๐•ท๐–†๐–‰๐–ž ๐•ถ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ (๐š†๐š–๐š–...

By asnasameer_

"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ 99 ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ... More

Characters and Information
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 16

3.1K 183 100
By asnasameer_

A/n: I'M BACK PPL

Third POV

The silver-haired girl stood outside the room next to her colleague. Her eyes showed worry for her friend inside. Who wouldn't? If things went wrong, the cerulean jewel eyed girl could die.

Even the red haired man next to her was fidgeting with worry. He would've stopped her if he could, but, she was royalty, and he was a knight. her word was law.

It'd been just 10 minutes since they'd been asked to stay outside the room, but they were still restless. The  silver haired girl didn't believe in god, yet here she was praying to any deity that would hear to help her friend and her father.

The door opened revealing a red eyed man.

"It worked."

Those two words were enough for the duo of knights to relax. They entered the room to find the Obelian emperor sitting on the bed with his daughter peacefully sleeping next to him.

The red haired knight burst into tears at the sight of his bosom brother alive and well. He wrapped his arms around his friend and bawled his eyes out.

Claude clicked his tongue.

"Felix, that's enough. You'll wake Athanasia." He says.

"Y/n."

The silver haired looked at her red eyed soon-to-be-husband/friend.

"Lucas." She breathed out before turning to look at her sleeping friend. "Is Athanasia alright?" She asked.

Lucas nods. "She's just sleeping right now. she'll wake up soon." he says taking her hand in his.

Slowly Athanasia's eyes opened tears falling out, which made Y/n panic for a moment. 

"So you've awoken, Athanasia." Claude says

"Hello daddy."  His daughter answers.

*****

Second POV

You, Felix and Lucas left the room for Claude and Athanasia to sort things out.

"Quit eavesdropping, it's rude." You say, pulling Lucas's ear. 

"OUCH. What the hell, I wanna know what's happening." He says, while you drag him away from the room.

"I do too. but that conversation is something that has to stay among those two only." You say.

"Okay, okay, I get it, so let go." He says, and you let go.

An awkward silence took over. The two of you hadn't really had a face to face talk after your sudden proposal. Now without Athanasia along with the two of you, things just got extremely awkward.

"uh- so... I wonder what they're talking about.." You say, trying to break the silence.

"We would've found out if you hadn't dragged me away." Lucas deadpans.

Your face erupts in red as you mentally face palm yourself for saying something stupid.

"Th-That's because I have manners unlike someone." You say, trying to defend yourself.

"Says the one who proposed without a ring or flowers. It was so unprepared I almost cried." He says, faking an expression of sorrow.

"Wha- You're the one whose supposed to get me a ring. Not the other way around. Besides, I've never even heard you say 'I love you' even once." You fought back.

Lucas just stared at you for a few minutes before snapping his fingers. A diamond ring appeared on the ring finger of your left hand.

"Is that enough?" He asks, causing you to look back at him. "Now. I'll say this once so listen carefully, dumbass. I lov-"

"Lucas!! Y/n!!" Athanasia's voice cut off Lucas's.

She ran up to to them, grabbed their hands and dragged them back to the room. 

"Daddy, Lord Lucas her, is actually the legendary magician of the tower!" Athanasia says with a bright smile.

"...."

"I see." Claude says.

"You're not surprised?" Athanasia asked.

"I had my suspicions. After all, not just anyone could've held onto that world tree branch." Claude explains.

"N-Now that dad's curse has been lifted, There's no need for lord Lucas to watch over him. That means he can now make an official appearance. If Lucas publicly reveals his identity and upholds dad's innocence, the nobles wont be able to say anything." Athanasia says.

"..."

'Ugh... it doesn't look like anyone wants to take the peaceful route. I can understand dad and Lucas, But I don't get why Y/n and Felix are siding with them!!' Athanasia thought.

"I apologize in advance for what I am about to say." You say.

"I don't like the idea of letting those a**holes go. Those damn nobles have been getting on my nerves. Just let us kill them. They caused you trouble after all." You say, a dark aura surrounding you. Claude, who was next to you nodded to every word you said, silently agreeing.

"N-No, You can't do that!" Athanasia says, a bit creeped out.

'Those two share the same brain cell.' She thought, looking at Claude and Y/n who both had murderous auras around them.  

"While that may cause the least amount of political strife, I believe that the formal emperor as well as those who showed such insolence towards you, should be dealt with separately." Felix spoke up.

"I'll... leave it to you guys." Athanasia answered.

"Well then, Lord Lucas, Please take it from here." Athanasia says, sparkles surrounding her.

"Don't call him 'Lord Lucas'. It'll only inflate his already big ego." You say, which earned you a jab from Lucas's elbows to your ribs

"Um... I'd heard the magician of the tower does intervene in matter of the imperial family. What's the reason for helping us?" Felix asked.

"First of all, the matter involves someone connected with  me. And when there is a threat to continued existence to Obelia, I do have an obligation to protect it. That should be reason enough." Lucas answers. 

"You're saying there's a chance obelia could be destroyed?!" Felix exclaimed.

"yeah" you answered.

"we can't let that happen" Athanasia says with a small smile.

Claude looked at her for a few seconds before roughly patting her head.

"Well then... Let's settle the score." Lucas says.

"Stop trying to look cool, dumbass." 

"Shut up"

A/n: AAAAHH. Guess what? It's winter breaks now so I'll be uploading a lot more.

I confessed to my crush a few days ago. and got rejected cuz he likes someone else. so ya.

NEways, do u guys want a face reveal?

cuz I kinda want to do it. 

Thanks for reading, I love you all💜💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 41.5K 99
Everyone knows the tragedy of the novel 'Lovely Princess'. (Y/n), an average girl from modern world is suddenly murdered by a mysterious woman in bla...
146K 2.8K 49
[ COMPLETED ] collection of oneshots/short stories ( a few chapters )/ headcanons! may include lucas x athanasia/ felix x lilian fluff - spoiler fre...
24K 1.1K 21
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ง๏ฟฝ...
6.5K 336 8
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tรฌrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...