Love Me, Heal Me ||TAEKOOK▶️

By sodashar

One is afraid to love others while the other has lost his faith in loving. What would they do when their worl... More

Preface
1
2
3
4
5
6
characters
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
a/n
36
37
38
39
40
41

17

3.6K 268 55
By sodashar

"Ahem... I'm still here", Namjoon said as he smirked a little, making taehyung come out of whatever daze he was in.

"So what?", taehyung came back to his usual bitch face which made namjoon roll his eyes at him instantly.

"Rude, but whatever. But tae, did you notice Ms.Bae ogling at jungkook ssi? I think she's interested in him!", namjoon exclaimed, subtly trying to test the waters. Truthfully speaking,he had been noticing the strange facial expressions of taehyung from the beginning of the meeting till now and if those expressions don't come under jealousy then just someone better change the synonym of jealousy in the Oxford dictionary!

"Yes I did.", taehyung replied in between his gritted teeth and rolled his eyes before muttering a small 'whatever' and turned towards his laptop to divert himself. He himself didn't know why he was feeling angry at it but man! He was beyond angry at this point.

"I've known Ms.Bae for at least a year or 2 by now but I've never seen her like this,tae. I mean, I've never heard something like this about her and trust me when I say this",he exclaimed and taehyung just wanted to throw his hyung out of his cabin then and there.

"You're overreacting like always, hyung. I don't have anything to do with this in the first place and moreover I have a lot of work to do so please",he rolled his eyes.

"And also, if you've done lazing around, check this file for me",he said as he passed the project file to namjoon.

"What do you expect me to check in this,tae?",he asked and scowled slightly as he was really in the mood of making the younger male to realise his prominent jealousy and maybe if he was lucky enough, he could make him realise something more than that? The least he wished to do was to kindle some sort of friendship between the CEO and his assistant and he has framed that as his short time goal at the moment and took an oath mentally to work for that in full stretch.

"I know that you don't have any knowledge about the project stuff, hyung. Just go through the legal side",he stated nonchalantly.

"Hey dude! Don't underestimate my 148 iq!?", namjoon screeched but opened the file pronto when he saw the younger male looking at him with a raised eyebrow. But before he could get any taunting reply from the said male, the door was knocked twice before the sweet voice of jungkook was heard.

"Mr.kim",they heard which instantly made taehyung forget everything about their former conversation.

"Come in, Jeon",he called and seconds later, jungkook entered with a small smile.

"What now,Jeon? You just left here like 5 minutes ago?",he asked while namjoon was busy rolling his eyes at him.

"As if he doesn't like jungkook ssi being here right now",he grumbled internally as he looked at taehyung who was 'glaring' at his assistant. 

"It's already lunch time,Mr.Kim.", with that said taehyung immediately stood up with his mobile in his hand.

"Wait! Am I missing something?",to say namjoon was confused to the core was an understatement.

"Jungkook just informed him that it was lunchtime and taehyung instantly stood up with his mobile? What the hell is going on in this office!",he thought as he looked at taehyung, demanding a full-fledged explanation.

"A lot and you're not going to hear anything about that from me. So don't even bother to pester me about that.", taehyung said as he walked towards the door but was stopped by namjoon yet again.

"Rude again but atleast tell me where the f- where you're going!", namjoon wants answers now! Like,right now and if it means he has to enter the tiger's cave,he will, with no hesitation!

"To the nearest park to have lunch with Jeon and his friends. No more questions and when I come back,I want the work done, hyung",with that said he walked out while jungkook who looked really helpless with the situation, followed his boss not before giving the elder a sympathetic smile.

"God! Please shower me with immense patience whenever I'm dealing with this brat! I seriously don't want to smack the shit out of him!",he mumbled as he turned his attention towards the file, turning serious instantly.

"Mr.Kim? Where are you going? The park is that way", jungkook asked as he looked at taehyung who was walking towards the parking lot.

"To reach the park, we need a car, right? Are you high in broad daylight, Jeon?",he scoffed.

"By the way,where are the others?",he continued.

"They must be on their way",he replied and continued.

"But Mr Kim? The park is just 5 minutes away from here. We can just walk there. You'll love it if you go there by foot. Trust me",he said to which taehyung agreed reluctantly.

"You always take your car to the cafe,Mr.Kim?", jungkook asked as he started walking with taehyung who just shrugged nonchalantly.

"Yeah? I can save time in that way",he said as he side eyed jungkook who wore an amused smile.

"Sure you can save time but,Mr.Kim….you're missing so much by doing that",he stated as he clutched the lunch boxes closer to his chest. Though it was afternoon, it was still slightly chill as the wind was blowing mildly which made him slightly shiver but nothing that he couldn't manage.

"What do you mean?", taehyung asked with furrowed eyebrows. He could see his slight shivers from the wind but he could do nothing for that. It's not like he could control the wind or something.

"Just look around,Mr.Kim. The environment around this particular park... isn't it really refreshing? Everything around here gives me a fresh feeling which... rejuvenates me? I don't know how to express it",he laughed sheepishly and pouted slightly because of his lack of vocabulary for explaining himself. And taehyung who was listening carefully, slowly looked around as a small smile emerged from his lips unknowingly.

"It indeed feels nice",he thought as he looked back at jungkook who was now looking at him with hopeful eyes.

"Do you understand what I'm trying to say,Mr.Kim?",he asked excitedly and nearly squealed when taehyung nodded his head positively.

"I'm happy that you like it too,Mr Kim! We really like to spend some time after our office hours. So I'm kinda happy that you have the same thought as us!",he exclaimed and skipped towards the park entrance while taehyung followed him wordlessly. To be honest,he didn't expect his timid assistant to talk freely to him like this but he somehow liked the small change between them. It made his heart feel light for some reason.

"Kookie! Mr.Kim!",they only took a few steps ahead before the loud voices of their friends were heard.

"This way! We're here!", Daniel's voice was heard loud and clear and before they could cause a ruckus, jungkook literally ran towards them.

"Guys be quiet! You're being really loud right now,you know!",he scolded as he turned towards taehyung who had now reached their table.

"Hey,Mr Kim.", everyone greeted as he sat down on one of the stools.

"How was your day? ", Jin asked as he passed cola cans to both the males who received it with a small thank you.

"It was fine, hyung. How was yours'?", He asked as he eyed taehyung who was looking at the table which was full of food dumbfoundedly. Ofcourse he would he dumbfounded because it literally looked like a feast.

"Minus the usual bickering,our day was pretty okay,I guess", yoongi said boredly before he placed his needed food items on his plate while the others followed.

"I'll make your plate,Mr.Kim.", jungkook instantly did what he said without waiting for a reply as he could see that his boss was still a little awkward with them.

"Here ,Mr.Kim- ",he placed the plate in front of taehyung but got startled when jin suddenly screeched loudly.

"What the- You dumb dancing pony! it was you who cooked this meat right!?",he screeched after he gulped down his cola hurriedly.

"What were you doing when you cooked it!?",he scowled at Hoseok who was cluelessly looking at the fuming older man.

"I was just cooking it...and I remembered I had to wake up nielie-

"You dumb bitch! My tongue literally turned into ashes because of the spiciness!",he grumbled as he took a big piece of meat in his chopsticks and pushed it into Hoseok's mouth who was struggling to spit it out but jin fingers restricted his every action. He tightly pinched his lips together so that the younger would have no way to spit it out while Daniel was trying his best to help his hoseokie.

"Leave my hyungie's lips alone, hyung. They don't belong to you!",he screeched while taehyung and Jimin were chuckling loudly,yoongi was looking at them with a so done look.

"Hey what are you-", taehyung who was chuckling at them, stopped laughing when he saw his assistant wordlessly taking away the meat pieces from his plate.

"I remember namjoon ssi saying that you don't like spicy food,Mr.Kim",he just stated as he took away the meat part while taehyung was too stunned to do anything.

"It's our Kookie for you! Don't be surprised about him noticing the smallest details about you,Mr.Kim. He mostly stays oblivious with strangers but he always pays his utmost attention to his close ones. You'll get used to it with time",jimin stated and searched for his mobile when he heard it ring while taehyung was subtly glancing at jungkook who was looking down shyly.

"Where is my damn mobile!?", jimin mumbled but yelped when he received a small smack from yoongi.

"You were the one who asked me to have it with me and now you're searching for it like a madman. Your memory power is weaker than the patient with amnesia!",yoongi complained as he passed the mobile to jimin who scowled when it stopped ringing.

"Be happy that I still remember you with no trouble! Now look, the call got disconnected before I could attend! And now I have to hear a mouthful from my papa,you- you-whatever!",he whined as he called his father while the others just continued eating because food is more important than involving themselves in the sappy couple fight.

"Mr.Kim,have some japchae. You seemed to like it", jungkook served,not at all minding the glares from the little mochi.

"So you guys are now pretending that we two are invisible? You people are not even trying to stop our fight- papa! Hello! How are you!? How is mom!? Why are you calling me at this hour? Are you guys alright?", jimin chirped, his mood taking a total turn when he heard his Papa's voice.

"Slow down,babe. Wait for him to at least say hello",yoongi patted his back to which jimin pouted but it took him no time to smile again.

"I missed you too,papa!",he replied as he smiled widely.

"Yeah we're having our lunch together. Wait I'll put you on speaker-",he said as he put his mobile on speaker.

"Officers!"As soon as Taehyung heard Jimin's father's abnormal greeting,he got weirded out and the weirdness only increased as the greetings continued.

"Officer Kim seokjin reporting,sir!"

"Officer Jeon Jungkook reporting,sir!"

"Officer Kang Daniel reporting,sir!"

"Officer Jung Hoseok reporting,sir!"

"Officer Min Yoongi reporting,sir!"

"And like always my son in law didn't greet his father in law!", taehyung heard him whine,like he was literally whining, and he had the greatest urge to faint then and there. Though he has already witnessed jungkook's parents talking like this, he still couldn't help himself from getting surprised. His own parents were also fun loving people but surely not to this extent which was the main reason for his behavior. Don't mind him!

"What is going on here!?" He thought but before he could process anything, his assistant butted in.

"There's a new officer who just joined our crew, colonel! Officer Kim taehyung, Please introduce yourself",he said as if it was a normal thing and yoongi was fast enough to save him. 

"You don't need to,Mr.Kim. You can talk normally. It's just their tradition to talk with other's parents like that. Nothing but their usual weird behaviour",he explained and at this rate, taehyung really wanted to find to what extent their weirdness could go.

"You're no fun,yoongi ah. Whatever! I'm-",he didn't complete his sentence and wordlessly switched to video call, appearing on the screen in no time.

"Where's he!? I want to see our new officer!", taehyung heard Jimin's father say and within seconds,he was shoved with a mobile on his face with a widely grinning person on display who's smile vanished the moment he saw him.

"Wait? Aren't you-

"I'm Kim Taehyung,Mr.Park. It's nice meeting you",he greeted politely which brought the smile back to the man's face.

"Hello,tae! Can I call you tae? It's nice meeting you too! By the way, I'm jiminie's father, Park chanyeol",he greeted which brought a small smile on taehyung's face.

"Yes,you can call me tae,Mr Park",he said as he looked at the older male who was now giving him a genuine smile.

"Just call me papa just like the others do,tae and also don't be weirded out by our strange greetings. The kids just came up with this suddenly one day after watching some military based movie and as their parents, we are just acting along",he chuckled while taehyung joined him with his chuckles.

"Oh shit! It's already late and it's your lunch time,right?",he asked as he looked at his wristwatch.

"Alright,tae. I'll take my leave now. We'll meet soon if possible and Kookie!",he called for jungkook who was peeking at the screen every now and then, giving him funny faces.

"Ask Junghyun to call me this evening! That brat didn't talk with me for a week by now! Alright bye,guys!",with that said,the call ended and taehyung slowly passed the mobile back to Jimin.

"Eat,Mr.Kim. The food will cool down",he heard jungkook saying beside him to which he instantly complied, feeling a warm feeling rising in his chest though a small thought still bugged him from the back of his mind which he decided to ignore at the moment.

"Am I doing the right thing by allowing myself to mingle with these people? "

💃💃💃💃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 11K 68
"𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙮." started: 11/11/18 ended: 1/1/20
119K 4.6K 26
❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 ❞ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2021 ʙʏ ᴠᴀɴɢᴏɢʜ___ Publish : 8 Jan...
58.5K 2.3K 10
Shattered. Friends to lovers. - Yoonkook (Top Yoongi - Bottom Jungkook) - not like i usually write lol Started: 19 Jan. 2020 Completed: 8 Feb. 2020
69.9K 4.4K 18
Where Taehyung is caught between the past and the present and Jungkook just wants nothing but love from him. Start date: September 22, 2021 End date:...