Malec Oneshots

By HarnieSivagumar

Just some malec oneshot, no angst because I can't handle the pain myself and no smut because I don't know how... More

Soulmates
Soulmates 2
A Day Off...
A Day Off 2...
First kiss
Wedding
Wedding 2
My World
Morning Routine
I would've done the same
Importance
Got my Angel
End My fight
Everything
My love
My Augus-My Magnus
Our Love
Forever and Always

Training

411 12 4
By HarnieSivagumar

This is more of all of them together than Malec, but there is malec too.

"Alec?", came Clary's voice outside his office in the institute as she knocked the door, "Come in", Alec said in his authoritative voice and Clary came in.

"What do you want Miss.Fairchild?", Alec asked and Clary sighed, "Alec I am not here to talk to the head of the institute, I am here for my brother Alec", Clary said and Alec smiled.

She had grown on him like a parasite and well he loved her as a sister as well, but he would never say that to her at any cost.

"What do you want Clary?", Alec asked and Clary smiled, "Well I want you to train me, I know my weapons are the kinjals, but I want to try different weapons too", Clary said and Alec smiled.

He had always admired her hard work, "I have some work now, go ask Izzy and Jace to teach you how to use the whip and the sword", Alec said politely.

"But I want to learn archery, please pretty please", Clary said with her puppy eyes and Alec, without any option, gave in.

"Fine, but still call them and Simon too", he said and Clary jumped hugging Alec before running out of the room to do as he told.

Alec smiled and shook his head, Clary was like another sister to him, but more of an lazy but still an hard working one.

He has also grown to Simon, who loved his real sister so much that Alec trusted him, even though Jace is still on vampire basis(calling different vampire related names).

Alec was just about to go to the training when he got a message from his boyfriend, Magnus Bane making him smile.

Magnus💜: Hey honey can I come to the institute later today?

Alexander💙: Yeah sure babe, but why?

Magnus💜: Thanks, just I want to take my boyfriend for lunch...

Alexander💙: Ok fine, but don't announce it around Izzy and Jace are in the institute.

Magnus💜: No promises babe😉😏

Alexander💙: I hate you.

Magnus💜: I love you too Alexander, and I know you too love me...

Alexander💙: Shut up and I have to go train, bye.

Magnus💜: Bye Alexander, I'll see you later😘

(This is how they have saved each others name on their phone)

Alec smiled, he sure did love his boyfriend, he took his bows and arrows and went to the training room to see the others present.

"Hey there big bro, you seem really happy, were you talking to Magnus?", Izzy asked and Alec groaned, she was the only who could read his face other than Magnus himself.

"Maybe and shut up, it's training time", Alec said and Izzy and Clary snickered while Jace and Simon was bickering.

"Jace, Simon both of you shut up", Alec said and they stopped glaring at each other making Alec sigh.

"First rule in fighting, do not get distracted", Alec stated and Simon and Clary nodded, "You too Jace", Alec said and Izzy giggled.

"I am sorry what?", Jace asked horrified at such an accusation, "Who let away our source from Pandemonium because he met someone who had the sight?", Alec asked.

"Ok fine, so what if I did, we gained a new shadowhunter and a vampire", Jace reasoned and Alec waved him off.

"Second-you know what? get on with the fighting, I'll explain as we go on", Alec said and gave Simon and Jace the long sticks.

"You both fight with the sticks first and if Simon beats Jace you can try with original swords, no super speed", Alec said.

"Why can't you teach Fangs?", Jace asked groaning and Alec glared at him, "Because I need to watch how Simon and Clary fight to help them figure their weapons and you don't know how to do it", Alec said and Jace shrugged knowing it's true.

"Wait, how do you know that?", Clary asked as Simon and Jace started fighting and Alec was keenly watching Simon's fighting style.

"It's sort of his talent, or maybe it came with archery, but he sort of can figure it out", Izzy said, "Enough with the talking Izzy, you and Clary, the whip", Alec said and Izzy nodded giving Clary a leather whip and taking one for her own.

"Since my electrum one is stronger than leather, we will fight with this", Izzy said and they started fighting with it.

Alec was watching both Clary and Simon keenly, their footings, their style, their movement and stopped them after an hour.

"You both are good but Clary whip isn't for you, I knew it was hard and wanted to give you a chance but your fighting patterns are for more like daggers and kinjals, Simon come on, bow and arrow", Alec said and Clary's mouth hung open.

"What? why is he going to do archery?", Clary whined making Alec chuckle, "You can try, but it will be hard for you considering your fighting patterns", Alec said and Clary jumped. 

"Is the bow and arrow harder than whip?", Simon asked taking one of the bow and quiver from the shelves.

"Yes", Izzy said, "No", Alec said at the same time, "Whip is harder Izzy and you know only you can do it", Alec said.

"Nope, archery is harder, you have to focus, aim and shoot and you can do all this blindfolded with moving objects while you are moving at the same time, which I can never do", Izzy said and Clary was astonished at the things Alec could do.

They started to bicker, "Well sword is easier", Jace interjected trying to stop the siblings from fighting.

"We know that Jace, we can fight with sword along with our weapons", both the Lightwood siblings said and continued their bickering.

"Jeez 'Oh no Jace sword is harder, you are very talented' no? nothing?", Jace grumbled while the other two continued paying no heed to him.

"Ok enough guys, both are hard now help us", Clary said and they stopped, "Ok Simon shoot the bullseye on that target board", Alec said and Simon looked at him.

"What?", Alec asked, "That's it? Aren't you going to tell me on how to stand? and how to hold the bow? and how to launch the arrows?", he asked.

"Well you are naturally talented as far as I know so try it, if you are wrong I will show you, Clary come on you do the same on the second one", Alec said and Clary did the same.

Alec noticed Clary's footing was wrong and that she was going to slip, so he caught the arrow as soon as she launched it and held her arm.

Clary braced herself looking shocked at Alec, as not only has he caught her at the right time, but he had also caught a launched arrow.

Simon launched the arrow and it landed on the first circle out the bullseye making his eyes go to the size of the saucers.

"Good work Simon, more practice will lead you to the very center, and make sure you are aware of your surrounding, that's the second rule and Fray I think you have learned better, but if you want to try again you can", Alec said and Clary nodded, "It is hard, how long will it take for me to master archery like you?", she asked.

"1 1/2-2 years for you to do it perfectly", Alec said, "It took me a whole year", he said, "To do it blindfolded upside down with an moving object", Izzy and Jace completed.

"Ok it may take you longer for that skill, but still with your determination you can do it", Alec said and Clary took her kinjals out, "No thank you, I am good", she said mortified.

"Ok I will show you how to do it, watch carefully", Alec said smiling and took an arrow from his quiver and aimed it.

Clary wanted to check his awareness and indicated them to be quiet and sneaked up on him ready to attack, with her kinjals at ready.

Jace and Izzy smirked and shook their head, but were still silent, just as Clary was going to attack, Alec launched his first arrow which embedded itself at the very center and disarmed Clary pinning her to the ground with his bow in hand and shot another arrow towards the entrance.

"No food inside the training room Magnus and nice try Fray", Alec said getting up from Clary and all turned at the direction the second arrow was shot and was shocked.

A half eaten apple was stabbed onto the wall by Alec's second arrow next to Magnus who was smirking and Alec walked towards him while the others were shocked.

Simon and Clary from Alec's skills, Izzy and Jace at their unawareness as they hadn't noticed Magnus was there, even though they felt a a new presence and ignored it.

"Hey", Alec said and kissed Magnus who smiled in it before breaking the kiss, "Hi there yourself, shall we get going?", Magnus asked.

"Wait, what time is it?", Alec asked and looked at Magnus who chuckled, "It's nearly 1.00p.m Alexander", he said.

"Shoot, I am so sorry Magnus give me two minutes I will come soon", Alec said and tossed his bow and quivers to Simon.

"Practice, but not with mine, the arrows are runed", Alec said and Simon nodded with pure admiration and fascination.

"Where are you going Alec?", Jace asked, "Nowhere", Alec stated but Izzy narrowed her eyes, "To lunch", Magnus said and Alec groaned.

"Ohhh enjoy Alec, don't forget to text me the details and stay overnight, we can look after the institute", Izzy said winking, "No and absolutely not plus that's my decision, Jace help Clary to train, Simon continue practicing and Izzy look after the institute and Magnus stop smirking behind my back, now come on", Alec said and pulled Magnus out of there.

"How does he do that?", Simon and Clary asked fascinated at Alec's skills, "Well that's Alec for you", the siblings replied and they all did as what Alec told.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 876 16
This fanfic is being rewritten and it'll be posted as a new story. If you'd like to read it, it'll be on my profile as "Mythus" very soon - 25/02/2024
1.4K 57 25
Second part to the malec one shots...
132K 5.2K 31
This is a Malec AU story. Alec is a young actor who just had his big break. He is going to work together with the well-known actor Magnus Bane. But A...
80.4K 2.1K 7
Alpha Alec. Omega Magnus. × It's been so long since I wrote this, and my writing style has changed tremendously since then. 🙈 So, I am planning to r...