oblivious to his thoughts, (Y/N) ignored what he said and focused more on the chant going on not far from them. "Hey, you hear that?"

"Lexy. Lexy, Lexy, Lexy, Lexy!"

The two of them looked at one another before following the sound of a crowd. (Y/N) pushed through the people, Samuel following her as they tried to see what the commotion was about. Although what they expected was something very far from this.

Lexy dressed up as Jake's father, reenacting his death as everyone watched and laughed, phones out as they recorded her and the boy's reaction.

Immediately, (Y/N)'s shock turned to anger and all she could do was one thing. Before Samuel could realize, the girl quickly walked up to her and grabbed Lexy by the collar of the jumpsuit and slapped her across the face.

The crowd 'oohed' as some others started to chant 'fight, fight, fight'. Letting go of the collar, (Y/N) watched the blonde stagger back and placed a hand on her cheek.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

The (L/N) girl stood closer to Lexy as she harshly whispered to her, "The hell is wrong with me? What about you huh, who the fuck do you think you are that made you believe any of this is funny to you? To fucking mock someone dying just for shits and giggles. You're so damn lucky I don't do worse."

As she was going to continue her rant, Jake, Samuel, and Devon made their way and grabbed her by her arm and dragged her away outside.

Samuel and Devon tried to calm down the other two who had pissed off expressions on their faces. "We don't know what Lexy's problem is." Devon said.

"I can't let her get away with this." Jake declared, (Y/N) nodding in agreement. Although Samuel shook his, "You don't have to do that."

"Watch us." (Y/N) replied as they turned back to the house.

...

Keeping her eyes on the game, Caroline whined, "I don't want to go!" Lexy sighed and held out her hand as she tried to convince her. "I have a new friend." The young girl stated.

"That's great, Care, but we still have to get out of here. Come on." She tried to grab the remote, but her sister smacked her hand away.

"My new friend!"

"Care, I don't know what you're talking about, but–" Lexy stopped her words as she heard two pairs of footsteps coming down, both being Jake and (Y/N). Seeing them, the blonde let out an exasperated sigh, "What?"

The two glared at her before glancing behind Lexy, seeing the doll standing there with a knife. "No!" Jake shouted as he ran to Chucky, grabbing him swiftly. A second later, Samuel, Junior, and Devon came down as well.

Jake quickly went back upstairs and made his leave, everyone else standing in silence. Almost everyone turned to (Y/N) as she kept her eyes trained on the redness spreading on the side of Lexy's cheek.

"I suggest you put ice on that, wouldn't want it to swell." The girl said. (Y/N) turned to look at Devon and Samuel, giving them a nod goodbye. While making her leave, she passed by Junior, not before speaking in his ear:

"Some girlfriend you have there."

All Junior could do was stay quiet, letting out a small huff through the nose as his jaw tensed. His eyes then met Samuel's, the latter quickly glancing away as he turned to Devon.

...

Slowly treading up the stairs, (Y/N) quickly changed out of her costume and into her night clothes, making her way into her room. Once she closed the door behind her, she turned on her lamp that sat by her bed. She was looking through her drawer for something before a voice startled her.

"For a girl like you, you take too damn long in the bathroom."

Flinching from the sudden noise, she knocked down a book and sighed deeply through her nose. (Y/N) picked up the book and turned to face the doll sitting on her bed. "What the hell are you doing here? Why aren't you with Jake?"

"I told you," Chucky responded, "I know where you live. As for Jake, he and I had a little chat. Something I'm also gonna do with you."

The girl scoffed and raised her hands up, dropping them down to her sides as she glared at him. "What do you want?"

Chucky raised a brow and pointed at her, "I saw what you did to Lexy over there, and I like that fire in your eyes, kid. Got some real anger in you, and I like that."

(Y/N) gave him a sarcastic grin, "Thanks for the compliment."

"I ain't done yet, (Y/N). I'm gonna tell you what I told Jake, some people just deserve to die. Look at the world. It's the Super Bowl of slaughter. And you can't just sit in the stands, you know? We all gotta get out there and get in the game. It's kill or be killed. Who's team do you wanna be on? Because sooner or later, everybody's gotta choose." The ginger-haired doll jumped off the bed and headed towards where her body-length mirror stood.

(Y/N) watched with curiosity and wariness, not knowing where he was going with this. "And what makes you think I'll choose the side you want me to choose?" Her eyes met the doll's as he gave her a sinister smirk.

"Like I said, kid. You're anger, it's all inside you, isn't it? Years of it being built up from all the shitty things you and Jake have been through. Your mothers, your friends," Chucky tilted his head a bit as he said the last two words, "Junior."

The girl clenched her jaw as she stared at the possessed doll. Noticing her expression, he still continued, "You gotta let that anger out on something because once that building gets too high, it's gonna come crashing down. The question is: Do you want it to come down on you?" His hand reached behind the mirror, before he pulled something out, turning to face the girl with the item in hand.

An ax.

Chucky creeped up to her as he held out the weapon for (Y/N) to reach, "Or do you want it to come down on the people who wronged you? I told you guys, I'm the only friend you two have left."

(Y/N) stared at the ax, her thoughts racing through her mind. After a pause, her hand slowly crept up to reach the handle. Her fingertips hardly grazed over the wood and she slightly flinched back. (Y/N) sucked in a breath before reaching out again, this time, she fully grabbed onto the handle and brought the ax closer to herself.

"Congrats, kid." The blade shined from the moonlight, getting the reflection of Chucky as he laughed, "You're going to the Super Bowl."

As (Y/N) slowly turned the blade to her, her reflection caught onto the blade.

...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

147K 4.1K 20
❝𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋, 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍.❞ ╳╳╳╳ ʬʬ𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈... ᜰ 𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫𝑺 ᜰ ↳𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌...
5.1K 249 15
[Feel Better rewrite //Ben Drowned x Reader] ❝𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍.❝
74.9K 1.5K 25
❝please stay, i love you so much.❞ ❝you are fucking psychotic.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Junior Wheeler becomes unhealthily obsessed with y/n l/n, the girl...
89.9K 3.9K 83
𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐠𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫. 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫�...