Emison | Regret

By RAlNBXW

An Emison fanfic! [No A] Alison DiLaurentis is the cold-hearted queen bee of Rosewood, her posse who she mani... More

Alison's Posse
Date Night
The person next to me
Intentions
The Start
Dances | Lust & Love
Changes
Shopping Trips
Meetings
Assignment
Coming Out
Suspended
Sometimes
Friday night
Dealbreaker
Family Dinner
Comfort
Secret
Love's end
NEW EMISON FANFIC

The Project

8.7K 207 91
By RAlNBXW

Emily's POV
Oh my god.. Was Alison about to kiss me..? I really, really wanted her to, I mean after the library, I honestly dream of it.
It'd look strange if I stay by this wall..
I walked over to Alison's bed, hovering over it. I could hear them walking up the stairs so I sat down on Alison's soft bed.
The door opened as I saw Hanna bursting into the room. "EMILY!" she shouted out in glee, she walked over to me and I stood up and we hugged.
Then came Aria with her pink streaks, and her books with a booklet on poems.
Then there was Spencer who didn't seem like she wanted to be here at all.
We all sat on Ali's bed, waiting for her. Our textbooks were scattered around on her bed.

"So, Hanna, aren't you working on a project with Mona?" Aria asked as she reached over to grab Hanna's textbook to see what she was doing.
"Yeah, she's nice. Organized. Shy. But she had to go with her mum to buy some sweaters" Hanna replied
"But its Summer." Spencer added
"Yeah, well her mum likes to buy them early" Hanna responded.

We could hear footsteps approaching the door, we all knew who it was so we sat there in silence.
The door opened and there she was.
Holding a tray of biscuits and drinks.
Still, her curls shone brightly, her eyes sparkling, her lipstick a shade of red.
"So, what were you talking about?" she placed the tray on her desk and ran to her bed. Sitting down next to me.
I could smell her perfume, a sweet vanilla scent.
"Mona." Spencer spoke for us
I could see the change in Ali's expression.
"Ugh, you know how much I loathe that bitch. Never talk about her again." she shot glares at us.
None of us dared to speak.

I hate when she's like this. Deep down she is a nice person, she just has a different way of showing her kindness.
The silence disappeared as Spencer cleared it up insisting we should start on our projects or we'd never finish them.

We chatted for so long, Spencer was the only one who actually did anything.
"So, hows your dad Aria?" Alison looked at Aria as Aria seemed a little shocked and stayed quiet.
I wonder why.
"..He's fine.." Aria managed to say.
Alison smirked and then looked at Hanna munching on a cookie.
"Hanna. Do you really want to do that? I mean you've already got your stomach full, its going to burst if you eat anymore." Alison said, as Hanna fumbled with her fingers, putting the half-eaten cookie down.
Not saying a word, she looked like she was going to cry.

I hate it when Alison's like this.

"Stop it Ali!" I shouted at her
She seemed to be taken aback by it.
"What, Em?" she glared at me.
I gulped.
"Stop saying things about Hanna! She can do what she wants. Hanna is beautiful the way she is." I said as Hanna lifted her head to look at me.

Spencer and Aria seemed surprised that I stood up to Ali.
Usually it'd be one of them to say things about Ali, I never did.

She leaned over to me, and whispered
"So that's your type. Blonde and blue eyes? Seems familiar doesn't it?" she smirked.

It's only because I love her.
I couldn't say anything back because she was right.
I was so furious with her right now.
Talking about my friend like that, and mocking me, she can go tonight for all I care.

My phone started buzzing, and I took my phone out and looked at the name.
"Ben".

I stood up and walked outside Alison's room; shutting the door behind me.

"Hello?" I answered.

Aria's POV
After Em walked out, we all wondered who it could be.
"Ali, you were next to her. Who was it?" I asked her as she looked at us three.
"I don't know. Why don't we listen?" Alison suggested
"That's invading her privacy." Spencer snapped

"Yeah. Whatever, if you won't, I will." Ali stood up and walked to the door to listen.

Alison's POV
I crouched down and put my ear in the little crack in the door that I made.
I could hear her soft giggles, and I looked through the cracks of my door.
She was pacing around nervously, tangling her fingers in her hair.
Her soft laugh,
"Yeah, sure I'll come over to yours soon Ben." She giggled still pacing around.

Oh? So she was going to go to that guy's house today. Ben.. from the swim team was it? I don't have any dirt on him.. yet.

"Yeah Ben, I have to go" Emily said to him.
It sounded like she wanted to avoid talking to him.
She was walking towards the door, I have to move.

I was about to move when she turned around and was still on the phone.

"I can't wait for tonight. My lips locked with yours, my room-" Ben whispered through the microphone, which allowed Emily to hear his revolting ideas.

I can't listen to this anymore.

Emily's POV
"..my lips locked with yours,my room and my bed.." his words made me feel uneasy. It didn't feel right.
What he kept saying, I wasn't focused on.
I was focused on the person behind me, the person on my mind.
I was mesmerized by her.

"Em?" Ben repeated
"Ah, y-yeah sorry Ben.. I-I really have to go. I-I'll see you later." I ended the call with my eyes still locked with Alison's.

I was still furious at her.
But she was so god-damn beautiful.
With that white dress that fit around her curves perfectly, short but not too short, short enough to reveal her tanned legs, which stood out with her new glamourous hot pink heels.

"Hey." she spoke, leaning against the wall.

//
"I mean you've already got your stomach full. It's going to burst if you eat anymore"
//

What she said to Hanna replayed in my head.

I shook off any thoughts about her that I had right now.

"What do you want?" I said to her putting my phone in my pocket.

Her cold blue eyes, looked down.
And when she lifted them up, warmed up and sparkled.

She looked so sincere.
As if I became more furious with her, she would shatter.

"I..I just wanted to say that, I'm sorry.." she mumbled
but it was enough. I could hear it loud and clear.

"I shouldn't be the one that you say that to." I walked past her and had my hand on the doorknob and twisted it open.

Everyone had their eyes on me as I sat down next to Hanna.
I smiled at Hanna and could feel a pair of eyes glaring at me.
I ignored it.

"So, who were you talking to?" Aria asked as Spencer looked up from her paper eager to know.

"I-It was Ben."

They all immediately shot up.
"We could hear your giggling from all the way in here. Now tell us." Spencer insisted.

I heard Alison scoff and walk to her mirror when her phone buzzed and she picked it up and smiled.

"He wants me to come over to his house tonight." I shyly told them

"Oh my god!" Hanna hugged me
"You are totally getting action!" Hanna squealed.

Alison put down her phone.
"So, show me your moves Fields." Alison walked over to us

"She was the first to lose her V-card." Hanna reminded

"T-There's not anything I can really do.. since there's Ben." Emily responded

"Since there's Ben eh?" Spencer nudged Emily winking at her

"I bet Ben does all the work does he?" Alison questioned

I felt so attacked right now.
Instead of helping me when she knows the truth, she's teaming up with them.

"So, between Ali and Em who've both lost their V-cards, which we all know they both don't leave it to their partners, they do take some action too; who would be better?" Spencer raised a poll

I started sweating.

"Hmm... maybe Emily." Hanna said
"Probably Ali, since you know, she's one of Rosewood's hottest and has the most experience." Aria implied
Spencer nodded in agreement.
"But we wouldn't know." Spencer sighed

"How about you two show us what you got? On eachother. We'll judge it." Hanna suggested.

All eyes went on Hanna.
REALLY HANNA?

Spencer thought about it for a while and then nodded.

Aria just shrugged.
"So how about it Ali?" Spencer asked.
"Sure. I'm okay with it. There's not a problem with it, is there Em?" Ali smirked while the other three looked at me waiting for me to agree.

If I say no, they'll know something's up.

"Okay." I agreed.

The three left the room for me and Ali to get into our position because I said it was embarrassing.

"So, whose ontop?" Alison smirked as she sat on the other side of her bed.

"I-I don't mind." I said to her
But honestly, right now, its so hot.
I'm burning. To do this; with Ali.
I do mind. It bothers me.

"I always prefer being ontop." she broke me out of my thoughts

I just nodded as, we cleared the stuff off her bed and I lied down on her bed.

I'm totally not prepared for this.
She crawled onto the bed her legs apart keeping mine inbetween hers,
her earrings dangling onto my body.

"You can come in now." Alison chuckled.

All three, Hanna,Spencer, and Aria came into the room; watching us,

"So are you guys ready?" Ali asked them as they nodded.
They seem to want to watch for their own individual experiences.

"Mermaid, are you ready?" her eyes locked with mine, her sweet eyes and voice.
I nodded.

I have never actually done this before. And she knows it.

A/N
So, I'm so excited to write when I get comments! It's nice to see! I feel more motivated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 2.9K 32
Emily Fields starting her junior year at Rosewood Day High School. On her first day she runs into the queen bee Alison DiLaurentis. Was it fate? Dest...
130K 3K 29
What goes on in the life of Alison DiLaurentis the Queen Bee of Rosewood High? Is she the bitch everyone assume she is? What's her attitude like arou...
49.4K 1K 115
Emily Fields is a badass always stick up for everyone keep them safe every single day! But she in love with beauty blonde name Alison Dilaurentis (ch...
84.6K 1.5K 31
An Emison FanFic. No A. Emily is the new girl at Rosewood High in her final year. Emily hasn't spoken in months due to a past incident but she bumps...