Spider goblin (Peter x Harry)

By smartdumbass14

A story about a very under waited ship I like a lot. Also Peter was adopted by Tony Stark and Steve Rogers. More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 1

345 5 2
By smartdumbass14

Peter's POV
I'm Peter Parker and I am your friendly neighborhood Spiderman I got bit by a radioactive spider on a field trip 3 months ago and I have a crush on my best friend Harry Osborn
I live with my adopted parents Tony Stark and Steve Rogers.I go to horizon high School. Harry's dad built Osborn academy because I kind of ruined Harry's change getting into horizon high as Spider-Man but it was worth it because no one dead but Harry hates me as Spider-Man not Peter Parker. ( That what you think Petey boy)
I hope someday I can confess to him but not yet I'm not ready for that yet.
I get ready for school and leave the house I'm walking I get to school.

(Time skip)

Finally all my classes are done now I'm patrolling New York City because Harry had to cancel on our plans for us to hang out I see the falcon breaking into a safe in a bank so I go in there and I fight him he wants to get away with one bag of money but you didn't get all of them just way better the people at the bank thanked me and I went back to patrolling the city after my portal in the city time I went off I went home and I was out of New York City visiting family members I said I would have to say here cuz the school work which was not a lie but I have second reason because New York City needs Spider-Man to help fight the bad guys so I'm right now playing my favorite video game I paused it so I can make myself something to eat and then after a couple of hours I started my bedtime routine I took a shower and brushed my teeth going to change into my PJ's. I did some of my homework then cleaned off my bed and cleaned around my room then put myself to bed at 8:30 pm and I got my Harry doll I made of my crush because I was bored and I knew how to sew because of Aunt May so I hugged it and said good night Harry I love you and I went to sleep.

Hoped you enjoyed my story remember to have a good day or night.

Word count : 399

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 8.7K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
310K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
149K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...